The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manufacturing Bliss

4: No Longer Black and White

I couldn’t sleep, my mind wouldn’t let me. As I lay in bed, I thought about the future. Different scenarios played out in my head, none of them good. I wasn’t ready to go to jail. I was a good person, deep down I knew it. This was just a slip up, one mistake, I couldn’t let it ruin my life. I turned the ring over in my hand. I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my phone and texted Annie “I think we should talk, in person.”

I got a reply instantly. “That’s probably a good idea. Can you meet me at Sheppard’s Park in twenty minutes?”

I knew that park. It was far enough away from the school that none of my classmates would stumble across us. “See you then,” I responded.

When I arrived Annie was already there, sitting on a wooden picknick table. She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. This was the first time I had seen her without makeup on, she was still stunning, but that felt weird to think now.

She started to speak before I got too close. “Turn around. I’m going to say stuff, and I don’t want you to look at me when I do.” I did as she asked, I owed her that much. “I’m not going to pretend to understand what happened yesterday. If I’m being honest, I’m still not convinced this is even real life. What I do know…” her voice trailed off as she tried to find the right words, “What I do know, is that none of that matters. I’ve been struggling with depression for, god, what feels like forever. I’ve seen therapists, I’ve been to doctors, I’ve tried different medications, none of it fucking mattered. Every day was the same; in the morning, I’d wake up and I just… existed.” She started to cry. “I didn’t care about anything because it didn’t seem like anything mattered. Until yesterday. Yesterday when I woke up, for the first time in a long time, something mattered. I didn’t understand why, but I was excited to wear my old skirt. As stupid as it sounds, I was so fucking sick of not wanting anything, I took that as a win. I want to want stuff. I guess what I’m trying to say is this, can I have it back?”

Words escaped me. I turned around to look at her.

She was standing in front of me now. “Like, for the past few years, I’ve been living in black and white. Yesterday, I saw in colour for the first time in a long time. I’ll do anything, please don’t make me go back to black and white.”

“Are you really okay with everything that I did to you yesterday?”

Annie nodded. “I thought about it all night.”

“Even the sex stuff?” I asked.

“Especially the sex stuff. I heard you in the other room yesterday, you know how good it feels.”

She did have a point, I thought about it some more before speaking. “Okay, should we like set up some ground rules or something?” I pulled the ring out of my pocket and handed it to her.

Annie smiled, she had what she wanted now. Without answering my question, she thanked me and slid it on her finger. She wiped the tears from her face and embraced me.

This meeting didn’t go as I had expected. I didn’t know what I expected, but I knew it wasn’t this. I wrapped my arms around her and spoke softly in her ear. “I don’t know how to help you. Tell me what you want.”

“I want to be a good girl; I want to obey.”

She was full of surprises. “Whenever you want to do something, something that will make you feel like a good girl, you will tell me what it is and immediately forget that you said anything or that you even had that thought.

“I want to show you how good I can be. I want to show you how much I can please you. I want you to tell me exactly what would make you feel best, and I want to do it without hesitation. I want to make you cum. I want to feel the warmth of your pleasure on my skin. I want to taste your pleasure. I want you to use me however you desire. I want you to tell me I’m a good girl.”

Annie stared up at me, waiting for me to tell her how to serve.

“Take the ring off.” I said.

She did as she was told. “Did I do something wrong?” She asked.

“No, I just… You’re sure that you’re okay with this?”

Without saying another word, Annie rolled her eyes and put the ring back on her finger. She was serious. If she really wanted to be owned and dominated, I could do that, for her.

“Regardless of what I say, if at any time you feel uncomfortable, you’ll be able to take the ring off and return to normal. Understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

I grabbed her hand and led her to the edge of the forest and placed her behind a tree so nobody could see us from the road. “Take off your top. I want to see your boobs.” Eagerly, she withdrew her arms and lifted her sweater off before unclasping her bra and tossing it to the side.

I pulled the drawstring on her sweatpants loose. The fabric slid down her hips somewhat before resting on the peak of her curves. I shoved both my hands into her pants grabbing her ass with one and her pussy with the other. My arms stretched the waistband of her pants far enough that they fell to her ankles. I pulled her panties around her thighs and started rubbing her. I was fully erect.

“I want you to show you how good I can make you feel.”

“Squat down and masturbate.” I said, pulling out my cock.

Annie went almost cross-eyed as she tried to focus on it. “I want your cock in my mouth.”

“Go ahead then.”

She placed her mouth on my penis and started to suck. She slid her head up and down my shaft a few times before pulling away to speak. “I want you in control. Choke me with your cock.”

I stepped forward and buried my cock deep into her throat. Twigs snapped under her as she shifted her weight, bracing herself against the tree. She started to gag but didn’t try to push me away.

“Good girl.”

I relented for a second to give her a chance to breathe. Annie opened her mouth, this time to speak, “thank you for using me, sir. I want you deep in my throat.”

I pressed her head against the tree and thrusted in and out of her mouth. The pressure built in the base of my penis. I was ready to cum. Her tongue caressed the underside of my balls as I pushed forward, trying to get as deep as I could in her before I released. “Cum with me” I moaned as I shot my load down her throat. “Good girl.” I pulled my cock out Annie’s mouth and watched the saliva that hung off my cock gently fall onto her bare chest.

“Thank you for letting me please you,” she said.

“Clean me up.” Annie once again wrapped her mouth around my penis sucking the excess saliva off before wiping it off with her sweater. Annie then took her sweater and began dabbing it around my right foot. I hadn’t noticed but she had squirted on my pants. “Goddamn it” I said reflexively.

“I’m so sorry, sir. I want you to punish me for cumming on you.”

I checked the time. School would be stating soon, but consequences be damned, there was no way I was going today. Not when I had her to play with.

“Do whatever you need to do to miss work today.” I commanded.

Annie pulled her phone out of her pocket and made a quick call. She apologised to the person on the other end and told them that something had come up someone would need to cover for her today.

“Good girl. You’re so excited to spend the day with me.”

“I want you to take me back to my place, tie me up, and pound my fucking cunt so hard I won’t be able to walk straight.” Begged Annie.

“Take me to your car, I’m coming back to your place with you. We’re going to spend the day making sure you’re properly trained.” Annie stood up and waddled out of the forest, her pants around her ankles, panties around her thighs, and breasts still exposed. “Get dressed Annie.” She pulled her pants up, put her sweater back on and continued to her car. I followed after her and got in the passenger seat.

* * *

When we got back to her Annie’s place, I had her close all the blinds in her house. I couldn’t have any nosey neighbours see me inside. Once we had complete privacy, I stripped down to my boxers and handed my clothes to Annie “Wash these,” I said.

While she tended to my laundry, I started looking through Annie’s cupboards and fridge for something to eat. I had been wrapped up in everything that was happening I had forgotten to eat; I couldn’t remember the last time I had an actual meal. Annie had returned from the laundry room. She loomed over me, waiting for me to give her purpose once again. I pulled out a box of batter and handed it to her. “Why don’t you make us some pancakes?”

She took the box from my hands and begun making us breakfast. Annie was laser focused, precisely measuring all the ingredients as they were described in the recipe on the back of the box; in her mind, these pancakes had to be perfect. As she worked, I watched her with a focus that rivaled her own. Watching her in class had been one of the best parts of my school day for the past year. Now that I was free to do so without risk, it hadn’t lost any of its appeal.

Annie put some of the freshly made flapjacks on a plate and set them in front of a stool at the kitchen counter. I sat down and dug in. They were, fine. I mean, they were pancakes from a box, so I wasn’t expecting much, but I had had better. I wondered how Annie would fare when preparing more difficult meals for us. “Perhaps I should enroll her in a cooking class, for both our sakes” I thought to myself.

“Is there anything else you’d like me to do?” She asked.

“No, this is great. If you’re hungry why don’t you grab a seat and have a bite to eat with me.”

She took a seat beside me and started eating. I instinctively tried to make small talk while we ate. “So, how long have you lived here?”

“I moved in on July twentieth.” She answered.

It then occurred to me how little I knew of the women that I, for all intents and purposes, now owned. It didn’t really matter; I honestly didn’t care that much about who she was, that wasn’t important. It just, as I sat in this woman’s kitchen in my underwear, eating pancakes I had told her to make me, the absurdity of it, struck me all at once. Whoever she was before today didn’t matter. That woman didn’t exist anymore and based on my brief interaction with her at the park, she was fine with that.

We finished our food in silence. Now that my stomach was full and my mind was at ease, a lack of sleep was catching up with me. “I don’t know about you, but I could use a nap. Show me your bedroom.”

Annie got up from the counter and made her way up the stairs. I followed her to the master bedroom. It was a mess. Small patches of hardwood were visible through piles of clothes. Her dresser was overflowing with trinkets and stacks of paper. I never would have guessed that Mrs. Wilson was such a messy person.

I climbed over the mess and onto the bed, pulling the covers over me. I gestured beside me. “Get the light and join me.” Annie flicked the switch and moved towards the bed, following the same path through the clutter I took. “Hold on. I don’t want you to sleep in your clothes. Take them off.” She removed her sweater and sweatpants. “Underwear too,” I added. She tossed what she had been wearing on the floor and climbed in, lying with her back to me.

I lifted the sheets up a bit and tried to get another look at her, but it was too dark. Under the covers she was shapeless. “Come closer,” I mumbled.

Annie slid backwards until I could feel the heat emanate from her body.

I threw my arm around her and embraced her. My hand cupped her breast as we lie there. This was the first time I slept with another women, with anyone, before. It was nice, different then sex.

Annie moved even closer, her back pressed firmly against my chest. I could feel her ass pressed against my pelvis. My penis swelled with her touch, but I didn’t want that now. I was tired and this was nice, it was different. I removed my boxers and tucked my erection between her thighs.

I whispered in her ear, “Sleep.”

Her body went limp in my arms as she lost consciousness. Soon after, I followed.

I awoke, a few hours later, it was almost midday. Annie still lay limp in my arms. I held her tightly once again before turning her around. It took some effort, but I could be as rough as I needed to be, she wasn’t going to wake up.

Annie lay in front of me, her eyes lightly shut. I watched as she slept, she was beautiful.

“Wake up,” I whispered eventually.

Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled as her eyes focused on me. “Good morning.”

“Morning” I replied.

Annie moved back into my arms, nuzzling into my neck, her hand on my chest. I felt the cold metal of the ring on my sternum. I placed my free hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair. “Good Girl,” I said softly. “You’re always safe with me. Any bit of stress or anxiety you might have vanishes when I’m with you. You know that you don’t have to worry about any problems you might be facing because I’m here to fix them for you. This is the safest you’ve ever felt in your life. You feel this safety, this comfort, whenever you’re in my presence and you’re in my presence whenever you wear my ring.” Annie held me tighter. My penis grew as she pressed her breasts against me. I could have easily spent the entire day in bed with her, but my erection re-awoke something in her.

Breaking the silence, Annie spoke, “I want you to punish me.”