The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 16: The Party V

As soon as they were alone, Cindy shut her eyes and began to lean in. She could practically taste her friend’s skin. It was going to be exactly as she’d dreamed it would be…

No. Not dreamed. Imagined. Fantasized. No…

“Ew,” Marg said, and Cindy opened her eyes in confusion. Her former best friend was staring at her, disgusted.

“Uh…”

“Come on, Cindy. Whatever your brother has done to us means that I have to perform for them…”

As she gestured to the party still raging outside, Cindy’s heart sank. Did this mean…

“But while we’re alone? No freaking way.”

“So you haven’t…”

“What?”

Cindy stared at her friend for a few more moments, her head spinning.

“What the hell are you talking about? Oh, and thanks a bunch for warning us. What the fuck is wrong with your brother? What the fuck is wrong with you that you’re going along with it?”

“I have to,” Cindy whimpered. “It’s…it’s the…”

“Oh really? So why were you just trying to kiss me, you pervert dyke.”

Cindy took half a step back as if shocked.

“I thought…”

“What?”

Marg’s eyes narrowed as she disdainfully looked Cindy up and down.

“You thought what, that I was enjoying this? That I liked taking half the cocks at this god-awful party down my throat? Cindy, this is a literal nightmare. I have no control of my body—your brother said that I had to get people off with my mouth, and this damned collar has given me no choice. I wasn’t sure if bringing you in here would work, but it looks like it has…now help me get this collar off, okay?”

“No…” Cindy said quietly, but Marg had already turned her back and didn’t hear the refusal.

“Come on!” the gorgeous teen said. “We have got to get the fuck out of here, okay?”

“I can’t,” Cindy said, louder, and Marg rolled her eyes.

“Well, thanks for trying. God damn it. You are so fucking useless.”

A half-smile appeared on Cindy’s face as Marg sighed and leaned against the wall of the den.

“Hey Marg…”

“What?”

As her former friend looked up, Cindy’s smile grew.

“…what?”

“Something you said.”

Marg’s eyes narrowed once more, and she leaned forward cautiously.

What?

“You said my brother was making you bring people in here.”

“Obviously. God, have I ever sucked off half a party before?”

“And you said once they were in here, you had to get them off.”

“Yes, but…”

Marg took half a step back.

“Oh no. Oh no. You wouldn’t.”

A glint of cruelty entered Cindy’s eye as she leaned back and spread her legs.

“Your orders seem pretty clear…”

“Fuuuuuuuuuck you,” Marg whispered under her breath as she uncontrollably lunged forward, dropping to her knees and lifting the hem of Cindy’s dress.

Cindy twitched with pleasure as she felt her friend’s tongue make contact with her lips. She’d heard a few of the other party-goers discussing Marg’s talented mouth, and she was excited to experience it first-hand.

* * *

“Okay!” Cindy gasped fifteen minutes later, her voice trembling with pleasure. “That was…that was…wow.”

“Thanks,” Marg said sarcastically. “God, I can’t believe you just made me do that—you’re as bad as your sicko brother, you know that?”

Cindy glanced around the room, and drew Marg in close.

“I had to,” she whispered, and Marg stiffened. “You don’t understand how much control he has over me. But…”

“But what?” her friend responded nervously.

“You’re new. You…you might be able to undo my collar, and then I can undo yours.”

“Really?”

“He doesn’t have microphones in this room, but he might be watching. If you just start undoing it, he’ll work out what’s happening. We have to pretend we’re making out.”

Marg wrinkled her nose.

“Won’t he be suspicious that we just started randomly making out?”

“It’s like you said,” Cindy laughed softly in response. “He’s a perv.”

There was a long pause, and Cindy could hear Marg’s breath in her ear, could feel her trembling slightly with fear.

“Okay,” Marg said. “You can…”

She sighed.

“You can kiss me.”

With a smile, Cindy leaned in. Despite Marg’s obvious reluctance, it was everything she’d imagined. Tremors of pleasure were still pulsing through her body after the performance of Marg’s talented tongue, and she could taste her own juices on her friend’s lips.

After several minutes of their soft tongues wrestling, Cindy pulled back slightly.

“Now,” she murmured, and as Marg’s hands moved up her spine towards the brown-haired girl’s neck, she leaned in and fervently resumed the kiss.

Just as Marg was about to reach the collar’s clasp, she twitched with pleasure.

“Oh!” she cried out, pulling away from the kiss and running her hands up and down Cindy’s back.

“What are you doing?” Cindy asked with a secret smile. “Undo my collar.”

“Oh yes,” Marg said thickly, her eyes clouded over with lust. “Of…of course.”

Again, before her hands could reach the clasp, Cindy leaned into the kiss and slipped her tongue into Marg’s mouth. Again, a shudder of arousal passed through the busty girl’s body.

“Oh please…” she panted, and kissed Cindy more passionately than she had all evening.

After several minutes of making out, Cindy pulled away.

“You can do it…” she said, and Marg nodded. Biting her lip with nervousness, she reached for the collar a third and final time…but before she could reach it, Cindy stroked the front of Marg’s thong panties, and she found herself dropping to her knees in orgasm.

Cindy watched with a thin smile as Marg uncontrollably came on the floor in front of her. As her hips bucked and her eyes fluttered, Cindy slipped out of the room.

Alex would want to know about his newest servant’s disloyalty and attempts to escape. And perhaps…perhaps she would be rewarded for telling him.

* * *