The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manufacturing Bliss

5: Role Reversal

Punishment felt unnecessary. If I wanted her to, she would be the perfect slave, I could simply tell Annie how to act and she would do it. “What did you do to deserve punishment?” I inquired.

“I got your clothes dirty by cumming on your leg earlier today. Good girls don’t do that. I need to be punished for it.” She replied.

“Honestly, I really didn’t mind,” I assured her. “It was kind of hot. When you cum the only thing I you should be thinking about is how good it feels. You don’t feel bad about cumming on my leg anymore. Now, do you still want to be punished?”

“Yes.”

“What did you do now?”

“Nothing.”

I was confused. “Why exactly do you want to be punished?”

“I want to feel your control over me. I feel it whenever you ask me to do something, but when we’re just lying here like this, I feel like myself. I don’t want to feel like myself. I want to know that I belong to you at all times.”

“How do you want me to show you that you belong to me?” I asked.

“Use me. Make it clear to my conscious self that I am not the one in control anymore, that I belong to you.” My penis jolted up again at the thought. “Yeah. I though you might like that,” Annie continued. “So, what are you waiting for?”

I didn’t know what to say. “Ok, uh.” I stammered out.

Annie looked at me, almost impatiently.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know, just go back to sleep or something while I think.”

Annie closed her eyes and went limp. I got out of bed and tossed the covers back, hoping Annie’s naked body would give me inspiration. I didn’t know how to give her what she wanted, certainly not to the extent that she was looking for. Then, an idea crossed my mind.

“Annie, when you wake up, any thoughts or feelings of submission you have will be replaced by those of dominance. You’re going to think that our roles have been reversed. You will be the one in control and I will be the one that belongs to you. You will give me any and all instructions that you think I will need to please you the best of my ability. Is that clear?”

“Yes” mumbled Annie in her sleep.

“Good, then wake up. Eager to train me.”

Annie’s eyes opened. She sat up on the bed and looked me up and down. “You’re not much, but I suppose you’ll do.” She said scornfully. “You will do everything I say.”

Playing along, I said “Yes.”

Annie slapped me across the face. “That was not a question. You will do everything I say, regardless of if you want to or not, because you belong to me. I own you and deep down inside, at your very core, you know it too and you love it.” Annie grasped my cock and gave it a few quick pumps. “This cock belongs to me now. It might not be attached to my body but make no mistake, it is mine and I can do with it whatever I want. You have always wanted someone to take care of you, to make your decisions for you, to make your life so much easier. You’ve been eager to give up control your whole life, just waiting for the right person to come along, grab you by the cock, and show you how to use it. Make no mistake, I am that person. You will show me such gratitude for allowing you to be my possession and doing what you have so desperately desired for so long. How do you show gratitude?”

“Thank you.” I said softly.

“You will address me as Domina. Understood?”

“Yes, Domina.”

“Good boy. The best way to show your gratitude is through obedience. Prove to me how much you want to belong to me by following every instruction I give you to the letter.” She let go of my cock and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. “Eat my fucking cunt. Make me cum.”

I knelt down at the foot of the bed, placed my mouth over her clit, and began sucking and circling it with my tongue. Annie let out a moan; she didn’t seem to mind my inexperience. She closed her thighs around my head and pulled me in closer with her legs. I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her up slightly to get a better angle. I continued to probe her with my tongue, exploring every inch. Her moans getting louder and more frequent with each passing minute. Her legs tightened around me, I could barely breathe, but I didn’t care. “Faster, I’m close.” She moaned. I did what I could to obey, there wasn’t much faster I could go, but my efforts were enough. Annie’s body tensed around me before releasing me. “Good boy.” She said. “Maybe you’re not completely worthless after all.”

I returned to my feet.

“What do you think you’re doing?” asked Annie. “Get back on your knees. You do not move unless I will it. Is that understood.”

I crouched down again at the side of the bed. “Yes, Domina.”

“I noticed how you would stare at me in class. They way your eyes followed my ass as I walked around the room. How you’d stare down my blouse when you’d come to my desk to ‘ask me a question’. Tell me, did you fantasize about fucking me every class? About bending me over a desk and sliding your cock deep into my perfect pussy.”

“Yes, Domina.”

“Of course you did. Do you know why?”

“No, Domina.”

“It’s because you’re an animal. Unable to resist your primal urges to conquer the women around you, to breed them, and to spread your seed. But look at you now, on your knees before me, completely subservient. Did you ever masturbate to the thought of raping me?”

“When I fantasized…” I began.

Her hand met my face once more. “Unless I say otherwise, you will answer simple yes or no questions with a yes or a no. Let’s try that again. Did you ever masturbate to the thought of raping me?”

“Yes, Domina.”

“Show me how you’d do it. Masturbate for me.” I grabbed my dick and started stroking. “That’s right, just like that. Imagine how good it would feel to just thrust into me.” Annie bent over the bed and shoved her ass in my face. “I bet you’ve done this hundreds of times, stroking and teasing that thing between your legs. It was your favourite thing to do, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Domina.” I replied.

“It’s a shame that cock belongs to me now then isn’t it? I get to decided where it goes, who touches it, and if it cums. You don’t get to touch it without my permission. Fortunately for you, you love being denied an orgasm just as much as the orgasm itself. It’s another opportunity for you to obey me, and you love to obey me, because obeying me is the ultimate pleasure in life. Making me happy is the only thing that matters to you. Now, take your hand off your dick and stand up.”

I did as she instructed. I didn’t think that I would enjoy this as much as I was. Every time she spoke and gave a new command, I thought about what she would be like when I switched her back to normal. Not only was she was doing a damn fine job in training herself, but the longer I let her be dominant, the more I learned how she wanted to be treated. Annie was now lying across the bed, with her head inches from my erect penis.

“I want to taste you. I love having a hard cock in my mouth. Hearing your moans of desperation and frustration at your inability to cum without my permission. It gets me so wet.” She slid her mouth over my shaft and slowly worked it. Her tongue toyed the head of my penis eager to taste my precum. “Don’t you think for even a second that what is happening right now is for you. This cock only exists to please me, you only exist to please me. Tell me, who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you, Domina.” I answered.

“That’s right. Good boy,” She said, taking my cock out of her mouth again. “But you are not an I anymore. ‘I’ is a pronoun used by a person, and you are not a person, you’re merely a cock for me to play with. Never forget what you are and who you serve.”

Annie placed her mouth back on my cock and teased me for a little bit longer. As she did, she massaged her clit. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could take.

“I can feel how close you are. Precum is practically pouring out of you. But you know what?” She pulled her face away from my crotch and got up from the bed. “You don’t get to cum. Not today. I’m going to leave you throbbing, aching for my touch. Watching your sexual frustration is so entertaining and makes me so happy. Since you love making me happy you love being denied. Being denied an orgasm reminds you that I am in control. Now, this room is a mess, clean it up.”

I wasn’t going to do that and there was no way I wasn’t cumming. It didn’t matter what she believed; she did not have the right to deny me. I opened my mouth and regained control. “There’s one problem with that though. You’re not the one in control here, Annie, I am. Freeze.” Annie stopped moving. Shock and confusion were stuck on her face. “Those feelings of dominance are fading back to submission, growing even stronger than they were before. I want you to think about all the words you just said to me. Every command you had given to me implants in you, even stronger than you had anticipated. Come over here.”

Annie stepped over the piles of clothes and positioned herself between me and the bed. I placed one hand on her waist and the other on her back and bent her over.

“You’ve fantasized about this happening to you countless time. Haven’t you?”

“Yes, domina.” She replied.

Although I wasn’t sure what it meant, I didn’t like the name she had given me. “When we’re alone, you will address me as master or sir.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good girl. Every time we were in class together you were hoping that today would be the day that I stop just watching you and would act. You would dream of me grabbing you from behind, bending you over your desk and taking you. You longed to feel me deep inside of you. You didn’t care who was around and who saw. You needed to submit to me. You craved it. You just needed me to make the move. That’s why you wore those tight pants and low-cut tops. You loved teasing me and every other man in school with your body, didn’t you?”

“Yes, master.”

“That’s because you’re a slut, Annie. Say that you’re a slut and you need my cock. Beg me for it.”

“This slut exists to pleasure you, master. Shove your cock deep inside it. Please let this slut fulfil its purpose and make you cum.”

I pressed her face down into the bed and plunged inside her. She had done a good job working me up while she was dominant. I only managed to get a few thrusts in before I exploded inside her.

“Thank you for letting this slut please you. Thank you for letting this slut be useful.”

My cum started to leak from her pussy as I pulled out. I grabbed her hand and took the ring off. “How was that?”

Annie took a deep breath, straightened her back, and turned around. “Oh my god, master.” We both awkwardly chuckled at her use of the word. It must have just slipped out, but I didn’t mind. She eyed the ring. “So was there any reason you took it off, or…”

“Just checking” I replied, tossing it back to her.

She caught it and slid it back on her finger. It was getting close to the time school would be getting out. Having both literally and figuratively blown my load with Annie, I figured I should head home soon. Before I did though, I wanted to give her one last command.

“Get back on the bed, bend over, stick your face into the mattress, and your ass in the air.” She did as she was told. A trail of cum ran down her leg. “Where is your vibrator?”

“Bottom drawer of my nightstand.”

I dug around the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a small pink vibrator. Handing it to her I said ““I want you to masturbate. Turn this on its highest setting and place it directly on your clit. I want your arousal at a ten.” Annie stuck the vibrator between her legs and started to moan. “You will stay like this until I tell you to stop. While you’re doing this, I want you to think about how much control I have over you and how much you love it. Understood?”

“Yes, master.”

With that, I gathered my belongings, grabbed her keys, and left her house. I couldn’t wait to see what state she would be in when I returned tomorrow.

* * *

When I woke up the next morning, my first thoughts were of Annie. Even though I knew the answer, I wondered if she was still in the same position I had left her. It had been close to eighteen hours since I had last seen her. “Had I taken it too far?” I wondered to myself. I got dressed and headed back to her place to check on her.

As soon as I walked through the door, I could hear her whimpering upstairs. I raced to see her.

She could barely form the words, but that didn’t stop Annie from trying to greet me with excitement when she noticed me. “Master, you’re back!” She was a mess. Her breathing was laboured, her clit was swollen and raw, and a pool of fluids had formed on her bed that stretched from one knee to the other.

I noticed that the vibrator was no longer working. Instead Annie was manually rubbing it across her clit while her other hand slid fingers in and out of her pussy. “Did you turn that off?” I asked.

“No, sir, it stopped working hours ago. The batteries died. You wanted it on my clit so this slut tried to make it vibrate myself, but she couldn’t do it that fast. This slut started to use its other hand to make up for it. Does that please you master?”

“Yes, Good girl. You did what you thought would please me. I think you deserve a reward for such quick thinking. You’re desperate for an orgasm.”

Annie began to beg. “Please, Master, this slut can’t take it anymore, she needs to cum.”

“Is there anything would make this moment better for you?” I asked.

“This slut loves cock sir. Please fill her cunt with yours.”

I was happy to oblige her. I dropped my pants to the floor. “I have a confession to make to you Annie. I’ve been taking it easy on you, what you’ve experienced with me so far is only a fraction of the pleasure you could be feeling. I think you’ve proven your obedience to me, would you like me to show you more?” I asked, climbing on the bed behind her.

“Please master”

“You see, Annie, my cock is unlike anyone else’s. It merely has to touch you and shockwaves of pleasure, almost mini-orgasms, are sent coursing through your body.” I tapped on her ass with my cock a few times to show her what I was talking about. Annie moaned each time it made contact with her. Her pleas for an orgasm grew more and more desperate. “These shockwaves come harder and faster whenever it is inside you. You’ll only be able to take a few thrusts before you could cum. Of course, you won’t because you don’t cum without my permission, but a few thrusts are all that’s needed to take you right to the edge.” Continuing to tease her, I ran the head of my penis up and down her labia.

“Please, master! This whore needs cock,” shouted Annie.

“Where do you want to get fucked, slut?”

“Everywhere, sir. This slut will take cock anywhere master will give it to her. Please, master, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, fuck my throat.”

Her requests gave me another idea. “Whenever my cock is inside you, it will feel like I’m fucking you in every place you want to be fucked.” I slid inside her. As I did, Annie made a garbled noise. “Each one fills you up completely and feels so good. Even though you feel it in your throat, you’ll have no problem talking or breathing.”

“Thank you for using this whore like the cock sleeve she is.” She said.

“This is the best you’ve ever felt in your life. You know that all the pleasure that you’re experiencing right now comes from obedience. Everything else, all stress, other thoughts, other feelings, everything, it all fades away. All you have in this moment are pleasure and obedience. All the pleasure you’re feeling, you’re feeling because I’m allowing you to, because of your obedience to me. The more you obey, the better you feel and the better you feel, the more you want to obey. It’s a never-ending loop. The two are indistinguishable. Pleasure is obedience and obedience is pleasure. That is your mantra. I want you to repeat it for me.”

Annie spoke between moans, her face buried into her pillow. “Pleasure is obedience and obedience is pleasure.”

“That’s right. Would you like to feel more pleasure? More obedience?”

“Yes, sir, this fucking whore is desperate for pleasure. Pleasure is obedience and obedience is pleasure.”

“Find that each of the dicks inside you have begun to vibrate at just the right frequency. I don’t even need to move. Just having them inside you is enough to take you right to the edge. You know that when you cum, it will be the best orgasm you have ever experienced in your life. Your only thought right now is to reach that incredible peak of pleasure. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel as good as you possibly can. Show me how much you want to cum.”

Annie began gyrating her hips, sliding up and down my cock. “Pleasure is obedience and obedience is pleasure.”

“Still trying to reach that orgasm, I want your arousal down to a zero.” Annie slowed down a bit but kept rocking back and forth on my shaft. “That’s right, for now all of your arousal is gone, but you’re still desperate to bring yourself to orgasm. As you fuck me, your arousal will continue to build back to it’s peak. When you get finally reach that height of arousal, you have my permission to cum.”

Annie’s movements got faster. She had permission, all she had to do was get herself there and that wouldn’t take long. “Arousal back down to zero.” She slowed a bit but was as determined as ever. “You don’t know how long you have before I do that again. If you want to cum you’re going to have to work fast.” I watched her ass glide up and down and shot my load inside her. I was a little impressed with myself for not busting a nut earlier. I didn’t think many men could withstand what Annie was doing to me.

My climax shoved Annie into hers. She leaned back into me, releasing a scream of pure ecstasy. I held her tight and kissed her on the neck. “This is not like any orgasm you’ve ever felt before. It grows stronger, more intense, with each passing second.” She shook violently in my arms. A mixture of our fluids seeping out of her and onto the bed. She tried to repeat her mantra but could only moan. “Feel it. Know that this is your reward for complete and total obedience. Know that you can feel this whenever your master allows it.”

She continued to moan. It was the only sound she could make.

“Stop cumming now.” I commanded as I pulled out of her. Annie collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion.

“Good girl. Your obedience makes me so happy and obedience will always be rewarded. Without any stimulation other than my voice, find that the orgasm comes back, just as hard as before.”

“Oh, fuck”, her body once again tensed in pleasure. She managed to get out a “Thank you, sir” before the moaning took over. I left her in pleasure for a few seconds before bringing her back.

“Once again, find it subside. You know that intensity is only a word away.”

Her body relaxed. Covered in a mix of sweat and cum, she lay still. “Thank you, sir”