The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP 6: THE RETRAINING OF HEPESH.

BY THE SLAVER.

The former lawmen Hepesh, Lycett and White were kneeling in front of three naked men hanging from the ceiling of the room they were in. All three ex lawmen were sucking hard on the dicks of the men hanging from the roof. The three men hanging from the roof were screaming for the blowjob they were being given to stop. The three ex lawmen just kept sucking, their dicks trying to escape the metal devices they were wearing.

Hepesh, Lycett and White were somewhere in South America; the men, who owned them now, had links with drugs. The three men having the blowjob were government soldiers sent into the jungle to find the drug runners? The soldiers had been caught trying to send a messaged back to their base.

The drug runners were using large doses of drugs and forced gay sex on the soldiers as a form of brainwashing/ hypnosis, to take control of the soldier’s minds. The three soldiers were close to braking point. Hepesh felt the dick he was sucking on start throbbing, it’s owner let out a loud cry, thrust his dick deeper into Hepesh’s mouth and then shot his load down Hepesh’s throat.

The soldier just hung from the roof, moaning and pleading. Suddenly the door to the room they all were in burst open, and more soldiers poured into the room. Help had arrived. As the soldiers poured into the room, Hepesh was hit on the back of his head with the butt of a gun; he fell to the ground.

Hepesh wake to find that he, Lycett and White were in a hospital room under armed guard. His head hurt, and his arse felt empty, and he could feel his dick. Also he wanted to suck dick. The programming that he had received was starting to brake down, but it would take time. But soon all three of them would start to remember what had happened, and their old life.

A week later and Hepesh was still in hospital. He was now in a room of his own, but still under armed guard. He had not seen the other two ex lawmen for nearly a week. The guard standing by the door looked at Hepesh, he reached behind his back and locked the room’s door.

Hepesh looked up from the book he was reading, when he heard the click of the lock, the soldier moved quickly over to the bed. He ruffle pulled Hepesh from his bed, and forced him onto his knees, with his back up agonised the bed. The guard ripped off Hepesh’s hospital gown.

Hepesh opened his mouth to cry out, but the guard stripped off his clothes and tossed them aside, with a few strokes of his left hand, the soldier’s dick was fully hard. “That’s right, just look at my dick. Look at my large, significant, commanding dick. You want to lose yourself to it, don’t you?” said the soldier.

The programming that Smith had given to Hepesh that was hidden beneath the surface of Hepesh’s consciousness began to assert control over more and more of Hepesh’s mind.

The guard knows that Hepesh had had mind control before, he had been on guard of Hepesh for over a week. He knows that Hepesh had started to remember, but that the control was still there. So the guard had taken a chance, he had two hours before the next guard change.

The sight of the guards dick began to fill an increasing part of Hepesh’s mind, soon all there was left beyond it was the guards voice, which would tell Hepesh what the dick wanted him to do.

“It was not hard to hypnotise you, I hypnotised you with something you were staring at for months. Just watch my beautiful dick.” Said the guard.

“...Beautiful cock...” murmured Hepesh; his eyes were riveted on the guard’s dick. “...Beautiful cock...”

“That’s right, look at the beautiful cock, the beautiful and powerful cock.” Ordered the guard. Hepesh was nearly under his power.

“...Powerful cock...” moaned Hepesh. Hepesh could not break his eyes away from the guard’s dick; Hepesh stared at the guard’s dick like a deer staring at car headlights. That dick looked incredible, so large, so controlling.

“Your resistance is gone, you are feeling weaker... weaker. You will obey. The dick is all powerful, you will obey.” The guard moved his hips slightly, his dick moved from side, to side. “You DO want to OBEY it, don’t you. You must OBEY.” Taunted the guard.

“...OBEY it...powerful...” Hepesh groaned weakly. “Yesssss...”

The guard stopped swinging his hips, and stepped away from Hepesh. He grabbed his hard dick, and started to jerk himself off. Faster and faster his hand went. Finally the guard through his head back, let out a loud cry, and shot his cum all over Hepesh’s face. After the guard had finished cuming, he told Hepesh to lick the cum off his face. Hepesh did as he was told. When he was finished Hepesh looked once more at the guards dick.

“You can only feel dick inside you, if you do as you are told. You must OBEY, do you understand?” asked the guard. Hepesh nodded his head. “Now, before I give you your orders. I think you can humiliate yourself, stick your head up my butt and lick out the shit.” He said, as he bent over the bed, showing his butt to Hepesh.

“...Humiliate myself... lick your butt-hole...obey.” Drawled Hepesh as he approached the guards butt. Hepesh could feel his dick start to throb.

“Fuck, my butt-hole is irresistible, that’s right stick your head up my shit-hole. Tongue fuck my butt.”

“...Irresistible... Tongue Fuck...” Hepesh repeated as he fell to his knees behind the guard’s arse.

The guard farted right into Hepesh’s face. “Lick and sniff my arse-hole. Tongue fuck my hole, you arse sucker.” Hepesh obediently stuck his nose up the guard’s butt crack, and took a big whiff; the guard farted a second time. Hepesh took a second big whiff, then he stuck out his tongue and began to lick out the guard’s arse-hole, the guard moved his butt in and out of Hepesh’’ face, the guard farted three more times while Hepesh was tongue fucking his arse.

“Oh yeah.. fuck me.. stick that tongue in deeper.” Moaned the guard, as Hepesh licked deeper, and deeper. In his mind’s eye Hepesh was fixated with obeying, he had to do what he was told to do. There was nothing unusual going, it was normal for him to have his tongue up some guy’s arse. The guard farted again, Hepesh took a whiff. The guard pushed his arse hard into Hepesh’s face, the guard cried out and then shot his load a second time, his cum landed on the floor under the bed. Hepesh carried on tongue fucking the guard’s arse. The guard told Hepesh to stop, Hepesh stopped. Hepesh let out a loud cry, and cum all over the floor.

The guard told Hepesh to lick his cum up off the floor, while Hepesh did as he was told, the guard got dressed. Hepesh was told to get back into bed, and to put his gown back on. The guard put a tight metal collar around Hepesh’s neck, and a tight metal ring behind Hepesh’s balls. Once he was back in bed, Hepesh was told to watch a D.V.D that the guard put on. The D.V.D started to play. Pictures of two men flashed across the T.V screen, other pictures of men having their dick sucked also flashed across the screen. More images flashed onto the screen. Hepesh stared at the screen blankly.

The two night duty guards walked into Hepesh’s room. The day guard turned and greeted them; he was taking a D.V.D out of the D.V.D player. Hepesh was lying asleep on his bed; the sheet pulled up to his neck. The two guards thought they could smell cum in the air of the room, but that could not be!

The day guard was woken by the phone at 3.A.M, and told to report to the hospital. When he arrived, he was ordered to report to Hepesh’s room. As he walked to the room, the guard noticed that the hospital was full of soldiers. When he entered the room, he was shocked by what he saw. NO, this should not have happened; thought the guard.

The two night shift guards were now both naked, they were gagged with their own jock straps; which had been forced into their mouths, the straps of which were tied tightly behind their heads. This stopped the guards from talking, or crying out for help. A strip of sheet was tied tightly around the base of the men’s dicks, their balls looked decidedly painful. Both guards were tied to the bed in a very uncomfortable position. They were both lying on their backs, but their legs were lifted over their bodies, so their feet were next to their heads. A double strip of cloth went from their wrists, around the bedstead, and then connected to their ankles, keeping the guards in place.

Tied to the bed in this way, both men’s arses were exposed and tilted up into the air. The soldiers and police in the room were embarrassed, and tried not to stare. Both men’s dick showed sighs that they had been heavenly sucked, their heads a deep purple, cum could be seen on their foreskin. Both men had been humped, as there were drops of blood, and cum on the sheet around their arses. The guard’s uniforms were missing. Also it was found after a search of the hospital that Lycett, who had been found with Hepesh, was also missing. Another soldier, who was guarding Lycett was found bound, and attacked just like the two guards in Hepesh’s room.

Two hours later, the guard was watching the early news. One of the stories was about two drug lords, who’s bodies were found floating in a bay just off the coast. It was also said that both men had sighs of sexual attack. The guard was worried, Hepesh was not meant to attack the three soldiers, or the two drug lords, or take/ free Lycett. He was meant to overpower just two soldiers, and leave they tied up. Hepesh was meant to just get rid of the two drug lords. Hepesh was not meant to attack a third guard, and take Lycett away. The guard looked at his watch, Hepesh should have been back by now. There was a sound behind the guard, suddenly the guard felt a blow to the back of his head, and everything went black.

The guard woke to find that he was naked, and bound to his bed just like the soldiers in the hospital. The guard tried to cry out, but his jock strap had been forced into his mouth. The guard looked between his spread legs, he saw Hepesh standing at the bottom of the bed. Hepesh had a look like a zombie or Frankenstein’s monster on his face. The guard was horrified, his retraining of Hepesh had gone wrong.

Hepesh lent forward, he run his tongue up, and down the guards butt crack. A very tiny part of Hepesh wanted to stop, but Hepesh’s conditioning wouldn’t let him stop. Hepesh began rimming the guard in earnest, his tongue sought out all the nooks and crannies of the guard’s butt-hole. It takes hours until Hepesh’s tongue comes away clean, he then started on the rest of the guard’s naked bound body-armpits, balls, legs, tits, arms, hands, and even the guards eyebrows. It wasn’t pleasant but Hepesh had no choice.

After he had finished licking the guard clean, he took the guard’s dick into one of his hands, and started to jerk the guard off. The guard cried into his jock strap gag, but no sound could be heard. Faster, and faster moved Hepesh’s hand on the guard’s hardening dick. Just as the guard’s dick was going to cum, Hepesh stopped his jerk. Hepesh let go of the dick, and stepped back from the bed. A figure was standing behind Hepesh. It was Lycett. “You see, I had started controlling Hepesh before we were each given a room.” Said Lycett. He nodded to Hepesh, who started to jerk off the guard again.

TO BE CONTINUED: