The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manufacturing Bliss

2: Slave Training

The next morning, for the first time in what felt like forever, I arrived at school early. I had to find Ms. Wilson and get my ring back before the bell rang. I went to her office, but she was nowhere to be found and nobody I asked had seen her yet.

I waited for her by the entrance to the school. “She had to show up eventually, right?” I thought to myself. The first bell rang, students had until the end of the morning announcements to get to class. I considered skipping school again, but it was harder to do while on school property. Not to mention that, since I slept through her class yesterday, I was one strike away from having Mrs. Lopez call my mother.

That morning dragged like no other. While I attended all my classes, I wasn’t present. My mind focused on the ring, on the woman from the pawn shop, on Annie. Eventually the bell rang for lunch. I didn’t need to eat, I wasn’t hungry. The only thing I wanted was the ring back. I went to Annie’s office to try and find her. She was sitting at her desk eating in her office, alone.

“Hi Ms. Wilson! About that ring I gave you yesterday,” I began.

She stood up from behind her desk and made her way towards me, revealing her lower half. Annie has obviously remembered the last command I gave her. She was dressed in the sexiest outfit I had ever seen her wear, although I questioned its work-appropriateness; it was almost something you’d see in a porn parody. She wore a mini-skirt, likely from an old school uniform she had long outgrown, and a blouse unbuttoned just a little too far. The fabric from her skirt danced across her thigh as she walked towards me. I was mesmerised.

Eyes fixed on her legs, I continued, “I need you to take it off.”

Without hesitation, Annie’s hands clutched her skirt and pulled it to the floor, revealing her bare cunt.

My mouth dropped as I choked on my saliva. I stared at her for a few seconds before snapping back to reality. “Pull that back up,” I coughed, looking around to check if anyone saw that my teacher had just flashed me. Fortunately, nobody had. “The ring, I need the ring back”

“Oh, sorry,” she explained “I saw you staring and just assumed.”

To be fair, I desperately wanted her to take her skirt off too, but that wasn’t my intention, and this wasn’t the place. She removed the ring from her finger and placed it in my hand. Her eyes widened.

“Oh my god,” she said. “I’m so, so, so, sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just really—I should go talk to Mr. Webber. That was so inappropriate.”

“Hold on,” I said, standing between her and the door. The thought of her going to the principal frightened me. I didn’t want any attention drawn to her behaviour. She’d almost certainly be fired and might even end up in jail. Ms. Wilson didn’t deserve that. Without knowing what else to do. I handed the ring back to her “Put this back on”. Instantly she calmed down. “Don’t go to the principal. Don’t tell anyone about this. Go and sit back at your desk and finish your lunch.”

Annie sat down, picked up her fork, and resumed eating. I had no idea what to do, no idea how she’d react if I took the ring off again. I had no other option, I had to bring her with me after school.

“Unlock and hand me your phone.” I made a contact for myself under an alias and sent myself a text to get her number. “If you get a message from this contact, it’s from me, you’ll do exactly what it says, then delete the message.” I deleted the outgoing text off her phone and handed it back. “Do you understand?”

“Mhmm,” she said sweetly.

“Good”. I pulled out my phone and texted her a simple command to made sure it worked. ‘Give me a thumbs up’.

Her phone buzzed. Instinctively she grabbed it to check the message. As the screen lit up, she turned to give me a thumbs up before deleting my text and going back to her salad.

I had her forget everything about our recent interaction except that it was imperative that she go to the pawn shop after school. I stopped at a vending machine and grabbed a snack before heading to her class. I didn’t have to wait long before the bell rang, and kids slowly started to trickle in. Minutes passed and Ms. Wilson was nowhere to be found. I started to worry; she was never late. “Was this my fault? Was she stuck somewhere? Did she go to the principal after all?” I thought to myself.

“If she’s not here in fifteen minutes, we’re legally allowed to leave,” yelled out one student. “I read that online somewhere.”

Ms. Wilson came rushing in. “Sorry I’m late everyone. I zoned out and lost track of time while eating my lunch.”

The class got rowdier as she came into view. A voice cut through the commotion, “damn Ms. W, you got a date tonight or something?”

“We don’t have time for your crap today Brad, are you going to be quiet or will I have to ask you to leave the room?”. As if Ms. Wilson had directed her comment to each student individually, the class piped down, and Ms. Wilson began her lesson. However, it wasn’t long before thinly veiled quips if jealousy were exchanged once more.

The snickering continued for the entire class. If I was being honest, it was a little surprising that nobody else was called out. Maybe Annie was worried if she did, they’d likely have to be sent to the office, and who knows what they’d say to the principal. It was one thing for Brad to be sent down, but other students, those one wouldn’t typically deem troublemakers would be taken seriously.

I didn’t dare say a word the entire period. I couldn’t risk having a repeat of our encounter at lunch. Instead, I, like the rest of the boys in the class, spent the entire lesson ogling my teacher. There were a few times, brief moments, when she’d reach up to write at the very top of the board, the bottom of her ass peeked out from under her skirt.

Every glimpse I got made me more and more excited for school to be over. Once we were alone again, if the old woman was telling the truth, and, at this point, I had no reason to think that she wasn’t, I’d be able to command Annie to lift her skirt up and let me see. I’d be able to touch her, she’d want me to.

My fantasies were interrupted by the sound of the bell. School was over. Annie, without so much as another word to the class, grabbed her belongings and, pushing through a group of slow-moving students, left the classroom.

“She gotta go get that diiiick,” joked Brad.

I leaned forward, trying to hide my erection between my thighs. There was an unusual number of students in their seat after the bell rang, no doubt we were in the same predicament. Very slowly, I packed my notebook and pencil in my bag and headed for the door.

* * *

As I walked towards the pawn shop, I noticed a familiar car parked just out front along main. I was certain I had seen it in the parking lot at school before. No doubt it was Annie. When I was a few feet from the door, my suspicions were confirmed as she stepped out of the car. I stared at her and she stared back. Neither of us knew what to do. Shaking with anticipation, I gestured for her to join me inside.

This time, the woman was leaning against the counter, facing the door, waiting for us. “She’s cute. You told her to dress like that, didn’t you?”

“Yeah. Well, kinda,” I replied. “Sorry, I hope it’s okay that I brought her, I couldn’t get it off.” I explained what had happened when I tried to ask for the ring back.

The woman started laughing “Yeah, she’s still in there. Anything you tell her to do is up for her interpretation. But it’s probably for the best that you brought her, she’ll make an excellent guinea pig.”

The shopkeeper locked the door behind us and drew the blinds. We were finally alone, and I had never been so nervous in my life. I vomited out a string of incoherent questions related to how it worked, how she got it, and shy she gave it to me, but the woman ignored all of them.

I pivoted my questions towards the control itself. “You said that she’s still in there, earlier. Is she just, what, along for the ride while her body does whatever I say?”

The woman thought about it for a bit before answering. “No, it’s more like, from my experience with it at least, the ring makes your brain do whatever mental gymnastics it needs to, so you have a reason to do the things you’re told to do. They rarely think that it’s weird or unusual to act how they’re acting.

I thought back to when she had asked me to bring my old stuff to the back. Now that I thought about it some more, it didn’t strike me as odd at the time, but I never would have normally done that.

She continued with her explanation. “Of course, mental gymnastics can only take you so far. Some commands will seem odd, even to them. They’ll still do them, don’t get me wrong, they’ll just be confused as to why. Here, let me show you. Tell her to obey me.”

I gave the woman control.

She turned to Annie. “When either of us asks you a question, you will answer it honestly, completely, and without hesitation. Is that Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Annie.

“Why are you dressed like that?”

“I found it in my closet last night and it reminded me of when I was in high school. I took a look at myself in the mirror and was worried that I’m not as beautiful as I was back then, that I’m getting old, and that men may not want me anymore. That scared the shit out of me. I wanted to feel like I was still hot.”

“Lick the floor.” Commanded the woman. The command took me by surprise, I wondered if I had misheard her, but Annie heard the same thing. Before I could really process, she was down on all fours at the woman’s feet running her tongue across the linoleum floor.

“Why are you doing that?”

In between licks, Annie answered. “I’m sorry, I don’t know.”

The woman looked back at me. Gesturing to Annie she said, “See, some things they won’t be able to explain.”

My eyes were fixed on Annie. While she was on the floor, the hem of her skirt was raised higher than it ever was in class. Though I didn’t have a clear view, the bottom of her ass was visible once again. I refocused my questions. “How much will she remember once she takes the ring off? Can I just tell her to forget everything?”

“Like I said, she’s still conscious of everything she’s doing so she’ll remember most of it.” I opened my mouth, but she answered the question before I could even ask. “No, you can’t just tell her to not be aware of what she’s doing. Their brain is still using and storing that information, you’re just blocking it from being accessed by their consciousness. Once the ring comes off that mental block will disappear.”

Annie had turned, I now had a clear view of what lay under her skirt. Her pink pussy was pressed between her thighs. I couldn’t help but stare. The woman’s gaze fell between my legs as she noticed my erection.

“Bend over the counter.” She commanded Annie.

As instructed, Annie got up off the floor and walked over to the counter. She leaned forward until most of her ass was visible once again.

“I know you might feel weird about it, but, trust me, it’s better if you just go for it. There’s no shame in using the ring to get what you really want.”

“What?” I thought about trying to play it cool, but there was no point. “You just said she’d remember everything.”

“Just don’t take it off and you’re fine.”

I approached Annie. My cock throbbed. It ached to be insider her. I reached out to touch her ass but couldn’t bring myself to do it. Even though I wanted to, desperately, something inside of me wouldn’t let me.

“Lift your skirt up for him” Said the woman.

Annie grabbed the edge of her skirt and raised it up. She was perfect. In a moment of weakness, I grabbed her ass. I quickly pulled my hand back as shame washed over me. It didn’t feel right. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn’t do it. “I can’t,” I spoke softly, “stand up.”

Annie straightened her back but didn’t let go of her skirt.

The woman tried to assure me, “The way I see it, you’ve already crossed a line putting the ring on her without her permission. You might as make it enjoyable for her too.” The woman slapped Annie on the butt. “Would you like to cum harder than you’ve ever cum before?”

“Yes, please.” Annie squealed in excitement.

“So polite asking for permission, good girl. You can put your skirt down and sit on the table. I want you to imagine the five sexiest men you can. Picture them in your mind. Do you see them?”

Annie nodded. “Yes, ma’am.”

“I want you to see the five of them enter this room. You’re alone with them and they all want to fuck you. There is nothing in this world that you want more than to be filled by each of them, to make each and every one of them explode inside you. Now, watch as they seductively strip for you. With each piece of clothing they remove, find yourself getting more and more aroused.”

Annie started to squirm on the couch, her hands slowly working their way between her legs.

“Freeze,” yelled the woman. Annie stopped moving. “And what do you think you’re doing with those hands? In order to earn this orgasm, you have to be obedient, you have to be a good girl. Good girls know that their pleasure is secondary to ours; that they exist for our enjoyment, not theirs. Good girls ask for permission to masturbate. Although the rest of your body remains frozen, your mouth and vocal cords thaw so you can talk.”

Immediately, Annie started begging, “please ma’am, please can I masturbate. I’m so horny. I just need to cum. Please.”

Even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn’t look away. The sound of Annie begging pushed my arousal over the edge. My mind began to disassociate what was happening in front of me from reality, it was like I was watching porn, it was just a coincidence that the woman in it looked like my teacher. I began to caress my penis through my pants.

“Not yet,” responded the woman. “We’ve only just begun. I want you to imagine a dial, one that starts at zero and ends at ten. This dial controls your arousal. When it’s set to 10 you are the horniest and most aroused you have ever been in your life. If the dial is set to zero, you are not horny in the slightest. Watch, as I slowly turn the dial down, your lust begins to fade. Nine, eight, seven…”

Annie’s moans began to subside as the woman continued to count down to zero.

“Your entire body begins to thaw now. You’re able to move once again, but any sexual desire you had has disappeared. You no longer want to masturbate.” She let Annie catch her breath before she resumed, “I want your arousal back at a six.” Annie began writhing again, trying to get as much stimulation on her clit as she could.

“Please, Ma’am. I need to cum,” pleaded Annie.

“It’s not fair that all these men are naked while you’re fully clothed. Seven.” Annie’s moans grew louder. “Once you remove all your clothes, you can masturbate. Who knows, I might even have one or two of the men fuck you. Would you like that?”

“Yes, oh my god, please. I need them inside me.” Annie tore her shirt off and tossed it behind her. She stood up and threw her skirt to the floor. I sat there in awe as her delicate hands made their way between her legs, fingers thrusting in and out of her sobbing pussy.

“Thank you, ma’am! Thank you! Thank you!”

The woman spoke again “Freeze.” Annie stopped moving. “I don’t like how you’ve thrown your things around my store. Until you pick up your clothes and fold them neatly you do not have my permission to masturbate. Eight.” Annie didn’t move a muscle, she couldn’t. She stood there in agony for a few more seconds before the woman unfroze her.

Annie grabbed the clothes she had just been wearing, and hastily folded them on the counter in front of her. “Good girl. Now, you can masturbate as hard as you want, but no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to cum. You need my permission to do that. Nine.”

Annie resumed thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy while she used her other hand to play with her clit. She shouted. “Please! Can I cum please? Can I cum please? ma’am, I’m so close! Can I cum please?”

The woman began removing her clothes. “Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?”

“No, never.” replied Annie.

“I want you to find that the five men with you are suddenly women. They always have been. You’re this aroused and are masturbating this hard to the five sexiest women you’ve ever seen in your life and it is the most natural thing in the world. Lie down on the table on your back.” She straddled Annie’s face. “Anything that you do to the woman on top of you, you will feel as if it is being done to you. Ten”

Her tongue shot up and out of her mouth, circling the woman’s clitoris. Both let out a cry of ecstasy. “Your singular focus is to bring that woman on top of you to orgasm. You know that when she does, you will cum too.” Annie’s hands left her vagina for the first time in minutes. Her fingers slid in and out of the woman’s pussy and asshole while she continued to use her mouth to suck on her clit.

I sat there, still stroking my cock through my jeans. Just like Annie, I was ready to explode. As if she could read my thoughts, the woman looked up at me. In-between moans she asked, “Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to join us?” Without a second thought I stood up and removed all my clothes. Shaking with anticipation, I approached them. I grabbed the woman’s breast as I began to kiss her. Annie moaned as I slid into her. Any notion I had of pleasure up until now was laughable. Our breathing got heavier as we brought each other closer to climax.

“I’m cumming,” the woman announced

Annie’s pussy began to contract. “Thank you, ma’am.” Annie said, exhausted and out of breath. I released inside of her as she clenched down around me. This was euphoria in its purest form.