The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 27: Waiting for Alex

Cindy enjoyed watching her friend Marg.

For two reasons. The first was obvious—Marg was stunning. Anyone would enjoy watching her. Cindy thought of herself as straight (unless Alexsexual was an option), but even she’d found herself regularly getting off while Marg danced through her thoughts. Even before her obsessive new gym routines, her body had looked like it was built for sex. Now? She was a lithe, glistening, fantasy come to life, and a joy to observe.

The second reason was less universal: Cindy was enjoying watching her suffer.

On some level, she knew that what had happened to her—her brother losing interest, her reasons for living being stolen away from her—weren’t Marg’s fault…but it was very, very easy to tell herself that it was. Marg had played a prank on Alex in the first place, and set everything in motion. Then she’d come back with her stripper body, and taken Alex away from his sister.

It was her fault. All of it.

And so seeing her impossibly not enjoy her brother’s treatment, hating it as she came again and again and again. Watching her throw her life away, and spend her time stripping, it…felt good.

For the last few hours, Cindy had particularly enjoyed Marg’s squirming. All she wanted was an audience with Alex, a chance to make her pitch. All she wanted was to know, to know whether she could buy her freedom by enslaving multiple other women.

But it was as though the universe was conspiring to prevent it.

It had started with uniform inspection. Cindy’s mother had lined the girls up, as normal, and begun measuring their uniforms with a ruler. If any item of clothing was even a quarter-inch out of place, that was an infraction. If there was more than one infraction among the group, that meant punishment—for all of the girls.

Marg’s clothes were perfect, as always, but Jazz…

Recently, Cindy was starting to wonder if Jazz was failing the inspections deliberately.

Four infractions?”

For a moment, Cindy was worried that the neighbors might be able to hear her mother’s bellows, but she realized it wouldn’t matter. If there was a problem, Alex would solve it.

Alex could solve anything.

“Jasmine Hurley, am I reading my ruler correctly? Did I just find four infractions on your slutty teenage body?”

“Yes’m,” Jasmine responded, staring straight ahead, trembling slightly. Cindy was watching from the doorway. She wasn’t a part of the inspection.

She wasn’t a part of much any more.

“Girls,” Cindy’s mother said, a note of regret ringing through her speech. “You know what this means. Line up.”

As the older woman began pulling out her equipment, Cindy saw Jazz shiver with pleasure. The other girls looked neutral—bored, even—except for Marg.

Marg looked truly devastated.

Good, Cindy thought to herself.

As her mother began the kind of punishment only earned by four infractions, Cindy slipped away, and began crawling around the house. She didn’t need to crawl—even if there had been anyone there, she doubted they would have cared enough to correct her—but she liked to. It made her feel closer to her brother.

Alex was in his room, glancing at his watch impatiently. For a moment, Cindy had a fantasy—she could slip in, wearing nothing but a smile.

“Hey brother,” she’d say, giving him a saucy glance. He’d smile back at her, and pull out his cock. “Suck on this,” he’d order, and she’d drop to her knees and obey.

“Harder,” he’d order, and she’d redouble her efforts. “Harder.”

She’d continue blowing him, using every skill, all the knowledge she had.

“Not good enough,” he’d say, rolling his eyes and throwing her to the side. He wouldn’t even want to fuck her—she wasn’t worth his time. She’d had her chance, and she’d failed. The other girls had more practice than her by now, not to mention her mother’s coaching. They were all better sluts for Alex.

Better than she’d ever be.

Cindy blinked twice. Wait, that was her fantasy? God, even in her wildest dreams she was a disappointment. Even in her perfect life, she couldn’t imagine Alex actually wanting her, actually enjoying her body.

All she wanted to do was get him off. All she wanted to do was please him, for him to want her. And she couldn’t—not even in a daydream.

Alex glanced up, and saw her sitting by the doorway. He didn’t even acknowledge her presence—it was like he was looking through her, not at her.

“Hi,” she wanted to say, but she couldn’t pluck up the courage. Alex knew she was there.

He just didn’t care.

She continued watching as he turned back to his computer, opened up a program that she’d never seen before, and tapped a few keys. Less than ten seconds later, Cindy could hear the sound of someone coming up the stairs. They were crawling, so it couldn’t have been their Mom.

Cindy glanced down the hall to see Marg, red-faced and angry, crawling towards Alex’s room. The perfectly synchronized motion of her arms and legs made it obvious—she wasn’t doing this herself.

This was the collar.

When she reached Alex’s door, Cindy got out of the way and let her through. Marg made her way to Alex’s bed, grabbed a bottle of oil, and started covering her tits with it.

“Please,” she begged in a throaty voice. “Please, Alex, fuck my tits. Please. I need it so bad.”

“Sure,” Alex yawned. “You ready?”

“Yessss,” Marg moaned, writhing around on the bed. If Cindy hadn’t seen her best friend cum dozens of times, she probably would have believed it. But she knew what Marg looked like when she was aroused, and this wasn’t it. Was this an act, to butter Alex up, or a command from the collar?

Alex and Marg both knew she was there, but they’d made no effort to close the door. It felt like it had been forever since Cindy had seen her brother’s perfect cock—she decided to stick around.

A throb of arousal hit her as he pulled out his erection, using the oil on Marg’s tits as lubrication. As his dick slid between her mammoth mammaries, Cindy could practically feel it. She had a shift the next day…maybe she could convince her manager to fuck her tits. Hers couldn’t compete with Marg’s, of course…but then, her manager couldn’t compete with Alex.

Alex had just started to hit his rhythm when Marg stopped moaning and writhing, and said something that surprised both Cindy and her brother.

“Alex,” she moaned. “I want to make a deal.”

* * *