The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 6: Carwash

Cindy scowled at the window.

As soon as the glare appeared on her face, she regretted it—what if an angry look had been a trigger to lose control of her words, and start declaring how turned on she was?

She immediately wiped the look of fury from her face, but when she saw the curtain move, she scowled again.

Why not? What could she be made to do that was any more embarrassing?

Alex had his friends over. Four friends—she didn’t even know their names, just that they were all geeks like him.

She’d caught them lusting after her before. It made sense—when one of your best friends had a sister as hot as she was, of course they were going to glare. And to a certain extent, she’d enjoyed it.

Not the knowledge that she was turning them on, of course—the fact that she was probably the first person that they’d jerked off to was something she was very aware of; something she desperately tried not to think about.

But there was something deliciously fun about toying with a group of guys, knowing that you can twist them around your finger.

Knowing that they’ll do whatever you want.

Of course, now the tables had turned.

The curtains moved to the side, and everyone inside the house had a clear view of Cindy. She saw the sight of her younger brother, and tried to hold back her anger, but it was hard.

In the past, she’d always made sure not to be too scantily clad when her brother had friends around. When her kid brother was home: sure, why not. But when he had company, it just felt icky to be showing off the amount of skin that her typical line-up of bikinis presented.

And so she knew that none of them had ever seen her wearing so little clothing before.

With a sigh, she dipped the sponge back into the bucket, and went back to work.

Her car wasn’t even that dirty. But as soon as Alex had woken up that morning, he’d walked into her room, pulled out her pair of daisy dukes and a pink bikini top, and told her that his friends were coming around…and that she was going to wash her car when they did.

Leaning back, she allowed some of the water to drop onto her mostly-exposed chest. Within seconds, her nipples were rock-hard, and she made sure to rub them against the car as she leaned back over it, making a show of getting it clean.

To her horror, the knowledge that a room full of geeks were getting hard from looking at her was starting to turn her on, and rubbing her perky nipples against the car…felt kind of nice.

It was a good thing that she’d already gotten her denim shorts soaked from cleaning the car, else there would have been a risk of her arousal showing.

She assumed it was some side-effect of the collar; over the last few days, she’d noticed herself getting even wetter than normal. She’d always been quite slick when she was turned on, but lately it was at a whole new level. By the time it was time for bed at night, her panties were invariably soaked through, and on the days when Alex didn’t let her wear any her juices would drip down her leg. She had to constantly be on alert to ensure that no one noticed.

The thought that she would be at the top of their minds when they jerked off that night was enough. Had she been sitting, she would soon been in a pool of arousal.

It’s just the collar, she reminded herself, but the thought of the visible sign of her servitude was enough to cause a fresh jolt of pleasure.

That was new, she was sure. In the past, the collar had been the bane of her existence, enough to make her furious just looking at it. She wanted nothing more than to take it off, jump up and down on it, and then set it on fire.

Over the past week, however…every time she caught sight of it in the mirror, or accidentally brushed her hand against it, she found herself moaning with arousal.

Her infuriatingly erotic thoughts collided, and she imagined what the group of guys must be thinking, seeing her mostly-naked…and wearing a collar.

“What a submissive slut,” she murmured. “She knows who’s boss.”

No.

Yes.

Cindy shook her head, trying to ignore her own confused thoughts. Turning her back to the window (aware of how well the angle showed off her ass—her daisy dukes had been carefully trimmed to show of as much of her cheeks as possible) she saw her mother walking up the drive, and carefully tried to avoid eye-contact.

“Cindy…” her mother said, disappointed—Jesus fuck, why did that turn her on? Her mother’s disappointment should have evoked sadness, rage, regret—not arousal.

“What’s up, mom?” she said chirpily, and her mother shook her head in response.

“I just…I’m not sure that’s appropriate clothing to wear out the front of the house. You know the neighbors can see…well, everything.”

Can they? Cindy thought, and a warm feeling spread across her body at the thought.

Had she always been an exhibitionist, or was that something that this damned collar—ungh!—had created within her?

“You’re right,” she said, trying to reply as neutrally as possible.

“Hmmm,” her mother responded, and when it was obvious that the conversation wasn’t going to go any further, she continued into the house and Cindy resumed washing her car.

As soon as her mother was out of sight, her brother and his friends reappeared, standing at the window and staring straight at her. She went to throw them another sullen look, but to her surprise instead put one finger into her mouth, sucking on it seductively and trembling with arousal before turning back to her car and continuing to rub herself alluringly against the bonnet.

At this rate, she was going to cum before she’d even washed all the suds off.

* * *