The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 13: The Party II

As soon as the girls left the kitchen, everyone except Cindy reached for their collars.

“Oh!”

“Ah…”

Mmmm!

“Ohhhhhh!”

Four simultaneous moans of arousal emerged as they tried to unlatch the buckles. All of a sudden the look of fear in their eyes was gone, replaced with a hungry look of lust.

“Follow me,” Cindy said, walking them up the stairs and to her room. She was unsurprised to find four more cardboard boxes on her bed, simply labeled “A”, “J” “M”, and “S”.

“Put ’em on.”

The girls exchanged confused glances, but—still slightly dazed from the burst of arousal that had hit them after their poorly thought out escape plan—obediently took the appropriately-labeled boxes, and opened them up.

Cindy peered over Sasha’s shoulder. All she could see was black and white lace. As the girls began pulling out their costumes for the night, Cindy heard the door open behind her.

“Decided not to miss the show,” Alex whispered into her ear, and Cindy’s stomach dropped. He hadn’t even come to watch when she’d first put on her uniform.

She’d been having enough trouble attracting his attention as his only slave, how was she going to fare when she was competing with her four hottest friends?

Still, she knew jealousy wouldn’t get her anywhere, so as he sat in the corner of her room to watch the blushing girls slowly undress, she dropped to her knees and sat on the floor beside his chair, leaning her head against his knee.

Cindy wished that a surge of happiness hadn’t hit her when he reached out and scratched her on the back of the head, but it did. It seemed that she was at the point of craving any attention from him, even if it was being treated like a dog. Like a pet.

Her brother’s pet.

The sound of the music from downstairs could be heard through the floor as Cindy watched her friends get naked for her brother. His breathing got faster as more of their bodies came into view, and she knew that he was getting hard. A thrill of arousal hit her at the idea of sucking him off while her friends made out for his pleasure, but he gave no indication that was what he wanted, so she just sat and watched the teenage girls strip with him.

When they were standing naked in front of him, Alex began giving them instructions.

“Tonight, you will call me master,” he said, and smiled as all four girls chorused “Yes, master,” in response. “You will call all the other guests sir or madam, and you will flirt with them as you serve.”

“Yes, master.”

“Ally: your job tonight is to service women. I want you to flirt with every female at the party; if any of them reciprocate even slightly, you are to focus on them. If they want to touch you, or use you for anything sexual, you are to act as if it’s the greatest honor and pleasure you can imagine.”

“Yes, master,” Ally said, and Cindy could feel the hate shooting from her eyes.

“Put your uniform on and go downstairs.”

Ally got dressed in a French Maid outfit, identical to the one that Cindy was wearing, and left the room. Cindy knew for a fact that at least two of the girls downstairs were lesbians; by the end of the night, dyke-hating Ally would likely have a sore and exhausted tongue.

“Jasmine…actually, that’s too long. From now on, you go by Jazz, okay?”

“Yes, master.”

“You like rules. Tonight, Jazz, you have a few rules that you have to obey at all times. Whenever you see someone checking you out, you have to wink at them. And whenever someone winks at you, you’re going to cum.”

Jazz’s eyes widened slightly in horror, but her forced grin never left her face.

“You’ll be completely silent when you cum, and after you have, you’ll lick your lips and wink at someone new. Understand?”

“Yes, master,” Jazz said, and while her voice was as upbeat as the other maids, her face was completely pale.

“Get dressed and go downstairs. Sasha…”

“Yes, master?”

“My friends have always liked you. You know which ones are my friends, right?”

“No, master.”

Cindy cringed slightly as her brother’s jaw clenched.

“Well, you’re going to find out. And once you do, you’re going to spend the party with them, flirting and acting naturally. I want them to think that you really like them, and that you’re just doing this costume thing for a laugh. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Your aim is to seduce all of them by the end of tonight. If you fail at this, or they think something is up…”

Alex’s nostrils flared.

“You’re going to be punished.”

Sasha gulped.

“Now put on your outfit and join the others.”

“Yes, master.”

“And Marg…”

Marg was standing in the corner of Cindy’s room, a red flush all over her body. Her tits were full and round, and the patch of hair between her legs was neatly trimmed.

Cindy had never seen such a perfect body in her life.

Alex just sat in silence for a few minutes, drinking in the body of his sister’s best friend—the body which had tricked him into getting completely nude a few months ago. Had it only been a few months? To Cindy, it felt like an entire lifetime ago.

He continued to play with his sister’s hair as he stared, before letting out a deep, satisfied smile.

“Cindy,” he said, and his sister sat up in shock. She’d been waiting, curious to see what perverted orders he was going to give her best friend. “Go downstairs and help the others. Make sure everyone is having a good time at the party.”

“Yes, master,” she said, and as she left the room, Alex got up and started walking towards Marg, who was trembling naked in the corner.

As Cindy closed the door, she heard a soft female moan, followed by the glorious sound of Alex’s fly unzipping.

God she wished she was on the other side of that door.

* * *