The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MAN TRAP 3: THE POWER OF SLAVEDON.

BY THE SLAVER.

The person moved through the silent, and dark club. Every now and then they would tip some sort of liquid onto the club floor, and then move on. Suddenly a wet slurping, sucking sound, and moans could be heard. The persons head turned , trying to locate the sound. The sound seemed to be coming from a room at the top of some stairs, and down a short passage. The person went up the stairs, and along the passage, at the end of which was a large painting, which had been pulled away from the wall. A doorway into the disused warehouse next to the club could be seen. The person walked up to the doorway and looked in, the sounds were louder now.

What the person saw, they could not believe .

Restrained to what looked like an examination table was a man dress from the neck down in tight black rubber. His erect and rock hard dick was coming out of a zipper in the front of the rubber suit. On the erect dick was a tube that seemed to go up and down the hard dick. As the person watch, they saw white ropes of cum go from the slit of the dick, and down the tube ,and into a bottle that was attached to a machine. The tube was also attached to the machine. Even as the person watched more ropes of cum went into the bottle. Standing not far away, watching, was a tall well dress man. The man in the black rubber let out a loud moan as yet more cum was pulled from his dick.

“Oh, do shut up Demerit, it’s your own fault you’re in this mess.” said the well dressed man to the rubber man.

The person turned to leave, but came face to face with two another men. One guy was completely bold of a slim build. The other guy was of a heavy build , he looked like a bouncer. Before the person could say a word, or move, the bouncer’s fist hit him full on the chin. Everything went black.

“Well, what have we here?” said a voice. The person kelp his eyes shut, and listened to the voices.

“We found me outside the door!” said another voice.

“Well, we must find out why he’s here. But I think, I know.” said the first voice.

“Will it be Slavedon for him?” asked the second voice.

“Oh yes I think so. But not till we know for shore why he is here.” replied the fist voice.

The person finally opened his eyes. He was shocked to find that he was naked, and tied to some sort of metal frame. There was some sort of plastic tube and bottle on his dick.

“What the hell is going on here?” he shouted, trying to get free of his bonds.

“Are, I see our guest is awake now!” said smith. He looked over at Pasquale. “Take Demerit off the milker, and send him home.”

Pasquale walked over to the machine, and turned it off, he then realest Demerit from the tube that was on his dick. Demerit got painfully off the table, and walked over to a heap of closes on the floor. He put then on over the tight rubber suit, and then walked painfully out of the room.

Smith then shone the light from two rings on one of his hands into the bound man eyes. The bound man felt an explosion of light take hold of his mind, then everything went black. His mind was now owned by The Ring Of Slavedon, and soon so would his body, too. After a few minutes Smith stopped shining the ring’s light into the bound man’s eyes.

“Now, who are you?” Smith asked.

“Dave Stone.” come the reply.

“Why are you here?” asked Smith.

“To touch the place.” was the reply.

Smith turned, and looked at the bound man. The man looked like he was in his early forty’s, and was of a broad build. His brown hair was starting to thin on top.

“Did one of the Eckersley brothers send you?” asked Smith.

“Yes”

“Which one?” Smith wanted to know.

“Ian” came the reply. Smith looked at the bound man, and then asked one last question. “Was it his step son that went missing?”

“No, it was Travers step son.” was the answer.

Well, thought Smith, at leased we now know the Eckersley mean to set all the score.

“Stone, I am going to count back from seven. Each time you hear a number, you will become more, and more sleepy. You will hear only my voice from now on.” said Smith.

“SEVEN.”

“SIX.”

“FIVE, YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY.”

“FOUR, YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY.”

“THREE.”

“TWO.”

“ONE.”

Stone’s head fell onto his chest. Smith stood and looked at him. Smith had no time to convert him how, he had to deal with the Eckersleys first. But he did have an idea of now too keep Stone out of the way till he could be converted. Smith walked over to the computer, and called up a web site. Once the site was on line, Smith put a disk in the C.D rewrite. He then clicked on a file on the site, the screen filled with a large file, which Smith then looked over quickly. Smith changed a few words on the file, he then down loaded the file to the C.D rewrite. While the file was being down loaded, Smith went back to stand by Stone.

“Stone, I want you to lesson to what I have to say.” said Smith. “You are getting very, very turned on, you just love the feel of the metal your tied to.” As Smith watched Stone’s dick became semi-hard.

“Good, you are getting harder, and harder.” Stone let out a low moan, his dick was nearly rock hard.

“You really, really want to cum but you cant till I tell you, you can.” Stone’s dick was now rock hard, and he was begging to be let to cum. Smith looked down at Stone’s hard dick, it was sticking straight out in front of Stone.

“When I say the words CUM SHOT to you, you will shot your load. You will not stop till you have completely filled the tube on your dick.” Stone just groaned.

Just then there was a bleep from the computer, Smith went over to it, he then call up another file of the same site, and then down loaded that file too. Smith then went back to Stone who was pulling on his bonds trying to get free, he was also pleading to be aloud to cum.

“CUM SHOT.” said Smith.

Stone’s body went as straight as a board, he thrust his hips foreword and let out a loud cry.

“Aaaa fuckkk.” cried Stone, as he finally had an orgasm, a large load of cum shot from his cock into the bottle on the end of the tube on his dick. As soon as the first orgasm had finished the next one started.

“Fuck, no not againnnn.” screamed Stone, as the second orgasm started at the base of his balls.

“Ooohhhh shittttt.” he moaned as he shot another load of cum. By now the bottle was nearly full.

“No, not more. Pleasssss.” cried Stone, as he went into his third orgasm. Stone made no more noise, as his third orgasm hit a peak, and more cum shot slowly into the bottle. After this third orgasm the bottle was full, Stone hung limply on the frame, covered in sweat. The orgasms had stopped. Smith took off the tube and bottle. Just then there was another bleep from the computer.

Smith went over to the computer, and closed down the web, he then took out the disk. Smith then put the dick into a disk player and plugged in some headphones. He then went over to Stone, and placed the headphones onto Stone’s head, and turned the player on. Stone is to weak to resisted , his mind just took in what ever was on the disk.

Stone woke in his hotel room, his head aced and his dick was throbbing. Stone got off the bed, and walk to the window, just then his cell phone rang.

“Yes, what do you want?” asked Stone.

“Ian Eckersley here!” came the reply. “Why wasn’t that club touched?”

“I found out something, that may change things.” said Stone. Smith had give him new memories of last night.

“It’s not Smith who is controlling things there. It’s some guy called Jay Demerit.” continued Stone.

“You sure of this, why didn’t Gudjohnsen say any thing about this?” asked Ian.

“He properly did know about all this, but Gebek got to him first.” Stone shock his head, the accede was still there. Eckersly was speaking again.

“Talking of Gebek, that pervert has sent me an Email, it’s sick, I’m sending a clip to you. Anyway still touch the place. Tonight no ifs or buts.” Eckersley hung up. Then there was a beep from Stones cell phone. He opened the file that Eckersley had sent.

On the phone’s screen appeared shots of Gudjohnsen in a tight cling rubber body bag, laying on a bed, to which he was also tied. More shots appeared, this time showing Gudjohnsen being face fucked by a completely bold guy. Finally there was two shots of Gudjohnsen still being face fucked, but he seemed to be having an orgasm. Stone looked at the pictures, he then pushed delete, but the pictures would not delete.

Just then a bold headed guy walked into his room, Stone looked up, it was the guy in the pictures. Before Stone could say ,or did anything Jody undid the zipper in the front of the rubber suit he was wearing. A rock hard cock fell out. Stone dropped the phone, and fell to his knees, he then opened his mouth and swallowed the whole of Jody’s dick. Part of his mind told Stone that what he was doing was wrong, but he still started to suck Jody’s cock.

Stone gagged on the cock in his mouth, he pulled off the cock, Jody slapped his face. Stone opened his mouth again and swallowed Jody’s cock again. This time he didn’t gag, Stone started to move up, and down Jody’s cock. Again, and again Stone went up, and down Jody’s cock. Still a small part of Stone’s mind saying no, this is wrong, I’m not gay. But Stone could not stop himself, he had to suck any hard cock he saw.

By now Jody’s cock was about too shot it’s load, Jody ached his back, and let out a loud cry. A large amount of spunk shot from Jody’s cock deep down Stone’s throat.

The disk that Smith had downloaded from the web, was from a site that made so called “TRAINING PROGRAMMES”. Smith had downloaded three onto the disk. One of the programmes made the person listening to the disk a cum addict, they would have to suck any hard dick they saw.

Unseen while he was sucking Jody’s dick, two more men wearing rubber suits, and with rock hard cocks had entered the hotel room. As soon as Jody had cum, he pulled out of Stone’s mouth. One of the two new men took Jody’s place, Stone swallowed his dick. This would go on nearly all day, after a couple of hours the two men would leave, to be replaced by two more, and two more after them, but Jody would stay till the end. All Stone wanted to do was suck any hard dick he saw.

Jay Demerit opened his apartments door, standing there were three men. Two of the men looked the same, early thirties, tall, fair and well built, their sandy hair was cut very short to hide the fact they were loosing their hair. The two men were the Eckersley brothers, they were twins. The other gay look like he had seen better days, his face was pot marked, his thin black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and he was of smaller build than the Eckersleys. Demerit just stood aside, and let them enter the apartment. Just as they had entered the large living room, a cell phone rung. The smarter dressed of the Eckersleys read the text on his cell phone.

“Well, that was from Stone. He has more information for me.” said Ian Eckersley. “Mr Demerit, I leave you with my brother Travers, and Calib!” With that said, Ian left the apartment.

As soon as Ian had left, Travers and Calib took a step towards Demerit. Suddenly the door behind Demerit shot open with a bang, standing in the doorway was a well dressed man. Before either man could say, or do anything, Smith shone the light from his rings into Travers and Calib’s eyes. Both men stopped dead in their tracks. A peculiar dizziness over-took both men, colour and images flashed their minds without any control. Soon both men slowly began to relax, and stair at the rings on Smith’s hand.

When he was sure that both men were under his control, Smith lowered his hand. Smith then spoke to the two men.

“You both will do as I say, you both no longer have a will of your own.”

“We have no will of our own. We will do what ever you tell us to do!” stated the two men.

“Calib, I want you too drop your shorts and pants. And then bend over the arm of the couch, and show us your chute.” said Smith. Calib did as he was told, soon he was bent over with his butt thrust in the air.

“Travers, I want you to get your dick out, and jerk of till you are hard. When you are hard I want you to fuck Calib’s ass till you shot you load.” said Smith

Travers got his dick out and started too jerk off, soon his dick was hard. Travers walked over to Calib, who was still bending over the couch.

Traver entered Calib from behind, Travers kept pushing more and more of his throbbing cock up Calib’s ass.

“Ahh, fuck noooo!” cried Calib. Travers just kept pushing.

Travers shoved his dick in deeper, deeper. Calib’s ass was so tight—so hot. Calib whimpered and squirmed, against the buffeting Travers was giving his hole.

Travers kept pounding his dick into Calib’s asshole. Calib was still whimpering and moaning, trying to get away from the dick up his ass, but he could not. Travers’s nuts ached, he know he was near to shooting his load. Travers pushed his dick into Calib all the way to the hilt, and then with a loud cry shot spunk deep inside Calib’s ass. Travers pulled his dick out of Calib’s ass with a “pop.” Calib just lay across the arm of the couch, he then blacked out. Travers stood up a dazed expression on his face.

Smith spoke to Demerit “Drop your pants, and jerk off.”

“Travers turn around and drop your pants, and bend over.”

“That’s right show Demerit your cherry hole.” Travers dropped his pants, and bent over, showing Demerit his tight ass.

“Demerit, I want your to fuck Travers’s ass.” ordered Smith.

Demerit stopped jerking his dick, and positioned himself behind Travers. He lunged forward, Travers gasped out loud as he felt the intrusion, it felt like a battering ram up his ass.

“Arr, Fuuuckkk.” cried Travers

Demerit pulled his dick most of the way out of Travers’s ass, then he lunged forward again. Demerit immediately started a hard and fast pace, thrusting in and out of Travers’s ass.

Travers tried to get away from this anal intruder, but Demerit put his arms around Travers’s waist and held him still. Demerit’s cock rubbed across Travers’s prostate, a bolt of pleasure burst through Travers’s body.

“Oh god that feels so good.” cried Travers.

Demerit felt his climax approaching, he redoubled his thrusting. Finally his cock erupted cum deep into Travers’s ass. Demerit stepped away from Travers, who slid to the floor. Cum leaking from his ass, and his hard dick leaking pre-cum. Calib was now awake again, his dick was starting to harden again.

Smith then told Calib and Travers to suck each another off. both men hungrily sucked and licked on one another’s cock, rolling around on the floor 69ing.

Soon the room was full of the sound of cocks being sucked. Smith watched the two men rolling on the floor, he would give them a few orders more, and then let them go.

Ian Eckersley knocked on Dave Stone’s room’s door, and then just walked in. Ian saw Stone kneeling in front of some guy dressed in rubber, and Stone was sucking the rubber guy’s dick. Before Ian could say a word, someone hit him from behind. Ian fell to the floor.

When Ian came round the room was empty, and he was tied naked to the bed. Suddenly the bathroom door open, and out stepped a smart dressed man. Before a word was spoke, Smith was shining the ring of slavedon into Ian’s eyes. Ian felt his mind slipping away, he was slipping into darkness. When Smith was sure that Ian was under his control, Smith stopped shining the rings into Ian’s eyes. Smith clicked his fingers, out from the bathroom stepped Jody, he was now wearing a track suit over his rubber suit.

“Untie him, then go to the club and help Pasquale empty the conversion room.” said Smith. Jody trotted over to the bed and untied Ian. He then left the room.

“Eckersley, when I click my fingers you will open your eyes. But you will still be under my control, you will do what ever I tell you.” stated Smith. He snapped his fingers.

Eckersley opened his eyes, and looked at Smith, a far away look in his eyes.

Smith threw an object on the bed in front of Ian. The object was jet black with a glossy surface, and shaped like a man’s dick: It was an 15″ inch dildo.

“Now, sit on it.” said Smith

Ian picked up the dildo. He knelt down, carefully balancing on his heels, he placed the dildo between his legs. The mushroom head of the dildo poked menacingly in his ass crack. Smith smiled to himself, and pushed a button on the dildo’s remote control that was in his pocket.

Eckersley’s eyes opened wider was he felt the vibrating sensation between his ass cheeks.

“What the fuck? Oohmmm.” cried Eckersley. As the dildo massaged his sphincter ring.

“Aaahhhh.” moaned Ian as the vibrating dildo forced his virgin sphincter slightly open. Slowly Ian started to rock back and forward trying to loosen the intruder that was up his ass.

The sensation in Ian’s ass intensified. His dick started to harden. Smith pushed another button on the remote, the vibrator speeded up

“No, stop. fuccckkk.” cried Eckersley., his naked body was now covered in sweat.

The dildo pushed forcefully against Ian’s ass. The dildo virtually screwed itself inside Eckesley’s never before violated ass.

“Oh fuuuckkk! nooooo!” Ian howled, as the vibrator went in even deeper. “Stop, please stop it.”

It was really hurting now.

“Arrgh shit. Noooo.” screamed Eckesley, As his cherry was popped and he was deflowered.

Ian was hit by a wave of desire as the dildo went in even more, he was now getting turned on by the vibrating intruder. His dick became fully hard, and started too drip pre-cum.

“Ahh, I’m going to cummmm.” shouted Ian. Against his will Eckesley shot his spunk straight into the air, which landed on the bed in front of Ian. But he didn’t just have one orgasm, he had three, one after the another. When he had had his third orgasm Ian fell onto his back his legs in the air. Smith turned the dildo off, and pulled it out of Eckesley’s ass.

“On, don’t please.” cried Ian. As the dildo slid out of his now violated asshole.

“You want more of that, do you. Having something up your ass turns you on dose it?” asked Smith

“Yes. I need my ass to be filled.” moaned Ian.

“You want you ass filled do you, you have a need to have something up there all the time. Do you?”

“O yes. Please I must be filled.” begged Eckesley. Smith just smiled.

Smith went to the room’s door, and opened it. Standing out side were Travers and Demerit, Smith stepped to one side, the two men walked into the room without saying one word. As soon as Travers and Demerit were in the room they started to undress. When both men were naked they turned too Smith.

On the bed Ian was still begging to have his ass filled.

“Ian, I want you to get off the bed, and come over to the chair by the window.” Ian got up from the bed and walked over to the chair.

“Good, now I want you to bend over the back of the chair. Oh make sure you can be seen through the window, if the blind was up.” said Smith. Before he bent over the chair, Ian pushed the chair over, so it could be seen from the outside, but the blind was down. Ian then bent over the back of the chair, and he grabbed the arms of the chair. His ass was showing too all in the room.

“Good. Now Travers I want you to fuck your brother’s ass, but not with your dick. Use your fist.” said Smith. “Start with a finger and work your way up.”

Travers walked over to his brother, he slipped two fingers into Ian’s sore ass and started to work them in deeper. Ian just moan. Travers then pushed four fingers into his brothers ass, this time the moans from Ian were louder, he was feeling some pain. Travers eventually forced his whole fist up Ian’s asshole. soon Ian was forced to take Travers’s entire arm into his anus , Ian’s cries for mercy were ignored as his asshole was stretched to accommodate Travers’s thick forearm. Ian had no choice but to take it all in. Once Travers had his forearm in his brothers ass, he started a steady thrusting movement forcing his arm in and out of his brother’s ass. Ian just moaned loudly for the attack on his ass to stop.

“Demerit, why don’t you fuck Travers’s ass?” asked Smith. “You too use your arm, starting with a finger and work up!”

Demerit walked behind Travers and thrust three of his fingers straight up his ass, Travers let out a cry.

“Fuck, no.”

But it was too late, Demerit have thrust his whole hand all the way into Travers’s ass. Demerit then started a steady stroke forcing more and more of his arm into Travers. Like his bother Travers had no choice, but to take the invading forearm. After crying for mercy, Travers like his brother was just moaning loudly.

Smith walked over to the bed, and picked up the dildo. He wiped it on a sheet, and then walked behind Demerit, and thrust the unlubed 15″ inch dildo straight up his ass.

“Ahh fuckkk nooo.” cried Demerit as he felt the dildo entering his ass.

By now Ian and Travers were still moaning for the attack on their assholes to stop, Smith took no notice, he just turn the dildo up Demerit’s ass on.

“Shittt, nooo.” screamed Demerit as the dildo started vibrating, forcing itself deeper into his ass. “Ahh stopp.” But the dildo just went deeper.

Smith looked down. The three men’s penises were firm and erect, proving how effective the fucking of their asses was. Their massive manhood’s throbbed with excitement.

“You will not stop what you are doing till you cum. But you will not cum till you see a cop. Then you will have your orgasm.” Said smith. “Also after you have cum you will try to face fuck a cop.”

Smith lent forward and pulled the blind sash, the blind opened. From the street outside the three men could clearly by seen. Smith then left the room. The three men just moaned loudly.

Stone let out a muffed moan as he was face and ass fucked by Jody and Pasquale, they were on the floor of a barn. Smith sat on a chair against one of the walls reading a paper. On the front page was a story about the arrest of Ian and Travers Eckersley, and Demerit. The three men had been caught in a sex act in front of a window. Then the police arrived the men had had massif orgasms, and then tried to force their dicks into the mouths of some of the police. It had taken eleven policemen to take them away. Also a flattop was fond in the room, on which was found records that the Eckersly’s and Demerit were selling men into gay slavery. Smith had had Pasquale copy a few old records onto the flattop. The police would get nowhere with that led, all the men had been sold on and there was on way of tracing them. Also the three men had been licked to the torching of a night club. But still the three men would go to trail.

Pasquale cried out load as he shot spunk deep into stone’s ass, shortly after Jody cum in Stone’s mouth. Both men pulled out of Stone who just lay on the floor moaning. With out a word Jody thrust a dildo up stone’s cum filled ass. He then left the barn. Smith looked down at Stone, once he was dressed in his rubber suit and had his dick tube on, Stone would be ready to be sent to his new master. Smith nodded to Pasquale who started to fit the tube to Stone’s dick.

Smith entered a small room at the back of the barn. In this room tied too a wooden X was Calib. He was naked, and had a ball gag in his mouth. He was trying to cry out through the gag , but only muffed sound could by head. The reason for his cries was the fact that his dick was being milked by a machine, and unlike a human it wood not stop. Smith looked at the bottle on the side of the machine it was not even half full, at leased another hour before he to was sent to a new master.

Smith left the room he had to get this farm up and running, converting men into sex slaves. He had bought the farm with money from the sale of Stone and Calib. It wasen’t the club, but a lot could be done with the place. the barn would be the covertion room. And so there was no one around for miles, no one would know what was going on. Smith smiled to himself as he herd Calib let out another muffed cry as the machine milked his dick.

To Be Continued :