The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 18: Visits

It had been five weeks since Alex had fucked her. It had been three weeks since he’d even checked out her tits. Hell, it had been almost six days since he’d made eye contact.

No matter what she did, she couldn’t attract her attention.

Not now that he had her friends.

It seemed like there was always at least one of them at the house. Cindy sometimes wondered if there was some kind of schedule.

Marg seemed to be his favorite.

I used to be his favorite, Cindy thought to herself.

Marg was there almost every day. Their Mom didn’t question it; she thought Marg was there to hang out with Cindy. And whenever her Mom was present, that was what it looked like. The two of them, sitting in the living space, chatting and laughing like they used to.

“It seems this collar thing has caught on,” Cindy’s Mom mentioned once, and the two girls laughed it off, hoping that the panic in their eyes wasn’t obvious.

As soon as she was out of the room, however, things were different.

Marg would fall silent and head straight into Alex’s room, removing her clothes as she did. It was Cindy’s job to pick them up, of course. She would collect them, fold them neatly, and keep them in her own bedroom.

She’d keep them as she heard Marg’s cries of pleasure.

She’d keep them as she wished desperately that it was her in there.

It had been so long.

Once they were done, Alex would parade Marg around, like he owned her. Which, in a sense, Cindy had to admit he did.

Marg would be allowed to wear panties, but her huge tits—the tits that had been the start of this whole mess—were always on display, often covered in Alex’s drying cum.

Once or twice Alex had his sister lick the cum off, enjoying the look of pleasure on Cindy’s face as she got to taste her brother’s cum again, but more and more he was enjoying having Marg keep his spunk on her chest, on display.

Marking his territory, Cindy supposed. As if the collar wasn’t enough.

Whenever Cindy and Marg were alone, Marg would express to her ex best friend how much she hated the situation, how much she hated being Alex’s property.

How much she hated the squealing orgasms he brought her to.

Cindy didn’t like hearing the negativity about her brother, but she did enjoy the company. Alex barely spoke to her any more, and she didn’t converse with her mother much. She was too worried about where the conversation would lead.

Sasha mostly came around when Alex’s friends were over. She and Cindy would serve as waitresses, getting the boys drinks and snacks, taking care of their every need.

Well, Sasha would take care of their every need. Cindy wasn’t sure what Alex had told his friends, but they’d apparently come to accept the fact that if they wanted to get off, Sasha was more than happy to accommodate them. After half an hour of flirting and teasing, Cindy would be asked to leave. After an hour or two, Sasha would emerge, a smile plastered to her face, reeking of cum.

Cindy wanted to beg her brother to let her join in, to allow her to fuck his friends. Not that she actually wanted them, of course—they were all such nerds. But maybe the sight of his friends’ cocks pounding into her every hole would remind Alex of what a good slut she could be for him, what an obedient sister she was. Maybe he’d get hard at the sight of her being used by three guys at once.

Maybe he’d fuck her. Maybe he’d use her as his own personal fuckhole again.

Or at the very least, maybe he’d smile at her.

But instead, she would mill around the house, keeping lookout and finding tasks to do; anything that she could think of to make Alex happy.

Jazz was the friend that Cindy saw the most of. She wasn’t there as often as the others, but Alex never made her leave when Jazz was around. Instead, Cindy was kept busy—tying knots, lubing up toys, and then cleaning everything after they were done.

Cindy wondered if Jazz had been into BDSM before the collar. Was Alex tapping into their natural desires, heightening them, making sure the girls had a good time? It was hard for the Cindy to accept the idea that these thoughts and feeling she was having had been entirely implanted by her collar—maybe, on some level, she’d always been attracted to her brother.

Maybe she was naturally submissive.

Maybe she was a true slut.

Either way, Jazz really enjoyed being tied up and played with. Sometimes Alex would have Cindy hold a vibrator so close to Jazz’s clit that she could feel the air buzzing, but never allow it to touch. Jazz seemed to go crazy for it, thrashing against her ropes, desperately begging Alex for more.

Not Cindy, even when she was the one holding the toy. Always Alex.

How much of it was the collar, and how much of it was just…Jazz?

Ally only came around when another of Cindy’s friends was there. Occasionally Alex would fuck her, but mostly he just liked watching her play with the other girls. Ally never seemed happier than when her face was between Sasha’s legs, or when she was sucking on Marg’s enormous tits, or when she was spanking Jazz to another orgasm.

Cindy and Ally made out a few times, but after the first few visits, Alex stopped requesting it. Before long, Cindy was outside, only able to listen to Ally pleasuring her friends, warming them up for Alex.

One time, Cindy’s mother had caught her mopping. She’d shot her daughter a strange look when she’d learned that she was cleaning while two of her friends were over, but a follow-up conversation never came.

She had wondered if she would be disciplined for getting caught, but to her disappointment, her punishment had never come.

Alex hadn’t even seemed to notice.

* * *