The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 19: Meetings with the Manager

A part of Cindy had hoped that after her four best friends were enslaved by her brother, it would bring the five of them closer again. Like the good old days.

Instead, it somehow managed to further ostracize her, as if they resented her for allowing it to happen…or as if they had decided to reflect their master’s attitude towards his sister.

And so Cindy spent a lot of time alone, watching her former friends from across the cafeteria. She noticed as their clothing choices became sluttier and sluttier, highlighting their best features. She couldn’t remember the last time Marg had worn a top that didn’t show off her incredible cleavage—she could cause a traffic jam in the corridor just by breathing too heavily.

Jazz’s strongest feature was her legs, and so she was always in heels and the shortest skirts that the school’s dress-code would allow. She somehow managed to avoid ever hiding them under desks or tables—they were always out to the side, crossed, ready to be admired.

Ally was never seen out of yoga pants, or other form-fitting pants that highlighted her perfect butt. Any time she got the chance, she’d bend over and wiggle slightly, just enough to attract the attention of anyone passing by.

And Sasha…well, Sasha was the most blatant of them all. Not in her choice of dress, but in her outrageously flirty manner. Her outfits were basically the same as what she’d always worn, but it was impossible to avoid thinking about sex while talking to her.

The breathy way she spoke, the way her eyes danced with lust as she looked at you, the way her hands would touch yours, caressing and massaging and making you imagine them roaming over the rest of your body.

One teacher had given her a detention for the way she held a pencil. At the end of the detention, Cindy figured the teacher had been punished far more than Sasha. An hour alone with her was enough to make anyone ready to burst with frustration and arousal.

Cindy’s collar had stopped compelling her to dress in any particular way, but she continued to pick out clothes that she thought her brother would approve of; outfits ranging from “acceptably slutty” to “young lady, go home and change!”

She thought he enjoyed what she wore. She hoped he did, anyway. But after a full month without him so much as glancing over her outfit, she’d tried wearing a baggy sweatshirt, just to see what he’d say.

He hadn’t noticed.

After that, Cindy had stopped trying. She just threw on the first thing she saw of a morning, except for the days she was working at Hooters. There, she made sure to wear—and do—whatever got her the biggest tips.

Alex needed the money, after all.

Two weeks passed before Cindy realized she was depressed. Without her brother’s attention, what joy did her life bring? Sometimes she would lay on her bed and fantasize about the early days, when she’d just gotten the collar. When Alex would have her crawl across the floor and service him. When he’d fucked her before each Hooter’s shift, or had her walk around naked as a punishment.

Now, everything seemed so pointless.

She started masturbating before her shift at Hooters, trying to get herself worked up enough that she’d be horny and flirty, but it didn’t work. The only thing that turned her on was thinking about Alex or Marg. Thinking about Alex just reminded her of how good it had all been, and thinking of Marg made her eyes fill with jealous tears.

The worst moment was when her manager brought her into his office berate her. God, she thought, what if I get fired from Hooters?

As if I don’t feel pathetic enough.

She just nodded in response to his complaints, and apologized when he was done. To her surprise, a warm note entered her boss’s voice.

“Hey, Cindy—what’s wrong?”

Cindy looked up. For the first time in what felt like a lifetime, someone was looking at her. Her boss was looking at her. He was looking at her.

She felt seen. She opened her mouth, about to answer him honestly, when she realized how dangerous that could be. What if someone found out about Alex?

She closed her mouth and looked back at the floor.

“Boy troubles?” he asked, her second surprise of the day.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she silently nodded.

“Come here,” he said, pulling her in for a hug. She relaxed into the hug for a moment, but soon stiffened.

His hands had moved up to her chest, and were crudely caressing her breasts.

“There there,” he said comfortingly, as he pawed at her top. “There’s my good girl.”

I need this job, she reminded herself. I need this job for Alex.

At the end of her next shift, her manager called her back into his office. This time, she stood there silently as his hands moved up her top. The shift after that, he positioned her hand onto his erection. Cindy wondered if he noticed her tears as she jerked him off.

But it wasn’t until the next shift that she realized this wasn’t going away. He reached down her bright orange shorts and discovered her wetness. Cindy bucked against him as he his fingers curled inside her. She came, for the first time in months.

She hadn’t realized how much she missed being touched.

Cindy wondered if she should tell Alex. Maybe it would make him jealous and possessive, and he’d start to use her again to establish his dominance. Maybe he’d be furious, and he’d punish her.

Or maybe he just wouldn’t care.

Before her next shift, she made a plan. She was going to get herself turned on, horny, just like Alex used to do. If she did that, her tips would increase, and her manager would have no cause to call her into his office. He’d be happy with her work, and she’d be able to go home unmolested.

But while her intentions were good, her body still wouldn’t react. I wasn’t even turned on the other day when I came, Cindy realized.

After fifteen minutes of touching herself, she remembered something. Back when she’d first been collared, every time she’d tried to take the collar off, it had sent a jolt of uncontrollable arousal through her body. She could use that to get turned on, then play with herself until she was right on the verge of orgasm.

With the first glimmer of excitement she could remember having in a long while, Cindy reached up, found the clasp to her collar…

…and removed it without issue.

After her shift that day, Cindy came twice as her manager fucked her.

* * *