The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 14:

My brother’s incredible fingers were running over my naked ass, covered in oil, as a camera sat less than two feet away, its red light letting me know that it was recording everything.

Everything.

I didn’t want my bare ass to be recorded for the world—no, for Keenan. Just for Keenan—but Melvin had left me no choice.

If I fought back, my boyfriend might suspect that something was up. Instead, I just had to let Melvin demonstrate how to best massage me.

How to best massage my ass.

“Without a proper massage, Alison will never be satisfied,” he said. My brother’s voice sounded slightly strained, but I knew it was just because he was concentrating. He was a professional—well, an aspiring professional. I knew that he was just focusing on the feeling of my full, round ass against his hands. His sister’s ass, one that he’d massaged so many times before. One that he’d probably imagined for years as he jerked off, never thinking he’d get a chance to touch it, to become so intimate with it.

I stifled a groan, desperately wishing these perverse thoughts didn’t turn me on so. He was my brother—he was doing me a favor.

Why did I find this so hot?

“All done!” he said, giving my butt a light slap. I wanted to roll my eyes, but I knew that I couldn’t react. If Keenan saw anything weird…

“Turn over,” he instructed, and I was on my back before I realized what I’d done.

My eyes widened, and I stared at the camera with fear. It couldn’t see my reaction—it was pointed straight at my crotch.

At my naked pussy.

My wet, naked pussy was now recorded for posterity. Keenan would see my pink lips, engorged with arousal, wet as only my brother’s massages could make me.

As my face turned a bright red, I gave Melvin the ‘kill’ sign—Turn it off, I tried to gesture. This is not okay!

He glanced over and grinned.

“Let’s show Keenan how to make you happy, all right?”

Before I could answer, my brother slipped one of his digits between my parted pussy lips. It slid into my lubricated vagina effortlessly, while another of his magical fingers located my clit.

“Ahhh!”

A high-pitched scream left my mouth. What the fuck was Melvin doing?

Melvin started simultaneously finger-fucking me and rubbing my clit. It caught me completely off-guard. He’d told me that this was a video for my boyfriend, to teach Keenan how to massage me. I hadn’t expected him to…I’d never thought he would…

My eyes rolled back in my head. I could already feel an orgasm approaching; my brother’s massage had turned me on so much. And—loathe though I was to admit it—exposing myself to the camera had been a surprising turn-on as well. The idea of someone—anyone—everyone seeing my naked body, my bare ass, the thought of everyone I knew jerking off to the sight of my body.

A tremor passed through my body, and I let out a long moan.

Instead of stopping my brother, I lifted my hips, giving Melvin’s brothers easier access to my vulva. My body was whoring itself out.

Whore.

“Now,” Melvin said, talking to the camera. “I can’t show you where it is, but this is how Alison looks when you locate her G spot.”

Oh, god. He was still giving Keenan instructions. He was showing the hottest guy in school how to please his bombshell girlfriend.

I felt the finger that was buried inside me hit a spot that instantly started my body twitching and trembling as I screamed from the pleasure. I was about to have an orgasm, being fingered by my brother, while the whole thing was documented by a camera.

I was so aroused by the wrongness of the situation that I couldn’t hold it for long. Screaming from the pleasure, I quivered as I came.

As I rolled around in orgasm, Melvin’s magic fingers released me. Soon I was collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. My brother stood up, wiped his hands, paused the recording, and removed the SD card.

The aftershocks of my pleasure were still jolting through me, and I could only watch as he opened a drawer, threw the card in and took out a new one, putting it inside the camera.

“You said I could watch it first…” I was finally able to say.

“Of course,” he nodded. “I’ll give them to you when we’re finished. I just needed to change the card because it was full.”

Melvin pushed the record button. The red light lit up, staring at me mockingly. I hated that little red light—it reminded me that I wasn’t in control of the situation, of my body.

It reminded me that I was being taped, that these images were going to last forever.

And it turned me on more than I wanted to admit.

“Next,” he said, addressing the camera once more, “is the chest massage. It’s important that Alison gets one of these every day, so that her breasts continue to remain healthy.”

I nodded. It was important that I got massaged every day. And since I wouldn’t let my brother do it, it would have to be Keenan.

Without the video, how would he ever learn?

No. No, this wasn’t right.

If this was a video to show my boyfriend how to massage me, why had Melvin touched me? Why had Melvin made me cum on camera?

“Melvin…” I started, but before I could get my objection out, his hands were on my tits, groping and playing with my slippery skin, with my bare nipples.

Unable to hold it back, I moaned loudly.

God that felt good.

“Melvin…” I said again, sounding more sexual than I would have liked. His fingers would occasionally pinch my nipples, sending a jolt of electricity throughout my entire body.

Despite just having cum a few seconds ago, I was already starting to get turned on again.

“Melvin…” I moaned, forgetting what I was trying to object to.

It was important for my tits to be massaged every day. And since I wouldn’t let my brother do it, Keenan would have to.

He needed the video to learn.

I needed my tits to be massaged.

I needed to be touched.

I needed my brother to touch me…

Forgetting that the camera was recording, forgetting everything except the feeling of Melvin’s skilled hands, I threw my head back. The smell of my arousal filled the room. I could feel my own wetness mixing with the massage oil, slowly trickling down my skin.

My brother’s hands felt amazing. I wanted to spend the rest of my life under them, being massaged, caressed to orgasm, again and again and again.

“Oh god…”

As me touched me, my brother continued to narrate what he was doing. I hoped Keenan wouldn’t find it weird, that my twin brother was the one teaching him how to massage. I hoped that he’d be able to pick up on Melvin’s techniques, that he’d be able to learn from the video.

I could picture it now, my boyfriend watching the video again and again, taking notes, making sure he understood the technique thoroughly. He’d wanted me to send nudes for so long—I could imagine him getting hard as he watched Melvin pinching and tugging at my erect nipples, cupping my breasts, enjoying the feeling of my wet skin under his hands.

Maybe my brother would watch it back as well. Just like Keenan had to watch footage of his own football games, Melvin would learn from his own technique by watching the video back. He’d see my bare breasts, covered in oil, his thin hands giving me such pleasure.

His hands would move to his cock, and he’d slowly stroke himself at the sight of me.

“Oh!!”

My eyes shot open. I’d almost cum, just from the feeling of Melvin’s hands on my tits, and the thought of him touching himself. I’d almost cum, thinking about him watching the video of what we were doing right now.

No.

No.

This wasn’t right.

Yes.

I had to…I had to…

“Stop…”

“Hmm?”

A half-smile rested easily on my brother’s acne-ridden face.

“Stop the video…” I panted. I couldn’t cum on-camera again. I couldn’t.

“Why?”

My eyes widened, and I glanced at the camera, panicked.

“We…I…”

There was a pause as Melvin watched me struggle to put words together, his expression never changing. I was laying naked on the bed, having just cum by my brother’s hands, on the verge of cumming again. The damned red light was staring at me, reminding me that this was all being recorded. When I was an old woman, this footage of my young, naked body would still exist.

Why did that excite me so?

My brother picked up the camera and slowly panned up my body. I could see the shot so clearly in my head. My wet pussy; my bare stomach, glistening with oil; my big tits, nipples standing to attention; my flushed face, looking at the camera with lust and fear.

As he filmed me, my brother unzipped his pants.

Oh, god.

I could see it.

Like me, Melvin hadn’t been wearing underpants. He freed the beast. His erect cock stood inches from my face. It was not only thick, but beautiful—Keenan’s penis had a rather small head and was slightly bent to the side at the base. Melvin’s was straight and proportional.

I couldn’t stop looking at that gift of nature.

Fortunately, the camera was pointing at me, so Keenan would never know that my brother’s cock was out. If he knew what my brother and I had done, what we were doing…I don’t know what he’d do. He’d kill Melvin. He’d dump me.

I’d be heartbroken. I could never, ever let it happen. I should have made Melvin turn the camera off, or put his cock away.

Instead, I just stared at it. I wanted it it in my mouth so bad.

Melvin moved his hand to the back of my head. My eyes widened—he couldn’t be…

He couldn’t be.

No, I silently indicated, but before I could react, his cock was against my cheek.

The camera in his hand was filming his cock, resting against my cheek.

It felt so warm, so hard.

So hard.

“Give it a little kiss,” he commanded.

What the fuck was he doing? This wasn’t a film showing my boyfriend how to massage—this was pornography.

“No…” I moaned. “Not on camera.”

Fuck. When Keenan saw this, he’d hear me agree to blow my brother, as long as it wasn’t ‘on camera’.

“Now,” Melvin ordered, pressing his cock against my lips.

My mind was racing, spinning. There was no way that Keenan would hear that and not know what was going on. I needed to make sure that my boyfriend never saw the tape. I needed to make sure that Melvin destroyed it as soon as we were done.

And if Keenan wasn’t going to see it anyway…

With that thought in mind, I opened my tiny little mouth and let his giant cock in.

Using my tongue to lubricate his shaft, I started moving my lips up and down the length of it. Every now and again I’d glance up at the camera.

I was making porn.

I was being recorded as I gave head.

I was being recorded as I gave my brother head.

Being recorded giving my brother head was a bad idea. I knew that.

But there was something irresistibly wicked about it. The idea that this tape existed, showing what a true slut I was. The knowledge that if this got out, it wouldn’t just ruin my relationship with Keenan—it would ruin my life.

And I just couldn’t stop myself, even when my entire future was on the line.

I moaned with arousal.

I was a hot, cock-sucking slut. I was a brother-sucking whore. I was letting my geeky, acne-ridden brother record me suck his enormous cock.

And I was dripping with arousal.

The red light captured my head bobbing up and down on his shaft like a good girl, jerking the base of his cock.

“Now let’s show Keenan how much your pretty little mouth can take in, okay?”

I couldn’t help but beam at that. Not at the idea of Keenan watching—that couldn’t happen. Ever.

But I’d been sucking my brother’s dick so much over the past few weeks…I’d gotten really good at it.

I couldn’t wait to show off my skills for the camera.

For my brother.

For Keenan.

I nodded, and started taking more and more of his erect penis in, pushing myself to the limit. I was driven by arousal, by obedience, by the utter perversion of the situation I was in. It turned me on more than I’d ever expected.

Maybe I’d start sending Keenan nudes.

Maybe I’d let him film us having sex, or shoot video of me going down on him.

I knew that Melvin would never let this video go anywhere—he had as much to lose as I did, after all. But if Keenan and I ever broke up, he might sell it to one of those ex-girlfriend sites. He might show the world how good I am at giving head, what a great lay I am.

Strangers, internet perverts around the world would watch me giving head, would watch my young body fuck. Would watch me cum, again and again.

My lips made it all the way to Melvin’s pubic hair. I’d taken his entire monster cock down my throat. I could feel it filling me up.

But my brother wanted more.

“Good girl,” he said while stroking my hair. “Now let’s see how well your pussy can handle it, shall we?”

No. No! We’d agreed that was a mistake. We’d agreed that was a one-time event, something we could never repeat.

By giving my brother head whenever he wanted it, I thought I’d kept him sated. I thought that was enough for both of us.

Maybe it was the camera, spurring him on. Maybe it was the knowledge that I’d let him do whatever he wanted—film me giving head, make me cum with his hands.

Or maybe it was just the massage—getting to touch every part of my body—that made him want more.

But my brother wasn’t going to stop at a blowjob. He wanted to ram my tight little pussy with his monster.

And I wanted it too.