The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 17: The Party VI

As Cindy, Marg, and Alex made their way back into the party, Cindy couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed.

She’d hoped that Alex would be more grateful for the news of her friend’s attempt to escape, but he’d just nodded, and ordered her to lead him to Marg.

It was hard to say exactly what Cindy had been expecting…getting to blow him was probably a bit much to ask for, especially when he had four new buxom servants to get him off whenever he pleased. She would have been happy with a simple “Good girl”, or a pat on the head.

As it was, watching Marg’s punishment for insubordination would have to be reward enough.

Cindy decided she would be keeping a close eye on her former friends henceforth. As much as she might secretly wish for them to escape Alex’s grasp, leaving only her to service his every need, she knew that wasn’t what her brother wanted. She knew that if she served him well, he was sure to appreciate it.

She sat at her brother’s feet as he gave Marg her instructions.

“Remove your dress,” he said, and Marg let out a soft moan in response. Cindy wondered if she’d been instructed to act that way, or if she was faking it…

Or maybe Cindy’s reactions to Alex’s commands weren’t unusual, and there was just something about being ordered around by him that brought out an uncontrollable lust in people.

Maybe she and Marg were both naturally submissive, and were simply turned on by the knowledge that they weren’t in control of their own actions.

“Now put the apron back on.”

Marg tremblingly nodded in response, and soon she stood in front of Alex wearing just her stockings, heels, apron, cap, thong…and, of course, her collar.

“If anyone wants a photo with you, you’ll let them. If anyone wants to touch your tits—or suck them—you’ll allow it. I want you out there dancing, twerking, shaking your tits…and if anyone spills a drink, you’ll get on all fours to clean it up. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Marg responded through gritted teeth. Cindy couldn’t tell if she was furious…or aroused.

“If anyone asks you what’s happening or why you’re doing it, tell them…”

Alex’s eyes glinted as a wicked smile crossed his face.

“Tell them anything you like. Anything except the truth.”

Again, Marg nodded. Cindy considered mentioning that ‘except the truth’ was a fairly broad instruction…but considering that this was her punishment for attempting to escape, Cindy was fairly sure that Marg wouldn’t do anything to risk further discipline.

* * *

When the five maids had first entered the party, the room had gone silent. Since then the party had grown, the drinks had flowed—there were more people, and the crowd was getting considerably rowdier.

Still, when Marg—widely accepted to be the hottest girl in school—walked in topless, the chatter again screeched to a halt.

Cindy stood behind Marg, worried about the smug look on her friend’s face that she’d noticed as they walked down the hallway.

“Alex…” she said quietly, and he held up one finger.

“Shhh,” he said with a smile. “I want to watch this.”

“Hey everyone!” Marg said arrogantly, unable to resist throwing a proud glance at the brother and sister standing behind her. “See this collar around my neck?”

“Oh, shit…” Cindy murmured.

“I will send printed nude photos of myself to the first person who helps me…”

Cindy’s eyes widened as Marg gestured to to the collar. She knew her friend didn’t have any nude photos laying around, so whatever she was going to offer could absolutely be defined as ‘not the truth’.

“The first person who helps me…”

Marg’s smug look disappeared, and her eyes went slightly glassy.

“…the first person who helps me get off.”

Her tone went from husky to aroused, and by the time she regained focus, there was a rush of eager party-goers (both guys and girls) heading her way.

“Oh, shit,” Marg said, so quietly that only Cindy and her brother could hear her. Cindy looked up at her brother adoringly—he really did think of everything.

A pang of disappointment hit her when she realized he had eyes only for her friend, who was in the process of being crudely pawed at by half the party. Marg briefly made eye-contact with Cindy, her eyes filled with fear. Cindy just tilted her head to the side in response.

Served the bitch right.

“I was just kidding!” Marg said—obviously another lie. “Oh god…this is all a prank! I’m getting paid to do this! This is just a prank!”

Her protests died down as the mob swamped her, and were soon replaced with the high-pitched squeal of an unwilling orgasm.

Cindy continued to circulate, making sure that everyone was having a good time.

Jazz, Ally, and Sasha had been working the party for a few hours now, and had clearly gotten into the swing of it. Ally’s entire face was glistening, and the girls waiting to be serviced by her had actually formed a queue.

Jazz was so relaxed that Cindy barely recognized her—she (like most of the party) had been enthralled by Marg’s entrance. Even without being instructed, Jazz was beginning to remove her dress as well.

Sasha had clearly made through all of Alex’s friends, and was desperately trying to find anyone who even loosely fit that definition.

As the party wrapped up, Cindy sat beside her brother, watching her friends strip and seduce party-goers. As the most clothed of the maids, Cindy was disappointed that she was getting barely any attention…but she wouldn’t dream of removing her maid outfit without her brother’s permission, and his focus was squarely on her friends.

By the time the party wrapped up, Sasha was practically coated in cum, Ally’s mouth was hanging open from exhaustion, Jazz was laying on the couch, cooing at men to get their attention (and occasionally being rewarded by an orgasm-inducing wink), and Marg had danced with or serviced almost everyone at the party.

The final guests began to file out, and Alex summoned his maids. Cindy could practically taste the fury and hatred emanating from each of them (except Jazz, who didn’t have the energy)…but on the surface they were four smiling, obedient maids.

“Get yourself cleaned up,” Alex said. “The bathtub probably isn’t big enough to fit all of you…but we can damn well try. Then meet me in my bedroom.”

“Yes, master,” the girls chorused, and Cindy’s heart leapt as Alex turned to her.

“And sis?”

“Yes, master?”

“Clean up this mess, will you?”

* * *