The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 14: The Party III

Cindy diligently made sure that everyone at the party was having the best possible time. She knew that if she failed at her task, Alex would punish her. If she did well, however…he might even be proud of her.

A smile from Alex. The only thing she craved more was his hard rod, pushing inside her, causing her to cream again and again as he pounded her, using her like his personal sex toy, cumming inside her and then letting her clean her juices off his cock...

Blinking twice, Cindy looked around the party.

Gotta stay focused, she reminded herself. It’s the only way…

Fortunately, the instructions that Alex had given the entertainment—Cindy’s friends—meant that the party was by far the wildest that anyone in the room had ever attended.

After Cindy had returned with three similarly-clad girls, a few people had left in shock and disgust...but the rest of the party-goers were teenagers. Even if they weren’t interested in the girls, the sheer spectacle of it was worth staying for.

Cindy imagined the stories that would begin ruminating about them after the weekend, and shuddered in disgust...or possibly arousal.

As she watched Ally, Jazz and Sasha begin their work entertaining the party, it was hard for Cindy to remember that she’d once considered them friends.

Now, more than anything, they were competition.

Trying to ignore the slight thumping sound that she could hear from upstairs, Cindy reminded herself why they’d been friends in the first place.

Similar interests? Since her collaring, Cindy’s interests had definitely shifted. She still cared about clothes...for the purpose of turning Alex on. Maybe that was why he hadn’t fucked her lately; he’d gotten used to her naked form. She would have to go online and find some new outfits, lingerie, swimwear—anything to highlight her form and gain his interest anew.

Cindy watched as Ally picked up a bowl of peanuts and sashayed across the room to a group of girls. The moment the four maids had entered the room, they’d stopped talking and just watched in shock, occasionally passing snarky comments back and forth. As Ally approached, three of them screwed up their noses in disgust...but the fourth leaned forward, her eyebrows slightly raised.

Ally was going to have fun with her. Well, Ally wouldn’t be having fun...but she’d certainly ensure that the hopeful girl had a good time.

Cindy and her friends had spent a lot of time discussing boys, that was for sure. Boys at school, their favorite singers, movie stars...

Never Alex, of course. Only now could Cindy see what a mistake that was.

That was the result of the collar though. Obviously. Alex was still the dweeby kid that he’d always been—the fact that the very sight of him filled Cindy with warmth, the adoration she felt at the thought of pleasing him, the uncontrollable arousal that consumed her at the knowledge he was turned on...

That was all because of the collar.

What else could it be?

On the other side of the room, Sasha had clearly worked out who Alex’s friends were. She was sitting between two of them (practically on their laps) as she laughed at their jokes, and joined them in making fun of the other maids at the party.

Cindy was too far away to hear what she was saying, but she could imagine it.

“Can you believe them?” she’d say, convincing them that the identical costume she was wearing was different, somehow. “I went along with it for a laugh, but they’re really into the idea. They’re such sluts...”

Cindy had seen Sasha flirting before. She already had the nerds eating out of the palm of her hands—it wouldn’t be long until she was inviting them into another room, and insisting that they were special—all of them.

And then, as per Alex’s commands, she’d be fucking as many of them as would have her. Where some would probably be put off by the idea of putting their cock into the girl who had just taken three of their friend’s cum, Alex’s friends were probably desperate enough to not be too bothered by that.

The noises upstairs had finished, and Cindy knew it wouldn’t be long until Marg reentered the party, flushed and disheveled.

God, she’d give anything to trade places with her at that point.

There were a dozen cute guys at the party, but Cindy only wanted one: her nerdy little brother.

The collar had definitely done something to her. Definitely. There was no way she was actually attracted to Alex.

Even if he had made her cum harder (and more) than anyone before…harder than even her own fingers. Even if he made her feel more womanly, more complete, more sure of her position in life.

Even if he’d transformed her from the stuck-up bitch she recognized she’d once been.

Maybe that was why she didn’t feel connected to her friends—where she’d grown as a person, they’d stayed the cruel, teasing people that they’d always been.

That she had been.

Alex had given her a personal and sexual satisfaction that she’d never felt before. He’d brought her pleasure, and put her in a position to bring pleasure to others.

And Cindy had no doubt that by the time he was done with them, her friends would be better people too—happier, more empathetic, and certainly more sexually fulfilled.

It was hard to hate him, when the effects of the collars were so obvious.

But that didn’t mean that she liked him. No, that was surely the work of the collar.

Right?

Cindy was broken out of her reverie by the sight of Jasmine...no, Jazz. Her name was Jazz now; Alex had declared it.

Jazz was shaking in silent orgasm, a broad smile on her face. Cindy had never seen her friend so relaxed before—she must have had more than a dozen orgasms, and it looked like they had wiped out all resistance she’d had to Alex’s orders.

Maybe Jazz will realize that this is all for the best, Cindy thought. Maybe we’ll become friends again after all.

With a smile, Jazz licked her lips, and her eyes scanned the room for someone else to wink at. As she glanced in Cindy’s direction, Cindy couldn’t resist giving her a huge wink, and watching with a smile as the tremors overcame her once more.

Yes...maybe this will all work out for the best.

* * *