The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 26: Marg’s New Plan

On the rare occasion that Cindy’s mother and brother weren’t around, her friends would speak freely. While Cindy wasn’t exactly chummy with them, they would at least talk to her, and she enjoyed knowing how her brother had transformed their lives.

Ally seemed to have completely embraced her lesbian tendencies, and dreamily spoke of how grateful she was to Alex for helping her unlock her desires. Similarly, Jazz had gotten heavily into the BDSM lifestyle; as well as Cindy’s brother (and mother), she’d found two other local Doms to fulfill her kinky needs. The fact that she’d been forced into it by a collar, of all things, seemed to be more of a turn-on than a point of contention.

It was hard to gauge how Sasha felt about the situation. Regardless of the situation, she seemed to be unable to turn off her flirtatiousness. She would giggle in response to any serious line of questioning, and change the subject to something more light.

Something sexier.

Within a few minutes, she and Ally would generally have their arms wrapped around each other and their tongues down each other’s throats, leaving Jazz, Marg, and Cindy chatting awkwardly as they watched the pair.

Cindy had hoped that her brother’s collars just unlocked people’s true selves, rather than changing their desires. It would have made her felt a lot better about how she felt about her collar being removed…and her incestuous urges remaining.

Marg’s take on things, however, suggested otherwise.

She hated her life. She hated stripping, she hated Alex, she hated the way his mother bossed her around.

She particularly hated how easily he could get her off.

Marg would tell them horror stories: tales of the private dances she gave. Men whipping their erections out, stroking themselves while they watched her. The club’s VIPs, who she was expected to blow. She’d angrily tell them about how much she hated being on-stage, being the center of attention, using her body to evoke lust from a room full of strangers.

As she’d talk, however, she’d get more and more excited. Her eyes would light up and her breathing would get heavy. By the time she was talking about the feeling of a cock sliding down her throat, she’d have one hand between her legs.

One time she got so excited that she grabbed Ally’s head, and forced her talented tongue to do its work as she came, ranting and raving about how she hated being turned into a sex object, about how she was better than that.

After Marg came, she’d often fall very quiet.

Cindy sometimes wanted to comfort her, to tell her that it was all going to be okay, that someday she’d lose her collar and go back to normal.

But she couldn’t. She couldn’t, because…she’d lost her collar.

She’d lost her collar, and all she wanted was to see her brother. Just seeing him, she was sure, would be enough to make her cum.

And god, if she could feel him inside her, just one last time…

* * *

“Cindy,” Marg hissed. “I have a plan!”

Cindy looked around. She wasn’t sure why Marg was whispering; there was no one else nearby. They were alone.

They were alone.

Cindy hadn’t been alone with Marg since the party. Alex, her mother, or another of the girls had always been present…often pleasuring Marg, or being pleasured by her.

The last time they’d been alone, Marg had tried to come up with a plan to escape, and Cindy had immediately told Alex about it.

“I have a plan!”

It seemed that some things never changed.

This time, however, Cindy wasn’t collared. She paused—did she feel compelled to tell Alex of Marg’s new attempt?

She did not.

“What’s the plan?” she whispered back.

Marg outlined her scheme. Next week, she was traveling to the city for the final stage of the state’s stripper championship (which was apparently a thing). Winning would earn a huge cash prize (it would go to Alex, of course)…but, more pertinently, she would be surrounded by the hottest women that the state had to offer.

“If I can collar two or three of them,” she said, raising her voice in her excitement, “maybe Alex will let me trade them!”

Cindy was torn.

On one hand, if Marg was out of the picture, perhaps Cindy would be able to find some way of becoming her brother’s favorite again. If Marg was gone, maybe her brother would miss his sister, feel the need to take her.

Just once more…

But if she succeeded, Cindy’s competition would just increase. She never got to see her brother while he had four other girls at his beck and call—even with Marg gone, it wasn’t likely that she’d have more of a chance when faced with two more of the most gorgeous women in the country.

Another thought struck her—one that she hadn’t thought about for a while.

Morality.

Was it wrong, allowing two women to be captured, forced into a life of sexual servitude?

Cindy considered it for a few minutes, then dismissed the idea.

After all, it was hard to imagine someone not wanting to obey her brother. Yes, the collar would be necessary to get them started, but look at her. Look at her friends. Alex had made them all so, so much happier than they’d ever been before.

Except Marg.

Cindy turned and looked at her friend. Did Marg not see how lucky she was? Did she really think she was going to find someone better than Alex?

She choked back a laugh at the thought.

“Well? What do you think?”

Cindy hemmed and hawed for a few minutes, before realizing the answer.

The only answer.

“I think we should see what Alex thinks.”

* * *