The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mark’s Boys, Chapter 1

ollie

Brad Delfino had just finished his last bit of paper work of the day. He glanced at the clock on the wall, it was already past 6pm. Jennifer, his wife would be expecting him home soon. He loosened his tie and ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair. It had been a hard couple of months, setting up his small law firm, with the late nights, early mornings and no lunch break but now Brad felt his business was on track. He had employed a small but dedicated clerical staff and now that another lawyer Daniel Hammond was onboard, Brads workload would decrease. He was looking forward to spending some time with his beautiful wife, he felt he had barely seen her since the wedding. Just as Brad had grabbed his coat and scarf the phone rang. He debated internally whether to answer it, his responsible side won and he picked up the phone. “Hello? This is Brad Delfino. What can I do... Yes...” His voice suddenly changed, the emotion drained from it “Yes, Mark... I’m always available for you Mark.”

Brad, the handsome young blond lawyers gaze became fixed and blank, his suit trousers filled up rapidly. Brad listened quietly for a long minute, then said: “I‘ll do that.”

Brad hung up, he gazed vacantly at the phone for several seconds, he blinked twice and animation crept back into his face. Brad shook his head fuzzily, he spaced out for a minute there. He picked up his keys from his desk drawer and still not noticing his obscenely tented crotch, he left the office. Outside, Brad got into his car, he could not wait to get home, Jennifer might even be up for a early night. His boyish face lit up into a grin. He felt oddly horny all of a sudden. His conscious mind failed to notice his cock straining against his tight trousers. As he started the engine, he suddenly remembered he had to deliver a package to apartment 9B, 117 Williams Street. The thought just popped into his head, he had almost forgot. It was strange though, he usually did all his deliveries before work why would….Brad felt his mind lose focus and he had a sudden bout of dizziness. He put the car into gear and reasoned that the sooner he made delivery the quicker he could be home. Twenty minutes later, he arrived at the address. It was in a very nice part of town, very affluent. He got out of the car, intending to go around the car to the boot to get the delivery but instead he found himself at the 117, pressing the buzzer. After a few seconds a effeminate male voice answered. God thought Brad disgustedly, I hate faggots.

“Hello, said Brad trying to keep his voice neutral, I’m to deliver a package to this address”

There was a pause and then…

“Come up, said the voice.

It was difficult to tell through the intercom but he almost sounded excited. There was a buzz and the lobby door opened. Brad jogged up the 8 flights of stairs. Despite working a sedentary job, he liked to keep in shape. As he reached apartment 9B, the guy was standing at the door. He was slim with dark hair and glasses. Brad saw with disgust the guy was openly checking him out. Yup he thought definitely a fag. Little did Brad know, that his 9 inch erect cock was clearly outlined in his trousers.

“Hello Brad, come in, said the man nervously. Brad really did not like the way this weirdo was looking at him but he felt compelled to follow him into his apartment. They went into the lounge.

“I’m Owen… said the man his nervous smile widening.

“Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on, there was a package … said Brad feeling stupid, what was he doing here.

Just then Brad’s phone rang, that will be Jennifer wondering where I am, he thought. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and was about to answer when…

“I’m a friend of Marks, said Owen.

“What the ...?” said Brad, as he began to lose his train of thought and his mind began to spiral away from him. His hand suddenly felt strength less and he dropped the phone.

His handsome face went blank. Brad stared helplessly at Owen, his mind and body frozen in place. His eyes went glassy and his breathing slowed.

“So…said Owen coyly, where’s my package? Brad stripped down to a pair of tight white boxers that perfectly displayed his hard cock and his round muscular buttocks. He then walked to stand right next to Owen.

“Mark says you may use my body until 10pm sir, said Brad softly, his dark blue eyes now pools of nothingness.

Owen studied Brad’s beautiful face beaded with sweat from running up the stairs, his smooth toned chest with the hard Pecs and six pac, and the huge erection now coming out of his tight white boxers’ fly. Owen stroked Brads short blonde hair, enjoying its soft texture. He had fantasized about Brad ever since Mark had shown him the catalogue, the minute he saw him he knew that he would pay anything to spend an evening alone with him. Owen reached out and slapped one delightfully round and firm buttock with his palm.

“Kiss me,” he said and then, before Brads entranced body could respond, Owen took full possession of that mouth he’d been lusting after.

Brad’s mind may have been as totally absent from the proceedings but his programming was doing a great job of satisfying the client’s needs. The kiss grew deeper and wetter. Owens’s tongue darted into Brad’s warm mouth and duelled with his tongue. Owen leaned into Brads body, feeling his body emanate heat and his erection bump against his own. Oh God yes, thought Owen, he had never felt so turned on and in power.

“On your knees”, he ordered panting with exertion. Brad the entranced toy sank to his knees, almost like his strings had been cut, he continued staring blankly straight ahead. Owen positioned his pulsating cock at Brads full sexy lips and said, “Suck my cock, Brad and I want you to find it the most sexually exciting thing you have ever done”.

“Yes, sir,” he said softly, his face growing red with building lust,, as Owens’s wet cock slid into his mouth.

“ughhhhhhh”, Brad moaned and trembled.

Soon his head was bobbing up as he got into a rhythm, his face as blank and unconcerned as though he did this sort of thing every day. Brad’s right hand slipped into his wet lap and began to stroke himself

“Now remember, groaned Owen as Brad continued to slobber hungrily on his tool, you only cum when I do”

“Yes sir, said Brad his voice muffled by Owens’s cock and his free hand caressing his smooth, heaving chest and ripped abdomen, the front of his white boxers translucent with pre-cum. “All of Mark’s boys are programmed to only come when their clients do or they explicitly state to ejaculate”

“Good, trembled Owen gripping Brads head in place. “Brad take off your boxers without stopping sucking me off.”

Brad pulled down his sticky underwear to free his rigid, pulsing cock, he quickened his masturbation. Owen knew he wouldn’t last much longer, this was just all too hot, the man of his dreams slurping on his cock. Owen felt the tremendous pleasure spasms starting somewhere deep in his body. His cock exploded with cum in Brad’s mouth, at the same time Brads ass flexed erotically as his cock pumped cum all over Owens’s feet. They both came together for about thirty seconds. Brad swallowed most of Owens’s load but some semen managed to escape and trickle down his face and down his chin. Panting heavily, Owen pulled his deflated cock out of Brads dribbling mouth and then wiped it all over his face and left track marks in his hair.

“Brad, cum again” said Owen hoarsely

“ugh ugh Ughh” groaned Brad again, his shiny cum splattered face screwed in ecstasy. His cock shot several gobs of cum. His lap was now swimming in it. He slumped back onto his back. His hand still lazily messaging his semi-hard cock. Owen gave himself a few moments to compose himself, that was the most intense blowjob he had ever had, he would definitely become one of Brad’s regulars. Brads breathing had slowed down again to normal and his erection that had began to wilt after his orgasms, surged almost instantly to full erection. Owen chuckled, Mark must have programmed his boys to be ready for business constantly when they were in trance. The man knows his market. Owen gripped Brads hand from his drenched lap, and helped him up, his erect cock bobbing about. Still holding his hand he led Brad into the bedroom. Brad held his hand limply. They entered the bedroom with its queen sized bed.

“Get in and make yourself comfortable”, grinned Owen. He heard Brads mobile ring again in the lounge, Brad ignored it. He had not been told to answer it, until 10pm Owen was his master and his world. Owen enjoyed the play of Brad’s muscular ass as he walked over to the left slide and slipped under the covers. Owen followed and told Brad to move over to him so that he was almost holding him on his lap as they both leaned against the pillows. Owens’s lucky cock was nestled in the cleft of Brad’s creamy white ass cheeks, and, recent as his orgasm had been, Owen still felt his cock twitch in response. He cuddled his cum-coated, programmable lover in his arms. As he wrapped his arms around that manly chest, Owen realised he didn’t just want Brad sexually, he wanted it all.

“Brad…, I want you to answer all my questions” whispered Owen into his ear.

“Yes sir”

“Are you gay…in real life, when you aren’t working for Mark”

“ No”

“ Can I make you gay”

“ This body will perform or partake in any sexual activity that the client requests” stated Brad

“ No I mean can I make you gay when you aren’t under control”

“No alterations to this body’s behaviours or sexual preferences can be made by clients, to my original personality. Safeguards exist to separate my original personality from my programming. Only Mark can bypass these safeguard and alter personality. If this body is bought permanently, Mark deletes all safeguards”

“ How much are you?” said Owen shifting his crotch, enjoying the feel of Brad’s satiny resilient buttocks

“For permanent acquisition, this body is priced at four million dollars”

“Oh, said Owen forlornly, that’s a lot”

He kissed Brad gently on the cheek smelling the heady combination of sweat and cum.

“ How long have we got left?”

“ Three hours, seven minutes and 54 seconds”

“That will have to do”, whispered Owen as he began to slowly caress Brads hard nipples with gently circular motions and kiss his neck.

Owen felt his cock inflate between Brad’s cheeks.

“I think your ass likes my cock being there”

Brad’s ass began move and twitch as he wriggled in Owens’s lap. Brad’s body began to warm up, the smell from the drying cum was intoxicating.

“ Cum” said Owen Brads body stiffened like a statue. He pumped semen all over his powerful thighs, and his taut belly. Brad’s young nubile body in his arms, the fresh cum, and Brad’s obedient helplessness had Owen once again completely aroused. He needed to fuck that peach of an ass. Owen moved out from under Brad and got some lube from the bedside cabinet. He shifted back so he was kneeling over Brad

“I’d love like it if you’d take some of this lube and grease up your ass please Brad. I’m going to fuck you, but first let me eat out that fine ass”

Brad positioned himself on his back, his constant erection continually twitching. He then threw his legs up over his shoulders and froze in position. Owen admired his tight asshole, mostly hairless but with a few golden hairs here and there. Owen stuck his tongue in and began to titillate his hole “Brad you will enjoy these sensation“, Owen ordered, between darts of his tongue.

Brad was quickly shaking and grunting with pleasure. When he was nice and sloppy and purring like a cat. Matt slipped a condom onto his throbbing member and then squirted lube into both hands. “Brad, you may orgasm whenever your body wants to, you don’t have to wait for me”

Owen greased his cock, almost shivering in anticipation as he then began to ready Brads wet waiting ass. At the first touch, Brad let out grunt of obscene pleasure. Owen looked into Brad’s flushed face, he wanted more. Soon Brad was moving thrusting against Owens’s fingers like a pro (which indeed he was, though if you asked him when he was not under control, he would have said he hated queers)). When Owen actually began to fuck him, sweat poured down his face and by the time Owen finally and shot deep into Brad’s hole with a shudder, all Brad could do was shake in ecstasy. He collapsed back on the bed, into the pool of cum. With a few commands Brad got back under the sheets with Owen and they snuggled in a post-sex glow, Owen rested his head on Brads broad chest, smelling the fresh cum and with one arm round his shoulders another resting on his thigh, he drifted to sleep

He awoke several hours later as Brad began to move. Brad disentangled himself from Owen and drifted out the room, his short blonde hair sticking up the back. Owen jumped out of bed and padded through to the lounge. Brad had put back on his boxers, the cum had now dried leaving faint stains. His cock had also shrunk back to normal now the session was over. Owen watched him put his suit back on. As he was doing up his tie, Owen picked up Brad’s coat and a wallet fell out. Owen opened it and in one of the photo window, there was Brad and a women who Owen supposed was Brad’s wife: a plastic looking fake blonde. They were on holiday somewhere and they both looked happy. Owen felt a twinge of guilt. Before he lost his nerve, he quickly pulled out Brads library card, It had his address on it. He slipped the wallet back into the coat and handed it to Brad who had just finished tying his shoes.

“Thank you for using Mark’s Boys, said Brad blankly. Owen went to give Brad a final kiss but he was already out the door.

Brads conscious mind, his true personality asserted itself as he got into the car. He sat down behind the wheel and his mind woke up. He stared momentarily confused at the dashboard, he felt like he had just come in in the middle of a conversation. Where the hell was he, he glanced outside. He looked to be at the other end of town. Then suddenly to his great relief, he remembered he had a meal with Kieran and Ethan. Old workmates from out of town. Complete luck, he had spotted them. They were great guys, so funny. That’s were he had been. Shit, he thought looking at the time on the dashboard, its 10:05, Jennifer’s going to be worried sick. He then remembered his phone, he had 8 missed calls, stupid phone must have been on silent. He started the engine, he couldn’t wait to get home. He was exhausted and his ass hurt. Properly those shitty chairs at the office. With that final thought, Brad set off back home to have a shower(he must have been sweating like crazy, he was all sticky), pacify his wife and get a good nights sleep, cause tomorrow will be as busy as today.

Mark Roberts sat comfortably on his new leather sofa. A sofa paid entirely by slavery. Oh not slavery based on race or religion but on looks. More accurately, Mark Roberts rented out good looking straight men, between the age of 18-40 to wealthy gay men. It was a thriving business and Mark profited quite handsomely from it. Oh and the best part was these men didn’t even know they were slaves, they didn’t know that with one phone call he could make them do anything. He could even change or destroy entire personalities if he wished. He didn’t usually do that, making personalities from scratch was very time consuming and the resulting personalities always felt a little hollow. He been forced to in the past whenever a reporter got too snoopy but he never enjoyed it. The last personality he had destroyed and rebuilt, a paperboy called Will who had heard him programming a recruit through a open window, never recovered. His new personality was rejected and his programming became dominant. Luckily Will was rather attractive so he has his uses. When he’s not being rented out to a client, he sleeps in Marks bed, a perfectly polite soft spoken sex toy. Of course clients have asked Mark, wouldn’t it just be simpler to make all his unwitting prostitutes full time and that’s when Mark takes out the catalogue. Because of course, this is no small business. Over 100 good looking men, any time any place. With over 100 men, it simpler to let them go unwittingly about their life’s until they are needed. Mark picked the large catalogue off the coffee table, he was very happy with his new acquisition, a strapping 27 year old men called Brad Delfino, with a lovely fat 9 inch cock. Very pliable mind, a textbook programming. He had ensnared him though Daniel Hammond, now a lawyer working for Delfino, he had programmed Daniel 5 years ago when he was working as a pizza delivery boy to make ends meet at law school. Pizza delivery boys and Jehovah’s witnesses really were Marks bread and butter It was a simple case of getting Hammond to get Delfino to come to Mark’s manor with any old lie. Brad Delfino really was something, his mind had only taken 6 hours to be open to programming and he excelled at learning the tricks of the trade. With a few pointers programmed in, he became a remarkable bottom with excellence muscular control AND in his first blow job he had made Daniel Hammond come within a minute. Mark suspected that though not gay from what he had learnt though programming, Mr Delfino may have same sex latent leanings. Despite only being on the books for 3 weeks, Brad was quickly becoming a favourite among some of the regulars. Mark closed the catalogue, he spotted Will sprawled luxiously nude on the chaise longue, his hands lazily rubbing his cock. Mark smiled and walked over, he had been so busy the last week with work he could do with a bit of hot sex with a eager 19 year old.