The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 13:

I was laying on my brother’s bed, his hands on my neck, his cock nestled between the cheeks of my ass, while a video camera recorded everything.

We were making an educational video. For my boyfriend, Keenan; so he could learn how to massage me.

Like my brother does.

“Good girl,” he whispered. Ugh.

For reasons that didn’t even make sense to me, something just flipped in my brain when Melvin called me his ‘good girl’. As a feminist, I knew I should hate it. But maybe that’s why it turned me on so much—if you looked at the two of us, you’d guess that I had all the power. Sure, I was a woman—but I was gorgeous, confident, and…did I mention gorgeous?

In contrast, Melvin is awkward, shy, and spends the majority of his time gangling.

I could have the world at my feet. Melvin was so freakishly tall, he could barely see his feet.

And yet, somehow, between the two of us…Melvin was always the one in control. His hands were freaking magic; when they were touching me, I couldn’t resist.

And when he called me a good girl, my panties would immediately flood.

If I was even wearing panties.

When Keenan watched this tape, I hoped he wouldn’t think that it was okay to call me a ‘good girl’. He’d tried it once, and I’d slapped him. He hadn’t tried again.

“I’m just going to lower your dress,” my brother said. “So I can reach your back.”

He started massaging my bare shoulders before I could say anything. He was always so smooth when it came to undressing me; he was never too aggressive, just enough that I let him proceed step by step.

“This is a great dress,” he said casually. “You should wear stuff like this more often.”

Alison should be naked.

“Mm-hmm,” I nodded.

My brother has never before cared what I wear. A week of being naked around him, and now he suddenly thinks he’s a fashion expert.

I mean, he wasn’t wrong. It was a great dress. But I wasn’t going to wear it for him.

I wasn’t going to wear anything for him.

Your sister should be naked.

“It’s nice and tight, which will help you pay more attention to your posture.”

It was nice that he cared about that kind of stuff. Of course, maybe he just cared about how hot I looked in it.

Not that it mattered. He could see me naked any time he pleased.

After all, he was my brother. What did it matter if he saw my naked body?

“Just gonna unzip it a little more,” he said.

If the camera hadn’t been rolling, I would have just taken it off entirely. It felt so weird, not being naked around my brother. Wrong.

But I couldn’t let the camera capture my brother massaging me naked. When Keenan saw it, that would be the start of a line of questioning I did not want to go down.

Besides, I didn’t want to be naked while my brother massaged me. Last time, that had…

I shuddered, and tried not to think about it.

Melvin freed my shoulders and my upper back. The dress now barely covered my breasts at the front—I had to hold it in place to make sure it didn’t slide off. I was starting to feel weird about the whole situation, when my brother’s hands returned to my shoulders, and suddenly my discomfort completely dissipated.

His soft hands managed to generate so much pressure that my whole back felt completely rejuvenated.

I couldn’t wait until Keenan was able to do this as well.

“This is a simple massage,” Melvin said to the camera. “As you can see, I’m just applying pressure to Ally’s shoulder blades, alternating between pressing with the tips of my fingers and the heel of my hand. How does it feel, sis?”

“Incredible,” I muttered into the mattress. I felt like I was floating on a cloud in heaven.

“I’m going to undo my sister’s bra,” Melvin said, so matter-of-factly that I didn’t even register that anything was wrong. All of a sudden, I could feel his magic hands undoing the clasp, and my entire back was exposed.

“Melvin…”

“This allows me to properly massage her spine,” he explained. “Making sure that her back is healthy is important, so that it can support her big breasts.”

I could feel my face flushing red. I really, really didn’t want my brother talking about my breasts to the camera. My boyfriend didn’t need to know about my brother’s relationship with my breasts.

Melvin’s cock was still nestled in between my ass-cheeks, and it throbbed slightly when he said ‘big breasts’.

He may have been my own flesh and blood, but the last week had definitely confirmed how much Melvin liked my tits. He liked looking at them, he liked touching them, he liked cumming on them…I hadn’t let him fuck them with his cock yet, but I knew I would if he asked.

I mean, as long as it wasn’t sex…it was hard for me to refuse Melvin’s cock anything.

I hoped that my blush wouldn’t appear on camera.

For the next few minutes, Melvin continued explaining massage techniques to the camera. It was surprisingly soothing—I guess a part of me had built Melvin’s hands up to be these mythological things, bestowing some kind of magic unique to him.

As he spoke, as he explained exactly how he used them to make me feel so good, it made the whole thing more…normal, I guess. I mean, as normal as having your brother’s hard cock pressing up against your ass can be.

The more he talked about it, the more comfortable I felt. He was doing such a good job of breaking the whole process down; I was confident that my boyfriend would be able to pick it up.

If Keenan could give me massages like Melvin did…god. That would be so good. Not just for me, but for us as a couple. If Keenan could make me feel as good as my brother had been, it would change everything. Maybe it would even break this weird spell that his cock had over me.

Maybe I could finally get back to my normal life again—get back to thinking about my boyfriend when he fucked me.

Well, I didn’t want everything to get back to normal. Giving blowjobs to my brother’s enormous cock was basically the highlight of each day. Even if Keenan’s hands were capable of Melvin’s magic, I still wouldn’t want to stop going down on him.

I could feel myself getting wet as I imagined sucking my brother’s cock once more. God, when was this video going to end? I wanted to feel him pulsing in my mouth so bad…

“And that’s the upper back,” Melvin concluded proudly. I heard another zip. “I’m going to take Alison’s dress off entirely. Lie down on your stomach, sis.”

“Uh…”

My brother pulled the zipper down until my whole back was uncovered. I reached up and held onto my black lace bra. My hands were the only thing stopping it from falling off completely.

“Why?”

“Everything will be more visible on the video that way.”

I didn’t want everything to be more visible. I didn’t want my boyfriend to see a tape of me laying on my brother’s bed, mostly naked.

Although…if he didn’t, he’d never be able to massage me like Melvin did.

“Fine,” I said, trying to get comfortable.

Without warning, Melvin grabbed my bra straps, pulled them down my shoulders, and straightened my arms so he could take my bra off entirely.

“This is just going to get in the way,” he said.

It was so unexpected that I didn’t even realize I’d assisted him, my arms moving at his touch. I sat up in shock—it took me a few moments to realize that my breasts were totally visible, facing the camera.

My mouth fell open in shock, and I quickly covered them with my hands, my face burning.

The little red light reminded me—my tits had now been captured on film. No matter how many times Keenan had asked for sexy selfies, I’d never obliged; I knew that once your pics are online, they float around the webosphere forever.

Now, thanks to my stupid brother, an image of my tits had been recorded. What’s more, my face was in it.

Even worse…so was my brother.

Melvin placed his hand on my back and gently pushed me back down. I was so ashamed at the thought of being half-naked on tape, I obeyed, burying my head in the pillow.

My brother began to massage my lower back, explaining exactly what he was doing as he did it. My head was spinning. When Keenan saw this, what was he going to think? It was obvious that it was an accident, right? I’d let my twin brother take my bra off…no, not just let. I’d helped him.

Maybe it wasn’t going to be so bad. I mean, sure, I’d been naked in front of my brother…but it wasn’t like we’d recorded ourselves doing anything sexual. It wasn’t like the camera captured my thoughts. Keenan wouldn’t watch this and think ‘oh, yeah, she was definitely fantasizing about sucking her brother’s cock right before he stripped her.’

Besides, Melvin had said it a million times—we were brother and sister. It wasn’t weird to be naked around your family. Hell, I rarely even wore a bra around our parents any more.

Keenan would understand.

Plus, I’d flashed the camera, not my brother. He’d been standing behind me. I bet it would look like he hadn’t even seen anything.

And hey—my boyfriend had spent months asking me for a picture of my tits. This would be the next best thing, right? He’d have to crop Melvin out of the picture, but there they were—the girls. My tits, on full display, in a tape being made for Keenan.

I’d managed to talk myself out of my panic. With a smile, I managed to relax into the massage.

Might as well enjoy it, I reminded myself. Until Keenan got up to speed on the techniques, it was going to be my last.

“Okay,” Melvin said. “Next…is the ass massage.”

My eyes widened at that. Surely Melvin didn’t…surely my brother wasn’t planning on recording an ass-massage. He must have known that Keenan would find that weird.

“Massaging Alison’s butt is really important,” he said. “If you want it to stay nice and round, you should do this regularly.”

Although, if Keenan really was going to take over as my massage therapist, he was going to need to know how to do everything.

And, as Melvin had told me countless times, massaging my ass was a vital part to keeping it firm and healthy.

I suppose my brother knew what he was doing.

“Let’s just get this out of the way…”

I worked out what he was doing slightly too late. If I’d been thinking, I could have stopped him. I would have stopped him.

But I was so distracted by the feeling of my brother’s magical hands, I just lay there as he pulled my dress all the way down, revealing my bare ass to the camera.

Now, to be fair, I had been wearing a thong earlier that day. But I’d spent most of the morning thinking about getting home and blowing my brother, and the damn thing had gotten so wet to be practically useless.

So…I’d taken it off.

And, knowing I was going to come home and strip down for my brother…I hadn’t bothered putting anything else on. Why bother?

My cheeks again burned a deep red as I realized my tits weren’t my only intimate area that was now captured on film. Keenan was going to be getting a great shot of his girlfriend’s round, plump ass.

I sighed. Hopefully he’d enjoy it, at least.

“Oil is vital for the ass massage,” my brother instructed, and I squealed as he poured the cold liquid down my back. It was massaging oil, and Melvin’s gliding hands soon spread it out to cover my whole backside.

My squealing quickly turned into moaning as his warm hands eliminated the coldness of the lubricant, and then silence as I realized that I really didn’t want footage of myself moaning at my brother’s touch.

I managed to suppress my moans, but I couldn’t help but writhe as he continued massaging, explaining exactly what he was doing.

“Again, follow the sensitivity. My sister is particularly sensitive under each buttock, and in the middle of the crack, so that’s where she needs the most attention.”

Despite my best efforts, I groaned loudly at the feeling of Melvin’s attention.

Trying to distract myself, I glanced at the camera. It had seen my ass and my tits, but I was going to make sure not to expose my pussy to the lens. Once something like that is out there, it’s impossible to get rid of them. There was a girl from my school who was filmed giving a guy a blowjob at a party while drunk. Her social life was practically ruined and she had to move away, but they found the video at her new school, too, on an amateur porn site.

The thought of everyone from my school seeing this video, jerking off to the sight of my tits, my bare ass…it made me uncomfortable, but it turned me on more than I expected.

I closed my eyes, and for the next few minutes I lost myself in Melvin’s magical massage. Lubricated by the oil, his slippery fingers felt so good as they expertly rubbed and caressed my ass—it felt so good, it was hard to believe it was good for me.

All of a sudden he stopped. I opened my eyes to see my brother pulling the tripod closer.

“I want to make sure the camera can see what I’m doing,” he explained. “So that Keenan can see exactly how to massage you.”

I started to protest, but quickly cut myself off. If the camera caught my brother and I arguing, Keenan was going to get protective, and I didn’t want to find out where that would lead.

Instead, I took a deep breath, and let myself close my eyes and enjoy the massage.