The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 15: The Party IV

It was only a few minutes after Marg rejoined the party that Cindy worked out the instructions her former best friend had been given.

Unlike the other four maids circulating, bringing pleasure to as many guests as they could (or, in Jazz’s case, being brought pleasure with every wink), Marg was still wearing underwear.

Not much underwear, admittedly—a thong, barely concealing her perfect ass. She definitely wasn’t wearing a bra—her tits were sagging slightly as a result, but not enough that anyone would complain.

Especially when her nipples were so close to being visible.

Cindy had always been jealous of Marg’s perfect body. Her friend had worked hard to keep it that way, admittedly—her hours at the gym each week meant that her figure was well-earned.

She’d never been afraid to use it, either. Marg had always been happy to flirt with the server, try to score a discount or get them into an R-rated movie before they’d turned 17. All of her tops were low-cut, all of her skirts were short, and the flickering of eyes down to her cleavage was something she was completely used to.

There was a reason they’d picked Marg to play the prank on Alex. Her body was irresistible, and the teenager knew it.

Now, it seemed, Alex was turning that knowledge against her.

As Cindy watched, Marg made the rounds of the party, visibly getting more flushed as every eye turned towards her. After she’d briefly interacted with every group in every room, she picked a target—one of the football players Alex had somehow convinced to come to the party.

She beckoned for him to follow her, and a few minutes later, emerged with her lipstick smudged.

It didn’t take a genius to work out what had happened.

Cindy watched, bemused, as the pattern repeated itself. Marg would flirt with the room, somehow managing to simultaneously hit on everyone in it...and then direct her attention to one guy, and take him away from the party.

After a few hours, it seemed to Cindy as though Marg had managed to blow every guy there.

And that was when, to her alarm, Marg turned her attention towards Cindy herself.

“Hey...” she purred. Cindy looked at her in alarm—she’d once been so close with Marg that they’d considered themselves to be sisters. All of a sudden, it felt like she didn’t even recognize her.

“Hey...” Cindy said reluctantly. “How are you enjoying the, uh, party?”

Alex’s instructions to make sure everyone was having a good time were still ringing in her ears. Admittedly, Marg was doing more towards that than she was, but even as she watched her friends she’d been refilling drinks and making sure that no one was ever stranded alone in a corner.

“I’m having a wonderful time,” Marg replied, and Cindy couldn’t help but wonder if her voice had always had such a low, seductive quality to it. “How about you?”

“Uh...”

Before Cindy could gather the words for a response, Marg moved one finger up to her lips. Her soft, supple finger...

How many nights had Cindy spent, imagining those fingers on her skin, between her legs...

No. No, that was the collar talking. She was straight. She didn’t like women, she liked Alex. Her brother.

Wait. That wasn’t right either. Was it?

Cindy inhaled, and her eyes fluttered at the strong scent of pussy that she could detect on Marg’s finger. Had she played with herself, as she sucked off the men she’d been luring away from the party?

The image of Marg’s slender finger sliding past her lips, letting her suck on it, allowing her to taste her friend’s juices...Cindy couldn’t shake it, and it was a few seconds later before she realized Marg was waiting for a response.

“What?” she said, feeling dazed.

“I said how about we go and see how your brother is doing?”

Yes! Cindy wanted to scream, but she slowly shook her head instead. Marg’s finger had moved from the collared girl’s lips to the side of her neck, and it was slowly tracing patterns up and down Cindy’s sensitive skin.

She wanted nothing more than for Marg to roughly grab her head and pull it to hers, but instead she stayed frozen, like a deer in headlights.

“If Alex wants us, he’ll call for us...” she mumbled. Marg smiled slowly, her red lips parting to reveal her perfect white teeth underneath. She leaned forward until her mouth was against her friend’s ear, and Cindy had to work hard not to tremble with arousal.

“It’s okay if we don’t find him...” she said, and stood up.

Despite the fact that Cindy was wearing the exact same French Maid costume as Marg (or a very similar one, at least), she still couldn’t take her eyes off her friend’s outfit.

It was like it had been designed with her in mind—it accentuated her curves, the black fabric contrasted perfectly with her lily-white skin, and the thong underwear she was wearing added a whole second level of teasing—where all of her other friends’ privates were winking in and out of view, just as you thought you were about to see everything Marg had on offer, the glimpse of fabric reminded you that there were still more secrets hidden underneath...

“I have to stay at the party,” Cindy weakly protested. Marg just smiled in response, and began walking towards the stairs.

“Come...” she said simply, and Cindy found herself getting up from the couch and following her friend upstairs.

Because of the collar? Or because she simply couldn’t resist her friend any more, couldn’t resist finally getting what she’d been dreaming of for so long?

Cindy was starting to not even care any more.

* * *