The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP: INTERLUDE 1.

BY THE SLAVER.

Day 1:

The van stopped, the two men dressed in black got out and went round to the back of the van. The two men slid the crate in which Pasquale lay bound and gagged out of the back doors, and carried it into the building by which they had stopped.

In the buildings basement the crate was opened, and Pasquale was taken out. The light bounced off his shoved head. He was thrust face down on a bed, and the but plug was pulled out. A large dildo was thrust into it’s place, as soon as the dildo was in place Pasquale’s ass snapped shut around it’s base, so the dildo became firmly lodged in Pasquale’s ass.

The dildo began to vibrate, Pasquale let out a muffled cry. The dildo felt like it was virtually screwing it’s self into Pasquale’s ass. His dick tried to stiffen, but couldn’t the tube on his dick stopped that happening. He let out more muffled cries. The two men strapped the bound Pasquale to the bed, and left the basement, turning the light off as they went.

* * *

Stone looked up at the rock hard dick in front of him, and then opened his mouth. The guy in the rubber suit thrust his dick into the open mouth, and down Stone’s throat. Stone started to suck the hard cock. Up and down the cock went his mouth, he could feel the cock start to throb. Suddenly the guy ached his back, and let out a loud cry. Spunk shot down Stone’s throat and into his mouth. Stone gulp it all down.

No sooner had the dick been pulled out of his mouth, than anther was thrust up his ass. Stone let out a cry as the dick entered his ass. But soon he was thrusting his hips back and forewords in time with the thrusts of the invading dick. The guy fucking Stone let out a loud cry as he cum, his cum shooting deep into Stone. The guy pulled his dick out of Stone, who just lay on the fuck bench with a look of joy and pleaser on his face. But like Pasquale he too could not get hard because of the tube on his dick.

After the two guys left, Stone had his ass cleaned out with cold water and a hose by two guys dressed in tight yellow latex and black rubber hoods. After they were finished he was put into a tight one piece red latex suit. Also his ass was butt plugged, he was then locked in a small cage for the night.

* * *

Day 2:

Pasquale had spent the night bound, and tied to a bed with a vibrating dildo up his ass. His dick was painful as he could not get a erection, but he had leaked a little precum. The door opened and the light was switched on. The two men in black entered the room with a third, he too was dressed in black. The new guy went over to Pasquale and pulled the dildo out, and removed the gag. His ass felt empted once the dildo was out of it. He let out a cry for his ass to be filled. One of the guys started to jerk off, when his dick was hard he climbed onto the bed behind Pasquale. He spat on his hand and then rubbed his hand on his dick. He then thrust his dick straight into Pasquale’s ass. Pasquale let out a scream of joy as the dick entered his ass, soon he was thrusting his hips in time with the fuck. All he could do was moan in pleaser. Soon his bound body was covered in sweat, the guy built up his pace, he slowly got faster and faster. With one last thrust he shot his seed deep into Pasquale. He pulled his dick out of Pasquale, who was laying still on the bed a look of shear joy on his face. The guy got off the bed and walked to the side of the bed were Pasquale’s head was and put his cum covered dick next to Pasquale’s mouth. Who started to lick it clean. The new guy nodded to the two guys, Pasquale was now ready to start working as a whore in their club.

* * *

The cage door opened, and the two men in latex suits and rubber hoods took Stone out. He was lead over to the bench, and his latex suit was removed, and he was told to lay face down on the bench. He did as he was told, once on the bench his legs were tied apart. Then he was fucked in both his ass and mouth. The guy in his mouth grabbed his hair, and started to thrust his dick in and out of Stone’s mouth faster and faster. He then ached his back let out a loud cry, and shot his spunk down Stone’s throat. The cum covered dick was pulled out of his mouth, and Stone started to lick the dick clean.

The second guy cum just after Stone started to dick lick. thrusting his dick deeper into Stone, the guy pushed more and more of his dick in. Stone moan in pleaser in-between his licking of the cum covered dick. With a loud cry the guy shot a large amount of his cum deep into Stone. The guy then placed his cum cover dick in Stone’s now empty mouth to be licked clean. The two guys were now sure that Stone was now a total bottom, as of tonight he would work in the sling, in their club up stairs.

* * *

Week 10:

Former lawmen Lycett, White and Hepesh were kneeling in front of three naked men hanging from the ceiling of the room they were in. All three ex lawmen were sucking hard on the dicks of the men hanging from the roof. The three men were scream for the blow jobs to stop, the three ex lawmen just kept sucking.

Lycett, White and Hepesh were somewhere in South America, the men who owned them now had links with drugs. The three men having the blowjobs were government soldiers sent into the jungle to find the drug runners. The soldiers had been caught trying to send a messaged back to their base.

The drug runners were using large doses of their drugs and forced gay sex on the straight soldiers as a form of brainwashing / hypnosis, to take control of their minds. The three soldiers were close to braking point. Hepesh felt the dick he was sucking on start throbbing, it’s owner let out a loud cry, thrust his dick deeper into Hepesh’s mouth and then shot his load down Hepesh’s throat. He then just hung there moaning.

Suddenly the door to the room burst open and more soldiers pored in. Help had arrived.

* * *

Day 4:

Stone was lifted out of the sling, and he stood painfully on his own two feet. Even now he was a total bottom, having six to eight dick up your ass in one night was painful. He was lead back to the store room and his cage. The sling was a harness that hung from the ceiling, Stone laid in it on his front. His feet were held apart so his ass was in the air and could be entered easily. His arms were bound to his side, his head was pulled back and up so his mouth could be entered easily too. The sling was at waist height.

In the cage Stone sit looking at an video screen, on which was a spiralling Patton of lights. On his head was a pair of earphones, these were plug into a c.d player. This was so that his master’s control over him was enforced, without this happening once a week control over him would soon brake down.

* * *

Pasquale let out a cry as the last guy of the night shot his load into him, like Stone he too had had six to eight men up his ass, or in his mouth. Then the guy had finished, Pasquale just lay on the bed covered in sweat, with a silly smile on his face. One of the men in black came into the room and told him to sit up. Once Pasquale was sit up, he too was told to watch a video screen, and had earphones put on him.

* * *

The small plane landed at a small airfield in New South Walsh. The side door opened and the guy in jeans and a t shirt got out. He was followed by a very tiered looking Calib, who had been had by the guy many times during the flight from the U.S. The two of them walked over to a waiting black car, it then drove away, taking Calib to his new life. Once in the car Calib was given his enforcement orders.

* * *

Ten Weeks/ 2 Days

Hepesh wake to find that himself White and Lycett were in a hospital room under armed guard.

His head hurt, and his ass felt empty, and he could feel his dick. Also he wanted to suck dick. The programming that the three of them had received was stating to brake down, but it would take time. But soon the three of the would start to remember what had happened to them, and their old life.

If only Smith know about this?

TO BE CONTINUED :