The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master & the Lawmen.

By The Slaver & Hunter. c. Wolfe.

1. State Trooper.

No one who came into contact with the Villain called Master was ever the same again, they never remembered meeting him, they were all hot young Lawmen of some sort, and a few weeks after their first contact that person just disappeared no trace of them was ever found.

Master was not the guys real name; but it had been so long since he had used it that he kept using the name Master. He was found abandoned as a child of 18 months by Paper John and Daddy Joe, and he was adopted by the two guys. Master’s ‘parents’ know nothing about his powers to control men. The power’s developed slowly as Master grew up. Master had no idea of the strength of his power or that he had any until his last year at high school. He had never been good at sports, but even at school he knew that he was gay. And tried to hid it, but in the last weeks of school how he never knew two of the school’s Football jocks did find out and they also found out about Master’s two adopted ‘Fathers’ The two jocks cornered Master in one of the school’s bathrooms; and told him what they were going to do.

Firstly the two jocks hated gays so they were going to beat the crap out of Master, maybe break a few bones. After which they were going to report Master’s two Fathers to the adoption agency. Master at the time did not understand what happened. One minute the jocks were getting ready to beat the crap out of him; the jocks stepped nearer to Master and caught sight of his eyes. The next minute the two jocks were completely naked, on their knees taking turns serving his cock.

Master had fucked the two jocks senseless by the time he understood that he had powers to control men’s mind. After Master had finished with the jocks he decided to see if his powers could do anything else. 10 minutes later Master had managed to reduce the two jock’s I.Q down to single figures. After that, over the next year Master learned to control his powers. So now Master in his late 30’s could control any hot young male he wanted to. Over the years Master found that he had a greater lust for hot, cute, straight Lawmen than any other type of guy, and with his powers he could get as many hot lawmen as he wanted.

Hunter was a monument to manhood, every woman’s dream and some guy’s wet dream. A former Midwest guy who stood six foot seven tall, with dark hair brown eyes and a tight, firm body nobody could call him unmanly. He had served his country with two towers of duty in Iraq with the U.S. Marines. On leaving the Marines he had moved to the Pacific coast and applied to join the State Troopers. A few weeks later he was overjoyed to have the application accepted. Hunter was popular with is fellow Trooper, and the folk of his new home town. But all that was going to change the day he met Master.

Several months in to his new job and Hunter was nearing the end of one of his night shifts; he looked at the clock on the cars dashboard it was 21.15 PM. Only half an hour to go thought Hunter as he sat in his patrol car in his favorite spot a stretch of scenic highway leading to the two lane highway of coastal rout 69. Hunter was just about to start the car and make his way slowly back to HQ when a large truck with no number plates sped past him. The State Trooper sped after the truck lights flashing siren blearing. Hunter tried to radio HQ, but all there came as reply was a loud scream of static.

Hunter swung his car onto rout 69; he could just make out the back of the truck as it went round a bend in the road, Hunter put his foot down. From around a bend further back down rout 69 two more trucks with their light off sped towards Hunter’s car, blocking any escape. Hunter was now on a long straight piece of road that slopped downwards, the road bent to the left at the bottom of the slop. Hunter was near the end of the slop when suddenly the light of the two trucks behind Hunter came on the glow of the lights for a few seconds filled the car’s front windshield, blinding Hunter for a few seconds. As Hunter’s car sped around the bend in the road he saw the truck had stopped, the back was open and the loading ramp was down.

Hunter braked hard, but the road still slopped slightly; before his car could make a complete full stop it had hit the ramp and Hunter and car were inside the truck’s cargo hold, the patrol car came to a final stop just short of the back of the truck. Before Hunter could get his bearing the cargo hold of the truck was filled with light as the two other trucks stopped behind the truck; Hunter heard the ramp being pulled up and the trucks back doors being locked closed. The only light in the truck now was from Hunter’s car’s headlights. Hunter felt the movement of the truck as it started up and moved away. Picking up and turning on his flash light Hunter turn off the car’s headlight, and opened the car door.

That’s when Hunter knew that this was really a trap and that he was in big trouble: the truck’s cargo hold was just big enough to take a patrol car, but there was not a little of space between the sides of the truck and the sides of the patrol car; the car doors would not open. Hunter sat still in the car for a moment; then the only thing he could do was try the radio again, but still nothing but static. Hunter turned off his flash light and just waited. The three trucks sped through town towards a large building in an run down industrial and Retail Park.

Many of the buildings in the park were run-down, burnt-out or unused. The trucks headed for the largest of the buildings still in use. Two of the trucks stopped; but the truck with Hunter in drove straight into the building, thick metal double doors swung shut behind it. Inside the truck Hunter felt the truck stop he waited for whatever was going to happen next. He did not have to wait long the doors of the truck were opened and din red light shone in, then Hunter heard the sound of some sort of motor: the forked platform of a fork-lift slid into the back of the truck and under Hunter’s car. The platform rose up slightly lifting up the patrol car, a whining sound was hear as the platform and car moved backwards out of the truck, Hunter gripped the steering wheel as the car rocked as it was lowered to the ground.

The car came to rest on the ground, and the motor sound stopped. Hunter slowly opened the door of the car and looked out there was not a lot to see the dim lit space the truck and car stood in was empty but for the truck, Hunter’s patrol car and the remote controlled folk-lift that had been used to remove the car from the track. Hunter got out the car and drew his gun. Holding his gun in both hands Hunter moved around the car looking for any signs of people in the building. Hunter had moved half-way round the car so now the truck and car were behind him. On the far side of the space Hunter could now see a doorway; bright light was coming from under the door, he moved towards the door gun held up.

As he got nearer to the door Hunter could hear tapping sounds like someone was tapping on a keyboard; Hunter stopped by the door, under his breath Hunter counted to three and then kicked open the door and rolled into the room. Hunter swung to his feet gun held high. Sitting at a small table not far from a large desk, working on the keyboard of a lap-top sat a tall smartly dressed man; wearing a designer suit and a leather executioners’ hood. The man stopped typing and stood up and spoke to Hunter. “Welcome Trooper Hunter I have been expecting you. Let me introduce myself I am called Master. And very shortly you’re going to become my every first State Trooper sex-slave,” said Master moving closer to Hunter. “Like fuck you will. You’re under arrest raise your hands and clasp then together palms facing upwards,” shouted Hunter.

What happened next was a blur. The guy who called himself Master seemed to move like lightning: one of his hands chopped down hard on Hunter’s wrists, with a cry of pain Hunter dropped his gun. Master grabbed hold of Hunter’s belt and in one move pulled Hunter’s whole body round and towards Master in one motion. Hunter found his whole body turning and moving closer to Master both at the same time. As Hunter got nearer to Master he locked Hunter into a sleeper-hold. Hunter cried out and tried to brake-free. Master then swung himself and Hunter around; so they were now both facing the desk.

Master applied pressure to the sleeper-hold just enough to subdue the Trooper but not knock him out completely. Keeping an arm locked round Hunter, Master pulled out two sets of cuffs from the desk draw, soon Master had both of Hunter’s hands secured and locked too the sides of the desk. Master then pulled out a ball gag from the desk and shoved it in Hunter’s mouth. “I don’t want everyone hearing you.” Master laughed, holding Hunter so he was now bent over the edge of the desk. Taking his time Master yanked down the Trooper’s pants and Jock-strap in one yank.

Master looked at Hunter’s rose-bud whole for a few seconds he dropped his own pants and underwear and spit on his cock. Hunter screamed violently into the gag in his mouth as he felt Master force his cock head into his virgin hole: Master’s cock pierced Hunter forcing his arse open and Master shoved his dick all the way in and then pulled almost all the way out, then he thrust right back in, and started to rape the State Trooper. “The only use for you soon will be as a fuck toy.” Master slowed his thrusts and then pulled almost all the way out of Hunter, then he started to fuck Hunter harder and deeper, “You’re learn to like being rapped Hunter? You’ll love becoming a bitch sex toy?”

Hunter continued screaming into his gag trying to buck or throw Master off him but he was held down by Masters strong hands, his weigh and the cuffs. Hunter felt his whole being ripped apart the P.A in Master’s cock rubbed Hunter’s prostate, his dick become half hard and leaked cum as the rape continued. You’re gonna learn to love this sort of thing slave.” Master laughed, “You’ll always remember this, the rape, the pain, and how I conquered you.” Master felt his cock swell and twitch he was near too Cumming. Suddenly, Master’s cum shot deep into Hunter’s whole. A feeling of shame filled Hunter as Master continued to cum in his rapped whole. Finally Master stopped shooting his load.

He pulled his cock out of Hunter’s arse. He walked round the desk to Hunter’s head. Master jerked Hunter’s head up by his ears and in one smooth thrust shoved his dick into Hunter’s mouth. “Clean it slave.” He ordered Hunter, Hunter gagged and reached as the large cock slid into his mouth and down his throat. Master slapped Hunter across the face several time, Hunter stopped gagging and went to work on Master’s cock. The Room was soon filled with muffled cries from Hunter, who was shaking on the desk as Master fucked his face. Master thrust into Hunter’s mouth and let-out a loud cry as his cum in the Trooper’s Mouth. Master pulled out of Hunter and shock his spent cock, then he quickly uncuffed Hunter’s arms from the sides of the desk; then he pulled Hunter’s head up and wrapped an arm around Hunter’s neck.

Master pulled his arm around Hunter’s neck up and backwards at the same time, pulling the rapped Trooper to his feet so he was standing. Master pulled out a mist bottle of highly concentrated poppers & L.S.D mix from the drew and shoved it up one side of Hunter’s nose and squeezed the bottle, then Master shoved the bottle up the other side of Hunter’s nose and squeezed, and just to make sure Hunter was completely brain-fucked Master thrust the bottle a final time up Hunter’s nose and squeezed. Hunter now had a totally spaced-out look on his face, two lines of drool run from his mouth. With his arm still round Hunter’s neck Master roughly guided Hunter into a chair on the other side of the room, he removed his arm from around Hunter’s neck, who collapsed into the chair.

Master picked up a pair of headphones and plugged them into a lap-top on a table in front of the chair in which Hunter had collapsed. Master moved Hunter’s head slightly so he was facing the screen of the open lap-top. Master placed the headphones on Hunter’s head, and then Master tapped several keys on the lap-top key-broad. The screen swung to life swirling yellow lights and flashing images danced across the screen, white noise and a soft voice flowed into Hunter’s head through the headphones. Master walked back to his desk jerking his cock, he sat down in his chair behind the desk. Still jerking his cock he laughed at the sight of the once proud State Trooper with his pants and underwear down round his ankles, zonked out of his mind being enslaved by a Lap-top. Being enslaved was not the right phrase, being made to obey, submit and become more compliant and a mindless zombie. Master didn’t usually use this form of training on new to-be slaves but with Hunter’s strong will and military training he had no choice.

Hunter sat in the chair eyes locked on the screen of the lap-top, his body twitched very now and then, cum run out of his cock slit. At the desk Master let out a cry as he shot another load all over the floor, shaking his semi-hard member Master stood up and walked over to Hunter. Master removed the headphones from Hunter’s head and switched off the lap-top. Hunter just sat in the chair staring at nothing. “Stand boy,” ordered Master pulling Hunter to his feet, Hunter was led from the office to a smaller room next door; Master closed the door behind them.

Several hours later the whole building seemed to be empty and silent, but for the wet slurping, sucking sound, and the moans of pain and the odd burst of laughter. Master stood in the smaller room next to the office smoking a cigar and laughing at Hunter, who seemed to be in some pain. Hunter was now naked and tied to what look like a Dentist’s chair, there was a spread-bar attached to his ankles which was fixed to the foot rest of the chair. Both his arms were restrained to the chair’s arms by metal restraints, two thick leather straps went across Hunter’s body holding him firmly, and helpless into the chair. On Hunter’s cock was a clear plastic cylinder inside of which was a latex sleeve. The cylinder had been pushed onto Hunter’s cock, right down to his balls, suction held the tube in place. Tubing ran from the top of the cylinder to a strange looking machine next to the chair. The machine which was turned on made the cylinder stroke and suck Hunter’s dick. The computer controlled machine would milk the State Trooper dry, before allowing Hunter an orgasm the machine would hold back some times before letting him climax. As Hunter pumped out endless amounts of his spunk it was sucked long the tubing into plastic bottles attached to the sides of the machine.

Hunter had been on the machine for some time now, and was nearly drained dry, but amazingly his organ was still upright and hard, bobbing and waiving slightly as the machine slurped and sucked him to his next orgasm, each orgasm hurt more, and more but there is no let up for Hunter until the computer program had run it cause. The only sound Hunter could now make after being on the machine for so long were low moans and cries, drool run out the sides of his mouth. “Nnno...oh cummmm.” Was all Hunter moaned as he shot a very small load of his spunk into the machine? He started his next orgasm he would dry shot. “Hey, no, no! Pleazee...stop this thing... sucking and sucking...I’m cuuum.ohhhhh”. Moaned Hunter as he shot his first dry shot. The machine went on sucking his cock. “Oohhh... it feels likeee... hard again....oh cummm.” Moaned Hunter, as he dry shot for the second time, the tube continued to slide up and down his sore dick. Moments later moaning like a cretin Hunter dry shot for a third and final time, he then passed out. There was a click as the power to the tube on his dick and the lap-top were turn off, the tube slid off Hunter’s sore throbbing cum coated cock.

Master blow out a cloud of smoke and moved over to Hunter, he reached over and turned Hunter’s head so he was facing Master. He pinched Hunter’s nose shut forcing Hunter to open his mouth and gasp in air; Master kept pinching Hunter’s nose shut, drew heavily on his cigar lent forwards locked lips with Hunter let go of Hunter’s nose and breathed out the cigar smoke deep into Hunter’s lungs. Hunter tried to cough and splatter, and breathe out the smoke; but Master pinched his nose shut again and his lips locked on Hunter’s mouth. Several minutes later Master let go of Hunter’s nose, and pulled up from his mouth. Hunter, finally was able to breathe out the smock and gasp in air, did so. He lay limply in the dentist chair. Master started to release Hunter from the chair.

The now naked Master, but he still wore the leather executioners’ hood stood in the middle of the room; the Dentist chair had been removed. Hunter knelt before Master. Now in his mouth was a medical spread grip; his mouth was now forced wide open and locked. Over Hunter’s head was a metal cage attached to the collar of the cage was a thick rod, which was in turn attached to a mechanical pulley system built into a large machine standing on the floor behind Hunter. Master was standing before Hunter, his erect cock positioned at Hunter’s open mouth. Hunter just stared into nothingness, drool running out the corner of his mouth. “My little device that you’re attached to is very useful in introducing straight guys like you to their new existence as sex-slaves, playthings oh and cock-suckers,” said Master smiling at the kneeling Hunter.

Hunter did not of cause reply: Master carried on. “I have for a long time wanted to add some State Troopers to my growing stock of converted straight lawmen, into mindless cock-whores. You my fine State Trooper will be my first State Trooper conquests. I’m getting revenge on all Lawmen for no other reason than I have to power to do so. And soon all hot, straight young Lawmen won’t care about anything but cock, and how to serve it,” laughed Master at the kneeling Hunter. “Time for you to became my first of many State Trooper slaves, I think bitch!” Master then pushed his erect cock into Hunter’s mouth. Master pushed a remote in his hand the machine buzzed into life; Hunter’s caged head began bobbing steadily up and down the full length of Master’s cock. Master moaned and looked down as the former straight Trooper tasted his first cock for the first time. Too Master the time he suck his cock in Hunter’s mouth to clean it after the rape did not count.

The device kept Hunter’s head bobbing at a perfectly steady rate. “Going to cum now,” moaned Master as he let fourth a large gush of cum into Hunter’s mouth. Master didn’t even make a sound, only a long low moan as he cum in Hunter’s mouth. The now former State Trooper felt his mouth being filled with Master’s warm cum. Hunter whimpered slightly his eyes glazed over as he became Master’s first State Trooper slave/sub permanently. “Good, good. The old straight you, has now completely gone!” Laughed Master, Hunter made no reply, his head continued to bob up and down the length of Master’s fast hardening cock. “Fuck in hell…on…fuck,” cried Master as Hunter brought him quickly to another orgasm. Master shot another load into Hunter’s now willing mouth. After he had come down from the high of the ejaculation Master pulled out of Hunter’s mouth; Hunter stayed on his knees waiting for orders. Master turned off the machine and removed the cage from Hunter’s head.

“Now my fine cum slave I think it’s time you showered, after which you and I can spend what’s left of the night in bed together getting to know each other better,” said master as he pulled Hunter to his feet and led him to a small shower in the corner of the room. Without a word Hunter stepped into the shower, shortly water was heard running. The sound of water stopped as the shower was turned off; Hunter stepped out the shower, dripping water from his fine firm body. Master dried Hunter down with a thick cloth, as Master rubbed the cloth over Hunter’s crouch and butt, his dick hardened quickly and within seconds it was erect and sicking straight out in front of Master. “Well it seems that you can’t wait to have more of my cock, well then come with me and I’ll see what can be done about that,” said Master holding Hunter’s hand and leading him from the room.

The early morning sun shone into the small bedroom and across the sleeping forms of Master and Hunter; both of then lay on top of the bed-sheets, the sunlight glistened on Master’s hood. Hunter’s head was buried in Master’s crouch although Hunter was now asleep his mouth was still locked around Master’s cock, which was still semi-hard. Through what was left of the night Master had fucked both Hunter’s arse and mouth many times. Master opened his eyes and looked down at the back of Hunter’s buzz-cut head. “Wake up bitch,” shouted Master hitting Hunter hard on the left side of his head. Hunter’s head shot up at once, any thought of sleep gone from his look at me now controlled mind.

“Now bitch, before you return to your old life. Only so you can serve my cause by sending me hot, cute, straight young Troopers to join you in my serve,” Master said quickly as he saw the unhappy look on Hunter’s face. “So before you go I have something for you stand,” Master ordered Hunter, who did as he was told. Master reached down to the floor beside the bed, and brought up a small cardboard box. From which Master took out a metal cock-cage, he lent towards Hunter. In a matter of a few seconds Master had Hunter firmly fastened in the metal device? The tube of the device was a very tight fit it left no room for Hunter’s cock to became erect. “Now Boy in a moment you’re going to sleep,” ordered Master brushing a hand over Hunter’s face, on hearing the word ‘sleep’ Hunter fell into a trance.

“Good Boy, now I want you to stay in this trance but open your eyes and look at me,” said Master, slowly Hunter did as he was told. Master lit a cigar blow out some smoke and looked at Hunter. “Turn round and bend over I have another gift for you,” said Master to Hunter; blowing out more smoke from the cigar, Hunter turned round and bent over. Master put down his cigar, and picked up an evil looking butt-plug from the floor he smeared the plug with lube, and then forced the instrument into Hunter’s raped arse and his rectum. Hunters now cock hungry arse swallowed the whole plug up too its base.

Master placed a rubber harness on the floor in front of Hunter; master told Hunter to step into the harness but remain bent over Hunter did as he was told. Master started to pull the harness slowly up Hunter’s legs at the top of Hunter’s legs Master stopped; he pulled open two straps the front of the harness and slid a strap either side of the metal base plate behind Hunter’s ball-sacs. Master pulled the harness all the way up and slid the straps over each shoulder the harness rose up higher when Hunter stood up, the harness held the butt-plug firmly in place; Hunter turned round to face Master.

“Now you’re ready to return to the outside world. In a moment you will dress in your uniform and leave. You will drive in your patrol car to the wooded waste ground 13 miles out of town.” Master stopped speaking and drew on his cigar, blowing smoke into Hunter’s face Master carried on. “So, when you arrive at the waste ground you will park your car; and then go into a deep restful sleep. When you awake several hours later, you will not remember anything that has happened there tonight. But you are still completely under my control. From now on whenever you hear my voice and only my voice say ‘CUTE HOT TROOPER SLEEP’ you will return back to the trance controlled state you’re in now, understand,” said Master holding out the cigar to Hunter, who took the cigar and replied to Master. “Yes Master,” as he put the cigar in his mouth and started to smoke it. Master smiled yet another piece of the old Hunter had gone.

“Two last things before you dress; first from now on you will never again wear underwear or a jockstrap ever again. And second when you wake up it will seem perfectly normal to you that you’re in the harness, with a butt-plug up your arse and your cock encased in metal. You will however hide these facts from anyone else you must at all times seen you’re normal straight self.” Hunter did not speak he just nodded his head and carried on smoking the cigar. “You had you’re orders, now go,” snapped Master taking the cigar from Hunter and following him as he left the room.

The snow had stopped for a short time; Hunter’s car was parked under a tree in the wooded waste ground it had snowed long enough before stopping to cover any track Hunter had made driving there; the patrol car was covered with snow also. Inside the car Hunter groaned and woke up, as he straightened up in the driving chair he felt the harness pull tighter across his shoulders, and push the butt-plug deeper up his whole. Hunter took no notice it was perfectly normal for him to be wearing the harness, butt-plug and the metal device on his cock. As he pinched the bridge of his noise to try to clear his head Hunter noticed the clock on the dashboard; it was nearly 11.AM in the morning. Hunter then realized that he had no memory of the night before just before he was due to end his shift at 21.45 PM.

Hunter shook his head for the briefest of moments an image of a well-dressed guy wearing a leather executioners’ hood, laughing, flash through his mind and was then gone. Hunter started the car and drove slowly away back to town; he had no idea what had happened to him for most of the last night, or what he was going to say when he got back to HQ.