The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 7:

It.

My brother’s…y’know.

Erection.

I could feel it against my feet, getting hard as he massaged me. As I moaned.

I could feel his erection growing. And growing, and growing, and growing…

When I’d been sitting on it the other day, I’d realized it was thick, but I hadn’t been able to feel the length of it. Now I could.

He was hung.

I was pretty sure he was bigger than Keenan. Or anyone else I’d ever been with, for that matter.

My pussy was already wet, just thinking about my brother’s hands on my skin, but the knowledge that he had the largest cock I’d ever touched…I could feel a new puddle beginning to form. I hoped my wetness wouldn’t soak through my shorts, but I could feel it getting messier down there.

It took me a few moments to realize; in my efforts to scan his size with my feet, I’d started moving them around in his lap, stroking his large cock through his shorts.

I felt it throb, as a wave of blood rushed into his penis.

“Mmm,” I moaned, as he hit a good spot on my sole with his fingers.

His fingers.

“Maybe you should change,” he remarked casually.

Alarmed, I lifted my head and grabbed my crotch area, only to notice my shorts had finally given up the battle of absorbing my juices and just let everything through.

Before I could say anything, he stood up, opened my underwear drawer, and passed me a fresh set of panties.

I’d thought that I couldn’t get any more embarrassed, but I swear—I could feel my head throbbing as the blood rushed to my cheeks.

All he’d done was massage my feet.

He’d given me an innocent foot-massage. In response, I’d started stroking his cock with my feet, and soaked my way through panties and a pair of shorts.

Without saying a word, I slipped into the ensuite bathroom, and stripped off my shorts. My panties, too.

I considered getting off before returning to the other room, just to calm myself down, but I’d already embarrassed myself enough for one day. I couldn’t…

I couldn’t.

With a sigh, I put the new pair of panties on, and returned to the bedroom. I’d planned on telling my brother that we couldn’t do this, that I couldn’t do this, but when I returned, I noticed that he’d put down a towel.

For the leakage.

Before I could say anything, he tapped his iPad screen, and the massage music came on. He turned to me with a smile.

“Lie down,” he said gently. “I’ll massage your legs, too.”

“No!” I wanted to scream. “No, no, no, no!”

But…I couldn’t.

I mean, I didn’t want to be rude.

Like a rabbit in the headlights, I stood, staring at my brother.

“It’s okay,” he said in a whisper. “I won’t touch you, uh…down there.”

“Thanks,” I croaked. Before I knew what was happening, I was laying down on his bed, my pussy resting on the towel he’d laid out for me, my brother kneeling behind me on the bed.

For once, even his magic touch wasn’t enough to relax me. His hands travelled up and down my bare legs, rubbing and kneading anywhere he found a knot. Every time he came close to my panties, I tensed up, but—true to his word—he never touched them.

Of course he didn’t. He wasn’t the one who had turned these innocent massages into taboo pleasures. He wasn’t the one who had cum, and cum, and cum, thinking about his hands touching my skin.

Had he?

My eyes widened. Had my brother gotten off, thinking about these massages? Not because I was his sister, of course. That would be sick.

But…I mean, yesterday must have been the first time he’d seen a woman cum. The sight of my bouncing breasts, my screams as I climaxed…

It wouldn’t be surprising if he had.

God, yes.

Had Melvin stroked his huge rod, imagining my body underneath him? Imagining my face as he got me off with his oh-so-talented hands?

Yes.

I shuddered with pleasure at the thought.

As Melvin massaged my legs, I couldn’t help myself—I began writhing. I could see it so clearly…Melvin’s incredible hand, wrapped around his equally-incredible cock. His eyes tightly shut, picturing me—his sister—as I came, shouting and moaning and calling his name.

As I was picturing him, getting off while picturing me getting off, Melvin started to focus more on my thighs.

Once we were done, maybe he’d get off thinking about this. The thought just turned me on more. He must have known how aroused I was—he’d picked out a pair of white panties for me, and already they were completely translucent. Maybe that was why he’d picked them, so he could see my arousal more clearly.

Not that he needed to, of course. Yesterday, he’d seen everything.

Melvin repositioned himself as he continued massaging my upper thighs. Every now and again I’d twitch, and my leg would brush against his bulge.

His enormous, magnificent bulge.

Just as he’d promised, Melvin never touched my pussy. A part of me wanted him to—if he touched my pussy, I’d be able to end it. I’d be able to blame him for what we were doing, instead of knowing that I was wholly responsible.

If he touched my pussy, I’d be able to get out. To get off.

Do it, I silently begged. Touch me.

Touch me.

But he didn’t. He didn’t even come close.

Instead, he lifted my legs up and pulled me closer to him. Our genitals were now within inches of each other. He pulled out his bottle, uncovered my belly, and started applying oil there.

As he began rubbing oil on my belly, my mind filled with images of him masturbating, urgently pulling at his thick rod while imagining my belly, my legs, my sopping wet pussy…

When I twitched, the tent in his pants collided with my crotch. His thin sweatpants and my soaking wet panties were the only thing stopping his cock from making direct contact with my pussy.

I bit my lip at the thought. Each time I twitched, I bit it again.

“You should take off your bra,” he said. My mind was clouded with pleasure. “We talked about your regular massage.”

I unwittingly nodded without paying attention to what he was saying. Within moments, he had a hand under my back, unhooking my bra. He lifted it together with my top, making my boobs pop out from their cover.

The moment they were free, he started caressing my tits with his hands. I wanted to protest, but as his oil-covered hands glided all over my boobs, brushing over my fully erect nipples, I could only let out more moans. To make things worse, feeling my breasts up put him into position to press his bulge into my crotch.

I could feel his throbbing penis against my vulva, a wave of pleasure coursing through my body with each throb.

My breaths got shorter, my moaning more frequent. As he started playing with my nipples, I was no longer imagining my brother getting off thinking about this moment—I was thinking about the moment myself, and I was about to get off.

I realized I was now grinding my pussy up and down his shaft. I was about to cum; I only needed a few more grinds.

Suddenly, he pulled his dick away, and reached for my panties.

What was he doing? I shook my head as a sign of protest, while making no physical efforts to actually stop him. I even lifted my hips so he could take my panties off, and raised my legs in the air so he could remove them completely.

“You said you wouldn’t,” I breathed desperately.

“I won’t use my hands,” He replied, and lowered his head into my crotch.

“Oh, god…”

I let out a long moan as I felt his lips make contact with my labia. What was he doing? This wasn’t a massage. This was…this was…

My eyes rolled back in my head as my brain turned off. This was heaven.

At first he was just kissing my wet pussy like it was a mouth, but he soon brought his tongue out. It managed to quickly, skillfully locate my clitoris. He began pleasuring it with rapid motions. I grabbed his hair by instinct, but instead of pulling his head away, I pressed it against my pussy. His face was buried in my crotch, but I could still see traces of his acne.

I couldn’t believe how quickly things had gotten out of control. One second it was just an innocent foot massage, and now he was eating me out. Before I could make sense of what had happened, my body started trembling. I was having an orgasm.

A screaming moan signalled my climax.

I came, and with that, my mind was blank.

For several seconds I just lay there on my brother’s bed, coming down from my cum. Meanwhile, Melvin stood up, wiped my juices off his face, and sat beside me on the bed.

“Neck-rub?”

In that moment, I didn’t know what I wanted. I didn’t know what had happened. I was confused. Scared.

But my body nodded yes, and so Melvin began to rub my neck, whispering gently in my ears as he did…

* * *

When I awoke, it was dark. I couldn’t remember exactly what time we’d started watching TV, but I knew it hadn’t been dark. Melvin was nowhere to be seen.

The TV was off, the bedroom door was closed, but Melvin’s iPad was still open, still playing that damn instrumental music. Reminding me of what we’d done.

What had we done?

I closed my eyes and remembered. It had started with a foot massage, and ended with…

Oh, god.

I remembered…grabbing my brother’s hair and forcing his face into my crotch.

Shit.

I’d done this, hadn’t I?

Melvin had promised not to touch me, but I’d been so turned on, so out-of-control horny. I’d forced his mouth to my pussy, made him get me off.

Fuck.

I stayed there in the dark, the only light in the room coming from the gentle beach scene, and replayed the events of that afternoon. I’d insisted that Melvin not touch me, and he’d agreed. I’d asked for a foot massage, and he’d obliged.

I’d gotten so turned on from the foot massage, I’d started writhing, moaning, turning him on in the process.

It wasn’t his fault, of course. I know the effect my body has on men. That’s why I’d chosen such a revealing outfit—denim shorts, showing off my legs. A white top, easily removed. I may as well have been naked.

Naked.

Naked as I was now.

My brother had become unwillingly turned on, his cock growing at the sight of me, the sound of my pleasures. He’d just been trying to massage my foot, but I’d turned it sexual.

I was out of control.

Out of control.

I’d turned an innocent foot massage into a sexual performance, moaning and panting and writhing all over my poor, innocent brother. I’d started to stroke his cock with my feet, just wanting to feel how big it was, how long, how thick…

I shuddered with pleasure.

He’d put on the brakes, of course. He was a good guy.

But out of concern for me, he’d insisted I have my daily massage.

For me.

For my benefit.

For my pleasure.

As he’d massaged my legs, I’d wanted him to touch my pussy. I’d wanted him to.

But he hadn’t. He’d known what a bad idea it was. He was strong where I was weak, and he hadn’t touched me, not even when I’d silently begged him to.

He’d given me my daily breast massage, to keep my huge tits firm. As I remembered it, my hands drifted up to my chest, remembering how he’d touched me. Lightly caressing, grabbing my nipples, tweaking them…

“Yesss,” I moaned.

No. Focus.

Where had all it gone so wrong?

His cock.

Oh, that’s right. I’d been so close to cumming. My poor brother—I couldn’t help but get turned on by his innocent breast massage. I’d been twitching uncontrollably, mashing my pussy into his cock, wanting nothing more than to…than to…

I took a deep breath. One of my hands drifted between my legs at the memory.

I’d been so turned on, so hazy. The next thing I remembered was grabbing my brother’s hair, pulling his head to my crotch. His tongue on my clit.

“God, yesss…”

He hadn’t touched me. He’d promised he wouldn’t, and he hadn’t.

Instead, I’d made him use his tongue on me.

I’d made my twin brother get me off with his tongue.

I closed my eyes and imagined what that would have looked like if anyone had walked in. Me, completely naked, forcing my brother’s head between my legs. Writhing with orgasm as he tongued me—not for his pleasure, but for mine.

For my pleasure.

Melvin had done nothing wrong. He’d only gone along with what I’d forced him to. He’d only tongue-fucked me because I’d made him, because of how badly I’d needed it.

I rubbed my clit as I relived the memory. My nerdy brother, getting his slut of a sister off. Making me cum, watching my huge tits…my pink, clean-shaved pussy…

“Ahem.”

I opened my eyes. Melvin was standing above me, a half-smile on his face.

Oh, god.

Oh, god.

I wanted to apologize. I wanted to explain that this wasn’t what it looked like. But I was so close…so turned on…

“Melvin…” I gasped, as an orgasm overtook me. My hips bucked, again and again, as I came on my brother’s bed while he watched. I couldn’t stop staring at him, knowing he was watching me get off, wondering if he knew that he’d done this to me. He hadn’t even done anything, but…he’d done this to me.

When I came down from my orgasm, Melvin offered me a hand. I sheepishly took it, and he helped me get up off the bed.

“Thanks,” he said casually. “It’s just…it’s getting late, and I wanted to sleep.”

“Of course,” I mumbled. “Good night.”

“Good night, sis. I’ll see you tomorrow.”