The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 24: Visiting Marg II

The room was packed, but Alex had still managed to get them seats at the very front.

It was Saturday night. The music was louder than Cindy had expected, with a strong beat that felt like it pulsed through her entire body.

She wondered if her mother had thought that this was her idea. The night out, the three of them going together…

…the revealing black dress.

After all, she’d managed to convince herself that Cindy wearing a maid’s costume at home was her idea. And her daughter doing all the housework, all the cooking and cleaning, while working studying and working almost full-time…if she thought that was all her idea, this couldn’t have been much harder.

Or maybe, Cindy sometimes wondered, it was her mother’s idea. Maybe her mother had seen how submissive she was, how much she loved to serve, to show off her body to her brother.

Maybe the way her mother was treating her was just her way of showing her daughter that she loved her.

The club was full of men, although Cindy saw a handful of women around. Two of them were making out, to the applause and laughter of their…friends? Husbands?

Brothers?

Probably not brothers.

The music abruptly stopped, and a hush came across the room. Cindy couldn’t decide where to look: at the stage, or at her mother.

Then Marg came out, and made her decision for her.

It had been almost two months since Cindy had seen her former best friend. She wasn’t allowed to come by the house, she hadn’t been at school, and Cindy hadn’t felt any desire to come and visit her at the strip club.

Not that she had the time.

The last few months had been good to Marg. She’d clearly stepped up her gym routine; her legs were muscular, longer than Cindy remembered them being. Her bikini-clad ass was firm, and looked utterly delectable.

And her tits…

Even hidden under a technically-a-bra strip of cloth, Marg’s tits looked incredible. Perfect. Better than perfect.

Cindy couldn’t stop staring at them.

And then, the high-school dropout began to strip.

The next few minutes were a blur. Cindy, along with the rest of the crowd, was absolutely entranced by Marg’s movements. Every wiggle, every gesture was charged with an erotic energy. Cindy could tell that her ex best friend must have rehearsed this ten-minute routine for hours, if not days. The teenager danced on-stage as if her entire purpose in life was to turn the audience on. As Marg cast her gaze over the entire crowd, she somehow managed to make everyone feel like she was there just for them, that she wanted to fuck them, to show off for them.

Cindy knew that Marg hated her, probably. She’d been planning to be a lawyer, and thanks to Cindy, thanks to her dumb, stupid, petty, ugly prank, this was her life now.

Yet when Marg’s eyes briefly met her own, she felt a connection. She felt like Marg was happy to leave all that behind. In that one instant, she could picture the two of them kissing, touching, making love to each other.

In that single moment, she could feel the orgasms that she’d be able to bring her former best friend. She could practically feel Marg’s fingers, deep inside her, making her cum.

And then her eyes moved onto the next stranger in the crowd, and Cindy felt…empty. Lost.

Alone.

She glanced to see her mother’s reaction. Like the rest of the room, Cindy’s mom was staring rapturously at Marg, her mouth hanging open, her eyes glazed over.

Cindy returned her eyes to the stage, just in time to see Marg’s perfect chest-puppies fall loose. She was on all fours, crawling across the stage, a hungry look on her face.

Following her gaze, Cindy was unsurprised to see the object of Marg’s attention; she was staring at Alex. And he was staring back, a small smile on his face.

God I want him, Cindy thought. But, looking at the perfect specimen crawling towards him on the stage, she could understood why he’d lost interest in her.

If you had access to Marg’s perfect body, why settle for anyone else?

All too quickly, the show was over and Marg was leaving the stage, wearing nothing but her collar.

“Alex,” Cindy’s mother said breathlessly. “That was amazing.”

In response, Alex just nodded.

“I can’t believe it. All this time, I was thinking that Marg left school to do something tawdry, something debasing. I had no idea…she’s creating art! She is a work of art. Amazing.”

“She sure is,” Alex said, turning his attention back to the main stage. The next dancer came on, trying to look sexy, but following Marg was a tough act.

“Where is she?” Cindy’s mother said, looking around. “I want to offer her an apology.”

“She’s going to get dressed backstage, then she’ll come out and start making the rounds, offering private dances.”

Cindy’s mother didn’t even question how Alex knew this. Instead, she said something that Cindy had never thought she’d hear from her mom.

“We should get one!”

Alex just laughed.

“Sure thing, Mom.”

As if waiting for her cue, Marg emerged in a fresh leopard-print bikini. She brushed off the masses of hopeful customers, and headed straight towards Alex.

“Alex,” she said, her voice dripping with lust. “It’s been too long.”

“You remember my Mom?”

“Of course!”

“Darling,” Cindy’s mother said, “you were magnificent. We’d love to see more of you.”

“Well, my shift finishes at 2.”

“Oh, I actually meant…—“

“Perfect,” Alex said, cutting off his mother. “Why don’t you come around then?”

“I’d love to,” Marg beamed. Cindy glanced at her mother—she seemed a little flustered, but then her hand rested on her collar, and a serene look appeared on her face.

“Amazing,” she told the once-banned teen. “We’ll see you then.”

Cindy’s shoulders slumped as she realized that she was once more going to be directly competing with her former best friend…a competition she knew she could never win.

* * *