The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP 5: PASQUALE’S REVENGE.

BY THE SLAVER.

The van stopped, two men dressed in black got out and went round to the back of the van. The two men slide the crate in which Pasquale lay bound and gagged out of the back doors, and carried it into the building by which they had stopped.

In the basement of the building the crate was opened, and Pasquale was taken out. The light in the room bounced off his shoved head. He was thrust face down on a bed, and the butt-plug up his arse-hole was pulled out. A large dildo was thrust in, in its place. As soon as the dildo was in place Pasquale’s arse snapped shut around its base, so the dildo become firmly lodged in Pasquale’s arse.

The dildo began to vibrate; Pasquale let out a muffled cry. The dildo felt like it was virtually screwing it’s self into Pasquale’s arse. His dick tried to stiffen, but couldn’t the tube on his cock stopped that happening. He let out more muffled cries. The two men strapped Pasquale face down on the bed, and left the basement, turning the light off as they went.

Pasquale spent the night bound, gagged and tied to a bed with a vibrating dildo up his arse. His dick was painful as he could not get a erection, but he had leaked a little pre-cum. The door opened and the light was switched on. The two men in black rubber entered the room with a third man; he too was dressed in black rubber.

The new guy went over to Pasquale and pulled the vibrating dildo out, and removed the gag from his mouth. Pasuale’s arse felt empty once the dildo was out of it. He let out a cry for his arse to be filled. One of the guards started to jerk himself off, when his dick was hard; he climbed onto the bed behind Pasquale.

The guy on the bed behind Pasquale spat on his hand, and then rubbed his hand on his dick. He then thrust his dick straight into Pasquale’s arse-hole. Pasquale let out a scream of joy as the dick entered his arse; soon he was thrusting his hips in time with the fuck. All he could do was moan in pleasure. Soon Pasquale’s bound body was covered in sweat, the guard built up his pace, he slowly got faster and faster. With one last thrust he shot his seed deep into Pasquale.

The guard pulled his dick out of Pasquale, who was lying still on the bed, a look of shear joy on his face. The guard got off the bed and walked to the side of the bed were Pasquale’s head was, he put his cum and shit covered dick next to Pasquale’s mouth, which he started to lick it clean. The new guy nodded to the two guys, Pasquale was now ready to start working as a whore in the club.

Pasquale let out a loud cry as the last guy of the night shot his load into him, Pasquale had had six to eight men up his arse, or in his mouth. When the guy was finished, Pasquale just lay on the bed covered in sweat, with a silly smile on his face. One of the guards in black came into the room and told Pasquale to sit up. Once Pasquale was sitting up, he was told to watch a video screen, and earphones were put on his head.

On the video screen was a spiralling paten of lights. The earphones were plugged into a C.D player. This was so control over him could be enforced, without this happening once a week control over Pasquale would soon brake down.

But tonight something was going to go wrong:

After turning the earphones and screen on, the guard left the room. Pasquale could hear the voice in the phones telling him to relax, and obey. Suddenly there was a loud noise which rose, and rose in pitch till it could not be heard, but Pasquale’s fucked up mind did. A great darkness came over Pasquale as his mind shut down. The C.D finally burnt out.

* * *

Pasquale woke some time later, the screen was blank, and not a sound could be heard. He pulled the headphones off his head. His head was splitting, why could he not remember anything, and why did his mouth and arse feels so sore? Pasquale got off the bed; he looked around the room he was in, apart from the bed and screen, there was nothing. He walked to the door, as he walked to the door, Pasquale noticed that his dick felt heavy he looked down. He saw that there was a metal device on his dick. He opened the door, turned left, and saw some stairs. At the top of the stairs was a door.

The guard in black was sit on a stool drinking, his arms on the bar, his back to the door. The door opened slightly, Pasquale looked through the gap. The guard lit a Marlboro light, and took another sip of his Bud. He did not hear the naked Pasquale creep up behind him, or see the big arm that gripped him around the neck. Pasquale applied just the right presser to the guard’s throat, so he past out. He let the guard fall to the floor; he picked up the Marlboro, and sat on the stool. After he had finished the Marlboro, and the drink, Pasquale lit another and took another Bud from behind the bar. As he drunk and smoked a buzzing feeling started in the back of his head, he shook his head to clear it. The buzzing grow louder, suddenly his head was full of memory flashes: He was braking into a club. A guy with a flashing ring. All the cocks he was made to suck. The forced milking. The not being allowed to cum. And finally the mistake he made and his turning into a cock sucking, cock-slut.

Pasquale sat very still as the memories flooded back, finally his head cleared. After his third Marlboro and Bud Pasquale had decided what he was going to do. He looked down at the guard on the floor and smiled; the guard was about the same size as Pasquale. Pasquale quickly stripped the guard, and put on his close, in one of the pants pockets Pasquale found a bunch of keys, one of which unlocked the device on his dick. Also Pasquale found the guy’s I.D, his name was Denhan. Pasquale reached behind the bar, and pulled out a roll of duck-tape, which he used to tightly tie the guard before he woke up. An evil grin spread across Pasquale’s face as he fitted the metal device to the bound guard’s dick. Pasquale lit another Marlboro, and picked up the guard, and carried him down stairs.

(A dark figure watch from outside, as Pasquale carried the guard away down stairs. The dark figure slipped into the club.)

* * *

Denhan woke to find that he was tightly bound in duck-tape, that he was naked, a metal device was on his dick, and he was sitting in a cramped, small cage. In front of the cage was a video screen; on his head were headphones. He tried to shout for help, but there was a gag in his mouth. What the hell had happened he thought, as he tried too loosen his bonds?

* * *

Pasquale stopped the car he was driving, he had found that another of the keys was for the guard’s car. He had left the guard bound and gagged in one of the rooms in the clubs basement; he just had to get something from the house he was now parked outside. Pasquale would return to the club, he had a uses for the guard. He would serve Pasquale’s dick. But first, there was something else he had to do.

(The motor bike stopped behind some bushes, the dark figure gets off the bike, and watches Pasquale.)

Pasquale got out of the car, and walked over to the house the car was parked outside. He looked inside through a side window, and saw that the person he wanted was in the house. Pasquale remembered the guy; he too had been enslaved by the same guy as he had. But this guy had shaved him, and fucked him with his unlubed dick; he had to pay for that.

The guy in the house was of a slim build, and completely bold, his name was Jody. Pasquale went to the back door, and knocked loudly. The door was opened, and Jody stood in the doorway. “Yes, can I.. aren’t yo..” he said, he never finished speaking. Pasquale rabbit punch him on the forehead. He fell silently to the ground, Pasquale entered the house, closing the door behind him.

Five minutes later, Pasquale quickly carried Jody, who was now completely naked out of the house and through him in the car’s trunk. He then got into the car, and drove away.

(The figure got on the bike, and drove slowly after Pasquale.)

* * *

Denhan looked up as Pasquale entered the room, with Jody over his shoulder; Pasquale put Jody down in a chair, and bound him to it with duck-tape. A gag was forced into his mouth, and a closed rubber hood was put over his head. Pasquale lit a Marlboro, and walked over to the cage.

“Now, my friend, you are going to have a life like I have had, for the past eighteen months.” Pasquale grinned evilly at the guard. “You see, I remember what happened to me. I had a look around before I went and got our friend there.” Pasquale pointed at the bound Jody. “I found some D.V.Ds that I think will have a lasting effect on you two, with a little help off the drugs I’ve stole, and the control disks.”

[The figure looked through a crack in the doorway, and watch Pasquale. In the din light were the figure stood, it could be seen that they were wearing black leather.]

Pasquale picked up a hypodermic, and walked over to the guard in the cage. Denham felt a prick as the hypodermic was pushed into his neck, a feeling of euphoria spread through the guard. The drugs run through Denham’s veins, he never stood a change. Pasquale started the video screen and the headphones on Denham. He kept his back to the screen, just encase. Stunned by the drugs, the guard could do nothing but succumb to Pasquale’s will. The guard’s body becomes numb and heavy. He could hear a voice in the headphones.

“You feel helpless, yet it feels so wonderful—clear your mind—relax—so peaceful—so totally content—relax—obey you must obey—so—so—empty.” Denham’s head fell on his chest, Pasquale smiled. He lit another Marlboro, and put on one of his hands a latex glove.

Pasquale removed the gag, and the headphones from the guard’s head, and the device from his dick, but left the screen on. Still with his back to the screen, Pasquale reached into the cage, and grabbed Denham’s dick. Pasquale began to masturbate the guard. The guard’s head jerked up, he was looking at the screen again.

“You will feel pleasure like this whenever you take a man’s essence, you understand.” Said Pasquale. The guard nodded and muttered.

“Every man’s essence is in his dick’s cream, understand?” said Pasquale, Denham nodded and muttered again. Pasquale increased the jerking on the guard’s dick.

“You must drink his cream to take his essences, understand?” said Pasquale, his hand moved faster, and faster on the guard’s dick. The guard squirmed in the cage in sheer sexual pleasure. Pasquale moved in for the kill.

“If you take a man’s essences up your arse, you will become his slave, to serve his cock always.” Denham was by now so disorientated; that what Pasquale said made perfect sense. “Fucccc...oh godddd,” babbled the guard

“It is necessary to constantly drink the essences of man, understand?” said Pasquale, as he tightened his grip on the guard’s hard erection. “Cum” he told the guard. Denham groaned as he shot his wad, twice, finally he slumped down onto the floor of the cage.

[The figure moved closer, so they could see better.]

Pasquale let go of the guard’s dick, and turned off the screen. He then pulled the babbling guard out of the cage, and pulled off the duck-tape. Pasquale then bent Denham over a chair; he opened the front of his pants, and then jerked his dick making it hard. Pasquale gave Denham an evil grin, and lunged forward. Pasquale thrust his throbbing, hard cock straight into the guard’s arse. Denham let out a loud cry as Pasquale entered his virgin arse, and started a violent fuck. It felt to the guard like a red hot rod was ripping his butt apart, suddenly a feeling of sexually pleasure washed over him, he was lost in the pleasure of his first male on male sex. “Ahh...fuckkk...meee.” Cried Denham as Pasquale speeded up his thrusting.

It had been a long time since Pasquale had used his cock to screw anything. Soon he too was lost in the pleasure of his fucking of the guard. Pasquale arched his back, thrust deeper into Denham, and had a massif orgasm. Rope, after rope of his thick white seaman shot into Denham’s arse, finally Pasquale pulled out of Denham and fell to the ground, gasping for air. “Master” Was all the guard could whimper, as Pasquale pulled out of him.

After a few moments Pasquale got up from the floor, he grabbed his limp dick, and started to jerk it again, to get it hard again. Once it was hard again Pasquale walked round to Denham’s mouth, he grabbed the guard’s ears, and pulled his head up. “Open your mouth, slave.” Said Pasquale, his dick-head touching the guard’s lips. Denham opened his mouth, and Pasquale slid his hard cock straight down Denham’s throat. The guard did not even gag, up and down went his mouth, and throat on Pasquale’s cock.

Pasquale pushed deeper into Denhan’s mouth, and speeded up his thrusting, he could feel his balls tightening, and he was a close to cumming. Another feeling of sexual pleasure swept over the guard as cum shot into his mouth, so much cum was shot into his mouth that it was running down his chin. Finally Pasquale stopped cumming, and pulled his cock out, and told the guard to stand up. As Denham stood up, cum run down the backs, and insides of his legs. The guard was told to sit back in the cage. Denham did as he was told, once he was in the cage the door was locked, and the headphones were put back on his head.

Pasquale put another D.V.D. on the screen; this one had images of pizza, fried chicken and fries. Over this were moving images of men sucking, and taking dick, in the headphones was a voice saying that he would want only these foods after having dick. Denham’s disorientated mind meekly accepted what it was being told.

[The figure stepped away from the doorway, and pulled out a mobile. They made a call, speaking softly so as not to be heard.]

* * *

Jody woke to find that he was bound to a chair with duck-tape and a gag in his mouth and a rubber hood over his head. Pasquale stood watching him, Pasquale light another Marlboro and stepped over to Jody, he pulled off the rubber hood. Jody blinked in the light as the hood was removed, he tried to speak, but the gag stopped him. To one side, Jody could see some guy sitting in a small cage with headphones on, starring at a video screen. Jody could not see what was on the screen.

Pasquale gloated over his captive; “Now you’re awake, I’ll explain to you what I’m about to do to you. On the screen in front of you will appear a pretty spinning spiral. Once it is set spinning it will take over your mind.” Jody struggled and cried through the gag. Pasquale lit a Marlboro. “To help things along, this syringe in my hand is full of special drugs.” Said Pasquale as he placed headphones onto Jody, and removed the gag.

[The figure moved back to the door, and watched again.]

Stunned by the speed of events, Jody could do nothing but watch, as the sadistic Pasquale started the video screen. “That’s right, just watch the spiral Jody. Isn’t it pretty? Just obey and serve, obey and serve.. obey and serve my dick...”

Jody did his best to look away, but the drugs had made him dizzy and unable to concentrate. The spiral was drawing him in, further and further he was drawn. Obey and serve. Jody tried to resist. Obey and serve my dick. If only he could just... just... obey and serve, obey and serve dick. Just obey and serve dick, it was so obvious now...

Jody was unable to resist, already conditioned once by Smith and with the drugs coursing through his veins, Jody was a goner.

“Obey and serve, obey and serve dick...” Jody muttered as the spiral and drugs bored into his brain. Pasquale removed the headphones, and the duck-tape holding Jody to the chair.

“ Good, that’s right Jody. Obey and serve” said Pasquale. " You will obey and serve me, or my dick and only me or my dick, do you understand?”

“Obey and serve you, and only you, obey and serve dick and only dick” said Jody, any resistance now long gone. Jody only thoughts now were of serving Pasquale and dick.

“You will now obey me...,” said Pasquale.

“Yes Pasquale, yes sir.” Muttered Jody.

“...you will now serve dick” ordered Pasquale.

“Yes Pasquale, yes sir, serve dick” Jody said, as he got up from the chair.

Pasquale dropped his pants as Jody dropped to his knees and willingly showed his obedience. Jody took all of Pasquale’s dick into his mouth in one go, Pasquale’s balls rested on Jody’s chin. Pasquale started to thrust in, and out of Jody’s mouth.

Pasquale smiled. “I’m going to really enjoy this” he thought, as Jody worked his mouth on his dick. Harder, and harder Jody worked on Pasquale’s dick, waves of pleasure washed over Pasquale and Jody. Jody worked harder still on Pasquale’s dick, his only thought was to serve the dick in his mouth. Pasquale felt his balls tighten, Jody deep throated the dick in his mouth, deeper. Pasquale lost control, he cum in Jody’s mouth, he pulled his spent dick out of Jody. Gasping for air Pasquale told Jody to lay on the floor. Jody did as he was told.

Pasquale knelt by Jody, he flipped Jody onto his back & spread Jody’s legs to the angle of the fast hardening dick. Jody yelled as he got his fist dick pounding. Jody’s hole just sucked Pasquale’s hard rod into his guts. Soon Jody was whimpering at the fiery pleasure his arse was capable of giving. “Hoooooowwwwwwwllllliinnggggg!” howled Jody, as Pasquale pushed deeper.

Jody felt his body quake, as his first ring loosened under Pasquale’s assault. “Oh, sir. Deeper Pasquale, deeper!” He whimpered, his brain had lost touch with reality, other than the pleasure of the touch of Pasquale’s dick in his once virgin chute. “Ok, Jody.” Said Pasquale, as he spread the moaning Jody’s legs wider apart, and pushed his dick deeper into Jody.

“AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!” Pasquale screamed as he climaxed in Jody’s butt. Jody’s lower guts experienced an unfamiliar but arousing warmth, as cum shot into him. “Oh mannnnnnn.” Jody screamed in sexual delight, as his own dick erupted, his arse muscles clenched onto Pasquale’s dick, Pasquale cum a second time. “Fuck me again, sir.” Jody huskily groaned.

[The figure reached down, and rubbed their own hardening cock through the black leather.]

Pasquale responded by pulling his dick out of Jody, and flipping him onto his front. Pasquale spread Jody’s legs open, he then thrust two of his fat fingers into Jody’s arse, and started working them in deeper. Jody cried out, he pushed his butt onto the invading fingers. Pasquale then pushed in a third finger causing even louder cries, this was quickly followed be a fourth finger. Pasquale forced the four fingers in and out of Jody’s arse, Jody cried out even louder. Suddenly Pasquale tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole fist into Jody’s arse.

Jody screamed out loud as he felt his butt-hole stretched wide as Pasquale’s fist penetrated his arse. His butt-hole snapped shut around Pasquale’s wrist, so the wrist become firmly lodged in Jody’s arse. Pasquale started to fist fuck Jody’s arse, with each thrust Pasquale managed to slide more of his arm into Jody’s gapping butt-hole, then his arm was in up to his elbow, Pasquale started to thrust it in, and out of Jody. Suddenly every nerve in Jody’s body was alive as a driving sexual heat surged through his sweat-socked torso. He squirmed in sexual arousal as his brain totally lost touch with reality, he just lay on the floor whimpering, as Pasquale thrust in and out of him.

So time later Jody was sitting on the chair again, he was now watching the second D.V.D that Denham had just watched. Pasquale was fitting a metal device to Denham’s dick, two all in one-rubber suits, with large built in dildos were on the floor by Pasqule. The two suits would be put onto the two men when the D.V.D that Jody was watching had finished.

Both men were in good physical shape, no fat on their bodies. That would soon change, The last D.V.D the men watched trained them too crave certain fast foods after they had serve Pasquale, or served dick. As Pasquale was going to keep them serving him and many dick, at least seven, or eight times a day, their bodies would soon go to pot. Pasquale would have his revenge, at least on Jody and Denham. Then Pasquale would get his revenge on Smith.

[The figure left the basement.]

* * *

Pasquale drove the car along a back road on the way to Smith’s farm; Jody and Denham sat in the back of the car. About a mile from the turning to the farm, a pick up drove by them, going the other way. Pasquale stopped the car, and looked back at the pick up.

“That was Deputy Blackwell, what’s he doing this far out?” asked Pasquale. “He must have been to see master.” Said Jody; both he and Denham were stuffing their faces with junk food. Pasquale looked towards Smith’s farm, then back at the speeding pick up. Pasquale turned the car around, and drove after the pick up.

[The figure in leather turned off their mobile, and turned the bike around, and followed the car.]

The chance to turn Deputy Blackwell into a cock sucking, cock taking, fist taking, whimpering slut; just like he had turn Jody into was just to good to miss, thought Pasquale. After twenty minutes Blackwell’s pick up stopped, and Blackwell go out, and stood by the side of the road. Blackwell lit a Marlboro, and looked up and down the road. Pasquale drove past the Deputy; he parked the car behind some trees out of sight of Blackwell. Pasquale got out of the car; Jody and Denham stayed in the car filling their faces.

The Deputy turned as he heard a sound behind him; Pasquale rabbit punched the Deputy. Blackwell fell to the ground; Pasquale looked down at the man lying on the ground. Then suddenly a banging noise could be heard from the back of the pick up, Pasquale looked in the back of the pick up. Lying in the back of the pick up was a long, large wooden crate. Pasquale reached into the back of the truck; and pulled the lid off the crate. Inside the crate was a bound, gagged, naked man. A zonked out look on his face, a fine fuzz of black hair could be seen on his once shoved head. His body was well tanned and firm to the touch. Pasquale knows who he was; his name was Gebek. But Pasquale was never to know why Gebek was bound and gagged naked in a crate in the back of the Deputy’s pick up truck. Pasquale was hit on the back of the head with a piece of log; he fell unconscious on the ground next to the truck.

[The leather-clad figure through the log onto the ground and looked at the unconscious Pasquale. A black van pulled up behind the figure; more leather-clad figures got out of the van. The figures picked up the unconscious Pasquale and Deputy Blackwell, and the crate in which lay the bound and gagged Gebek. Two more leather-clad men were walking towards the black van, the unconscious Jody and Denham over their shoulders. All five men were through into the black van.]

* * *

Pasquale woke; he found himself tied to a large metal chair. The room he was in was dimly lit, he could not see much. In front of him was a large flat screen T.V, behind which was a large group of leather-clad men, many of whom were smocking cigars. As the men moved closer, Pasquale saw that they were leather-clad bikers. Most had very short-cropped hair, or were completely bold. A tall well-built biker stepped over to the bound Pasquale, he blow cigar smoke into Pasquale’s face.

“I’ve been watching you tonight, I must say, I’ve leant a lot. You see, I and my friends use the clubs basement quite a lot.” The biker blow more cigar smoke into Pasquale’s face. “I paid to come and fuck you after hours. When I got there what did I find? You drinking and smoking at the bar, and one of the basement guards bound and naked at your feet.” More cigar smoke was blown into Pasquale’s face.

“I saw what you did to the two men in the basement.” The biker said, he clicked his fingers; some more light came on, not much but Pasquale could now saw that four bikers were having their dick services. Two bikers were having their dick sucked by the rubber-clad Jody and Denham. The other two bikers were having their dick sucked by the now naked Blackwell and Gebek. “Oh, and thanks for these two cock-suckers as well.” Said the biker.

“Now I know you won’t tell me why you did what you did, or why. But I saw enough of what you did, to put you under my control. After which you will tell me every thing, and do whatever I tell you to do.” The biker blow more smoke into Pasquale’s face.

The biker walked towards Pasquale in his hand he held a large syringe. “I had doubled the dose of the drugs you gave to those two.” The biker said, nodding at Denham and Jody. “Now, as you said to those two. Just look at the spiral, and obey and serve..” The biker turned on the T.V, the spinning spiral appeared, and the biker injected the drugs into Pasquale’s neck.

Pasquale did his best to look away, but he could not concentrate. It’s not fair..if only he could resist. Obey and serve. The spinning spiral drew him in. Obey and serve. It was not fair...just obey and serve, obey and serve, it was obvious...obey and serve, obey and serve. Like Jody and Denham before him, Pasquale did not stand a chance. He was unable to resist, Pasquale was a goner. “Obey and serve, obey and serve..” Pasquale muttered as he became enslaved once again. Pasquale didn’t hear the chuckle of the biker nearby, or the four bikers scream as they cum.

The spiral was turned off, and Pasquale was unbound. “You will now obey...and you will serve my dick.” The biker said. “After that, you will tell me everything.”

“Sir yes sir, I will obey sir” Pasquale said. The biker dropped his pants as his new recruit dropped to his knees and willingly showed his obedience. The biker smiled. “I’m going to really enjoy this.” He thought, as he started to pump Pasquale’s mouth.

TO BE CONTINUDE: