The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master & the Lawmen.

By The Slaver & Hunter. c. Wolfe.

3. State Highway Patrolmen.

State highway patrolmen Cole and Martin had been off duty for at least half an hour, and should have gone back to H.Q. signed out, changed and gone home. But, neither guy had any hurry to return to their empty, lonely homes. Cole had just split from his latest partner, and was in no hurry to get tied down again any-time soon. And Martin had been divorced for several years; his wife had run off with a Football Jock from the local collage half her age, taking their twin sons with her. “Well my friend, we really should be heading back to base. At least then we can go to somewhere and get a drink!” said Cole to his partner, Martin looked up from his half eaten big Mac and grinned at Cole. But sadly, for the two state highway patrolmen tonight there would be no drink, and both of their normal lives would end.

The two patrolmen had just finished their meals when the call came in to them, Cole swore under his breath as he took the call. “TWO SEVEN FOUR receiving over!” he muttered into his radio. “TWO SEVEN FOUR. Intruder or intruders reported at old Parker Farm. Investigate and report, over!” came the radio operator’s reply. “TWO SEVEN FOUR massage received. You know we were off duty half an hour ago. Over,” said Cole draining the last dregs of his 7 UP from the can. “TWO SEVEN FOUR understood, but you’re the nearest patrol. Repeat investigate and report on intruder, or intruders at old Parker farm, over.” Martin took the radio from Cole, “TWO SEVEN FOUR massage received and understood. On our way, over and out.” Martin handed back the radio to Cole; the two patrolmen left the dinner and walked out to their car.

At the state highway patrolmen’s H.Q. the first stage of Master’s plan was working perfectly. The radio operator was still under Master’s powerful hypnotic influence the operator was however too old and out of shape to serve as one of Master’s slave. Master ordered the operator to clear the footage of his being at H.Q and then replaced it with new footage. Once that had been done he hypnotized the operator to not remember him being there and forget everything that had happened once he had left, so no one would know that he had been there. Several minutes after Master had left the operator seemed to wake up, and went about his duties like normal.

It was just short of 1 A.M in the morning, and was black dark when the two patrolmen pulled up in their car; the two men got out the car and pulled out their flashlights and switched them on. The old Parker farm stood on the other side of a small slow flowing stream. The farm could also be reached my road, but that would take over three hours; so it was much easier to cross the stream to reach the farm. Shining their flashlights on the slope and started down the slope and over the stepping-stones across the middle of the stream.

But though for the matter of the light, the men’s feet would have found the stones easily enough without the light, with no more than memory to guide them. It had rained earlier in the night; it was not raining now-but the air was damp, and soft, and very mild. Because of the rain the stream was nearly full: the stones were slippery and the three big flat stones half-way across had a film of water over them.

Cole and Martin took the stones with a run and a jump, they came up the other slope from the stream and saw before them the old Parker farm; the large farm-house could be seen against the dark night sky, a faint glow could be seen in the tracery in the window of the loft. The report seemed to be right there was someone in the old place after all. The two state highway patrolmen pulled their guns and entered the long black yew tree tunnel leading to the house.

Cole and Martin entered the house, guns still drawn. The house had not been lived in for over twenty years both Cole and Martin remembered when the last of the Parkers: old Ebenezer Parker had died. The whole place seemed completely empty, as they moved through the house, room by room there was nothing but cobwebs, and broken wooden crates. Finally the two men moved up a small flight of stairs into the loft: they pushed open the door and entered the loft. The faint glow that was seen from outside was a single candle burning in front of the loft’s grubby window, the room seemed totally empty.

Martin and Cole stepped into the center of the room; admiralty the door through which they had entered slammed shut. The two state highway patrolmen spun round: standing in front of the now closed door was a tall smartly dressed man; wearing a designer suit and a leather executioners’ hood. “Good evening gentlemen. My name is Master; I’ve been waiting for you. Tonight is my lucky night for shortly the pair of you will become my newest sex-slaves,” said Master.

“The fuck we will! Now hold it right there!’ Cole said in a shaky voice, pointing his .32 automatic at the figure. “Clasp your hands behind your head!” ordered Martin, Master didn’t show any reaction, he just stood there without any motion. “He said clasp your hands behind your head! How do it Or we’ll both shoot! I’m warning you!’ said Cole Master still didn’t move an inch. Both Cole and Martin noticed the unusual gaze of Master’s eyes under the hood. Master’s eyes reminded the two state highway patrolmen of a hunter, hunting it’s pray: to them Master’s eyes seemed like they were shining behind the leather executioners’ hood

“You both seem to have such weak minds...’ Master said in a spookily calm voice. “Do as we say or we’ll shot!’ Said Cole taking no notice of what Master had said. “I don’t think either of you will shoot me. In fact, you two are the ones’ who will do as I say.’ Master said his voice had a hardness too it now. A cold sweat suddenly started running down Cole and Martin’s face. Their minds now in total confusion, both patrolmen were now helplessly listening to the authoritative voice of Master. “I am you’re Master! You both will obey me. The pair of you has no choice than to obey my every wish. I am you’re Master! You will obey. You will obey...’

Master was speaking in a solemn, commanding voice. Cole and Martin started feeling dizzy, unable to think. Minutes later both state highway patrolmen were standing, unmoving with an empty look in their eyes, their automatics and flashlights on the floor. Without being told to both Cole and Martin suddenly dropped to their knees. “How can I serve you, Master?” they both said, together, a look of adoration on their faces.

“Hmm, you both seem really handsome lawmen. Worthy of becoming my sex- slaves. Undress now, both of you!” Master ordered, chuckling. ‘Yes, Master,” came the reply as Cole and Martin followed Master’s command immediately. In no time, they were kneeling in front of their Master, stark naked. ‘What is your command, Master?” asked the two state highway patrolmen again Master chuckled, “Oh nothing much yet, only just this. SLEEP” Cole and Martin fell to the floor. Master bent down grabbed Cole under his shoulders, and dragged him from the loft. A few minutes later Master returned and dragged Martin from the loft.

Cole groaned and opened his eyes, his head felt like it was about to explode, and try as he might he could not remember much. He seemed to be laying on the floor of one of the second story rooms of the house: the wall in front of Cole was a large mirror: it was dirty and cracked, but Cole could still into the mirror. He began to stand up slowly. “What the hell”, muttered Cole, as he now stood in front of the mirror, and looked at himself. He was dressed in a full-body, skin-tight black rubber suit. The rubber suit clung tight to Cole’s slender built body, accentuating his taut physique. The suit was all in one piece, including the black rubber boots on his feet.

The sleeves of the rubber suit went down to Cole’s wrists, the collar of the rubber suit went half way up his neck, the suit was done up the back by a zipper. Which locked down securely with a snapper that was then locked in place? Cole was in the suit till Master unlocked the zipper. He heard a noise behind him, Cole spun round Master was standing just behind him. In his hand Master was holding an M.P. 3 player with attached head-phones. “Sleep and learn,” was all Master said before Cole could say or do anything. Cole fell to the floor in deep trance; Master slid the head-phones over Cole’s ears and started the player. Master left the room.

“How the hell did I get in this fucking perverted crap?” Cried Martin, as he looked at himself in the mirror, he too had come to in a second story room with a large mirror on the wall. And just like Cole, he was wearing a tight one-piece rubber suit, but this suit wasn’t the same as the one worn by Cole. Martin’s suit had shorter arms and legs, and straps and buckles down the back. The buckles were snapped down in place by a thin rod, at the top and bottom of which were fixed two small metal padlocks, Lee wasn’t getting out of that suit without the key to the padlocks which Master had.

The collar of the suit went half way up Martin’s neck. There was a rubber cock poking out from the suits groin, Martin could feel something in his arse. Master entered the room Martin heard a noise behind him and turned round. Martin was about to speak when Master just said one word. ‘PISS’ was the only word Master said. Martin’s body tensed like a metal rod, he had just been given the go-ahead to release his piss, and piss he did. “UH! UHH! NOOO!” He cried as his cock erupted, and he lost control of his own bladder. Again and again piss flood from his cock, it started to dribble down the length of his legs and gather in the suit’s boots.

“Why-a- are you doing thi-this-tooo-meee?” Martin managed to say between gritted teeth, but still he carried on pissing. “Just a simple trigger words buried in your mind,” said Master “This is just the start. Now continue pissing.” Martin let out a gasp, his piss speeded up; he was slowly becoming coated in his own piss. His cock gave a final spasm, and he stopped pissing. Martin stank of piss and he fell to his knees. Gasping for breath Martin looked up at Master: Master moved towards Martin; he opened his pants zipper his hard member fell free. “How here’s another of those trigger words! SUCK,” said Master, Martin opened his mouth to let out a moan, Master at the same moment thrust forwards his whole cock slid into martin’s mouth.

Martin gagged as Master’s cock filled his mouth he tried to pull off the cock filling his mouth; Master grabbed hold of Martin’s head holding him firmly on his cock. “SUCK” Master said the trigger word again, Martin stopped gagging and cooperated, he did just as he had been told. Martin then swirled his tongue around Master’s cock-head he could taste Master’s pre cum dripping from the piss-slit. Martin continued to slurp and slurp on Master’s member as he took in as much of Master’s big dick inside his moth and down his throat as he can. Martin can feel Master pushing more and more of his dick down his throat.

Without thinking about it; or being told to Martin braces himself Master’s cock pushes its way into his throat. Martin resisted the violent urge to gag, he slurped even harder of Master’s member in his mouth. Master smiled triumphantly, he slapped Martin across the face as he started savagely fuck Martin’s mouth and throat. After a few minutes Master felt his orgasm building; purposely Master doesn’t say anything to warn Martin. Suddenly Master’s hold on Martin’s head became even tighter and Master lets out a loud roar. Master’s cock spasms and begins to shoot a huge loads of cum into Martin’s mouth. Martin worked hard on Master’s cock, he managed to swallow every last drop of the disgusting salty, bitter fluid.

Master finally finished Cumming, he let go of Martin’s head; and pull out his cock from martin’s mouth with a slurping popping sound. Martin fell onto the floor, moaning. Master smiled down at the moaning Martin on the floor “SLEEP And Learn,” said Master as he placed headphones attached to a M.P.3 player on his head and turned it on; Martin fell into a deep trance and lay still on the floor. A figure entered the room: State Trooper Hunter, Master’s first sex-slave stood before Master. The rubber harness, base of the butt-plug and the metal cock device that Master had ordered Hunter to wear after he had enslaved Hunter that first night could clearly be seen beneath Hunter’s uniform.

“Well slave have you prepared the other one for final training in the barn?” asked Master taking no notice of Martin on the floor; in a low flat tone Hunter replied. “Yes Master he is ready, he only now waits for his partner to join him.” Master nodded his head, “Good, this one won’t be long. Once his programming is completed remove his rubber suit, and clear off the piss he is coated in. Then bring him to the barn, but don’t forget to place him in one of those new metal devices we receiver a couple of weeks ago,” he did not wait for a reply. Master just nodded and left the room.

Outside the old barn at the back of the farmhouse it was still dark, but dawn was not far off. Inside the barn a dizzy Cole was bent naked over some hay bales; there was a tight rubber band around his dick to stop him getting hard, or Cumming, and there was a screen not far from his face. On the floor not far away lay Martin, around his waist was a metal device that encased his crouch, ass, member and balls. Also there was still Master’s cum around his mouth. Master looked at Cole bent over the bales: “Look at me slave,” Master stated firmly to his victim. Cole glanced up at Master, his vision focused on Master.

“Slave, you want to please me. Don’t you slave?” said Master. An even dizzier Cole nodded quickly. Suddenly it felt that that was what he had always wanted to do. “If you listen to me you can do that. Will you listen to me slave?” Inquired Master. “Yes Master,” Cole agreed earnestly. “I’ll listen good Master. I promise,” he said with great force. Master turned on a screen in front of Cole a swirling paten of red lights appeared on the screen; Cole’s eyes locked onto the screen. After a few seconds Cole’s pupils dilated completely. His fried brain was now open for businesses.

For the next half-hour Cole was feed a steady stream of ‘lessons and instructions, which fill his fried brain: totally replacing every part of Cole’s old personal. Master called Hunter over to stand in front of Cole. Hunter was now completely naked, his cock had been released from the C.B device and was now rock hard; and the dildo and harness had been removed. “Taste cock, slave.” Master said softly, as Hunter offered his hard cock to Cole. “No, it’s not right,” moaned Cole, even as his tongue tentatively came out to lick the offered cock.

At the last second, Cole withdrew his tongue into his mouth. Master thought for a second. “You promised you would do as I asked you slave,” barked Master. “Now do as I say slave,” Cole moaned as a battle raged in his head. His need to please his master, as opposed to his ‘straight’ side. In the end his desire to please his master won the day, the young Patrolman’s tongue came out and licked the head of Hunter’s cock. “Good, slave.” soothed Master

“Ummmmmuuummmuuu,” Cole mumbled in agreement as he continued to lick Hunter’s cock head. “Now open up your mouth wide, and taste more cock.” Master instructed as he gently lifted Cole’s head up higher. Master smiled as Cole’s mouth opened, allowing Hunter to thrust his cock into the moist wet tunnel of Cole’s throat.

Cole gagged and tried to pull off but Hunter held his head tight. “Take it like a man.” Master insisted as Hunter face fucked the patrolman’s face. Cole stopped struggling. He breathed in deeply filling his lungs with his first scent of man. Cole began to move his tongue up and down the underside of the shaft in his throat; in doing that he realized that he could let the moisture emanating from the rod in his throat provide the lubrication, so the rod moved easily within his oral cavity. Master looked at Hunter; he was panting like a dog on heat fucking Cole’s mouth.

Master walked behind Cole, and kicked Cole’s muscular legs apart, to show Cole’s rosy virginal chute! Master then stood between Cole’s legs. He pushed his hard rod against Cole’s puckered ass ring. Cole let out a muffled moan as he felt the arousals start to pulsate through him. “This will hurt a lot and permanently, slave,” said Master, as he spat on his hard dick, and plunged it straight into Cole’s tight hole. “Aaaahhh fffuccc,” cried Cole even with a cock in his mouth. Master grabbed Cole’s waist and pulled him in.

Cole started to feel an overwhelming sexual pleasure as Master fucked his ass powerfully, trying to get in deeper. Without even knowing it Cole voluntarily spread his thighs farther apart and relaxed his ass’s muscles, Master felt Cole’s ass slowly loosen. Suddenly Master’s cock slid straight into Cole’s ass, all the way up to the hilt. Cole let out more muffled cries, as Master’s cock entered him. Master picked on the pace of his thrusts into Cole’s ass. Cole was now in a state of high sexual stimulation, Master moved in for the kill.

“When we seeded your mouth and ass, you will be totally my slave. You will do whatever you are told to do. It turns you on so much to please your master,” said Master. The barn was soon filled with the groans and grunts of Hunter and Master as they fuck Cole. “Shot, Slave,” was all Master said to Hunter. Both Master and Hunter cum at the same time, both men pushed their dick deep into Cole and shot large amounts of spunk into his mouth and ass. When they were finished Hunter and Master pulled their dicks out of Cole.

Then both men walked over to Martin who was still lying on the floor. “Clean our dicks, slave!” ordered Master. Martin’s body twitched as he seemed to wake up; he got slowly onto his hands and knees, he then lent forwards and started to lick Master’s dirty cock. Once he had cleaned Master’s dick, he moved onto Hunter’s cock. When both dicks were clean Martin stayed on his hands and knees waiting. Master nodded to Hunter who led Martin on his hands and knees through a small side door.

Master walked over to Cole who was still bent over the hay; he reached underneath of Cole, and removed the rubber band from his cock. At once his dick became hard. Master nodded and led Cole through the same small side door.

Master walked into the small side barn and on past the other entranced Law-men on an assortment of milking machines. Already Martin was bound into a wooden chair at the far end of the barn, his metal belt was on the floor, and there were suction tubes on his nipples and dick. As Master watched Cole was bound to another wooden chair and suction tubes were put onto his nipples and dick as well. The suction tubes from both men run to a large square shaped machine between the two chairs. When both State highway patrolmen were ready Master spoke to them.

“When this machine starts to suck the tit-milk and cum out of you both, the pair of you will feel more and more weak with every shot you make. Both of you are no longer in control of your minds, bodies and dicks, I am. The pain you feel is part of the pleasure of your service to your master. Your pleasure will stop only when your tits and dicks are empty.” Master turned on the machine. The room was suddenly filled with the sound of the machine sucking on Martin and Cole’s tits and cocks. The sound of the portable milking machine sucking off the two State highway patrolmen, started the other man-cows moaning and whimpering

“AAfuckkk masterrr.” cried Cole as the suction on his tits made them hard; and on his dick brought him close to orgasm. “Ffuckkk stoopp.” cried Martin as his tits and dick started to harden. “Oh maasteer, noo.” he shouted as he shot his first load of tit-milk, the first of many. A few seconds later Cole shot his first load of tit-milk. A few minutes later, almost at the same time both Martin and Cole shot their first loads of spunk, the suction never let up. Master watch as Hunter connected an I.V drip to an arm of each guy.

Master left the barn; it would be over a month before the two men were ready. The overwhelming feeling of pain & joy would become permanently imprinted on the two State highway patrolmen’s brains over that time. Both men would after their month long milking respond to any sexual stimuli, sexual requirement, or order that Master made of them. As Master shut the barn door, he could hear both State highway patrolmen and the herd of cum-cows starting their next orgasms.

A month later the rain was falling and the sky was cloudy, when the two State highway patrolmen woke up. The two men were naked, but for some sort of metal device, and they were lying in the middle of a field. Their uniforms were in a wet pile not far from where they lay. The two men got up and looked at each other they were both in some sort of metal device from the waist down. They both wore a wide metal belt which was held in place by a lock on each side. Their dicks were in thick metal tubes, the tubes bent their dicks so they pointed downwards. The tubes were joined to a cuff behind their balls; the cuffs were joined to the metal belts.

As the two State highway patrolmen started to move they got a surprise, they felt something move up their ass Cole and Martin reached round to feel what was there. Their hand touched metal, with a sinking feeling they knew what they were feeling. It was a metal strip joined to each belt, and it was holding a butt plug in place, tight up their ass. The State highway patrolmen walked over to the ditch and bent down they felt the butt plugs move; they picked up their shorts and put them on. After a few minutes Cole and Martin were fully dressed in their wet uniforms, once they were both dressed they seemed not to mind the intruders up their ass or the tubes on their dicks. Somehow it now felt right that they were there, it was their Master will. Thinking no more of the matter the two patrolmen started their long, wet walk back to H.Q.

This was to enforce the programming they had had from their Master, Master. By the time they got back to H.Q. soaking wet, they were completely in the power of Master. But away from their Master the block about their meeting with Master was in place; it would only be removed when Cole and Martin were needed for their next treatment in the wooden chairs. On reaching H.Q the two State highway patrolmen had to try and explain where the two of them had been for the last month, but neither of them could remember anything. After medical tests at the state mental hospital both Cole and Martin returned to duty.

Over time, changes in Cole and Martin took place. The two men shaved their heads completely bald, and leave their girlfriends; and Cole and Martin then move in together, which would not last long, Master had plans for the two State highway patrolmen. Also Cole and Martin would start spending their spare time at the remote old Parker farm.