The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 7: A Sex Thing

“Isn’t that your baby brother?” Sasha said, and Cindy’s eyes opened wide in shock.

“Where??”

“There,” Jasmine said, surprised at the strength of her friend’s reaction. She pointed behind Cindy, and the teenage girl twirled to see what she was talking about.

Sure enough, there was Alex. He was walking straight towards them, a huge grin on his face.

“I thought juniors weren’t allowed in this part of the cafeteria,” Cindy whimpered, and Jasmine nodded.

“They’re not.”

“You’d better tell him to get out before he gets in trouble,” Sasha added, and Cindy shrank in her seat. She knew that there was no way she was going to be able to do that.

“Hey Cindy,” her brother said. “Hey girls.”

“Hey Alex,” Cindy said reluctantly, and her friends stared at her like she’d just crowned him the King of Spain. “What, uh, what’re you doing here?”

“Oh, well,” the teenage boy said, casually pulling out a chair and sitting between Sasha and Jasmine. “I just thought I’d come and see what my favorite sister was up to.”

“Isn’t she your only sister?” Sasha said, and Jasmine joined her in a cruel laugh, acting as if they’d said something stupendously witty.

“Guys…” Cindy said warningly, simultaneously worried about what her friends would do if she didn’t side with them…and what Alex would do if she stood up to him in front of their friends.

“What?” Jasmine said, cocking her head to the side. “You’re not on this twerp’s side, are you?”

“No!” Cindy blurted out. “Of course not.”

A grin slowly spread across Alex’s face, and he turned to face his sister.

Cindy had responded without thinking…something that she knew she’d soon regret.

“Hey sis,” Alex said slowly, and Cindy could tell that he was relishing every moment, deliberately taking his time just to watch her squirm. “Why don’t you tell these guys what you told me the other day?”

Sasha and Jasmine simultaneously raised an eyebrow as they stared at her, as her face grew redder and redder.

“Yeah, Cindy,” Jasmine said. “Why don’t you tell us?”

“What?” she replied desperately. Cindy genuinely had no idea what her brother was talking about.

“Y’know,” he said casually. “About your new…collar.”

“Oh!”

Just hearing the word “collar” had been enough to make her uncontrollably burst out with a moan of pleasure. She’d known that thinking about it turned her on, but since that discovery she hadn’t ever heard anyone else say it.

Maybe it was just when Alex said it, but hearing the word instantly had her dripping wet. She could tell that her nipples were hard, and hoped that the vest she was wearing was thick enough to hide them.

Probably not. She wasn’t allowed to wear anything that didn’t work hard to showcase her spectacular boobs.

“Oh. My. God.”

Before Cindy could compose herself enough to formulate a reply, Sasha had clued in to what her brother was talking about.

“Is…”

Sasha’s look of skepticism had vanished, replaced with a look of disapproval and disgust.

“Is the collar a sex thing?”

Cindy was in a bind. On one hand, she could hardly agree to that…on the other hand, if she tried to deny it, she didn’t know what words would spring from her mouth instead.

To her relief, Sasha’s use of the word collar hadn’t caused another aroused pant to escape her lips.

“Of course not,” she said, relieved when it seemed that her intended words were actually what came out of her mouth. “I just think it looks cool.”

“Really?” Jasmine said, but Sasha ignored her.

“Oh my god, it’s totally a sex thing.”

“It’s not!” she protested weakly, but her two friends looked thoroughly unconvinced. To her surprise, they turned to Alex for confirmation.

He nodded, and their attention returned to her with renewed looks of shock and horror.

“I swear it’s not,” she repeated, not even sounding convincing to her own ears. Was that Alex’s work, or was she just so worn down that she couldn’t even lie effectively?

“Prove it,” Alex said, and the two girls nodded.

“How?” she asked, and again she was shocked to find them turning to Alex.

Had he done something to her friends? Or were they just reacting to this unexplored territory, deferring to the only one who seemed to know what he was talking about?

“Take it off,” he said. “If it’s not a sex thing, take the collar off.”

Oh my GOD, she thought. That sounded like a direct order! If Alex is ordering me to take the collar off, surely…

“Fine,” she said, trying to sound confident. As her hands reached up to obey her little brother’s command, she found that they were trembling slightly.

As they reached the latch, she hesitated. She could be free.

She could be free.

Once the collar was off, she wouldn’t be forced to obey her brother’s commands any more.

Was that what she really wanted?

Yes, she thought forcefully. Yes, it really is.

But…

Images flashed through her head—even though her time serving her brother had been humiliating and degrading…he’d always made sure that she came.

Strong, powerful orgasms.

The best orgasms she’d ever had.

If I take the collar off, she realized, that stops.

If I take the collar off, I’m free.

Is that what I want?

Cindy realized that her hands had been hovering over the latch for almost a minute when she finally began to slowly lower them.

She couldn’t do it.

As much as she sometimes hated obeying her brother’s every command, fulfilling his every whim, the idea of a life without it was something she didn’t even want to think about.

Sasha and Jasmine fell silent as her hands lowered, and Alex got up, a smile on his face.

“I’ll talk to you later,” he said, and no one replied as he slowly walked away.

Sasha and Jasmine soon got up as well, and Cindy was left all alone at the table, staring into the wall, a million thoughts racing through her head.

* * *