The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mark’s Boys

Chapter Two:

“Where the hell have you been Brad, cried Jennifer tearfully. She was standing at the top of the stairs in a fluffy pink night gown. “Its half ten, you are four hours late, I have been worried sick!”

Brad looked down at the beige carpet sheepishly. He explained earnestly about the unplanned dinner with his old workmates.

“Brad, said his wife, her eyes glistening with tears, this is fourth time you’ve come home late in the last two weeks“…she paused. “ Are you having an affair?”

Brad bounded up the staircase, he held her shoulders gently but firmly, his blue eyes gazed unblinkingly into hers.

“Jennifer, you’re my wife, the most amazing person I have ever known. The person I want to share the rest of my life with. I would never cheat on you with another women.”

She stared back into his honest face and she knew that this was the truth. They hugged.

“Lets go to bed, she said dabbing her eyes, but first you need a shower mister because frankly…you smell”

Brad smiled and kissed his wife softly on the cheek.

“Yeah its been a hectic day, I could really do with a bath though my muscle ache something rotten”

“I have always wanted to have a threesome with two straight guys” said Marks guest, Paolo Giovanni.

Mark nodded thoughtfully

“Well of course that can be arranged Mr Giovanni, though the services of two of my boys, will be substantially more expensive…

“Look Mark….ten years I’ve been using the services of your agency and I thought you would know by now, money is no object. I’m willing to pay anything for your boys. They always deliver”

Paolo Giovanni was a 36 year old Italian businessman with links to the mafia. He was quite a dish himself, with his olive skin and glossy back hair. He was also a regular and a big spender, so Mark afforded him the honour of a face to face discussion. Mark pulled out the catalogue from the bookshelf.

“No no no, cried Paolo emphatically, I already know who I want. The two new boys, Brad and Matthew.

“When and how long?”

“About twelve hours, starting at 8pm tonight”

“Ah then we have a problem, said Mark studying the schedule, Matthew is fully booked Friday through Sunday”

“Shit, said Paolo grimacing, I’ve heard he has the perfect little ass, ah well I’ll just have Daniel again in that case”

“Hmmm Daniel, excellent choice, such movie star looks: statuesque build, pale creamy skin, coal coloured hair, brilliant grey eyes….”

“And most importantly a 9 and half inch cock, said Paolo licking his lips.

“Quite” said Mark

He wrote the booking down in the schedule as Paolo got up to leave.

“The fifty grand will be wired to you today”, said Paolo shaking Marks hand vigorously

Brad strolled into his office building. The novelty of owning his own business, of being the big boss had yet to wear off and every time he stepped out the lift onto the 3rd floor and swaggered confidently to his own large office, he felt an incredible rush. Today was no different. He nodded curtly to his staff as he made his way across the office, he was a tad later than usual today. He had been utterly exhausted for some reason last night, he could have lain in bed for hours.

“Excuse me, said Daniel Hammond the young lawyer , can I speak to you for a moment Mr Delfino”

“Sir, said Brad’s secretary almost at the same time, you have a call from a Mr Goldstein its about the Madigan Inc lawsuit”

“I’d better take this Dan, said Brad walking to his office.

“Mr Delfino, said Daniel quietly, its urgent”

Brad stopped and turned around, observing Daniels expression for the first time. He looked deadly serious, even a little shell shocked, very unlike his usual eager to please 23 year old self. Had something happened?

“Dan…what’s wrong“, said Brad studying his face for clues.

Daniel’s expression remained unchanged

“We should talk about it in your office”

“Ok…this better be important Dan”

Brad led the way, Daniel following him. Brad sat down at his desk.

“So what’s the problem”

“I’m a friend of Marks” said Daniel blankly and without any emotion.

With those simple words, all of Brads thoughts and emotions were suddenly wiped clean and all that was left was a cosy feeling of calm emanated from deep inside him. He gazed gormlessly up at Daniel, his mouth hanging open. Daniel locked the office door and pulled the blinds.

“Mark wants us to stop what we are doing at 7.30 tonight and go to 34 Mulberry Crescent,” said Daniel tonelessly

“Yes….” replied Brad slowly

“Mark wants us to orgasm in our underwear now…ughhhhhhhh” groaned Daniel and Brad, they closing their eyes in unison as they pumped shot after shot of cum into their tight white underwear (Mark programmed all of his boys to only wear underwear that was both tight and white and of course incredibly sexy). Daniels ass twitched as his crotch thrust into a imaginary vagina. After twenty seconds the waves of pleasure began to fade and Brad then Daniel opened their eyes again. Brad’s face was still red with exertion. The cum had seeped through the crotch of their trousers and left a noticeable stain.

“Mark wants us to take off our underwear. We did not wear underwear today, Mark wanted our sexy cock and balls to be floppy and loose, said Daniel unbuttoning his trousers.

Brad stood up dreamily and did the same. They both pulled down their trousers, Brad exposing his more powerful thighs, semen trickled down the left thigh. Daniel with his slim toned legs that went with his boyish build. Daniel slowly lowered his tight underwear over his semi-hard cock, his thighs and down to the ground. After daintily stepping out of them, he pulled up his trousers over his damp pubic hair and long cock. He buttoned up and waited for Brad to finish. Once Brad had, and had resumed staring without concern at the wall. Daniel stated Marks final clean up instructions and then handed Brad both cum stained underwear. Brad then placed them carefully in his suitcase. The moment the briefcase closed they both woke up with no memory of being under control.

“Oh gee, I’m sorry Mr Delfino, said Daniel apologetically, I’ve forgotten what I was going to say…”

“Its okay, said Brad paternally slapping him on the back, never mind, while I have you here… have you finished reading the Madigan lawsuit?”

Daniel looked bashfully at the carpet.

“Sorry sir, I took the case home with me but my mother took ill so I spent most of last night at the hospital” (He had really been programmed into the role of a sexually confused high school quarterback seduced into bottoming for a 50 year old Korean businessman, but of course he had no memory of those steamy activities)

“I’m sorry to hear that, said Brad sympathetically, do you think you could manage to give it a look over tonight?”

“Of course Mr Delfino, said Daniel nodding furiously, I’ll give it my all”

“That’s all I ask, smiled Brad amused at the young man enthusiasm.

He then picked up the phone to call back Madigan Inc and Daniel left the office. Both men had been programmed not to notice the drying cum stains on their trousers so Daniel walked out of Brad’s office without a second thought. Brad dialled the number and called back Mr Goldstein. While he listened he absently picked up Dan’s wet boxers and buried his nose in the crotch, as he stroked himself through his suit.

Mark walked cautiously down the corridor, turning left at the sculpture of Dionysius and down the hall to the east wing. He had heard noises coming from the gym. He entered the room, Will was on the cross trainer. As usual Will exercised nude, he spotted Mark come through the door and began to slow down and disembark the machine.

“No please continue, smiled Mark. He was content to ogle his young slave for a bit.

Will grinned and sped up again, his slim body shiny with sweat. Mark was pleased to see his dick begin to harden and become rigid. He was programmed to become sexually excited in Mark presence. Poor Will’s programming had been so heavily reinforced over the years that the young paperboy’s true personality and memories had crumbled into dust long ago, leaving a beautiful obliging shell. But what a shell mused Mark. Will’s body wasn’t the hard musculature of an Adonis like Brad Delfino, but he was slender and really well proportioned, with a ass as kissable as a peach. That creamy soft skin that just screamed to be caressed was the icing on the cake. Mark admired the play of his ass as he jogged on the cross trainer, it was almost hypnotic. He moved round the front of the machine and with one finger fingered Will’s stiff cock.

“Call that an erection, purred Mark, I think you could be harder”

Will ran a hand through his short brown hair, sweat running down his face and let escape a low moan. His dick shot up, it was now almost completely vertical. His vibrating cock bouncing off his taut stomach looked almost comical.

“Will stop exercising but stay on the machine, you love the feel of the bare metal and plastic against your skin. You are incapable of touching your dick with your hands, you are feeling very sexy”

Before Mark had finished, Will was writhing and moaning against the machine. He seemed to be everywhere at once, one moment he was thrusting and rubbing his sweaty ass against the monitor, then he was rubbing his aching cock against the pedals. The little gasps and simpers were an auditory treat and Mark knew he couldn’t refrain any long. With Will’s creamy ass exposed as he chafed his dripping cock against the pedal, Mark plunged his own prick into that warm hole and he slid into him like butter. The heady smells of sweat, precum and that indefinable boy scent were intoxicating! Will was the perfect bottom, his muscular control top notch. They thrust together, Mark fucking Will, Will fucking the cross trainer. Mark felt himself cum and Will feeling the hot cum shoot deep in his ass came himself, shooting load after load on the pedals. Mark collapsed exhausted on Wills strong glistening heaving back, his cock still deep in his ass. He reached around to fondle Will wet cock and came away with a handful of cum. He wiped his hand on Will’s obliging back and then slowly pulled his deflating cock out of Will. Will was now gently kissing the pedal as tender as a lover, inadvertently covering his cheeks, forehead and lips in cum.

“Will forget about that cross trainer, you adore me, come to bed” said Mark gripping the boys limp hand.

Will stopped and looked in adoration into Mark’s face like it was the first time and then with a vacant grin let himself be led down the corridor.

Daniel struggled one last time on the weight machine causing his round bicep to bulge. He racked the weight and looked in the mirror to see the outline of the vein running across his powerful bicep. He really was proud of his body. All the way through high school, he had been a skinny kid, barely a muscle on him and truth be told he had looked down on the meat heads who spent every minute on the weight machines but suddenly during senior year, he had become obsessed with getting in shape. It was like a switch had been flicked, he suddenly couldn’t get enough of working out. It still puzzled him. Dan noticed a pretty little blonde at the water cooler giving him the eye. He was heading towards the cooler when he just stopped. His face slackened and he instead changed direction, heading for the exit.

Paolo opened to door.

“Come in Brad, he grinned wolfishly, oh my Mark wasn’t lying, you really are a very beautiful man.”

Brad now wearing jeans and a polo shirt, followed Paolo in. They went into an enormous bedroom, with a massive four poster bed. Brad stood calmly in the middle of the room, an island of tranquillity. Paolo gave Brad’s unguarded crotch a quick fondle, he opened the fly and pulled his cock through the hole.

“Well done boy, said Paolo staring at the limp cock he was holding, I cannot abide boys in underwear”

The door rang again.

“Brad answer the door please”

Brad his cock still absurdly jutting out of his fly went to answer the door. He returned moments later with Daniel as blank faced as he was behind him. Young Dan looked sublime and more sexy then he’d ever seen him: with his tight gym shorts displaying his package brilliant and his gorgeous black hair matted to his forehead with sweat. He walked over to Daniel and told him to strip off. Without a murmur of dissent, he did so.

“My touch will make you feel all kinds sexy” said Paolo. He ran a finger up his thigh, watching the dick twitch and start to fill. Paolo walked in behind Daniel, dragging his hand from Daniel’s hard stomach around his narrow hip to his plump, round ass. Paolo worked his way slowly around Daniel making sure to continually massage his cock, watching that dick turn red from the pleasure. Paolo knew if he went straight for a threesome, he would cum within a minute. He needed a bit of a warm up and so did the boys…

“Dan we will be playing a game and in this game you are a gay rent boy. You have been selling your body for the last 5 years and you enjoy it. You are not very bright, you think it’s the best job ever. You are really just a stupid dumb whore, who loves to suck dick and bottom for clients. You have just brought a client to a hotel suite, you knows he wants to fuck you but is in denial. I will be invisible but you will feel and obey anything I say, Understand?

“Yes” said Daniel

“Wait until I say start before becoming Dan the slut, you will maintain this level of horniness while I speak to Brad”

He turned to Brad, who was totally oblivious to the naked hard young man beside him. He packed away Brads dick reluctantly and did up the zip.

“Your name is not Brad Delfino anyone and all your memories of being that person are gone, said Paolo briskly. “What’s your name?”

Brad paused for a moment, racking his brain. “I have no name”

“Very good, your name is Brad Simpson and you are a closeted gay man. You are married but you secretly lust after hot young men especially dark haired guys. You have just arrived at a hotel with a rent boy called Dan, you lust after him more than you have over any person ever. You will fight his advances, you are trying to convince yourself you are not gay and are satisfied with your wife but your lust will be too strong. I will be invisible but you will feel and obey anything I say, understand?”

Brad nodded.

“You will become your characters in 1, 2 3 and START”

Both men blinked and looked around in bewilderment and then their expressions changed as their new characters took over. Dan’s innocent face sported a wicked grin as he massage his pulsating cock

“Hey man, like what you see” he purred sleazily

“I erm…, stuttered Brad the blood rushing to his head, I shouldn’t be here.. my wife”

He couldn’t help himself, he kept trying to look the rent boy in the face but his eyes kept darting to that smooth young body and especially that cock. A cock that was wasted when it wasn’t in a warm mouth or a tight ass. Fuck he shouldn’t be having these sorts of thoughts about a man… He felt his cock stir in his jeans. Dan noticed the bulge and licked his lips. This guy was one hot fucker, he sauntered over, his eyes boring into Brad like a homing missile. He swayed his hips seductively and placed Brads arm around his trim waist.

“Don’t you like me, he whispered breathlessly as he felt Brads hand move around his waist to his ass.

“Yes of course…I mean…I’m not gay” said Brad gazing at Dan’s soft pouty lips whilst his hand cupped a fuzzy buttock cheek. It felt so right…

“Finger me, whispered Dan his grey eyes now an inch away from Brad’s face.

Brad could feel Dan’s hard dick pressed into his jeans, and his own hard-on desperately trying to get out.

“Finger me, Brad I want you inside me”

Brad felt his hand almost of its own accord move between Dan’s fleshy orbs. He stroked the entrance and then slipped a finger in. Dan’s slim body jolted in his arms and his cock jumped leaving tracks of precum on Brads jeans. Dan gave a little moan and threw back his head.

“Was that…I mean was that good, said Brad nervously licking his lips

“Oh yes big boy, said Dan with a spacey grin, but another few wouldn’t go amiss

Brad shaking slightly slipped another two fingers.

“UGHHHHH, groaned Dan grabbing the front of Brads shirt and pulling him in for a kiss.

Brad began to pull his three fingers in and out rapidly, Dan’s ass began to thrust out in rhythm.

“Take off your shirt, gasped Dan between waves of animal lust. Brad regretfully pulled his fingers out of Dan’s ass and quickly ripped of his polo shirt. Dan’s eyes widened, Brad’s chest was smooth and well toned, his stomach sculptured. This john was far hotter than he could have imagined. Dan began to suck his nipples whilst Brad ran his hands nervously over his Dan’s smooth body like a blind man.

“Freeze, said Paolo.

He had discarded his clothes and was watching the scene play out with lust. Both men were frozen like statues, Brad was trapped staring into Dan’s smouldering eyes as his engorged dick chafed against the other mans thigh. Paolo rubbed himself against Dan’s motionless butt and reached around to tweak his solid nipples.

“Now boys, he panted, now that you are hard and ready. Lets just go for it, you are now both stupid horny sluts who love big fat cocks and me. You will do anything I say, unfreeze”

Both men unfroze immediately, Brad’s hesitant expression disappeared immediately and was replaced by a sexy smirk

“Brad blow me”, requested Paolo.

With a low moan, Brad stumbled to his knees and quickly swallowed Paolo’s cock. As Paolo fucked his mouth, thrusting the slippery cock in an out, in and out…Brad was suddenly dimly aware that this was very unlike him, for a second a powerful thought stormed into his head. What was he doing blowing a guy…but just as quickly, another part of his mind reminded him that he was one of Marks boys and the thought was shut down. He was a filthy dirty slut and he loved cock.

“Come and eat out my ass Dan”, said Paolo

Dan dove for his ass with a grateful look on his face and began to lick his hole.

For the next several hours, Paolo had both men in every way possible. He had Dan suck him whilst he fucked Brad’s ass and then switched the positions. He came over and in, both men several times. Three hours later, Paolo and his lovers lay in a smouldering heap on the bed. Dan lay across Paolo’s chest like a contented cat, he yawned luxuriously. Paolo stroked his boyish face with his finger. From behind him, Brad fitted perfectly into the contours of his body, Paolo could feel his soft package leaning against his ass. He could feel himself drifting to sleep. With a soft sigh Brad cuddled closer into Paolo’s warm body and Dan rested his cheek on Paolo’s chest. In a few moments all three men drifted off to dreamland.

Next morning Paolo dressed Brad and Dan carefully making sure they were both presentable.

“Now our time together is almost over” said Paolo regretfully, finishing the final button on Brad’s shirt.

The grandfather clock over his shoulder, showed it was three minutes to eight o clock. Paolo sighed and gave each of the boy’s clothed pecs a half hearted caress. He was always sad to say goodbye. It had been a hell of a night, what with 1am sex and the 5am blowjob, oh and the 7am shower they shared. Eventually the grandfather clock chimed eight.

“Thank you for using Mark’s Boys”, Brad and Dan said in unison and then both men padded silently out the house.

Mark sat at his desk adding up his accounts. The problem with expanding the business was that his paperwork had multiplied ten fold. Sometimes he even missed the old days; having only five excellent boys working for him, not having to constantly to add up accounts or program boys. Suddenly the phone rang, Will sauntered through with the extension. Mark had got him to wear skin-tight blue Speedos on a whim and he filled them out nicely. He handed Mark the phone, Mark gave him a playful smack on the ass, Will giggled and the bulge increased. Mark motioned him to leave, Will nodded reluctantly and padded out the room looking forlorn. Mark picked up the phone, he listened intently for several minutes as the customer described his dilemma. It was risky but that appealed to him.

“Yes, Mark said to nervous young man, I think I can definitely help you”