The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP 4: THE CAPERTIFES OF SLAVEDON.

BY THE SLAVER.

Smith re-entered the barn, and spoke to Pasquale.

“Also make sure he’s completely shoved, no hair what so ever. When Stone reaches his new master, he wants him totally bold.”

Pasquale stopped attaching the tube to Stone’s dick, and went and got some shaving foam and a razor. He put foam onto Stone’s chest and groin, and slid the tube off his dick. Then Pasquale slowly shaved off all of the hair on Stone’s chest and groin. Soon all his chest and groin hair was gone, both were now completely bear. Next he put foam on both of Stone’s legs, these too were shaved bear. After the legs both arm pits were shaved. As more, and more of his hair was shaved off , Stone seemed to get dimmer and dimmer. It was as if as his hair was removed so was his free will.

Soon the only hair left was his face hair, and that on the top of his head. Pasquale picked up a pair of cordless clippers, and switched them on. In a few short moves, he had removed most of Stone’s head hair and face hair. Pasquale then covered Stone’s face and head with foam. In a few minuets the last of Stone’s hair was gone, and with it the last of his free will. Pasquale told Stone to stand up. Stone stood up without saying a word. Pasquale tipped a bucket of cold water over Stone, which removed any foam or hair left on him. Stone was then dried, and the tube was put on his dick. He was then put into a tight rubber suit from the neck down, the dildo was still up his ass. Pasquale then lead Stone out of the barn to a waiting black ford van. Stone was put inside and the van drove away, taking Stone to his new master. Smith watched the van drive away from outside the barn.

* * *

Muffled cries could still be heard coming from Calib. Pasquale went through the small side door into the room he was in. Calib had been on the machine for about two hours, and it had been about half hour since Smith had looked in on him, but he was still shooting his spunk into the machine. Pasquale left the room and went back into the barn, but as he came into the barn he forgot to shut the side door. Calib’s muffled cries could now be heard faintly outside the barn, as could the noise from the milker. Smith had just finished a call on his cell phone when a car pull up near the barn. Out of the car stepped a 6″3, blond haired and blue eyed sheriff ’s deputy. Smith walked over to him.

“ Hi , I’m deputy Blackwell. I heard you’ve just moved .....” he stopped speaking.

“What’s that noise?” he asked. “It seems to be coming from your barn!”

Before Smith could stop him the deputy had walked to the barn door and had entered the barn. Smith entered just after him.

“ What the fuck i......” was all Blackwell could say before he lost his will.

* * *

The sun was setting when Blackwell woke up. His car was parked in woodland near Southfork rock. He had a salty taste in his mouth, and he could not remember how he got to the woodland, or why he was there. He looked out the car’s side window and was surprised to see his shirt, tie, pants and shorts in a near by ditch, his shoes were on the floor of his car. As he got out the car to get his things, Blackwell got another surprise. He was in some sort of metal device from the waist down. He was wearing a wide metal belt which was held in place by a lock on both sides. His dick was in a thick metal tub, the tub bent his dick so it pointed down. The tub was joined to a cuff behind his balls, the cuff was joined to the metal belt.

As he stood up Blackwell felt something move up his ass., he reached round to feel what was there. His hand touched metal. With a sinking feeling he know what he was feeling. It was a metal strip joined to the belt, and it was holding a butt plug in place, tight in his ass. The deputy walked over to the ditch and bent down , he picked up his shorts and put them on. After a few minuets he was fully dressed, once he was dressed he did not mind the intruder up his ass, or the tub on his dick. Some how it now felt right that they were there, it was what his master wanted. Thinking no more of the matter he got into the car and drove away, back to the sheriff’s office. As he drove back Blackwell drunk the soda that was in the drink holder. The soda was a mix of Calib’s cum and soda. this was to enforce the programming from his master. By the time he had got back to the sheriff’s office he was completely in the power of his master. But the block about his meting with Smith was still in place.

* * *

Smith stood and looked at Pasquale, he had to be punished. If he had closed the door Blackwell would not have come into the barn, and seen Calib. Calib had finely shot his last load , and was laying on the floor moaning quietly.

“96” was all Smith said. A glassed look came over Pasquale’s face. He would do what ever he was told to do, but he would not be to stop himself , and he would know what was happening to himself.

“Strip, and then bend over and grab your legs. You will not be able to let go till you are told to!” ordered Smith. Pasquale did as he was told. Avery small voice in the back of his mind shouted “NO” but he could not stop himself. In minutes he was naked, but for the tube on his dick. he bent forward and grabbed hold of his legs.

Just then Jody entered the barn, Smith looked round.

“Jody, I want you to fuck Pasquale’s ass, and you will not stop till you are told to.”

“Pasquale, you will now forever be a total bottom. It is all you’re ever want from life, you will only want to serve a large hard cock.” Pasquale just stood bent over looking straight ahead.

Jody walked over and stood behind Pasquale. He then thrust his unlubed hard dick up Pasquale’s ass and started to working it in deeper. Smith moved in front of Pasquale and removed the tube on his dick, which started to get hard. Pasquale moaned out loud, begging for the attack on his ass to stop. Smith then slid the suction tub of the milker onto the hardening cock, and switched the machine on. There was another loud moan as the milker started sucking on Pasquale’s hard dick.

“I’m levering you now, Jody you will stop when he has had five orgasms , and shot his load five times.”

Jody just nodded. “Jody when he has shot his last load, you will have you orgasm, and shot deep into him.”

“Pasquale, when he has finished with your ass, you will stand up, after that you will take the milker off.” Pasquale just moaned loudly.

“Jody, after you have finished with Pasquale, you will prepare both him and Calib to be sent to their masters. Both are to be completely shoved and plugged. Pasquale is to be bound and crated.” He then left the barn.

Pasquale moaned even louder . Suddenly jody forced more of his hard dick into Pasquale’s ass. At the same time as more dick entered his ass, Pasquale let out a loud scream.

“Ohhh nooooo pleassssss” was all he could scream before he shot his first load.

jody forced more of his dick into Pasquale’s ass, he screamed out loud as he felt his asshole stretched as more of Jody’s dick penetrated deeper into him. His asshole snapped shut around Jody’s throbbing cock so that it became firmly logged in his asshole.

“Shittt noooo.” cried Pasquale as he arched his back, thrust his hips ford and shot more cum into the milker. Jody just kept on attacking Pasquale’s ass, with each thrust Jody managed to slide more of his dick into Pasquale. Who was near to his third orgasm.

* * *

Deputy Blackwell woke, to find that he wanted one of his master’s soda. He got up and walked over to his jeans and T shirt that were on the floor. As he walked over to the things on the floor, he hardly noticed the bounding his ass was getting from the butt plug, or that his dick was in-cased in a metal tube. Once dressed, Blackwell got into his car and drove onto the road that would take him to Smith’s farm. As he was leaving his drive, a car pulled up near to his house. Out of the car got two off-duty deputies. One of the two men called out to Blackwell, but he just drove straight on with out stopping. Both men looked at one another, this was not how Blackwell behaved. Both men got into their car, and drove after Blackwell.

* * *

Jody had just finished preparing Calib for his master, all that was needed to do was put him in his tight rubber suit. He was already plugged, and had the tube on his dick. His body was completely hair-less. Jody rubbed lube over Calib’s body so he could get into the rubber suit easily, once his body was covered in lube, Jody put the suit in-front of Calib. Jody then told Calib to step into the suit and pull it on. Calib did as he was told, in no time Calib was wrapped tightly in the suit. Once he was in the suit Calib turned round, so Jody could do up the zipper. Once the zipper was done up it was locked to the suit’s collar by a plastic padlock. Calib wood stay in the suit, till his master removed the pad-lock.

Jody was just going to start on Pasquale, then the barn door opened and Smith entered with an large well built, flat top cut, blond haired man, dressed in T shirt and jeans. He walked over to the rubber clad Calib, and then walked round him, admiring Calib’s body and the tight rubber clinging to it.

With out saying a word, the guy just clicked his fingers and pointed to the door. Like some sort of robot Calib walks over to, and then out thought the door. Outside was a car with it’s doors open, waiting for Calib and his master. Calib walked to the passengers seat, he climbed into the car and closed the door. His master climbed into the drivers seat, closed the door and drove away. Smith and Jody watched the car leave. Just then Blackwell’s car pulled up by the barn. He got out of the car, and went into the barn. Smith and Jody followed him in, closing the door behind them. Not long after the car that was following Blackwell stopped just outside the farm.

The two off-duty deputies got out of their car and looked around, they could not see Blackwell.

The first deputy was called Stephen Cole, he was a well built red haired guy, of the age of 36. The other deputy was called Fred Mereditch, he was of a slim build blond haired, and was aged 34. Both men looked at the barn, light could be seen coming from under the door. As one both men moved towards the barn.

* * *

Blackwell was naked, but for the metal device, he was kneeling in front of Jody. Jody had his cock thrust right down Blackwell’s throat, who was sucking greedily on the cock in his mouth. Jody let out a loud scream, and pushed his cock further down Blackwell’s mouth. He then cum deep down Blackwell’s throat, when his orgasm had finished he pulled his cock out of Blackwell’s hungry mouth. Standing by the door Smith watched, and just smiled. Just as Jody was going to lead Blackwell into the small room were the milker was, the barn door opened. Mereditch and Cole stood in the door-way.

“What, the fuck is going on here?” cried Cole, as he saw the near naked Blackwell standing next to a guy dressed in rubber, with his semi-hard dick hanging out the front of the rubber suit. Both men just stood, and looked at Cole and Mereditch. Cole walked in to the barn, he turned to see if Mereditch was behind him. Mereditch was still standing in he door-way, there was a dullness in his eyes and his head was resting on his chest.

Before Cole could say a word, blinding light was shone into his eyes.

* * *

A dizzy Cole was bent naked over some hay bayales, there was a tight rubber band around his dick to stop him getting hard, or cumming. On the floor not far away lay Mereditch, around his waist was a metal devices like the one that Blackwell had been wearing. There was cum around his mouth.

“Look at me slave!” Smith stated firmly to his victim. Cole glanced up at Smith, his vision focused on Smith.

“Slave, you want to please me. Don’t you slave?” said Smith. A even more dizzy Cole nodded quickly. It was what he had always wanted to do. “If you listen to me you can do that. Will you listen to me slave.” Inquired Smith.

“Yes sir.” Cole agreed earnestly. “I’ll listen good sir. Promise.” he said with great force.

Smith shone the ring’s light into Cole’s face. After a few seconds Cole’s pupils dilated completely. His fried brain was open for businesses.

For the next half-hour Cole was feed a steady stream of ‘lesson’s and instructions, which fill his fried brain. Smith called Blackwell over to stand in front of Cole. Blackwell was naked, and his cock was rock hard. “Taste the cock, slave.” Smith said softly, as Blackwell offered his hard cock to Cole.

“No, it’s not right.” moaned Cole, even as his tongue tentatively came out to lick the offered cock. At the last second, Cole withdrew his tongue into his mouth. Smith thought for a second.

“You promised you would do as I asked you, slave.” barked Smith. “Now do as I say slave.”

Cole moaned slightly as a battle raged in his head. His need to please his master, as opposed to his ‘straight’ side. In the end his desire to please his master won the day, the young deputy’s tongue came out and licked the head of Blackwell’s cock.

“Good, slave.” soothed Smith

“Ummmmmuuummmuuu,” Cole mumbled in agreement as he continued to lick Blackwell’s cock head.

“Now open up your mouth, and taste more cock.” Smith instructed as he gently lifted Cole’s head up higher. Smith smiled as Cole’s mouth opened, allowing Blackwell to thrust his cock into the moist wet tunnel of Cole’s throat.

Cole gagged and tried to pull off but Blackwell held his head tight. “Take it like a man.” Smith insisted as Blackwell face fucked the deputy’s face.

Cole stopped struggling. He breathed in deeply filling his lungs with his first scent of man. Cole began to move his tongue up and down the underside of the shaft in his throat ; in doing that he realized that he could let the moisture emanating from the rod in his throat provide the lubrication, so the rod moved easily within his oral cavity. Smith looked at Blackwell, he had given Blackwell and Jody instructions not to cum till he was told he could. Smith then looked at Jody, who was standing near by, panting like a dog on heat. He was also stroking his dick. Smith quickly walked behind Cole, and spread Cole’s muscular legs apart, to show Cole’s rosy virginal chute!

Smith called Jody over, he came and stood between Cole’s legs. He pushed his hard rod against Cole’s puckered ass ring.

Cole let out a muffled moan as he felt the arousals start to pulsate through him.

“This will hurt once, slave.” said Smith, as he nodded to Jody. Jody spat on his hard dick, and plunged it into Cole’s tight hole.

“Aaaahhh fffuccc.” cried Cole even with a cock in his mouth. Jody grabbed Cole’s waist and pulled him in.

Cole started to feel an overwhelming sexual pleasure as Jody fucked his ass powerfully, trying to get in deeper. With out even knowing it Cole voluntarily spread his thighs farther apart and relaxed his ass’s muscles, Jody felt his ass slowly loosen. Suddenly Jody’s cock slid straight into Cole’s ass, all the way up too the hilt. Cole let out another muffled cry, as Jody’s cock entered him. Jody picked on the pace of his thrusts into Cole’s ass. Cole was now in a state of high sexual stimulation, Smith moved in for the kill.

“When these men have seeded your mouth and ass, you will be totally my slave. You will do what ever you are told to do. It turns you on so much to please your master.” said Smith to Cole.

The barn was filled with the groans and grunts of Blackwell and Jody as they fuck Cole, and cry out to be let to cum. Smith steps back from the three men.

“Shot.” was all he said. The two men both cum nearly at the same time, both men pushed their dick deep into Cole and then shot large amounts of spunk into his mouth and ass. When they were finished Blackwell and Jody pulled their dicks out of Cole. Then both men walked over to Mereditch who was still laying on the floor.

“Clean our dicks, slave!” ordered Jody.

Mereditch got slowly onto his hands and knees, he then lent ford and started to lick Jody’s dirty cock. Once he had cleaned Jody’s dick, he moved onto Blackwell’s cock. When both dick were clean Mereditch stayed on his hands and knees. Smith nodded to Jody who lead Mereditch on his hands and knees through the small side door.

Smith walked over to Cole who was still bent over the hay, he reached underneath of Cole, and removed the rubber band from his cock. At once his dick became hard. Smith nodded to Blackwell, who lead Cole through the small side door.

Smith followed the men into the side room. Already Mereditch was bound to a beam, his metal belt was on the floor, and the suction tube of the milker was on his dick. As Smith watched Cole was bound to a beam, and a suction tube was put onto his dick. Then both men were ready Smith spoke to them.

“When the machine starts to suck out your cum, the pair of you will feel grate pain with every shot you make. You both are no longer in control of your dicks, I am. The pain you feel is part of the pleasure of your service to your master. Your pleasure will stop only when your dicks are empty.” He nodded to Jody, who turned on the two machines.

The room was filled with the sound of the machines sucking on Mereditch’s and Cole’s cocks. Also there was a faint hum of power.

“AAfuckkk masterrr.” cried Cole as the suction on his dick brought him close to an orgasm.

“Ffuckkk stoopp.” cried Mereditch as his dick started to harden. “Oh maasteer, noo.” he shouted as he shot his first load, the first of many. A few seconds later Cole shot his first load. Jody, Blackwell and Smith left to room, it would be about an hour before the two men were ready.

The overwhelming feeling of pain & joy became permanently imprinted on the two men’s brains. Both men would soon respond to any sexual stimuli, or sexual requirement that their master made of them. As Jody shut the side door both men could be herd starting their second orgasm.

* * *

Rain was falling and the sky was cloudy, when the three deputies woke up. The three men were naked, but for the metal devices around their waists, and laying in the middle of a field. Their close were in a wet pile not far from were they lay. All three men got up and pulled on their wet closes, and then walked back to their cars at were parked not far from the field.

Over the next few day, changes in the three men took place. All three men had their head shoved of nearly all it’s hair. They all left their girlfriends. By the end of the week the three of them had moved in together. Also the three men started spending their spare time at an old remote farm.

TO BE CONTINUDE :