The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master & the Lawmen.

By The Slaver & Hunter. c. Wolfe.

2. Sheriff’s Deputy.

It was supposed to be another boring evening for Quarmby, the Sheriff’s Deputy at the Ethnographic Museum, or so he had thought at the start of his shift. Little did he know that a highly unusual incidence, that would change the course of his life for ever, was waiting for him on that hot and humid night? The reason why Quarmby was on duty in the Museum was because a large and valuable Art collection from Europe was on show in the Museum. So Quarmby now patrolled the Museum at night with two of the Museum’s security officers.

Now that all the visitors had left the building, the museum was dead silent. In the dimly-lit halls and small rooms, exotic statues, artefacts and paintings from all over the world were imposing an eerie atmosphere. With his flash-light in his hand, Quarmby started checking each hall and room. When he entered a small room off one of the main halls, which exhibited a collection from the East Asia, Quarmby immediately realized that this was not going to be another boring night. Quarmby noticed a dark shadow standing in the centre of the room.

The figure’s face was not clear, due to the dimness of the light in the room, or was it wearing a hood, Quarmby could not be sure. The glass of the showcase in the middle of the room had been broken, and the figure was holding a small exhibition item in his hand. “Hold it right there!’ Quarmby shouted in a shaky voice, pointing his 32 automatic at the figure. ‘Put that thing back, and clasp your hands behind your head!’ The figure didn’t show any reaction. It just stood there without any motion.

‘I said, put that thing back and clasp your hands behind your head! Or I will shoot! I’m warning you!’ Shouted Quarmby, as he took a step into the room. As Quarmby stepped nearer to the figure, he could see that the figure was male; wearing a black suit with a black shirt and tie, over its head was a black leather Executioner’s hood. Quarmby had no idea that the figure standing before him was Master.

Master still didn’t move an inch. Quarmby noticed an unusual gaze of the eyes under the hood. Master’s eyes reminded Quarmby of those of a large cat, hunting it’s pray. The eyes almost looked like they were shining in the darkness. ‘You have such a weak mind...’ Master said in a spookily calm voice. ‘Don’t shit with me! Do as I say or I’ll shot!’ Said Quarmby. ‘No, you won’t shoot me. You can’t shoot me. In fact, you are the one who will do as I say.’ Master exposed the artefact to the weak spotlight above the broken showcase.

It was a black metal figurine of an intricate carving. It had an inset of red precious stones just like eyes. A cold sweat started running down Quarmby’s face. He found tried squinted his eyes shut. What the hell is going on? In total confusion, Quarmby was helplessly listening to the authoritative voice of Master. “I am you’re Master! You will obey me. You have no choice than to obey my every wish. I am you’re Master! You will obey. You will obey...’

Master was speaking in a solemn, commanding voice. Quarmby started feeling dizzy, unable to think. By the time the flashing light died down, Quarmby was standing there with empty eyes, his automatic and flash-light on the floor. Quarmby suddenly dropped to his knees. ‘How can I serve you, Master?’ he said. A look of adoration was on his face. ‘Hmm, you seem like a handsome young man. Let’s see how worthy you are as my slave. Undress now,’ the mystery man ordered, chuckling.

‘Yes, Master.’ Quarmby followed his command immediately. In no time, he was kneeling in front of his new-found Master, stark naked. ‘What is your next command, Master?’

“Slave!” Quarmby heard Master say, “Over there are the two crooks who broke in and tried to steel this art,” said master holding up the artefact “You have overpowered them, now cuff them.” Without a word Quarmby stood up and turned towards where Master point. Quarmby froze as he saw two young guys in Domino’s pizza uniforms lying on the floor with their pants pulled down round their ankles and their cocks standing straight up in the air. Master handed Quarmby two pairs of cuffs, the Deputy.

“Yes Sir.” Quarmby replied as he took the cuffs and moved over to the two pizza guys. As he walked over to the pizza guys Quarmby noticed his cock was leaking pre-cum and he thought he knew why he hadn’t shot a load in almost 9 months. Quarmby’s religious believes meant that he had to remain faithful to the 10 month ban on for filling any of his sexual urges or needs [something that Master had found out about, and was using against the Deputy] Quarmby tried to focus on the task Master had given him, but his mind kept drifting to his leaking dick and the urge that he wanted to cum.

“You can stop thinking of your dick you can’t cum or do anything yet, it’s not your time yet,” the young lawman was told by Master, Quarmby’s dick stopped leaking and the urge to cum went it left Quarmby feeling empty. “The drug I injected the two of them with won’t wear off for several hours, when it does neither of them will remember delivering pizzas to me. But both of them will admit to the break in,” Quarmby stood up he had finished cuffing the two guys. “Right, some of my ‘men’ are taking care of your two friends the Museum’s security officers in one of the other main halls. Now all that’s needed to complete your brain-washing into one of my mindless Lawmen sex-slaves is to fuck you senseless. Is there a staff rest-room here,” said Master

“Yes,” said Quarmby, his voice sounding confused. Without being told to he turned and walked from the room. “It is this way,” he said. Master gave the two pizza guys one last look; Master was pleased with the results of the first use of his new drug, its effect lasted permanently leaving a person with only the memories Master wanted them to have. Master followed Quarmby from the room. As they moved through the Museum, Master made a call on his cell phone.

State Trooper Hunter; Master’s first State Trooper slave/sub yawned and reached for his phone; he was not on duty. Hunter sat on the couch in the main room of his small flat all he had on was the rubber harness, butt-plug and metal cock device that Master had gave him the night he had enslaved Hunter.

“Hello….” Hunter did not say any more before Master said ‘CUTE HOT TROOPER SLEEP’ and hunter fell into a deep trance awaiting his orders. After a few moments Master stopped talking and ‘woke’ Hunter. The trooper seemed to jerk awake, he looked around the room as if looking for something he stood up and walked into his bedroom. A minute later he reappeared dressed in his uniform; turning off the lights he left the flat.

Master shut his phone; smiling to himself Master continued to follow Quarmby; the two of them walked passed one of the main halls. In which the two Museum security officers were being double fucked by four of Master’s slave/sub entranced lawmen. Each security officer had two guys fucking him; one in the arse and the other in the mouth. Master did not even stop and stare at the scene, but carried on following Quarmby. Finally Quarmby stopped be a door on which was written the words ‘STAFF REST ROOM’ Quarmby went to enter the room, but Master froze him in his tracks; one foot slightly off the ground hand just short of the door-knob. Quarmby’s organ was still leaking pre-cum. “Slave, I want you to go into the restroom and stand in the middle of the room, bend over and wait. Master watched as Quarmby walked into the room and stood in the middle of it bent over arse in the air.

Several minutes later, Master heard someone walking across the hall to the restroom; he turned and saw the entranced Hunter walking towards him. Master pulled the restroom door shut and ordered Hunter to stop and strip. Master watched as Hunter followed his orders to strip; very quickly Hunter had stripped out of his uniform, and was standing before Master in just the rubber harness, butt-plug and the metal cock device. “Did you bring the things I asked you to boy,” said Master. “Yes Master. They in the bag I was carrying when I came in, it is by the pile of my uniform!” came the reply.

Master looked over to the pile of Hunter’s uniform to one side of it was a large black and yellow sports bag, Master nodded his head. “Good,” Master pulled out a small bunch of keys; and moved over to Hunter; quickly Master released the entranced Hunter from the rubber harness and metal cock device, and pulled the butt-plug out of his arse. As soon as Hunter’s cock was free it started to harden. “No bitch, stay soft. Only when I say you can fuck will you become hard and erect,” said Master as he picked up the sports bag, the harness, metal cock device and butt-plug. He told Hunter to pick up his uniform and follow him into the restroom.

As Hunter came into the room he saw a naked guy standing in the middle of the room, bent over with his arse in the air. Master dropped the bag on the floor near the guy; the plug, metal device and harness were dropped near the bag. Hunter felt that he know the guy, but being under Master’s control that fact did not seem important. Master stopped Hunter near the bent guy.

“Hunter, this is Quarmby.” Master explained. “He’s the newest slave to join us. I want you to break him, give his ass a real good fucking. Pop that cherry whole of his.” Hunter’s face hardened. “Thank you Master. I will not let you down” Hunter went around behind the bent over naked Quarmby. Barely an instant later and the naked Hunter had a full erection, his dick become hard and leaked pre-cum. “You won’t enjoy this, Quarmby. Every moment after the first penetration will feel like hell, and it will never end. Every fuck after that will feel like the first time.” Master said.

“I know Hunter thoroughly enjoys braking in new-byes. Right, Hunter?”

“Oh yes, Master! I really like braking new-byes” Hunter smiled.

“Then by all means begin.” Said Master. “Quarmby, open that whole of yours.” Obligingly, but against his will Quarmby reached down and parted his arse cheeks, making way for Hunter to penetrate. Hunter grabbing Quarmby’s hips and shoving his dick in as far as it would go. Quarmby let out an exclamation of pain. “Hurts don’t it?” Asked Master, as he stood back and watching as Hunter pulled out and pumped in again, producing more gasps of pain from Quarmby.

“Yes, master!” Quarmby replied. Master hadn’t been lying. He hated every moment as Hunter pump his dick in and out of his arse. He couldn’t imagine how he’d live with this experience for the rest of his life. “Stop it, please Master.” Begged Quarmby, he was beginning to breathe heavily. Hunter was pumped faster, his dick slid in and out of Quarmby with ease. Master noticed just how hot and sweaty the two slaves had become. “Ah. Looks like you’re nearly ready Quarmby.” Master picked up a small plastic cup and walked over to Quarmby and Hunter.

“In a moment, Quarmby, Hunter is going to reach climax and ejaculate. When that happens, you’re going to ejaculate yourself. And I’m going to be right here to help you along.” Master took hold of Quarmby’s hardened dick and started jerking it up and down. This was almost too much for the newly enslaved Quarmby. The whole of Quarmby’s tight packed body felt ready to explode. With Hunter pounding into his ass and Master pulling his penis, Quarmby’s brain was buzzing. Quarmby had to release his spunk soon.

Finally the moment came. Quarmby felt Hunter give one violent final thrust, and he shot his warm cum deep into Quarmby. Moments later Quarmby let go, and released his own cum. The stream of hot cum shot from Quarmby’s dick. Master kept jerking it for several seconds, making sure all of Quarmby’s juice came out. There was a lot of it. Catching his breath Hunter withdrew from Quarmby. The well fucked Quarmby was breathing heavily, tears run down his red cheeks.

Master had caught all of Quarmby’s cum in the plastic cup. He showed it to him. “You see this?” Master asked. “You’ve been milked, and it won’t be the last time either. Now deep down slave, you know what this first milking means for you?” Said Master. “Yes, Master. It means I’m now completely yours forever.” Replied Quarmby tears still running down his face.

“That’s right.” Master grinned evilly. “Your first milking is a very important step. You see, I’ve found that a reprogrammed/enslaved person will revert to their original state of mind after several months, unless a powerful, sexual physical experience is used to lock the changes in place, hammering them home.” Master patted Quarmby on his bald head.

“I milk my slaves once they’ve been programmed and fuck for the first time. The first commands planted in your head, are Quarmby that when you hear the trigger words Good Slaver Quarmby you’ll immediately get an erection, a sign that you’re ready to serve. You are also programmed to recognise that after your first fucking and milking, you are my slave forever.” The fucked and milked Quarmby just looked at Master but did not speak.

Master grabbed Quarmby’s head and tilted it back. “Now one last thing to do before your return to the outside world.” Quarmby brought the cup of cum towards Quarmby’s mouth, there was still a very little fight left in Quarmby he tightly shut his mouth. Master just signed and nodded to Hunter who was still standing behind Quarmby; Hunter reached round and pinched Quarmby’s noise shut. The State Trooper had no choice he had to breath as he opened his mouth Master quickly emptied the whole cup of cum down Quarmby’s throat. With Hunter still holding his noise Quarmby gulped down the cum so he could breathe. Suddenly Quarmby didn’t mind what master had done to him. It meant for the rest of his life he would be in Master’s service. And that was a good thing.

Master looked at Hunter, his cock was starting to harden again; Master handed Hunter another paper cup “Fill it boy,” was all Master said, Hunter took the cup held it beneath his cock-head and started to jerk his cock. Within a few seconds Hunter let out a loud cry and half- filled the cup with his salty man juice, he handed the cup back to Master. Master placed the cup to Quarmby’s lips, this time Quarmby did not fight it, he took the cup placed it to his lips and gulped down the cum. Master had Hunter half fill another cup with his cum; which again Quarmby drunk without a fight. Master told Hunter to go and have a shower in the locker room next to the room they were in. Naked and with a semi-hard cock Hunter wadded out the room.

Master told Quarmby to stay bent over; he then opened his pants, lifted aside his jock-strap and freed his cock. Master’s cock quickly become rock hard. Quarmby looked at the rock hard cock in front of him, he slowly opened his mouth. Master smiled as he told Quarmby to suck his dick, Master then thrust his cock into Quarmby open mouth, and down his throat. All three men started sucking hard on the cock, in his mouth. Up and down the cock went Quarmby’s mouth, he could feel the cock start to throb after ten minutes Master ached his back and let out a loud cry. Spunk shot down Quarmby’s throat and filled his mouth. The deputy gulped down all of the spunk that Master shot into his mouth. No sooner had Master pulled out of the deputy’s mouth, than he had moved round to Quarmby’s arse and thrust two of his fingers up the deputy’s arse, and worked them in deep and roughly. Quarmby cried out as the fingers entered his arse even allow it had been well fucked by Hunter.

Suddenly he was thrusting his hips back and forwards onto the thrusting fingers. A third, and then a fourth then joined the two invading fingers. Quarmby let out screams, as finally Master thrust their whole fist into him. As the fist entered Quarmby’s arse, it brushed against the deputy’s prostate. Quarmby had his second orgasm that night, but this one wasn’t like any orgasm he had ever had before, cum shot out of his cock, and on to the floor. So great was his orgasm that Quarmby soon passed out. Once Quarmby had pass out Master placed headphones, which he had taken from the bag, on the zonked out man through which he would get further new programming.

Master looked up as the naked and wet Hunter came into the room; he moved over to his uniform in a pile on the floor by the sports bag. “No,” snapped Master as he saw Hunter reach for his uniform, “First you have the cocks of the two Museum security officers to suck dry, after that is done you will return here, dress and return home with of cause no memory of what happened here,” the entranced Hunter just nodded and left the room. There was a low moan from Quarmby on the floor, his further programming was completed and he was coming round. Master opened the sports bag and pulled out a rubber all in one suit; the suit had a large evil shaped butt-plug built in. master moved towards the moaning Quarmby.

The morning was cold, and damp. The sun was still low in the sky. Lying in a small clump of trees, not far from the quirt country road, was Quarmby. He stirred and opened his eyes. His head felt empty and hollow; slowly he rose to his feet that’s when he noticed that he seemed to be sealed into a tight, all in one rubber suit. And he felt something large, hard and misshaped moving in his butt. Suddenly the thought that everything was perfectly normal filled his empty head. Quarmby looked around for his uniform, as he moved around the plug moved in and out his whole. Quarmby found his uniform in the lower branches of a young Oak. As he dressed Quarmby suddenly remembered that he had caught two crooks trying to steal something from the Museum last night. Now fully dressed in his uniform Quarmby started the long walk back to town, he still thought that everything was just the same as any other day in his life.