The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Gene

Chapter 1

Derrick was working on his college admissions when the doorbell rang. The sound made him groan in annoyance. He was so close to finishing and finally getting all of his applications sent out. But since dad was out of town visiting his grandfather and his mom was having a girls night out, he was stuck with being the person who had to answer the door. WIth an annoyed groan he got out of his seat by the kitchen table and walked his way to the door and opened it. He was quite surprised once he did so to see Amanda Kirch on the other side of the door.

Derrick knew who Amanda was of course. Everyone at school did. She was the head cheerleader and undisputed queen bee of all the important social circles at school. Add to that the fact that she was the long term girlfriend of Jordan, the best quarterback this school had ever had and you had a girl who could either rocket someone’s school standings, or ruthlessly destroy it however she liked. The fact that she had shown up here, at his house, was therefore a very bad sign. Especially since Derrick could guess why she was here. It was about what had happened in chemistry class.

The incident itself had occurred about a month ago. They’d all been working on the lab assignment that Ms. Heller had assigned them when Amanda and her best friend Sarah had had the idea that it’d be really funny if they poured the contents of their beaker on Derrick’s head. Derrick at that moment had been carefully looking at his own beaker to make sure that all the ratios were correct when he suddenly felt a bunch of liquid pouring onto his head, followed by the laughter of Amanda and Sarah before a burning sensation caused him to start screaming.

The next thing he knew, Ms. Heller had grabbed his arm and ran him over to the chemical wash in what he could assume would have been a world record if anyone had actually timed it. After she’d poured who knew how much water over him, he’d spent the rest of the day in the school infirmary being checked out to make sure everything was okay.

Fortunately the chemicals themselves had been mostly benign, so ultimately no true harm had been done, though he’d discovered that it had bleached his hair, leaving patches of white along his normally black hair, a permanent reminder of his humiliation.

For their part, Amanda and Sarah had been suspended for a month. Ms. Heller of course had wanted them expelled, but Amanda’s relationship to Jordan, the only man who had a chance in giving the school a victory over their cross city rivals had made the Principal a bit hesitant to do anything more. ANd of course they didn’t do anything to Jordan when he beat him up the next day for telling on his girlfriend, even though he hadn’t had to say anything, since she’d done it right in front of the teacher.

So here he was a month later, Amanda’s suspension about to end tomorrow, and here she is in front of his door.

He had to admit that she didn’t look that great. Her blonde hair had been tied back in a ponytail that fell back to her neck. That was a new look for her, though hardly shocking. What was shocking was her face. She looked wrecked, with huge bags under her blue eyes that made it seem like she hadn’t gotten much sleep in the last month. She’d applied some make-up to hide this, but with her being this close to him, he couldn’t help but notice what she’d done.

Add to that her outfit. She was wearing a long sleeve sweater that was far too big for her, covering up her body and leaving her top half looking more frumpy than sexy. In addition, rather than one of the short skirts she generally goes with, she’d instead gone with incredibly baggy jeans, The overall effect seemingly being to hide as much of her body as she possibly could. Of course the thing that Derrick noticed most of all was the fact that she looked absolutely pissed. She was staring at him with a look in her eyes of pure murder. Derrick had no idea exactly what she was pissed off about, but he knew it couldn’t be good for him. “Umm, hi?” he said, not knowing what to say to not set her off.

Amanda just glared at him for a few more seconds before responding. “I told Jordan about what you did,” she said, through clenched teeth.

Obviously this confused Derrick, since, while he’d had stuff done TO him, he himself hadn’t done anything. “Wait wait,” he replied while moving his hands up to his chest ina symbolic gesture.

Amanda however practically jumped backwards when she saw his hands move. It was then Derrick saw it. It was only for a moment, but just as she finished jumping back, he saw it in her face. Amanda was terrified. But as quickly as that look appeared on her face, Amanda regained control of herself and it was gone. She looked back at him and shouted, “Just fix this or else!” Then she turned around and retreated back to her car as fast as she could without appearing to be running away from him and drove off. Derrick just watched this whole scene in stunned silence, before finally closing his door again and collapsing on the ground.

Okay, so this was very bad. Clearly someone had done SOMETHING to Amanda, either as revenge for what she did to him, or more likely, knowing that he’d take the blame for whatever they’d done. The worst part of this was that even if he could fix whatever it was that had been done to her, he had no idea what exactly it was. Logically, looking at this, Derrick could only come to one conclusion.

He was fucked.

Amanda was back in the chemistry room, reliving that day all over again. Her hands were on two of the vials of chemicals she was supposed to be using for their experiment. In front of her she could see Derrick standing there, carefully pouring his own chemicals into the beaker in front of him. He was always so careful in getting all the details right, it was just one of the many things she adored about him.

Amanda had always loved Derrick. Ever since she was a little girl when she and Sarah had decided to peek on the boys as they were changing for swim class and she’d happened to spot Derrick there, changing. She’d been mesmerized by the sight of him, so much so that she’d lost track of her surroundings and had almost gotten caught. Ever since then, when she’d gotten a tiny peek under Derricks clothes, she’d wanted more.

It hadn’t helped that every part of his personality was seemingly tailor made to make her fall more and more in love with him. The only problem was his standing around everyone else. Derrick was little more than a geek, who was actively ignored whenever he wasn’t being bullied. Amanda herself didn’t care about any of that, but she knew that if she confessed her feelings to him, it would only end up with her being ostracized along with him. So she pretended she had no real interest in him, even going so far as dating Jordan in the hope that going out with the quarterback would somehow force her to come to her senses.

It didn’t.

Instead her desire for him had just grown with every passing day. So she’d come to this, one last desperate ploy. She’d known that he was being bullied, but she’d never said anything about it, for fear not just of her own standing, but that if Jordan found out why she was protecting him he’d go after him in a rage.

But, while she’d not stopped his bullying, she also hadn’t taken part in it, at least, not till now. Maybe, she thought, if she pulled a little prank on him, this would be what it took to make her get over him. To forget him.

The moment she heard his scream, she knew she’d fucked up. The chemicals were supposed to be safe, but somehow they’d hurt him. She’d hurt him. Before she could come to grips with what she’d done, Miss Heller had grabbed him and rushed him to the chemical wash station.

The rest of the day had been a blur. She had been taken to the Principal’s office and he’d had some choice words to say to her, but she didn’t hear any of it. All she could hear was the sound of Derrick, the man she loved more than anything, screaming out in pain from what she had done to him.

Later she would find out that she had been suspended for a month. Her parents were angry with her of course. They told her she was lucky she hadn’t gotten expelled over this. She wished she had been expelled. At least then she wouldn’t have to come back and see the look of fear and disgust on Derrick’s face once she’d returned.

She’d lost any right she’d ever had to be his lover now, she knew that. Still, she had to make this up to him somehow. It was then, in her room as she looked at a photo of him on her phone that she had stealthily taken and pondered what she could possibly do that the answer finally came to her. She was disqualified from being his lover, but she could still be his slave.

Of course! That was the answer! All she needed to do now was dedicate her life to serving his every desire, sexual or otherwise, and give up any desire of having him to herself.

Having made this decision, she finally felt at peace with herself. She lay down on her bed and began to masturbate while looking at his photo. As she closed in her climax, she started to call out to him, saying, “Oh Derrick, I pledge myself to serving you as your dedicated sex slave. Now please Master, use this bitch slut’s holes to satisfy any desire you want.”

And that was when Amanda woke up.

When Amanda woke up, her hand was already inserted into her pussy. She tried to remove it, but instead her fingers betrayed her by pumping themselves in and out of her pussy even faster. Her other hand reached under her pajama top and began to fondle one of her breasts. As she did this her mind kept going back to the memory of her talking to Derrick yesterday.

She’d lied to him about telling Jordan of course. She’d wanted to tell him, to let him know that Derrick had been brainwashing her for the last month. But every time she tried, her mouth just refused to work and she’d find herself saying something completely ordinary. She’d even lied to him about why she wasn’t getting much sleep lately. Rather than admit that she was afraid of her dreams, she’d just told him that her parents were making her study overtime.

Her dreams. They’d started the first night after she’d poured those chemicals on Derrick. They were almost like memories, except these were not her real memories. Instead they’d rewritten parts of her own past, like when it had changed her memory of seeing Jordan changing and putting Derrick in that spot instead. Worse, every time she’d woken up she’d started to feel the compulsion to masterbate to the thought of Derrick.

At first she’d been able to resist, but lately she’d been masturbating for longer and longer. Each time she did this the dreams became more and more real for her, and her old memories became less and less distinct. She could still tell the difference between them, but she was terrified that one day soon, she wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

But all of that faded as she felt the heat in her nethers become almost molten as she got closer and closer to climax. With a final push her fingers slipped out of her pussy and gave her clit a twist and.....nothing. The orgasm she’d been building to just receded, leaving her even more frustrated.

This unfulfilled feeling wasn’t anything new to her either. She’d been unable to cum in the last month, no matter how hard she’d tried. Worse yet, she’d slowly lost the ability to be turned on by anything other than Derrick. Hell, the last time she’d had sex with Jordan she’d had to have him do her from behind while she fantasized that it was Derrick fucking her just so she could wet at all.

She felt her traitorish hands begin to fondle her breasts and pussy as her mind turned back to thoughts of Derrick. Even though she couldn’t cum, she’d still keep herself masturbating for longer and longer periods each day. As she felt yet another failed climax begin to build within her, her mind went back to her latest dream. Specifically it went back to what she’d said at the last moment before waking up. Somehow she knew that this was the key to her orgasm. If she just said those words out loud, every orgasm she’d been denied would be given back to her.

But she wasn’t going to say it. She wasn’t going to give that.....bastard, the satisfaction. Instead she just kept on masturbating for the next hour in a fruitless attempt to satiate herself before she could finally force herself to stop so she could get ready to school.

As she did this she tried to ignore the part of herself deep inside that was excited about getting to see Derrick again.

“Derrick, could I talk to you for a moment?”

Derrick looked up as he was gathering his things to see Ms. Heller looking at him with concern. “Sure,” he responded quickly before sitting back down.

Ms. Heller put a hand on his shoulder in a light reassuring way before saying, “Are you okay? You seemed distracted in class today, which isn’t like you.”

This was true of course. Derrick happened to find chemistry quite interesting, even without the benefit of getting to look at Ms. Heller all through class.

Ms. Heller was definitely one of those sexy teachers you always hear about and practically never see in real life. She had striking green eyes that seemed to complement her short black hair. Add to that perfect skin and a body that was obvious no matter how conservatively she chose to dress and Derrick had finally found a teacher that he didn’t mind staring at all day.

Mind you, she’d stopped being quite so conservative in her outfits lately. Her blue skirt now went down to her knees instead of her ankles like they used to and instead of one of her novelty woolen sweaters, she was wearing a more businesslike white shirt and matching blue jacket that finally allowed Derrick to make out just how large her breasts really were.

Not that he’d been able to enjoy any of that. He’d been too busy stressing about what he was going to do about Amanda to really pay attention to anything else.

“Sorry, it’s just, well, I’ve got a lot on my mind.”

Ms. Heller just gave him an understanding smile before leaning in a bit closer and saying, “It’s about Amanda being back, right?”

Derrick flinched when she said that. “How did you...?” he began before stopping himself from saying anything more.

“Trust me,” she sais, a hint of anger beginning to form on her voice. “I know her type all too well. She thinks she can do whatever she likes and there’ll be no consequences ever.”

Ms. Heller then looked at Derrick far more seriously than she’d been doing so far. “Listen,” she told him. “If she bothers you, just tell me. I don’t care about any of this football nonsense that the rest of the teachers seem obsessed with. All I care about is that one of my best students needs my help, so If I have to, I’ll take this right up to the superintendent and if they want to fire me over this then so be it.”

Well that settled it. Even if he was inclined to risk a sure beating to tell Ms. Heller about what was going on, he definitely wouldn’t now that she was willing to risk her job over it. “Don’t worry, she hasn’t done anything yet, but I’ll let you know if that changes.”

Ms. Heller looked at him quietly for a few seconds more before sighing and letting him go. “All right, just remember what I said, okay?”

“I’ll remember,” Derrick replied before getting up and walking out of the classroom.

Now that he was out of class, Derrick could concentrate on what he’d figured out so far.

The first thing he’d done after his obligatory freak out yesterday was to contact his board game crew. He figured if anyone was going to mess with her on his behalf it would be these guys. Of course they’d all told him no. They were his friends, but they weren’t stupid. That only left either someone else setting him up, or Amanda was just blaming him for some piece of bad luck.

Unfortunately that seemed to be where he was stuck. Frankly, without any more information he was dead in the water. This meant that there was only one avenue left open to him now. He knew that whatever it was that had been done to Amanda, there was one person she’d be willing to talk to about it. Derrick slumped as he accepted that if he was going to save himself, he was going to have to talk to Sarah.

Amanda walked into the cafeteria at lunchtime. She’d been in a bit of a daze all day, as she kept starting to fantasize about Derrick and had to regularly stop herself from masterbating in the middle of class. She kept repeating to herself that it was just one more day, than Derrick would fix this and then she’d really teach him a lesson about who he’d been messing with (she also tried to ignore the small voice in the back of her head that told her she should teach him this lesson using her pussy).

Her inner monolog was interrupted by the sight of Sarah waving at her. Sarah had apparently gotten there early and had saved a table just for them. As she got closer however, Sarah’s appearance shocked her.

It wasn’t the miniskirt, or the low riding V neck she was wearing. Sarah had always been quite comfortable with her body and actually enjoyed the extra attention she got for dressing so scantily. It also wasn’t that she had dyed her shoulder length hair pink. She’d always hated her natural brown hair color and had taken every opportunity to experiment with new colors regularly. It also wasn’t that she was wearing contacts that changed her eye color from it’s natural brown to a bright green. Rather, it was the fact that unlike her, she seemed relaxed and completely rested.

Not that Sarah being beautiful was supposed to be something shocking. After all, the two of them were the hottest girls in school. Hell, she’d have been the only legitimate threat to Amanda getting Head Cheerleader if it wasn’t for the fact that Sarah had no desire for the job. But what WAS strange about her looking like that was that Sarah was in the same boat as she was.

When Amanda had first realized that something was seriously wrong with her, she’d tried telling someone about it. Unfortunately, every time had resulted in failure. At least that was, until she’d met up with Sarah. Sarah had been every bit as restless as she was and after talking for a little bit, they’d found that they could open up with each other about what was happening to them. This is what had led them both to realize that Derrick was responsible for what was happening to them and they’d helped each other resist against the impulses that had been instilled in them.

So obviously, if Sarah was looking this good, something must have happened. A flicker of hope lit up in her as she thought that maybe this meant that Derrick had already undone what he’d done to Sarah and tonight she’d be next.

“All right, spill it,” Amanda said as she sat down next to her.

Sarah simply grinned back at her, like the cat who’d gotten the cream. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said, with fake incredulity. “I mean, I did break up with Kevin last night.”

“What? Why?”

“I didn’t have a choice. I found out he was cheating on me.”

Amanda gave Sarah a look that conveyed just how much she didn’t buy any of this. “Sarah, you’ve known he was cheating on you for three months and you didn’t care before.”

“That’s because unlike you and Jordan, I was never serious about him. I didn’t care that he was sleeping around cause he was a good lay and I knew I could use this later when I got tired of him.”

“So why now?”

Sarah arched her eyebrow as she looked back at Amanda. “Are you serious? What point is there in keeping him around if he can’t even get me wet anymore.”

At those words, Amanda could feel the ground breaking away under her metaphorical feet. “But, I thought...”

“You mean why I look so satisfied right now? Well that’s easy,” Sarah said before leaning in to whisper into Amanda’s ear. “I figured out a loophole around his little programming that let me cum.”

“What!? What did you do?” Amanda practically hissed in her ear.

Sarah looked back at her with sympathy. “It’s not that hard. All you need to do is just repeat that whole spiel on vowing to be his little sex slave. Once you do that, you’ll cum like crazy.”

“You can’t....!” Amanda shouted as she stood up quickly, only to stop as she realized she was about to make a scene in front of everybody. “You can’t do that,” she whispered instead after sitting down quickly.

“Please, it’s not like I’m really going to become a happy little slave for that dork,” Sarah retorted.

“But...”

“Look,” Sarah said, interrupting her. “You don’t have to actually mean it. So long as you say the words you can still cum.”

“I still think this is a bad idea.”

“Trust me. The real problem is all this stress over not cumming. Once you’ve cum this will be a lot easier to deal with.”

Amanda looked down as she sighed. Sarah WAS looking a lot better, and it was true the constant edging she’d been feeling for the last month had really worn her down. But somehow she still felt that this was a really bad idea. She just hoped that she was wrong.

It wasn’t until after school that Derrick was finally able to get up enough courage to approach Sarah. He’d spotted her just as she was walking into the parking lot in front of the school. He took a deep breath to strengthen himself before finally calling out to her. “Hey Sarah, wait up!” he yelled at her before jogging to catch up to where she was.

For her part, Sarah just seemed to freeze in place, almost like a deer caught in the headlights. As Derrick finally closed in on her, he could see that she was looking at him with iudisguised terror. The look took him aback for a moment, before he raised his hands in a show that he meant no harm.

“I’m sorry for bothering you, I just really need your help,” he said.

Sarah looked at him, some confusion beginning to show on her face, though the fear was still quite evident. “What about...” she asked, slowly, almost as if afraid of what the answer might be.

Derrick could tell something was wrong, but he’d come this far, so he decided he might as well power through this. Without thinking he just blurted out what he wanted to say as fast as he could.

“Listen, Amanda talked to me yesterday. She seems to think I did something to her. Now I swear whatever it was I didn’t do it. Hell, I don’t even know what it is I’m supposed to have done. Please, I just need you to tell me what she’s pissed about so I can figure out how to fix this before the entire football team kicks the shit out of me.”

After Derrick’s bout with word diarrhea ended he waited for Sarah to respond. For several seconds she just stared back at him, sheer incredulity showing on her face. Then, just as he felt that he had to say something, Sarah burst out laughing.

“This is serious!” Derrick said in almost a shout.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s just....how could you not KNOW!?!?”

“Well if you just told me, then maybe I could tell you.”

Sarah chuckled a little bit then, before her laughter finally subsided. In its place was a grin, one that told Derrick that she’d had an idea of some sort and whatever it was, he was not going to like it.

At that moment Sarah pulled out her phone and began to navigate to something on it before stopping and looking up at him. “Contact info,” she said.

“What?”

“Give me your contact info,” Sarah replied, with a hint of annoyance at having to explain herself to him. After Derrick remained silent for a while she groaned and continued. “Look, I have something I need to do right now, and this is going to take awhile to go over. So, give me your contact info, and once I’m done I’ll head over to your place so we can discuss the whole thing in length.”

When Derrick heard this he almost collapsed as the tension seemed to finally release him from its hold. “Really,” he responded, almost fearful that she’ll suddenly change her mind.

“Look, whoever fucked over Amanda, fucked over me too, so if it wasn’t you, then I want to know who it is. So trust me, I’ll be there,” Sarah said before turning to walk away.

Derrick let her go then. He simply sighed in relief. Sarah was going to tell him what was really going on, and he’d finally be able to get out from under this could of doom he’d been trapped under ever since yesterday. Derrick started his walk back to his house, so he could get the place ready. After all, he wanted to make sure the place was at least presentable for Sarah.

As soon as Derrick was no longer in sight Sarah practically collapsed onto her knees. When Derrick had called out to her to wait, she’d felt her entire body go rigid as she couldn’t stop herself from standing there until he’d caught up to her.

Once he was, she’d realized just how much trouble she was in. It was almost like he was exuding some sort of energy out from him, energy that only she could feel, but one that made her practically helpless in front of him. Somehow she knew that if he had ordered her to strip naked and suck on his cock right there and then, she’d suddenly find herself naked and on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

But instead of cementing his control over her, he’d come begging her for help. That’s how she knew that somehow, he didn’t know what he’d done to them.

The idea was almost ludicrous. This was not natural, and why would anyone else try to brainwash them to follow Derrick around like some lovesick puppies. But unless Derrick was the greatest actor who ever lived, he couldn’t fake that sheer desperation on his face.

But that fact that Derrick didn’t know meant that she had an opportunity. She had no doubt now that eventually this power was going to force her to sleep with him. But Derrick was just some little virgin, while she was an expert in seduction. If she was going to be forced to have sex with Derrick, then she was going to do it under her own terms.

For now though, she needed to get home. If she was going to take control of things, she was going to need to prepare herself. She especially needed to change into a more appropriate outfit for her first time with Derrick.

And once she’d had her fun, she’d start training Derrick into becoming the perfect little toy for herself.

Derrick had just finished making a little snack for himself when the doorbell rang. Unlike the last time however, he was quite thrilled to hear it this time. He quickly set the food on the table and ran over to the door. As soon as he got there he stopped for a second and took a deep breath before gathering his courage and finally opening the door.

As he expected it was Sarah on the other end of the door. She’d changed since he’d seen her at school. Now she was sporting a pink short skirt along with a varsity jacket. “Bout time,” she said with a little grin in a manner that implied she wasn’t really angry with him at all, before she simply walked into the house.

Derrick moved to the side to let her in. Once she was in Sarah looked around his living room before turning back around to him. “So where’s your parents?” she asked.

“Out at the moment,” Derrick responded.

“Having a little date night huh,” Sarah said with a naughty grin.

Actually dad isn’t even in town. He’s visiting with grandpa at the moment.”

“Really?”

Derrick wasn’t used to being alone with a woman that wasn’t either family or a teacher, especially not one as hot and popular as Sarah, so in a desperate bid to somehow keep this going he elaborated. “Well you see my grandma died recently and gramps has been having a hard time adjusting, so dad took some time off to go over there and help him get situated.”

“Oh,” Sarah said. An awkward silence followed before Sarah piped in again with, “Sorry about your grandma.”

Derrick simply shrugged. “It’s okay, I didn’t really know her that well. SHe was more like gramps maid than his wife.”

Sarah had a curious look on her face when Derrick said that. Before he could ask what she was thinking however she shook her head and said, “Well as interesting as this is, I think we have something a bit more important to discuss.”

That brought Derrick back to reality. He’d forgotten for a moment that Sarah wasn’t here for a friendly chat. She was here to help him figure out who had fucked with her and Amanda so he could help them fix whatever it was and hopefully figure out who was really behind this. “Oh right, I guess we should get down to business.”

“So let’s go to your room.”

“Why?” Derrick asked, looking confused.

Sarah looked down at him as she responded with, “Like I said earlier, this is going to take awhile, and I don’t want your mom to be interrupting us halfway through.”

Alarm bells started ringing in Derrick’s head. He could feel that being alone with her in his room was a BAD IDEA. Unfortunately, he also knew he was trapped. If he refused she could just walk away and he needed her to tell him what was going on or he was in serious shit. He just had to hope whatever little scheme she was up to, it wasn’t going to be too bad.

With a defeated sigh, Derrick slumped his shoulders and gestured to her to follow him.

Sarah simply followed behind with a spring to her step that almost made it look like she was skipping after him. Derrick tried to ignore it and headed up the stairs and down the hall until he’d hit the door to his room. He paused only a second before opening the door.

The room itself wasn’t too bad. He had a few pieces of clothing on the ground and the bed was still unmade, but otherwise it wasn’t a complete disaster area. “Sorry for the mess. I wasn’t planning on company,” he said as a way of apology.

“I’ve seen worse,” Sarah said dismissively.

“Well can we get on to business then?”

“Sure, just let me take off my jacket first.”

Sarah slowly unzipped her jacket in front of Derrick. As the zipper slid lower and lower, Derrick’s eyes bulged larger and larger. When she’d finally gotten it down she simply let the jacket fall off her and onto the ground.

Derrick simply stood there, frozen in shock. Underneath her jacket Sarah hadn’t been wearing anything at all. Her breasts stood out for him to see in all their glory. Her areolas where tiny, almost being absorbed by the light pink of her erect nipples that she was openly displaying for him with a predatory look on her face. “Like what you see? Well what do you think about this?” she said before reaching down and slowly pulling up her skirt to reveal that also wasn’t wearing any panties, leaving her clean shaven pussy, completely exposed to him.

Derrick didn’t know what to do. He’d imagined several different possibilities for what Sarah was going to do once she got him alone, but he’d never even considered this. Seeing that he was completely frozen in front of her, Sarah sauntered forward and leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

The warm feeling of her lips on his snapped him back to reality and he reached around and hugged her just as he started to feel the pressure of her tongue on his lips. He parted his mouth and felt her tongue enter his and begin dancing with his own. Everything seemed to disappear then until he suddenly felt the world shift as she pushed him down onto the bed.

As he fell she came down with him, landing on top of him on the bed. He had barely a moment to process this before Sarah had grabbed his t-shirt and with a hard thrust, forcibly pulled it over his head and off him. Derrick felt a little embarrassed then, as while he wasn’t overweight or anything it wasn’t like he was sporting a six pack either. Sarah for her part simply gave his body a look of pure hunger as she began to kiss at his neck while her hands began to undo his belt. “Don’t worry,” she whispered to him as his belt came off. “Just let me take the lead this first time.”

A slight bit of rationality still existed in Derrick’s head as he felt her hand slip under his pants and caress his cock directly. “I don’t have a condom,” he said in a phrase that was half worry, half apology. Sarah just chuckled. “I’m on the pill,” she said before suddenly pulling her body down to his waist as she pulled his pants down to his ankles.

Once his pants were down they got caught up in his shoes and rather than deal with pulling them off, Sarah just moved herself back up Derrick’s body, eventually positioning herself cowgirl style right on his waist. Derrick felt a shiver of pleasure as she wiggled her hips, causing her pussy lips to move across his dick. This went on for only a second before Sarah reached down and positioned his cock right at her entrance. She gave a little wink then, just as she thrust her hips down, impaling herself on him.

Derrick felt heat and a blissful tightness on his cock. For a brief moment he closed his eyes as he almost came right at that moment. But, fearing the jeers of being labeled a quick shot, he gritted his teeth and held on.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Sarah looking down on him in a possessive look on her face. She then pulled her skirt up again, giving Derrick a full look at where they were connected. She then leaned forward bringing herself down until her face was right in front of his. “Okay, here’s the deal. All you have to do is make sure you use this cock of yours to keep me pleased. You do that and I’ll make sure you don’t have to worry about Amanda, or anyone else again. Got it?”

Not knowing what to say Derrick simply nodded in understanding. Seeing that, Sarah gave him a big smile right before she began to undulate her hips slowly, building the pleasure in him up again.

Derrick still didn’t know what was going on, but he did know one thing. Apparently his safety lay in how good he was in bed. So in a bid to keep Sarah happy, he reached down and put his hands on her ass. Sarah moaned in delight at the sensation, so Derrick continued by using his leverage to begin thrusting.

Sarah shrieked in shock when his first thrust hit her. Before she could really respond his second thrust came and her eyes began to go back in her head as she stopped reacting to what he was doing and just started to moan uncontrollably. Not knowing what to do, Derrick rolled over, putting himself on top of her and started pumping in earnest. Sarah did nothing but reach her hands back to grab the back of the bed’s headrest. From there she seemed to lose all sense of anything around her, just screaming in pleasure as he thrust into her again and again.

Eventually however, Derrick couldn’t hold on any longer and he felt the rush of his own orgasm coming over him. He began to pull out, but before he could do that her legs reached around and locked him in place, forcing him to thrust one more time into her pussy. The stimulation pushed him over the edge and he came hard, pouring all his cum right into Sarah’s womb.

Sarah let out one final primal scream that seemed to go on forever before she suddenly flopped down onto the bed, unconscious.

Derrick rolled over and started gasping as he lay in the bed next to her. After catching his breath he looked over Sarah’s sleeping face and only one thought went to his head. “What the fuck was that?”

Sarah didn’t know how long she’d laid there, passed out, but when she did finally wake up, she saw Derrick pulling his pants back up.

No, wait. It wasn’t Derrick anymore. She’d finally offered herself to him and he’d accepted. From now on, he wasn’t Derrick anymore, he was Master.

It was the moment she’d been waiting for, seemingly her whole life. Ever since she and Amanda had snuck in to look at the boys changing and she’d caught him. Amanda had noticed him as well, and Sarah knew she had fallen instantly in love with him, but Sarah was different. She hadn’t fallen in love, she’d fallen in lust.

The moment she’d seen Derrick, she’d known that he was destined to be her Master one day. That was why she’d slept around so much, she’d needed the practice. Of course she’d felt bad about not being able to offer her virginity to Derrick, but she felt it was more important to have the training necessary to satisfy his every desire. So she slept with guy after guy and learned more and more, all for this moment. That the moment had come a little early was a bit of a surprise to her. She’d originally planned to wait until graduation before offering herself up to him, but recent events had changed that.

It had begun with Amanda’s stupid idea to tease Derrick in chemistry class. The chemicals weren’t anything dangerous so Derrick wasn’t in any real danger, but that wasn’t the point. Sarah agreed to it mostly because she thought it would be something he could, ‘punish,’ her for later. That and because she knew Amanda was just using this to convince herself that she wasn’t in love with Derrick. SHe thought that if Amanda went through with this, it might snap her out of this delusion she was in and then they could both serve Derrick together.

But as soon as the suspension had come down, she’d been tormented by horrific nightmares. In these dreams she’d imagined that she was someone else, some girl who hadn’t dedicated her entire life to the sexual satisfaction of Derrick. In fact, this girl seemed to not even like him. It was horrible. She couldn’t even cum she was so wracked with guilt over just imagining she wasn’t his slave. It felt so bad that she’d decided to do something drastic.

She’d come here, to his house and had offered herself to him. She’d begged him to make her his sex slave and Master to his benevolance, had agreed.

What followed could only be described as pure perfection. The moment she’d slid him into her, she’d felt like she had finally fulfilled her very reason for existing. And once he’d started moving himself, she’d felt a single long orgasm that didn’t stop until she’d passed out.

She was going to have to work on that. Feeling pleasure from Master was only natural of course, but it wouldn’t do to let that prevent her from making it feel as good for him as she possibly could. Compared to him, her pleasure didn’t matter in the slightest.

But that was for later. For right now, she needed to see to Master. Once he’d gotten his pants back on completely he turned and looked at her. She felt herself blushing at his attention and nervously asked him, “Was that...good for you?”

“Um, yeah. It was.....amazing,” Derrick said putting his hand at the back of his head.

“Well, we can do it again anytime you like. But first I need to do the oath.”

“Oath?” Derrick asked, confusion showing on his face.

“Yeah, I know I should have done it right at the start, but in the excitement I completely forgot about it. Anyway, here we go.”

With that, Sarah moved her legs apart, exposing her pussy. She then reached down with both hands, exposing the inside of her pussy directly before saying, “I pledge myself to serving you as your dedicated sex slave. Now please Master, use this bitch slut’s holes to satisfy any desire you want.”

It was just as she was saying this that the door to Derrick’s room opened and his mom walked in.