The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 8:

I barely slept that night. I just kept tossing and turning, wondering what Melvin must think of me.

He mustn’t have been that bothered, I suppose, because he drifted off almost immediately. His snores filled the room—they felt almost comforting.

He doesn’t think you’re a pervert, I tried to tell myself…but I didn’t really believe it.

Yesterday, I’d basically raped him. I’d held his head to my crotch and forced him to lick me out.

By comparison, finding me masturbating felt like nothing. I mean, we’re siblings. We share a bedroom. It was inevitable that one of us would catch the other jacking off eventually.

I guess I’d just always thought I’d catch him.

I felt myself getting a little warm at the thought of catching Melvin stroking his cock, and forced myself to think of something else.

The massages. They had to stop.

Even when I tried to keep my clothes on, even when I made Melvin promise not to touch me…I just couldn’t control myself.

Out of control.

No, the massages had to stop. Completely. No more foot-rubs, no more neck-rubs, nothing.

Never again.

* * *

When I awoke the next morning, Melvin was standing over me, a smile on his face.

“Good morning,” he said cheerily.

“Morning,” I mumbled, still more than a little asleep.

“We need to talk.”

“What’s up?”

“About last night…”

My heart sank.

Oh, god.

“Yeah?”

“I just wanted you to know…”

I think you’re a pervert, and I’m telling everyone, I mentally finished his sentence. No, worse—You’re so fucked up, you’ve fucked ME up.

“…it’s okay.”

I blinked twice, and looked him in the eyes.

“What?”

“Yeah, it’s okay. I mean, everyone does it, right?”

Not in front of their brother.

“Yeah,” I said quietly. “I guess.”

Melvin sat down next to me on the bed.

“Sis, I’m serious. It’s perfectly natural.”

It’s perfectly natural.

“Everyone masturbates,” he said, holding my hand. “And…look, I know we don’t have a lot of privacy. If you want to get off, get off. Even if I’m here. I don’t care.”

My face must have revealed my reaction, because Melvin’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Seriously,” he continued insistently. “I don’t care. I mean…it’s not like I haven’t seen it already.”

I could feel my face going beet-red.

“It’s no big deal.”

It’s no big deal.

“Okay,” I said reluctantly.

“Seriously?” he said, his smile slowly returning.

“Seriously.”

“You promise you’re not embarrassed?”

I was embarrassed as hell, but I nodded anyway.

“Promise?”

“I promise,” I said.

“Okay, great,” he said, standing up. “You’re sure?”

“Yes!” I snapped. I didn’t want this conversation to go any longer than it had to. “Of course I’m sure. What do I have to do, prove it to you?”

“Okay,” Melvin replied immediately, a solemn look on his face.

There was a short pause as I parsed what he’d just said.

“…what? Really?”

“Yeah,” he replied. “I mean, if you’re serious, prove it.”

My heart was racing. Was…was my brother asking me to masturbate in front of him?

No. He wasn’t…

Well, yes, he kind of was.

“You want to see…”

“I don’t want to,” he said quickly. Thank god. “I just…y’know, want to know that you’re being honest. It’s important to be honest.”

He was right, of course. It was important to be honest. And I had said that I was cool with it.

More than said, in fact. I’d promised.

“Okay,” I said slowly. “Uh…”

Melvin sat back down on the end of the bed.

“Go on,” he said. “Like I’m not even here.”

We sat in silence for a few minutes, staring at each other. I could feel the heat radiating off my face. He couldn’t expect me to…he didn’t…

I mean, I’d promised.

Eventually, I reached under my pajama pants, under the pink pair of panties I’d been sleeping in, and—staring at my brother all the while—began to touch myself.

“It’s okay,” he said soothingly, and suddenly I realized what he was doing.

Yesterday, I’d all but forced him to go down on me. My own brother. He must have been wanting to avoid that happening again, the only way he knew how: by making sure I was getting off regularly.

Suddenly, I was twice as embarrassed. My brother must have thought that I was such a pervert, if he didn’t watch me get off, he thought I was going to assault him again.

I mean, wish I could have told him he was wrong.

“It’s okay,” he repeated. “I saw you yesterday. I know you like to do it naked.”

Honestly, not really. Sharing a room means that you lose certain luxuries, like ‘naked masturbation’. Ninety percent of the times I’ve gotten myself off, it’s been while at least wearing panties.

But what was I to do? Explain to my brother that yesterday was different, that I was getting myself off while thinking about our massage?

No thanks.

And so without even hesitating, I shucked my clothes, and lay on the bed in front of my brother, completely naked.

As I touched myself, Melvin’s eyes started exploring my body. Poor guy—he probably didn’t even realize he was doing it. I mean, he was clearly a virgin—what did you expect him to do, when presented with a naked, masturbating hottie like myself?

No, his reaction was completely reasonable.

Mine? A little less so.

The more my brother’s eyes roamed over my body, the more turned on I got. I mean, he was just such a geek. Mine was probably the hottest body he’d ever see outside of porn…and there was something so hot about that idea.

To him, I was a sexual goddess.

A sex toy.

When I’d started, it had been for Melvin’s benefit, to ensure that he didn’t think I was the kind of person who would break a promise. As he continued to check me out, I found myself getting more and more turned on.

It was like his eyes were leaving a little fire trail—everywhere my brother looked got warm. When he looked at my tits, I felt like my nipples were alight. When his gaze settled between my legs, I felt like my pussy was on fire.

When he looked into my eyes, I just stared back, fiercely gazing at him while I rubbed my clit.

I could feel my orgasm approaching when the thought struck me: was he hard?

Oh god, he probably was.

I wanted to look between his legs, but I didn’t want to be too obvious. I mean, it was bad enough that he felt like he had to supervise my orgasm—what would he think if I came while staring at his cock?

His cock.

Melvin was probably more than hard. He was probably right on the verge of cumming, just watching his sexy twin sister get herself off. He was probably throbbing.

Throbbing.

That was the thought that tipped me over the edge. I began to uncontrollably pant and moan at the thought of Melvin’s huge, throbbing cock. Before I could get too loud, Melvin leapt forward and covered my mouth with his hand.

“Mom and Dad,” he whispered, and I nodded gratefully as I came, my screams muffled by his incredible, talented hands.

I’d been gagged before. It always turned me on.

“Thank you,” I said shakily as my brother moved his hand away. “That was…”

I trailed off, hyper-aware of the wet spot I was leaving on the bed.

“Any time,” he said. I nodded in response, but he looked me in the eyes and repeated it gently. “Seriously, sis. Any time.

“Yes,” I whispered back.

Yes.

* * *

I didn’t want Melvin to think that I was, like, getting off just because he was watching me, so I stayed naked. And when he came into the bedroom an hour or two later, I made sure to get off again.

This time, I closed my eyes, and tried to imagine Keenan. My boyfriend has brought me to so many orgasms over the years; it should have been easy to cum while picturing some of our times together.

But just like the other day, I couldn’t get off without thinking about Melvin.

Annoying.

Hot.

Fortunately, I don’t think he suspected anything. I made sure not to, like, scream his name while I came.

When I was done, I opened my eyes to find my brother standing over me: massage oil in one hand, a towel in the other.

Oh, no.

“It’s massage time!”

“Melvin…”

Both my orgasms had been powerful, and my energy reserve was low. Before I could come up with a diplomatic way to refuse the massage, he’d already turned the iPad on. The gentle, relaxing music began to fill the room.

“No…” I moaned, but to no avail. Melvin had already set down a towel for me, and I reluctantly got up and made my way to his bed.

“You’ve never started out a massage naked,” he said lightly. “This’ll save some time.”

Before I could really work out what he meant by that, his hands were on my back.

As always, it felt amazing. But like yesterday, as amazing as it was, I still remained tense.

That’s right. Two orgasms and a massage from my brother, and I was still tense.

He was kneeling on top of me on the bed, and every time I felt the rod in his pants, I bit my lip. I was not getting turned on by this. Not today.

As he did my neck, his erection practically nestled its way between my ass-cheeks. I ended up biting my lip so hard I drew blood.

“Turn over,” he said. Before I could refuse, his strong hands made me, manipulating my body, treating me like a doll.

Sex doll.

I was coated in sweat from the morning’s escapades. It mixed with the massage oil as he firmly grabbed my breasts, and began kneading the flesh of my huge tits.

I bit my lip, but it wasn’t enough. Soon, I was letting out long, loud moans of pleasure.

Even after cumming twice, my brother’s touch was enough to send me into a sexual stupor.

As he began flicking and pulling on my nipples, Melvin repositioned himself. He was wearing a thin pair of gym shorts, and they did even less to mask his cock than his usual sweatpants.

I couldn’t stop staring at it. I watched, transfixed, as the tentpole made by his erection bumped up against my bare pussy, again and again.

“Oh!” I moaned, biting my lip each time our genitals made contact. “Oh, oh, oh, oh!”

It was almost like he was fucking me.

Fuck toy.

Each time he rolled one of my nipples between two fingers, he’d thrust forward.

“Oh!”

It was almost like he was fucking me.

Fuck toy.

I could feel my third orgasm of the morning getting closer and closer as Melvin groped me, pressing his erection up against me. I was right on the edge of cumming…when he stopped.

“No! No!”

“What’s this?” he said, a concerned look in his eyes.

“No,” I panted. “Please!”

Please!

“Oh, it looks like you bit your pretty lips too hard,” he said. “We should do something about them too, don’t you think?”

My head was clouded with pleasure. As I tried to make sense of his words, I just nodded.

Kneeling next to my head, he started sliding down his gym shorts. It took a second before I spotted his trimmed pubes, followed by the base of his penis. I expected to see the head pop out any time soon, but his shaft was so long, it took way more time for his shorts to reveal his entire penis.

When the head of his cock finally wriggled out of his shorts, the whole penis—facing downwards until that moment—shot up in the air and stood proud like a flagpole.

Jesus he was huge.

I’d never measured a man’s size with my eyes, but that thing must have been around ten inches. For several seconds, I just looked at it in awe.

He took his shorts off and brought his penis over to my lips.

“This is good for lips,” he said softly.

What?

That couldn’t be right.

No.

No.

No.

My brother couldn’t…he couldn’t be expecting me to…

As I opened my mouth to object, he quickly filled the hole with the head of his cock.

No!

I tried to stop the penis from entering my mouth by pushing it out with my tongue. Turns out, tongues are not strong enough to withstand an erect cock being rammed into their home. Instead of pushing it out, it gently caressed and lubricated it so it could move around with less friction. It just made it easier for the intruder.

It also made me taste his pre-cum.

My small mouth could barely take more than the head of his giant penis, but he wasn’t being forceful in any way, which made me quickly fall into a rhythm. I suddenly realized that I had unwittingly started moving my lips up and down on the intruder.

I was no longer being forcefully mouthfucked; I was sucking on his cock.

He grabbed my hand and moved it to the base of his shaft. Like the good girl that I am, I automatically started jerking it. It was no longer a forceful entry; I was now an active participant.

Slut.

His words became less coherent and the throbs in my mouth got faster, so I upped the tempo. A few seconds later, my brother erupted into my mouth without of warning, filling it with his hot semen. It tasted unusually sweet, like he prepared for this with a diet intended to flavor his load. It was also a lot—you could tell he hadn’t masturbated in a while.

As it kept coming, I had to swallow to make place for more. After a few beautiful throbs, he removed his penis from my mouth. I took a final gulp to down the rest of his cum, then sat back, breathing heavily.

“Oh my god,” I muttered, not knowing what to say.

He just smiled back at me and wiped my lips with his fingers, cleaning up the rest of the cum that got outside.

“Feel better?”

I didn’t say anything.

“Maybe tomorrow we can find another way to make use of this new massaging rod,” he said, giving his dick a waggle.

I didn’t say anything.

As the massage continued, it slowly dawned on me: I just gave a blowjob to my brother. I just swallowed his semen. It would be a part of my body forever. Hours before a date with my boyfriend, who I loved, I sucked off my brother. I was officially the biggest slut in the world.

Slut.

Ten minutes later, the massage was done. He didn’t go near my pussy, which felt more desperate for attention than I could remember. And even though he didn’t put his gym shorts back on, he was careful not to let his cock touch me again.

“And remember,” he said, getting dressed. God, my brother’s dick was enormous even when half-erect. I hadn’t stopped staring at it since he’d cum in my mouth. “If you want to get off, don’t mind me.”

“Okay,” I said softly, knowing that I was never going to get off in front of Melvin again.

Fifteen minutes later, he smiled at me as I came around my fingers.