The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manufacturing Bliss

3: Mistress

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you” repeated Annie, trying to catch her breath.

I pulled my cock out of my teacher and began looking for something I could use to clean up. The woman, seeing this, gave Annie another command “Be a good girl and use your mouth to clean up.”

Annie pinned me down and licked the juices off my cock. Her efforts to clean everything were futile, any drop she cleaned was replaced by a new one that leaked from her pussy. A stillness overtook the room. The only sound was a consistent slurping from Annie.

The woman vanished behind the counter for a moment before reappearing with a pair of handcuffs. “Follow me,” she said.

I wasn’t sure if she was talking to me, or Annie, or both of us, but we both followed her back to the small room I had carried my stuff to just the other day. The woman grabbed Annie’s hand and fastened one end of the handcuffs securely around her wrists. She instructed Annie to lie down on the floor while she secured the other end to the bottom shelf of a filing cabinet.

I watched my naked teacher’s body once again go limp and lifeless as she was told to go to sleep. The woman leaned over her and pulled the ring off of her finger. In a hushed tone she said, “Don’t worry about her, she’ll be out for quite some time and even if she wakes up, she’s not going anywhere.”

I thought about what we had just done and if it made me a bad person. She hadn’t consented to any of this. How was this any different than drugging a woman and taking advantage of her? Sure, Annie seemed to enjoy it, but that’s because we told her to.

The woman must have read my thoughts on my face. “I get it, it’s weird the first time, but you’ll get used to it.” She held the ring up in front of me, the light once again catching in the inlaid stone. “You should experience it from the other side too, to get an understanding feeling.”

After watching her work with Annie, I was more than a little excited to see what it’d be like. She didn’t need to say anything else. I held my hand out and let her slide the ring on my finger. The weight of it felt familiar, but different. This time I knew her power over me. I would do anything she asked of me, and I would like it. A wave of comfort unlike anything I had ever felt before washed over me.

“It’s relaxing isn’t it.” Said the woman. I nodded my head in agreement. She grabbed me by the hand and led me back to the store. Once we were far enough away from Annie, she turned around and cupped my genitals. “That simply won’t do,” she said squeezing gently. “I’m going to need you nice and hard if you’re to have any hope in pleasing me.” Her voice was sexier than it had been moments ago, I’m not sure if she was putting on a voice intentionally or if it was part of the ring’s magic. Each word she spoke sent shockwaves of arousal through my body. My cock twitched in her hand. I would have been erect had I not just cum.

“Get hard,” She commanded. Any trouble I had achieving an erection faded. My cock stiffened in her hand. “Good boy,” she said again. “but when I give you a command, you will answer ‘yes, mistress’, is that understood?”

“Yes, mistress,” I responded. The words slipped out of my mouth without a thought as she began stroking my cock.

“I am going to drain you,” she whispered slowly in my ear. My balls tightened; I felt another orgasm building inside of me. She continued to toy with me. One hand glided up and down my shaft while the other griped my balls. I was so close, all I needed was her permission to cum.

“Please, mistress, can I come?” She didn’t say anything; She didn’t answer to me. Her silence was deafening.

Minutes of blissful agony passed before she spoke again. “You don’t want to cum for yourself. The only reason you ever cum is because you know that it makes me happy; you want to make me happy don’t you, my pet?”

I couldn’t believe she would ask me such a question. “Of course, mistress, it’s the only thing in the world I want,” I responded.

“Good boy. If you want, you can have an orgasm.”

I looked deep into her eyes. I didn’t care about cumming. I just wanted to be a good boy and do what she asked. I still felt her hand on my penis. Her movements quickened, and her grip tightened. I could still feel myself right on the edge of climax, but I didn’t want to push myself over it.

“Very good boy. It makes me so happy that you didn’t cum.”

I was elated I was able to return some of the happiness she gave me. The affirmations of her pleasure were better than any orgasm I had ever felt.

She continued “You know that it doesn’t matter anymore. The only thing that matters is my happiness and I love it when my slave gives me their biggest thickest load.” I began gathering up every drop of cum I could muster; I had to be ready to give her what she wanted. The load built and built inside of me as she squeezed my balls.

“Are you ready to give me everything you’ve got?” She asked.

“Yes, mistress,” I replied

She got on her knees in front of me. “I don’t want to see a drop of it wasted, do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress,” I replied

“Good. Then cum for me. Shoot every last bit of semen you’ve got.” It felt as though someone had popped a cork. I exploded onto her; white liquid sprayed onto her face. It slowly made its way down to her chin where it dripped onto her breasts. “Good boy, that’s right. Give me everything you’ve got.” I continued to cum. It felt like there was no end. She placed her mouth over the head of my cock, and started sucking, trying to get every bit of it out of me that she could.

“Did I do a good job, mistress?” I asked.

“Very much so, my pet,” she responded. “Although, I’m not done with you yet.” She stood up and started rubbing the cum into her skin. “I think we can get a little more. Also, I don’t remember telling you to get soft. You’ll have to be punished for that.”

“I’m sorry, mistress. I tried to stay hard for you,” I pleaded, hoping she would understand.

“I know you did, pet, but you still need to be punished. I need to be sure that you don’t do it again. Get hard for me.” I stiffened immediately; it was as if I hadn’t just given her everything. She continued, “Good boy. Close your eyes and freeze. Everything but your mouth unable to move.” The rest of my body became as rigid as my penis. “Until I tell you otherwise you will repeat ‘I will stay hard for mistress.”

“Yes, mistress”. I began, “I will stay hard for mistress.”

A firm hand come down on my ass cheek. The slap echoed around the room.

“I will stay hard for mistress.”

Her hand hit my other cheek.

“I will stay hard for mistress.”

The slaps continued. Every time I spoke, she struck me just has hard as the first time. I began to lose track of time. My voice grew hoarse.

“I will stay hard for mistress”. It felt like we had been doing this for hours, maybe even days. The only recent memory I had was of mistress’s punishment, of her disappointment in me. Everything else was in the distant past.

Eventually the slaps stopped, my ass bright red from the trauma, but I continued my mantra.

“I will stay hard for mistress”

“Let’s see how much you’ve learned,” she said. “unfreeze.” I opened my eyes to find her kneeling in front of me again. “Cum for me” she commanded.

I responded, “Yes, mistress. I will stay hard for mistress”. Just as I had done before, I released onto her face. Once I had given her what little I could muster, I felt my erection beginning to fade. “I will stay hard for mistress” Her disappointment came back to the forefront of my mind. I couldn’t take seeing it again. I somehow managed to keep my erection.

“Good boy,” she said. “It makes me so happy that you obeyed me and stayed hard, but you know what they say, ‘Once is chance, twice is coincidence, thrice is a pattern’.”

“I will stay hard for mistress.”

She said, with a hint of affection. “I know you think you will, pet, but I need to be sure. It’s so difficult for men to stay hard, they’re just not built that way. Since you were such a good boy and stayed hard for me after that last orgasm, I’ll give you just a little reward.”

Mistress wiped her hands around her face, collecting some of the fresh semen on the tips of her fingers. She played with it a bit while biting her lip. “Which hole should I stick these fingers in?” she asked.

“Whichever hole will please you most, mistress.” I responded. “I will stay hard for mistress.”

A feint smile crossed her face as she hands moved her hands down between her legs. Her fingers slowly slid deep into her pussy as she let out a moan. A wave of excitement washed over me. Mistress had liked what I had given her. She stretched out her hand and placed it below the head of my penis. “Give me more, don’t waste a single drop,” she commanded.

“Yes, mistress. I will stay hard for mistress.” For a third time, I gave her what she desired. Her hand moved back down between her legs and began rubbing my fresh seed into her pussy. Despite all science, my cock remained hard, I had to please her. “I will stay hard for mistress” I repeated for the countless time.

“Good boy. Lie down on your back.” She squatted over me, the lips of her vagina lightly kissing the tip of my penis. As she slid down my shaft she moaned.

“I will stay hard for mistress”. She rocked back and forth on top of me, her breasts glistened with a mixture of sweat and cum. I reached out to grab them, but she caught my hands. She pinned my arms over my head by the wrist and continued to ride me. Her mental domination had led to complete physical domination and it felt every bit as good. I was nothing more than a toy for her to use and I loved every single second of it. “Shoot everything you have deep inside me. I want it all.”

“Yes, mistress. I will stay hard for mistress”. Whatever little bit I did have left came rushing out and filled her.

In between moans she praised my obedience “Good boy. You’ve been such a good pet for me. You’ve managed to stay hard through all these orgasms.”

“I will stay hard for mistress” I replied, smiling. She continued to bounce up and down on my cock. My cum mixed with hers as she rode harder and faster. She was almost at the height of her pleasure. As she spoke, her piercing eyes stared deep into mine, “one last time, come with me, this time I want to see it in every part of your body.” She quivered on top of me, letting out a final moan.

“Yes mistress. I will stay hard for mistress”. My hips bucked underneath her as I writhed around on the floor, it was an intensity I had never felt before. My muscles spasmed. Mistress collapsed on top of me, her breasts pressed firmly against my chest. We lay on the floor in silence, still one.

“I will stay hard for mistress”.

She laughed to herself and spoke softly. “You can stop repeating that now. I know you’ll stay hard for as long as I ask. You were an excellent pet,” she said softly. She got off me and made her way to another room.

A few minutes later she returned with her clothes back on. She looked at me on the floor, still erect. “You know, I have half a mind to just leave you here like that. Maybe set you up in my back office and ride that cock of yours when the store isn’t busy or, better yet, stand you up behind the counter so I can feel you inside me all day.”

I began fantasizing about being a mannequin in her store, about being available for mistress and her customers whenever they desired. Without any stimulation I could, once again, feel the pressure build up inside me.

“Sorry,” said Mistress. “It had been a while since I had done that, and I may have gotten a little carried away. I want you to take the ring off now”.

A throbbing pain overtook my groin as I removed her influence over me. I clutched my raw penis. “It’s fine,” I replied letting out a groan. “It was worth it; That was amazing.”

“See, the one being controlled is often the one having the best time. I bet if you asked your teacher, she’d say it was the best sexual experience of her life and she’d beg you to do it to her again.” I thought about it, maybe she was right. I handed mistress back the ring and gathered my belongings.

While I got dressed, mistress went to retrieve Annie. When they returned, she had that familiar glossy stare in her eyes as Mistress was giving her more instructions, “—this feeling of comfort grows as you follow and obey every command.” While mistress was right, being controlled was exhilarating, I still couldn’t shake the feeling that I was taking advantage of Ms. Wilson. When I put the ring on, I knew what I would be getting myself into and consented, she had no such luxury.

Once Annie was dressed, mistress began reopening her shop. Noticing the pink sky, she said, “it’s getting late. You two should probably get going.” I nodded in agreement; we didn’t have any reason to stay any longer. I ensured that I had all of Annie’s and my belongings and headed for the door. Mistress held the door open and, like a good store owner, said, “come back anytime,” before closing the door behind us.

Annie and I stood alone on main street; the sun was already almost hidden over the horizon. It had been just over two days since I stood here for the first time and my life had completely changed. I looked my teacher up and down.

“What now?” Annie asked.

I didn’t think I’d be able to get used to it, having someone waiting on me like that. “Give me your hand.” I looked into Annie’s eyes as she placed her hand in mine. They had a dullness to them that I couldn’t describe. I watched them brighten as I pulled the ring off of her finger. Annie withdrew her hand from mine but didn’t move away.

“I’m sorry.” I said, “Please, just don’t go to the police.”

She didn’t say a word. She didn’t do anything. The two of us stood there, at the edge of the road, trying to process what we had been through. What it would mean for the rest of our lives. Finally, Annie backed away from me, got into her car, and drove off without saying another word.

As I walked home, I thought about what I had done, and a fresh wave of regret washed over me. The more I thought about it the worse I felt. “Maybe it was a mistake letting her go?” I thought to myself. “I could have just left it and never used it again, we both could have went about our lives and eventually, this would all be forgotten,” but I knew that was a lie. I had just raped a woman; I deserved whatever punishment I would get.