The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 28: The Deal

“Oh yes?” Alex replied, an amused tone to his voice. “What deal?”

Even from across the room, Cindy could see Marg’s relief. Alex could have reacted in a million different ways—he could have ignored her. He could have used her collar to punish her, although even Cindy was struggling to think of anything Marg would enjoy less than her current situation.

Her ex-best friend was crazy. She had a perfect life—how on earth could she not be enjoying it?

But instead, Alex had granted her an audience.

“I want to be free,” Marg replied, her voice trembling. “Please. I want…I want to go back to school.”

“Go back to school?” Alex said. His delectable erection had plumped up at the suggestion, for some reason. “But why? You have to agree, you’re great at what you do.”

“Please,” Marg begged, as Alex slowly began thrusting between her tits once more. “I want to be free.”

“I believe you mentioned a deal?”

When they’d been younger, Cindy and her brother had watched a lot of James Bond films. Cindy couldn’t help but feel that Alex was rather enjoying his position as a sort of supervillain.

Not that he was a villain, of course. Villains didn’t improve people’s lives in the way that Alex had.

“Yes,” Marg grunted, working hard to make her tits a perfect fucktunnel for Cindy’s brother. “The championships are next week. I want…I want…”

Just as Cindy was familiar with Marg’s fake arousal, she knew when the young woman was genuinely turned on. Whether the influence of the collar, or just genuine (and completely understandable) arousal at Alex’s actions, Marg was starting to get hot and bothered.

“…I want to make a trade.”

“A trade?” Alex panted.

“Yes,” Marg said. “Give me two collars. I’ll get them onto the best strippers in the state.”

“And what if you’re the best stripper in the state?”

“You know what I mean,” Marg gasped, as Alex reached down and pinched her nipple. “Please…two for one. I can even find girls who…who…”

“Hmm?”

“…who enjoy it. Like the others. Like my friends.”

“You don’t enjoy this?”

“You know I don’t,” Marg said, shocking Cindy with her directness. The ‘you bastard’ was unspoken, but still hung heavy in the air between them.

“Not at all?”

With a final thrust, Alex came, shooting his magnificent load onto the stripper’s perfect tits. Cindy watched in awe as he unloaded burst after burst of his sticky seed onto Marg’s tits, her neck, her face.

When he was done, he reached down, carefully aimed, and administered a single powerful slap onto Marg’s foggy-eyed face. A loud crack filled the room, and Marg fell backwards, trembling and shaking in what Cindy recognized as a powerful orgasm.

When she was done, she opened one eye (the other was glued shut by Alex’s semen), and stared at him.

“Not at all,” she said coolly.

Alex raised one eyebrow. Sitting back in his computer chair, he idly fiddled with his balls as he thought. Cindy’s entire body ached—she should have been the one playing with those balls. A god such as Alex should never have had to resort to touching himself. Not when there were two willing, horny slaves ready to do his bidding.

Not that she was worthy of such a task, of course.

“Why only two?”

“What?”

“You’re a perfect slave. Training girls is hard work. Why only two?”

“Three then,” Marg said as she wiped Alex’s seed from her face, moving it to her mouth. “Four. Five. How many do you want?”

“Just one,” he replied thoughtfully.

“Fine! Just one.”

“But I don’t just want some random stripper. I want someone…more.”

Marg stared at Alex, confusion evident on her face.

“Like…what, Meghan Markle?”

Alex laughed.

“Sure, I’ll make that trade.”

“I don’t think she’s going to be at the finals.”

“I don’t want someone from the finals. I want someone better. Someone more…personal.”

“Like who?”

“You’re the one making the deal,” Alex said dismissively, turning back to his computer. “You work it out.”

There was a long pause, and it became increasingly obvious that the conversation was over. Without another word, Marg swallowed down the last of Alex’s seed, and crawled out of the room. She was so lost in thought, she didn’t even sneer at Cindy as she left.

While Marg padded down the hall, Cindy’s mind was ablaze.

Her brother wanted someone more…personal. Someone he cared about. Someone who mattered to him.

As Alex tapped away at his computer, Cindy was filled with emotions she hadn’t felt for a long while.

Hope.

Confidence.

Inspiration.

With an uncomfortable boldness, Cindy moved one hand past the threshold of Alex’s door. When it didn’t catch aflame, she moved her other as well.

Before she could even register what was going on, she was in Alex’s room.

She was in her brother’s room.

Without permission.

“Alex,” she said, her voice quavering and cracking and barely louder than a whisper.

Her brother turned around incredulously.

“…yeah?”

“Alex,” she repeated, the words so quiet they only just reached her ear. “Alex, I…

“…I want to make a deal.”

* * *