The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 21: Motherly Concern

Cindy’s mother was waiting for her when she got home from work.

She didn’t look happy.

Cindy wasn’t exactly glowing either. She was still sore from her shift; her manager had kept her behind after work for more than an hour, and now all she wanted was a hot shower and a long sleep.

Well, that wasn’t entirely true. She also wanted to find her brother and see if he needed anything.

Anything.

But it had been more than a month since he’d asked her to do something (let alone ordered her) and she wasn’t too hopeful. She spent her days keeping the house clean, earning money for him, keeping an eye on her friends, and praying that one of these days he’d grab her by the hair, throw her down on the bed, and fuck her until she blacked out.

A girl could dream, after all.

“What’s up, Mom?”

“Cindy, where have you been?”

“I’ve been out at Marg’s,” she lied. Her mother didn’t know about her job. It would have been too hard to explain.

They weren’t a religious family, but they’d always been expected to carry themselves with a certain decorum. For months, Cindy had endured increasingly disapproving looks from her mother, but she’d never said anything. Now that she’d stopped wearing slutty clothing around the house, her mother’s attitude had softened.

So what was wrong?

“Sit down,” her mother said, and Cindy obeyed immediately, a slight thrill running through her body as she did.

God, she thought. Am I so submissive that obeying my mother is enough to turn me on?

The pulse between her legs quickly answered the question for her.

“I just got a call from the principal,” her mother said, and Cindy’s mind started racing. Was Alex in trouble?? She hadn’t seen him in hours now. Maybe he was hurt. Maybe he needed her!

“He said that Marg hasn’t been in school lately.”

“That’s right,” Cindy stalled. She couldn’t tell her mother, but…could she?

Could Cindy tell her mother everything? Maybe she’d intervene. Maybe she’d get the collars removed from Cindy’s friends. Maybe she’d get Marg’s life back on-track, leaving Alex all to his sister.

Maybe she’d find out how cruel Alex had been to his sister, and order him to fuck her twice a day as penance. He’d never ignore her again, and she’d be allowed to serve him twenty-four hours a day…

Cindy blinked twice. That seemed unlikely.

She tuned back into what her mother was saying.

“…and while it’s completely legal, I’m sure you can understand that I’m shocked. She had such a promising future!”

“Uh huh,” Cindy nodded, not following at all.

“I just wanted to make sure that you had nothing to do with it.”

“Of course not,” Cindy said, trying to force a smile to her lips.

“Obviously I don’t want to risk anything happening to you, so from now on, I’d rather you didn’t consort with this…girl.”

What?

“In fact, it might be best if your friends stopped coming around altogether. You really need to focus on school right now, and I’m worried that you and Alex are getting distracted.”

“What??”

“Now now, you’ll still see them at school. Except Marg, of course, but I rather think that might be for the best.”

“But…”

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed how they tease your poor brother. And they all dress so…”

Cindy’s mother trailed off. She reached out and lightly touched her daughter’s neck.

To her shock, Cindy found a tear rolling down her cheek. It had been so long since someone had touched her so gently, so tenderly…

She resisted the urge to press her lips against her mother’s, and nodded in response.

“I’m sure you’ll agree with me, this is for the best.”

“Yes, mother.”

* * *

Alex was furious when Cindy told him. He stormed back and forth, and for a moment Cindy was filled with hope. Maybe he’d throw her across his lap and spank her until she couldn’t breathe. Maybe he’d angrily fuck her, roughly, not caring about her pleasure one iota. Maybe he’d choke her, wrap his hands around her neck until she passed out.

God, she just wanted to be used.

Instead, he stomped back and forth, barely noticing that she was there. Still, just being around his masculine energy was enough to keep her pussy thrumming. He was so powerful. So dominant. She couldn’t believe all the wasted years she’d spent looking at other men, cumming while thinking about anyone who wasn’t her brother.

He’d been here all along, and she’d been too stupid to notice.

Finally, he sat down on the bed, a smile slowly creeping across his face.

Cindy’s heart leapt. Her brother had a plan.

Maybe he’d spit in her mouth to celebrate.

* * *

When Cindy woke up the next morning, she couldn’t help but smile.

Alex hadn’t fucked her. He hadn’t even noticed as she quivered with excitement.

But, as he’d sat down at his computer to get to work, he’d thanked her.

“Thanks.”

One word. One simple, beautiful word.

But it had been for her. It had been her thanks, to show his gratitude.

It wasn’t much, but it was enough.

She got dressed with a skip in her step. That morning, Cindy dressed for her mother’s disapproval—a pair of form-fitting yoga pants, a black sports bra, and nothing else. She was going to go for a jog before school—maybe if she was more in shape, Alex would be more likely to check her out.

If her friends were no longer coming over, maybe he’d get so desperate that he’d even stare at her ass again.

As she entered the kitchen, she instantly realized something was amiss. It was Thursday, and her mother was cooking pancakes. Her mother only ever cooked pancakes on weekends.

The blood drained from Cindy’s face as she noticed what else was different. Her mother was wearing a black skirt, thigh-high boots, a white button-up shirt with no bra on…

…and a collar.

“Good morning pumpkin,” she beamed. “Care for some pancakes?”

* * *