The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 15:

My brother had just filmed himself giving me a massage, which had turned into a blowjob. My brother had just filmed me, sucking his cock.

And now he wanted to fuck me.

The worst thing was that I wanted it too. I didn’t want to admit it, but my pussy had been aching for that big stiff cock ever since he’d last been inside of me. I thought about it when I was blowing him, I thought about it when I was fucking my boyfriend…hell, I thought about it when I was going grocery shopping.

I needed him inside me.

Melvin returned the camera to the tripod and sat down next to me. “Sit on it,” he said.

I shook my head while biting my lip. I wanted to ride his cock so bad, but I knew that I shouldn’t. I couldn’t. He was my brother. Giving him head was one thing, but letting him fuck me—that was incest.

I couldn’t.

I especially couldn’t do it while the red light was on, the camera pointing straight at us. We couldn’t have evidence of what we’d done. What we were going to do.

No. No, I wasn’t going to do it.

“Please,” I begged. “Let me keep sucking your cock.”

“No,” he said softly. “I want to fuck you.”

“I’ll blow you whenever you want…please…”

I couldn’t believe the camera was recording me, pleading with my brother to let me suck his cock. Still, it was better than a video of the two of us fucking.

My pussy twitched at the thought.

A video of me fucking my brother.

A video of my brother fucking me.

No. I couldn’t.

“I know you will,” he smirked. “But right now, I want to cum inside that pussy of yours.”

I wanted it too. On some level, I wanted nothing more than to let Melvin blow his load inside me, use me as his slut.

Slut.

Use me.

Cum inside me.

I shook my head.

“Please, Melvin…”

He grabbed me by the hips and pulled my body to him. Holding me tight with one hand, he grabbed my breast with the other…and kissed me on the lips.

My eyes went wide. This was new.

Melvin had eaten me out, I’d sucked his cock, and we’d fucked…but our lips had never touched. Sex, you could say, was an animal instinct. We were just using each other’s bodies to get off—it was nothing more than that.

He was enjoying my curves, my huge tits, my talented mouth. In turn, I was enjoying his monster cock, his magical fingers.

That was all it was.

But kissing was more than that. Kissing was romantic. Kissing meant…love.

Now, don’t get me wrong—I loved my brother. I mean, he was my brother.

But I wasn’t in love with him. I was in love with Keenan. My brother was just…he was Melvin, y’know?

Once I’d discovered he had magical hands and the biggest cock I’d ever seen, I’d…I mean, we’d…

But it was just sex.

No, not sex. It was just fooling around. It was just two twins, helping each other out.

It wasn’t anything more than that.

So I should have pulled away, explained that it wasn’t like that. Explained that we were brother and sister, and brother and sister shouldn’t…kiss.

But I didn’t. When we locked lips…I kissed back.

It started out soft. He pressed his smooth, silky mouth softly against my puffy lips and I pressed back harder. How long had Melvin been thinking about kissing me? When I blew him, was this what he was imagining—his lips against mine, kissing me?

Our saliva began to mix as we transitioned into more aggressive kissing. For a moment, I was reminded of Keenan—his kisses that told me that he owned me, that I belonged to him.

Was Melvin telling me the same? Was my brother reminding me that I was his, that my body belonged to him?

No.

No.

I belonged to Keenan. I belonged to myself. But no matter what, I definitely didn’t belong to Melvin.

He was my brother.

So why wasn’t I stopping him?

After just a few seconds of our lips meeting, Melvin’s tongue rolled out. I let it slip into my mouth, where it met mine, and our tongues began twisting and turning around each other.

This is my brother’s first kiss, I suddenly realized. I was my brother’s first kiss.

My brother’s first kiss was with his twin sister…on camera.

I let out a small moan at the thought.

Melvin’s lack of experience meant he shouldn’t have been a good kisser, but he was. While we were making out, his acne-covered face brushed up against my smooth skin as our tongues wrestled passionately. We kissed for a long minute while he felt up my tits, stimulating my erect nipples with his fingers.

My brother lifted up my right leg and threw it across his body. I was now kneeling over his lap with his cock brushing up against the entrance of my vagina.

“Not on camera,” I wanted to say. “Please. I’ll fuck you, just…not on camera.”

I didn’t say anything.

He lowered me as we continued kissing and I felt his penis enter me. As I was slowly impaled on my brother’s cock, I pulled my mouth away. I glanced at the camera, its unblinking lens capturing this act of incest. The red light was steady, like the eye of Sauron, penetrating me.

No, that was my brother.

My brother was penetrating me, and the eye of Sauron was watching as he did.

And I loved it.

As soon as I felt his cock slide fully in, I started moving my hips, gliding up and down on his shaft. I had no idea how my petite little body could take his monstrous cock, but my hungry pussy gobbled up every inch of his manhood.

The pleasure was so great that I forgot about everything. I no longer cared that I had a boyfriend or that I was being recorded. I no longer cared that it was my nerdy brother deep inside me, bringing me such pleasure. I only cared about riding Melvin’s fat cock to an orgasm as he stretched my tight pussy from the inside.

Overcome with passion, I removed his T-shirt to uncover his underdeveloped chest, then hugged him tight. My boobs pressed up against his bony upper body as I rode his cock.

“Yesss!” I moaned.

My brother turned to the camera.

“Alison needs this several times a day,” Melvin said, his professional tone undermined by how out of breath he was. “She has an unusually high sex drive, and this is the only way she can be kept satisfied. Isn’t that right, sis?”

“Yesss,” I nodded, not really listening. Whatever he said, he was right. Whatever he wanted, he could have. As long as he kept fucking me. As long as he kept driving his long, hard cock into me—he could have anything in the world.

I half-expected Melvin to keep talking, but he instead began kissing my neck, circling his tongue on my skin. I could feel my orgasm getting closer.

My brother pulled back. He let go of my breast and grabbed my face, turning me to face the camera.

It was hard for me to focus—the red dot became a bouncing red line, as I continued to lift myself up and down on my brother’s cock.

“Look at the camera,” he ordered. “Tell your boyfriend what a good time you’re having.”

“This is incredible,” I gasped. “I’m getting fucked so hard.”

“Tell him that this is better than when he fucks you.”

“It’s so much better. Oh, god…Keenan. It’s so much better. I think about this every time we make love. I think about Melvin being inside me every time you touch me.”

“Tell him how much you want it.”

“Melvin…”

“Say it.”

“Oh god, Melvin…I want it so bad. Keenan, I want to be fucked by my brother. I want it every day, for the rest of my life. Please, Melvin…fuck me. I’ll fuck you any time. I’ll fuck you any time. Just say the word…”

“God…”

I could tell that my brother’s orgasm was approaching as well.

“Sis,” he grunted. “You…little…slut…”

Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut. I am a slut. I am a slut for my brother’s cock.

I pulled him closer, and with my breasts pushed against his chest I rode his cock until I orgasmed. With my pussy tightening around his cock, Melvin came too, filling my vagina with his hot semen. We collapsed to the bed while still hugging.

As we lay there with our bodies pressed together, panting from the orgasm, he looked at me with lust in his eyes. I couldn’t see myself (though I suppose I would when I watched back the tape) but I knew that I had the same expression on my face.

My brother softly kissed me on the lips.

“You’re a goddess,” he whispered.

Before I knew it, we were making out again. We did that for a minute or two before reality started to creep back on.

Oh, god.

I’d done it again. I’d cheated on Keenan again.

I’d cheated on Keenan with my brother.

I’d let my brother fuck me again.

I’d let my brother fuck me, and recorded the whole thing.

Fuck.

And the things I’d said…the things he’d recorded me saying…

I had no idea why I was enjoying it so much. I understood enjoying his massage, enjoying giving him head. I could understand why my body couldn’t say no to his big cock, but why the hell was I making out with him? I pulled away.

“Ummm….”

“What’s up?”

My brother had the smuggest look I’d ever seen on his face. And I mean, why wouldn’t he? He’d just fucked me—again—and recorded me telling my boyfriend how much I enjoyed it.

“…Keenan probably shouldn’t see that tape,” I said lamely.

Melvin thought for a moment, then nodded.

“Yeah. He should probably focus on his sports at this point. We shouldn’t let him get distracted by having to learn massage techniques and whatnot.”

“Yes,” I said, nodding fervently. “We definitely shouldn’t bother him with this stuff.”

“It’d be better if I remained your therapist instead,” he continued. “Since I already know your body and your needs.”

The smug look was back as he said ‘needs’.

“No,” I should have said. “No, we are never doing that again. I’ll give you head, but that’s where it ends. You’re my brother, and letting you fuck me is wrong. It doesn’t matter how much we both enjoy it, it’s wrong. We need to stop.”

“Of course,” I responded instead. My skin was already starting to crave Melvin’s touch. If he’d been able to teach Keenan his magical massage technique, that’d be one thing…but going cold turkey?

I wasn’t strong enough.

“We should do what we just did every day,” he said. “I think it’d be really good for you.”

Something about him trying to sound professional when all he was doing was trying to fuck his sister regularly…it turned me on. I was still drenched down there, mostly because of his semen, but I felt my nipples get hard again.

For reasons I couldn’t explain, I started playing his game.

“You think so?” I asked naïvely.

“Yeah,” he said. “We have to do everything we can to keep your body fit. I’m thinking a set of intimate exercises once a day, to start with, then we’ll evaluate your progress to see if you need more.”

My brother was talking about fucking me. He was talking about fucking me once a day, and then seeing if that was enough.

Based on the head I’d been giving him, I suspected it wouldn’t be.

But I didn’t argue.

“What kind of intimate exercises?” I asked.

“Just the usual stuff,” he replied, a spark in his eyes. “Some tongue exercises, chest massage, a little bit of inner stretching. Those kinds of things.”

I nodded, biting my lip as I did.

I shouldn’t. We shouldn’t.

But I couldn’t wait.

I glanced over to the camera. It was still recording. There was now a permanent record of the conversation in which I’d agreed to let my brother fuck me. There was a tape in which I nodded along as my brother proposed fucking me once a day.

“Keenan can’t see the tape,” I reiterated.

Why wasn’t I asking him to stop it?

“Of course not,” he nodded. “That’s just for my personal records.”

God…what did that mean?

“I think we should destroy it.”

A bemused look crossed my brother’s face.

“Why?”

“Because…if anyone sees…”

“No one will see,” he assured me. “It’s not like I’m about to upload it to the internet.”

I closed my eyes, and my mind filled with the images of a million men jerking it, watching me get fucked by my brother.

No.

I counted to ten. The men were still there.

“Okay,” I said, opening my eyes. “Are you sure it’s going to be safe?”

“Of course,” he assured me. “No one will watch it but me.”

The million men were replaced by one: Melvin, his hand wrapped around his enormous penis, getting himself off to video of his own sister.

Video of me, taking his huge cock inside me.

I managed to stop myself from moaning, but it was close.

“Thank you,” I said, my voice trembling with exhaustion and arousal.

“Anything for you, sis.”

Melvin stood up, pulled me closer, and kissed me. I was still uncomfortable with that—he was my brother. I know we’d crossed a few lines…well, more than a few…but kissing definitely felt like it was too far.

Sure, I’d agreed to keep having sex with him, but the kissing part was weird. It was too much.

As our naked bodies pressed together, I could feel his half-erect penis getting hard again. The red light was still staring at me. At us. At the two naked siblings; a sexual goddess and a tall, thin, gawky nerd.

I pulled back.

“I think I should go now,” I said. “Keenan is expecting me.”

He nodded, and let me go.