The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 16:

I took a quick shower, got dressed (putting on underwear this time) and made my way to Keenan’s place. He was very eager to see me—he greeted me with a passionate kiss, as always.

His kisses normally excited me more than anything, but today’s just felt…hollow.

How could his kiss make me feel like he owned me when I’d just given my body to my own brother?

I tried to shrug off the thought, but it wouldn’t leave me.

After a few minutes of making out, he sat me on the couch (his parents were away), lowered his head to my crotch, and removed my thong.

Oh, god.

He was going to eat me out.

I knew I couldn’t let that happen. Melvin had just cum inside me half an hour ago—his cum was still leaking from my pussy.

I needed to distract Keenan without making him suspicious. I wanted to push him away, but I never turned down oral sex—he’d definitely know something was up. I wanted to shout something—anything—to make him stop.

But instead, I hesitated.

I hesitated…and he did not.

Keenan began softly kissing my vulva. A lot. I found myself pretty quickly squirming. Partially with arousal, partially with fear.

I didn’t have an excuse ready. What excuse could there possibly be?

My boyfriend’s tongue slipped between my pussy-lips, and he looked up at me and waggled his eyebrows.

“You’re even wetter than usual,” he said, pulling back for a moment.

“Yeah,” I squeaked. “Just…excited to see you.”

Oh, thank the lord. He’d mistaken by brother’s cum for my own juices. I guess Keenan had no reason to know what cum tasted like.

From the way he started eating me out, he seemed to like it.

Not that I could blame him. Melvin had the best-tasting cum I’d ever encountered.

As Keenan buried his face between my legs and proceeded to eat every inch of my pussy, I couldn’t stop thinking about what I’d just done.

I’d just cheated on my boyfriend. Not like when I’d given my brother head, or let him massage my pussy—really cheated. I’d let Melvin fuck me, and I’d loved every moment of it.

I’d loved every moment of it, and agreed to do it again. And again and again and again.

Every day.

I moaned, which Keenan (not unreasonably) took as a sign he was doing well. As he continued to eat me out, I kept imagining my brother’s cock in-between my legs, pistoning in and out.

I’d agreed to let him fuck me every day.

Every single day, I was going to take my brother’s cock deep inside me. Each and every day, I was going to be fucked, to be used for my brother’s pleasure.

To use my brother’s cock for my own pleasure.

I felt terrible about it, obviously. Keenan was a generous lover, a kind and doteful boyfriend. Sure, his cock wasn’t as big as my brother’s. So what? It had kept me happy—very happy—for literally years.

So why was I doing it?

Slut.

That was it. It wasn’t Keenan. It wasn’t even Melvin. It was me.

I was a slut.

You’re a slut.

I was a slut, and even though I had a loving boyfriend who was great in bed, I just wasn’t satisfied. I needed more, and I’d turned to my brother to satiate my sick desires.

More.

Taking my brother’s huge cock, each and every day…I wanted to pretend it was going to be enough, but I knew that it wasn’t. I’d still let my boyfriend fuck me. I’d still let him eat me out. I’d still give my brother head whenever I had the opportunity.

You’re a slut for your brother’s cock.

As Keenan’s tongue lapped up Melvin’s seed, I writhed around with pleasure, finally admitting some things about myself, finally realizing who I truly was.

You’re a horny slut for your brother’s cock, and you’ll never be satisfied.

Surprising myself, I grabbed Keenan’s head and pushed it between my legs.

My brother was so much better. Whenever I made love to Keenan, I was going to think about my brother. Whenever I saw Keenan’s cock, I was going to remember that it was inferior to Melvin’s.

“Eat it,” I moaned. Keenan nodded.

I closed my eyes and let myself really enjoy what was happening. My boyfriend was unknowingly eating another guy’s cum, swallowing every remaining lick of my brother’s semen as it came out of me.

It was the complete humiliation. Not only had I started having an affair with a considerably less attractive guy—my brother—my boyfriend was gobbling up the rest of his cum from my used pussy.

If Keenan ever found out, he would’ve been shattered, broken forever. I was literally the most horrible girlfriend ever. I’d cheated on my boyfriend with my brother, and now he was sucking the incestuous cum out of me.

Whore.

I was so turned on by how shitty I was, it didn’t take long for me to cum. My legs wrapped around my boyfriend’s head as I pictured Melvin, pounding into me, while Keenan sat to the side and watched; cuckolded by a superior cock.

As I came down from my orgasm, my face turned red.

What was happening to me? It was as though every time I came, my thoughts got darker and darker. The guilt of cheating on Keenan was no longer holding me back—if anything, it was turning me on. The horrible things I was doing to him…instead of making me feel bad, they were fueling my sick desires.

Keenan wiped his mouth.

“You tasted different than usual,” he said, his tongue poking out to taste the mixture of his saliva, my juices…and my brother’s cum.

My face grew even redder.

“What do you mean?”

“Just different,” he said thoughtfully. “Don’t get me wrong—I liked it. Must just be that new medication.”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

I knew that the idea of me cheating had never even occurred to Keenan—would never even occur to hm. He was so confident about himself it never crossed his mind that anyone could cheat on him, let alone me, the nicest person he knew.

“Yeah, that must be it.”

Even though I’d just cum, a pulse of arousal ran through my body.

God I was awful. Now just lying to my boyfriend was enough to turn me on.

* * *

I ended up giving Keenan a blowjob and staying for another round of sex. It wasn’t as good as fucking my brother, but I just felt like I couldn’t get enough.

You’re an insatiable slut.

The entire time I was riding my boyfriend’s cock, I was thinking about Melvin. We weren’t really going to fuck every day, were we?

I had cum just at the idea of it.

When I got home that night, my brother was nowhere to be found. Nor were the tapes, which I didn’t even admit to myself I was looking for until I couldn’t find them.

I was torn between the desire to destroy them and the urge to watch them. Since neither was an option, I masturbated naked on my bed, using the mixture of Melvin and Keenan’s seed as lube.

The next morning, I was delighted to be awoken by the sound of my brother’s snoring.

For the first time, I approached his bed, knowing we were going to have sex.

Every other time had been a surprise, but today…I knew we were going to do it.

Every day.

I’d tossed and turned the previous night, getting off more times than I could count before drifting off to sleep. My clit had actually started to hurt from all the stimulation.

I just couldn’t stop thinking about my ugly brother and his huge penis.

Melvin had thrown himself into bed wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. His cock was half-erect in his sleep.

Even when it was only halfway hard, it was as large as Keenan’s.

I made my way across the room and slipped into my brother’s bed. He stirred slightly as I pressed my naked body against his, but not enough to wake up.

I was really going to do this. I was going to fuck my brother again.

Slut.

I couldn’t wait.

Reaching down, I pulled Melvin’s cock from his boxers. As I began to stroke it, it plumped up in my hand, soon growing to its full, glorious size.

A part of me wanted to blow him—I so loved the feeling of my brother’s cock in my mouth—but I knew what I was here to do. What I was born to do.

I’d promised Melvin I would fuck him every day. And while a part of me wished that I hadn’t agreed to it, my body was screaming to get on with it. I was aching to be fucked by my brother, to feel his enormous wang inside me.

As Melvin slept on the bed he’d massaged me on so many times, I positioned myself above his slumbering body.

This time, there were no excuses. My brother wasn’t coercing me into it, I wasn’t worked up from his massages. He was unconscious—I was doing this entirely of my own accord.

I took a deep breath, and slowly lowered myself onto Melvin’s cock.

“Oh goddddd…”

My shuddering sigh was so loud, I wouldn’t have been surprised if my parents had come rushing in. God, I could imagine their reactions—the look of shock at seeing their daughter fuck her own sleeping brother.

The look on their faces as they realized their precious little girl was a whore.

Whore.

My pussy was spasming with pleasure at the idea of getting caught. At the imagined expression on my mother’s face. At the idea of my father, seeing me as the little slut I am.

Sister-slut.

As I began raising and lowering myself on my brother’s dick, I glanced down. He was awake, a soft smile on his face.

“Good morning,” he slurred.

“Hi,” I said, feeling my face turn pink.

I hadn’t even asked permission. At the first possible opportunity, I’d taken advantage of my brother’s cock.

“Hi,” he echoed back.

It was difficult to think when my brother was inside me. I’d never felt quite so full, so…satisfied. It felt like this was why I’d been given this body; this was why I existed.

To pleasure my brother’s enormous cock.

This is what I was born to do.

“Hi,” I moaned.

“Hi,” he responded, reaching out and grabbing my hips.

I’d thought it felt good when I was moving my body up and down on Melvin’s enormous rod, but…ungh. When he grabbed me and started sliding me up and down, controlling my body, using me like a sex toy…

Sex toy.

I could already feel my orgasm approaching.

“Not yet,” Melvin ordered.

So could he, apparently.

“What?”

My voice came out in a short gasp. My brother had never stopped me from cumming before. In fact, he’d been responsible for it happening quite a few times.

“New rule,” he panted. “You aren’t allowed to cum until I do.”

I suppose I should have been angry. My brother didn’t own me—he didn’t own my orgasm. The idea of him telling me when I could and couldn’t cum should have been offensive. I should have argued back.

Instead, I nodded.

“Yes,” I responded. “Whatever you say.”

Slut.

Sister slut.

Submissive sister slut.

I was my brother’s submissive sister slut. If he told me not to cum…I wouldn’t cum.

A shiver of excitement passed through my whole body at the thought.

I’d always liked being held down, kissed like someone owned me, that sort of thing…but Keenan and I never really played with submission. Obedience. That sort of thing.

Slave.

Melvin was my brother. He should never have seen me naked. We shouldn’t be fucking.

And he definitely shouldn’t have this kind of power over me.

I think that was what made it so exciting.

Sister slave.

“Let me know when you’re going to cum,” I gasped.

“When I’m ready,” Melvin said, a proud smile on his face. Maybe he hadn’t been expecting me to go along with it so willingly.

Willing, submissive sister slave.

Without warning, Melvin sat up. I fell backwards on his bed, his cock still inside me. My brother put one hand around my throat, stared into my eyes, and started fucking me.

Like, really fucking me.

The past two times I’d had sex with my brother, I’d been the one on top. I’d been riding him, sliding myself up and down his enormous cock.

I’d been in control.

For the first time, Melvin was showing me what it really felt like to be fucked.

I mean, don’t get me wrong—Keenan and I have done this on plenty of occasions. I’ve always loved it—there’s something so hot about being blatantly used.

Sex toy.

Whore.

Cumhole.

But when Melvin did it, it was…it was something else.

Maybe because he was so weak. Keenan is a big guy—muscular, not fat. If he wanted to, he could pick me up and throw me around the room. He’s fucked me in positions that Melvin would be physically incapable of.

So when Melvin ‘holds me down’, I know I can get up at any point. If Melvin and I were to wrestle, I doubt he’d be able to even restrain me.

Yet when he was fucking me, I was just as helpless. He had a power over me that I couldn’t describe.

Your brother owns you.

When he held me down, I couldn’t resist.

Your brother owns your body.

When he told me I couldn’t cum until he did…I couldn’t.

Your brother’s cock owns you.

I was completely under his thrall.

You will do whatever I tell you.

“Cum for me,” I begged. “Cum into your sister’s pussy.”

He grunted and sped up.

“Please. Please, Melvin…fuck me.”

“Almost…”

“You own me,” I said, the words spilling naturally from my brain. “You own my body. You own my pussy. You own your twin sister. Please, Melvin…fill me with your cum.”

My brother scrunched up his acne-covered forehead, and I could feel his cock beginning to pulse. As he pumped his seed deep inside me, my own orgasm overcame me. My pussy pulsed around his shaft, milking the cum out of him, twitching again and again and again as I orgasmed.

Melvin collapsed onto the bed beside me, breathing heavily, a huge smile on his face. My heart filled with pride, just from knowing…I did that. I made my brother cum. I made my brother happy.

And I was going to do it every day for the rest of my life.

My brother owned me.

* * *