The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Gene

Chapter 2

Derrick froze up, his mind completely unable to comprehend what was happening. First Sarah, who previously he would have said only knew he was because she enjoying bullying him showed up at his house apparently with the intention of having sex with him. To make things even more insane, afterwards she’d declared herself to be his sex slave.

Of course, with his luck being what it was, that was the exact moment when his mom had gotten back from getting her hair permed and had walked right into his bedroom. She walked into the room and froze, looking first at Sarah, who was lying on his bed, naked except for her skirt, still spread eagled and presenting herself to him, and then back to Derrick, who at least had been able to get his pants on first, so at least that embarrassment had been avoided.

His mom took a deep breath, sighed and then said, “Get dressed and then come downstairs. We need to talk.” She then walked out of the room, leaving only the lingering dread of the conversation he was about to have.

As soon as she left Sarah got up and quickly grabbed her jacket off the floor. “I’m sorry, I should have been paying more attention before I pledged myself to you,” she said, her head down in contrition.

Derrick went and grabbed his own t-shirt as well. As he did this he asked her, “So what is this pledge you’re talking about?”

Sarah just looked at him confused. “It’s my slave pledge of course. I was so worried that you were going to turn me down, but you accepted and I’ve never been so happy!?”

“Accepted? When did I accept anything?”

As soon as he said that, Sarah became increasingly frightened. “Don’t you remember? It was when we were in the living room just now. I got on my knees and begged you to make me your slave and you just reached out to me with your big manly hands and then took me up to your room where you,” and here Sarah lowered her head to the side as she blushed like a girl in the throes of first love, “used me like a good sex slave should be used.”

Derrick could feel one of his eyes twitching as listened to her. That had quite literally never happened. He wasn’t sure if this was some fucked up game she was playing or if he’d gone completely insane, but with his mom waiting downstairs he just didn’t have the time to figure this out right now. A frustrated groan slipped out as he got his shirt on and walked out of the room, Sarah quickly following behind him.

When Derrick walked into the living room he saw his mom sitting on a chair she’d set up by the coffee table. She motioned him and Sarah to sit down on the couch across from her as she held a phone up to her ear. Derrick took a deep breath to settle himself and sat down on the couch and forced himself to look his mom in the face.

For a woman in her fifties, Derrick’s mom looked pretty good. Derrick of course would never admit this. To her she was simply mom, so any implication from someone that his mom was, ‘hot,’ would be met with an annoyed grimace. It didn’t change the fact that she was hot, with her long curly brown hair and hourglass figure, which she spent a lot of time at the gym in order to keep up, but it did mean he was less likely to notice any of that.

Finally she got in contact with whoever was on the other line and began talking. “Hi dear. I know it’s late, but this is important. I need you to get your dad and put him on speakerphone. There’s something I need to talk to both of you about.”

As soon as she finished talking she put the phone down face up on the table. A few sounds of people moving could be heard from the other end before he heard the gruff voice of his grandfather on the phone. “All right I’m here woman, what is this about?”

“And hello to you too. Derrick’s here by the way. Derrick, so hi to your grandfather.”

“Um, hi,” Derrick mumbled.

From the phone Derrick could hear the sound of his father’s voice as he said, “Dear, please tell me this isn’t some excuse to have a nice family chat.”

“No dear. I’m calling because Derrick’s activated.”

That got a reaction. For a little while Derrick couldn’t figure out what anyone on the other line was saying. Finally after about a minute of furious arguing his grandfather managed to get himself heard over the din.

“This is all ridiculous woman. The earliest anyone has ever activated is 23. If Derrick were to have actually activated that means he would have done it nearly 5 years earlier than the earliest it could ever happen!”

“And yet it did.”

“Listen honey,” Derrick’s father interjected. “If he had really activated there should be a woman involved..”

“That would be me,” Sarah said. “Um, hi. I’m Sarah, Derrick’s girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend!!! Derrick, why haven’t you told us you got a girlfriend? This is NOT the way you should be introducing us to her,” his dad said.

“I’m sorry it was my fault. I was just really nervous about meeting all of you,” Sarah responded. “And of course I ended up meeting Mrs. Carter..”

“You can call me Laura dear. No need for formalities at this point.”

“Right well I ended up meeting Laura in the worst possible way. She walked in as Derrick and I, we were, well....we were doing some...roleplay.”

“Um, honey. I think you might have mistook what was going on there.”

Derrick’s mom sighed in annoyance before responding. “Well there’s a simple way to settle this. Derrick,” and looked over towards him then. “Go walk around the block.”

Derrick up to this point had been desperately trying to crawl under the seat cushions. This was by far the most humiliating conversation he’d had in his entire life. So he was a little taken aback by his mother’s request. “What?” he asked.

“It’s simple. Go outside, walk around the block, and then come back inside. That’s it.”

Derrick didn’t understand what this was supposed to accomplish, but if it got him out of this room he was all for it. As he stood up, Sarah stood up with him. “I’ll come with you,” she said.

“No, you stay here,” His mother replied with a voice that made it clear she was not messing around.

“Derrick, I know what your mom is trying to do. Just go ahead and do it so we can get this over with.”

“Okay,” Derrick responded, this time finally moving himself towards the door and away from this awkwardness. As he got up and began to move, Sarah was looking incredibly worried, getting more and more frightened the further he got away from her. Just as he opened the door and was about to walk out, she suddenly jumped out the couch and ran over to him. Almost tackling him in a bear hug.

“Is that sound what I think it was?”

“Yes dear it was. I think we can officially say that Derrick’s activated now.”

“Okay, what are you all talking about?” Derrick said, finally having had enough.

“Come sit down boy,” came the voice of his grandfather. “I think we have a lot to talk about.

Afterwards it took a moment for Derrick to get back to the couch. Sarah had been reluctant to let go of him and even now she was seated next to him with a death grip on his arm. “Okay, can you please explain what’s going on to me now,” he asked no one in particular, too exasperated to care at this moment.

It was his grandfather who ultimately answered him. “What’s going on is very complicated. Fortunately our family has had a lot of experience in explaining this. The first thing you should know is that our family has a unique ability, inherited only by the men in this family. What it does is basically what you’re looking at next to you. It turns a woman into your dedicated slave.”

Derrick wanted to laugh. To claim that grandpa was just fucking around with him. Except, when he looked to his side he could see Sarah, still holding on to him, with a look of complete adoration on her face. Before he could come up with some explanation for this, his grandfather continued.

“Normally this only happens when you’re around 25, which is why we usually wait until your 21st birthday to tell you.Why your powers activated so early I don’t know, but we’ll just have to deal with it.”

“The first thing to know is how your power works. When your power activates, or activated I guess, It reaches out and finds a woman in the nearby area. As far as we can tell, the woman is random, though whoever the power picks is beautiful by the standards of the person who has the power.”

“That’s why your Aunt Matilda is 300 pounds. Uncle Lester has a thing for fatties,” His mom interjected.

“Don’t interrupt me, woman,” grandpa said angrily before continuing. “Anyway, once the link has happened the woman slowly has a new personality created within them. That personality will bleed into the old one until they can’t help but have sex with you. Once that happens the old personality is erased and they change into whatever your view of the perfect slave is.”

It was then that Sarah, having listened to all of this, finally spoke up. “Wait. So what you’re saying is, I’ve been brainwashed?”

It was Derrick’s mom who answered her. “I’m afraid so. I know it was a shock to me too, but I think it’s better that I know this rather than living some lie that I’m not a brainwashed slave.”

This admission caught Derrick by surprise. “Wait, mom you’re...”

“Your father’s slave yes.”

“But, you aren’t acting like one.”

“That’s because your father and I had been dating for 2 years before his power activated. Since what he wanted was me, I mostly stayed the same, just with a massively increased libido.”

“MOM!!!”

“LAURA!!!”

“I think we’re past the point of being coy about this now dear,” was her only response.

“So is there any way to undo this,” Derrick said in a desperate bid to change the subject.

“WHAT NO!! MASTER PLEASE DON’T THROW ME AWAY!! I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING THAT HORRIBLE BITCH THAT I USED TO BE!!!?”

As Derrick reeled from the terrified screaming that Sarah had just done, his mother moved to smooth things over. “It’s okay,” she said. “He’s not going to throw you away, now are you?”

Seeing his mother’s pointed look, Derrick was not stupid enough to not get the hint. “Of course I’m not going to abandon you. I just wanted to make sure you’re happy first.”

That seemed to relax her as, though she didn’t quite let go of his arm, she did ease up on her grip so it wasn’t constricting his blood flow anymore.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that, when I look back at who I used to be, she was so horrible. I don’t want to be like that ever again.”

Sarah’s statement made his mom give her a strange look. “What do you mean, who you used to be?”

“Well, I’ve been having dreams recently. In these dreams I’m a different person, I think that person is who I was before Derrick enslaved me.”

“That’s....interesting. As far as I’m aware no one has ever retained any memories of who they were before they were enslaved.”

“Is that bad?” Sarah asked.

“Not really. It’s probably just a side effect of Derrick’s powers activating so early. Anyway, it’s late so let’s get some sleep and we can go over this in more detail after you get out of school tomorrow.”

“But what if my power activates again?” Derrick asked.

“That’s not possible,” His grandfather responded. “Your power only ever activates once. You get one slave, and one slave only. That’s just the way it works.”

“Ummm, that might not be true,” Sarah said.

Suddenly everything went very quiet. FInally Derrick’s mom asked the question that was on everyone’s mind. “What do you mean that might not be true?”

“There’s a girl in my school, Amanda. She’s my best friend and I think Derrick might have enslaved her too.”

Pandemonium ensued. It was worse than the yelling that occurred when they’d just thought he’d activated early. Finally Derrick’s dad managed to get through the talking, if only by just yelling for everyone to shut up over and over again until they finally did it.

“I’m coming home tomorrow,” he said once everyone had quieted down.

“I’m coming with you,” grandpa added.

“Are you sure?”

“This has literally never happened before in the entire history of our family. Since I’m the one who knows this power better than anyone, I’m the best person to help the boy to get through this.”

And with that it was decided. They said their goodbyes and hung up. Afterwards, mom looked at Sarah and asked for her to call her parents.

“Why?” Sarah asked.

“Because right now you’re in the early stages of your enslavement. Until that’s over you won’t be able to go more than 10 feet away from Derrick. So I need to talk to your parents to explain to them why you’re staying the night.”

“Oh right,” Sarah responded before handing her phone over.

The following conversation didn’t take long. His mom just told them that Derrick was tutoring her to help her get caught up after suspension in the hopes that if they spend more time together, she’ll be less inclined to bully him in the future. Her reason for staying the night was just that they had so much ground to cover that she felt it was best if Sarah just stayed her instead of heading back so late at night. Derrick personally couldn’t believe that her parents bought it, but decided that it ultimately didn’t matter in the end.

Afterwards they had some dinner before Derrick and Sarah went back up to his room. He’d originally offered to sleep on the couch, but his own mother had nixed that idea. “Derrick,” she said. “She’s your slave. Right now she can’t be more than 10 feet away from you and even if she could, she wouldn’t want to. Just try to keep the noise down so I can sleep okay?”

Derrick was so shaken at this point that he didn’t have the brainpower to argue. He simply stumbled his way to his room and shut the door behind him. So many things were jumping through his head that he didn’t know if he would be able to even fall asleep. It was then that he felt a soft pressure on his back. He looked to see that Sarah had already stripped herself naked and was hugging him from behind. “It’s going to be okay,” she told him.

He wished that what she’d said had made him feel better, but it didn’t. He still felt incredibly conflicted about everything that had happened. Sensing this, Sarah turned his head and gave him a chaste kiss.

That kiss slowly turned into something far less chaste and very quickly Derrick found himself just as naked as Sarah was. HE still wasn’t sure about whether he should be doing this, but right now he just didn’t want to think. So he grabbed hold of her and began to indulge himself. In the back of his mind a little thought said that at least this way he wasn’t going to have to worry about falling asleep tonight.

Sarah nestled into Master’s chest as he slept. She was still a little bit confused about everything she’d heard, but the important thing she knew was that she’d been recognized by Master’s family as his slave now. That alone had made everything worth it.

But still, she needed to think about Amanda. She wasn’t lying when she said that she thought Amanda had been caught in Master’s power too, but how could that be? Thinking back, her nightmares seem to have started a month ago. A month ago, when they’d dumped those chemicals on Master.

It made sense, in a way. Frankly those chemicals shouldn’t have hurt Master anymore than dumping salt water on someone’s head. But instead, he’d been burned and parts of his hair had even been bleached white. Whatever it is that makes Master unique must have reacted to the chemicals somehow, activating early and grabbing any girl near him. That would explain why he had enslaved her, Amanda and....oh my.

There was someone else that was just as close to Master as they were when his powers activated. If she’d been caught too....

She’d need to play it carefully. This was after all, just a guess, so she could be wrong. But if she was right, then Master was going to need her help to ensure that his OTHER slave didn’t cause a horrible scene before she was subjugated.

Miss Keller sat behind her desk and tried to concentrate. That was somewhat complicated of course by the fact that he was RIGHT THERE! Derrick was just sitting there, quietly taking his test along with everyone else, seemingly oblivious to what a mess he was making of her panties. Or rather, what a mess he’d be making of them, if she was wearing any.

No, she really shouldn’t be doing this, blaming Derrick for her problems. It’s not like he was aware of what he was doing to her nether regions, he was just an innocent in all this.

It had all started about a month ago. She’d started having strange dreams. Dreams about Derrick. The problem was that the dreams had begun to bleed into her real life.

She supposed it was her own fault really. Ever since she was a little girl, she’d always been submissive (or was that just part of her dreams?). She’d always wanted a Master to make all of her decisions for her. And when she’d seen Derrick at the beginning of the school year, it had been like she’d been struck by lightning. Somehow she’d known, this was the Master she’d been waiting for all her life (Or had she? She seemed to also remember not thinking much of him at all, seeing him as just another one of her students. But that can’t be right, can it?)

It wasn’t long before she’d started masturbating to the thought of him dominating her and making her submit to him. When she slipped and actually spoke the oath of submission out loud, well, she came harder than she had ever had before in her entire life. She’d been swearing the oath ever since.

When she’d changed her outfit to her current more business-like one, the other teachers had complimented her on it. They’d thought it had made her look more professional. What they hadn’t realized was that she’d changed because she’d been getting hornier and hornier and the new outfit let her get her hand under her skirt easier. That’s also why she’d stopped wearing panties, it made it easier for her to access her pussy.

But soon even this wasn’t enough. She wanted Derrick himself. She wanted him to take his cock and ram it right up her cunt. To take her like the bitch she was and make her his.

The only problem with that was that Derrick was her student.

There was no getting around it, teachers can not be in a relationship with one of their students. Beyond the simple ethics of it, it also wasn’t fair to either of them, since it opened them both up to too many conflicts of interest. No, they simply could not be.

As she was trying to convince herself of this, she noticed Derrick get up out of the corner of her eye. She watched as he walked up to her desk and placed his now completed test in front of her. “Done already?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he replied with a nervous smile before turning and walking back to his desk.

When he smiled at her, it was as if the sun suddenly appeared in front of her. She became temporarily lost in it, only coming back to herself when he turned around. Inwardly she was relieved. If he’d kept smiling at her like that, she probably would have spread her legs and begged him to take her right then and there.

Instead she was left feeling unsatisfied. She consoled herself by remembering that while Derrick may be her student now, in a few months he was going to graduate. Once that had happened, there was nothing wrong with offering herself to him then. Miss Keller’s eyes glazed over and a silly grin appeared on her face as she fantasized about that day and all the things Derrick would do to her.

Wow, she really had it bad didn’t she. Sarah had been quietly watching Ms. Heller for a while and it was becoming increasingly obvious that she’d been right. The average student probably wouldn’t have noticed. They’d have just seen her reading a book behind her desk as she waited for the students to finish, but Sarah knew otherwise.

The first clue was simply the book she was reading. Ms. Heller has been reading the same page for the last 15 minutes. Once she realized that, she also saw that her eyes weren’t actually looking at the book at all. Instead they’d been glued to one specific person. Master.

No, not Master, Derrick. She had to be careful and not even think of him as Master. If she slipped and accidentally called him Master out loud, that would be very bad for him. Even in the best case scenario where everything thought she was making some sort of joke at his expense, Amanda would realize the truth and if she was going to succeed in making her realize her true purpose in life, she was going to need Amanda to trust her.

Still, it felt somehow wrong to refer to Derrick as anything but Master. The thought had concerned Sarah for some time now, but she couldn’t see a way around it...unless.

Of course! She simply needed to realize that what Derrick really meant, was Master. That way she could call him Derrick to her heart’s content and no one need ever know that when she called him Derrick, what she meant was that she was calling him, her Derrick.

Once that had been decided Sarah’s body relaxed, as though finally relieved. She hadn’t even noticed how tense she’d been, probably because she was still dealing with her issues from that morning.

Derrick’s mom had dropped her off at her house that morning so that she could get changed into something more....appropriate for school that day. She’d reached the point then that she could be away from Derrick for a little while, though it was hard for her. Only the knowledge that she’d see him again once she got to school had made it bearable at all.

Knowing that sooner she finished the sooner she got to see Derrick again, she’d gotten herself dressed as quickly as possible, pausing only to put on the bare minimum of make-up and to pour her pill down the drain.

Her pills. Derrick would probably not approve if she’d asked him in advance about doing that, which is why she hadn’t mentioned it to him at all. After coming down a bit from her giddy high of the previous day, she’d regained a little bit of herself. Not that Derrick’s desires weren’t still her top priority, it’s just that they were no longer her ONLY priority.

Case in point the pills. She’d thrown them out for one single purpose, she wanted Derrick’s babies.

The reason was personal as well as practical. The personal reason was simple to understand. She wanted his babies because she did. She wanted physical proof that she belonged to him. The only thing she felt bad about that was there wasn’t enough time before graduation for her to really show it. She desperately wanted to waddle her way up to the podium to accept her diploma with a belly that looked about to burst. Sadly even if she got pregnant today, she’d only be barely showing a baby bump by the time they graduated and that would be easily concealed by the graduation gown, so that desire wasn’t going to be fulfilled.

The practical was somewhat more complicated. She knew that she couldn’t hide her relationship with Derrick forever, so she had to find some way to normalize it. She’d come up with the plan that she’d convince the school that she was only dating him to set him up for an epic fall, only to accidentally fuck it up by getting herself pregnant.

And since she ‘didn’t believe in ‘getting an abortion,’ her only option then would be to marry him. She rather liked the idea, though she’d have to be careful to make sure everyone knew it was Derrick’s baby and not someone else’s. She definitely didn’t want people to think Derrick was a cuck.

As for the other two, well too fucking bad for them. Ms. Heller was almost a decade older than Derrick anyway and even if that didn’t disqualify her, the fact that her marrying Derrick so soon after he’d been her student would have people asking far too many questions about when their relationship began.

As for Amanda, Well Sarah felt a little bad for her, but when it came to Derrick, the first one to get pregnant wins.

But that was for later. For the moment she needed to concentrate on making the other two fall to Derrick’s charms with a minimum of fuss. So which one should she concentrate on first?

The decision was made for her when she saw Ms. Heller’s hand begin to slip under the desk and down towards her skirt. Ms. Heller was just about to start masturbating in front of everyone. For the moment the desk was hiding what was about to happen, but Sarah knew that if she didn’t act quickly someone in the class was going to notice and that couldn’t be allowed to happen. So, she quickly got up and loudly marched over to the desk.

She saw that the noise she was making made Ms. Heller realize what she was about to do and her hand quickly jerked away from her skirt. She then turned and looked over at Sarah as she put her test down in front of her.

Ms. Heller gave her a smile as she put her test down, but her eyes were telling a different story. Judging just by the eyes it looked like Ms. Heller wanted to jump over that desk and beat the shit out of her then and there. That seemed odd. All she’d done was interrupt her masturbation session, so why was she so angry with her?

Oh right, her previous bitch self had bullied Derrick. Obviously that was a very good reason to hate her. What she didn’t know of course was that that Sarah was already dead, replaced by a Sarah that was far superior to the old version.

Still this did convince her that she had to concentrate on Ms. Heller for now, since she needed her to join the group before she did anything rash. “Ms. Heller?” She asked.

“What is it?” Ms. Heller responded in a voice that sounded like she was straining her hardest to remain civil.

“Can I talk to you after class?”

Ms. Heller gave her a conflicted look. It seems that she really wanted to turn her down, but the part of her that was still a teacher knew that she needed to make time to help her students whenever possible. That battle played out inside of her until Ms. Heller sighed and simply responded with, “Sure.”

Sarah smiled and thanked her before heading back to her seat. Now all she had to do was to set the trap and watch Ms. Heller walk right into it. Once that had happened, then they could properly make up, possibly with a make-out session for Derrick’s enjoyment.

Amanda sulked as she ate her lunch. The test had gone about as bad as she’d feared. She couldn’t concentrate on any of the questions in front of her and had to catch herself several times when she’d been writing Derrick as the answer to multiple questions. At this point she’d be shocked if she’d gotten any of the questions right.

To make matters worse, Sarah was sitting right next to her looking just fine and relaxed despite everything that bastard had done to them.

“Are you okay?” Sarah asked her.

“I’m not going to do it,” she responded in a low groan.

“Do what?”

“I’m not going to swear that stupid oath and you know it. I’m not going to let him win.”

Sarah simply looked at her, her face full of concern, before she looked to her side and a mischievous grin appeared on her face. “Watch this,” she said before turning around and waving her hand in the air.

Amanda could only look on stunned as she realized that Sarah was waving at Derrick. “Hey Derrick,” Sarah shouted, loud enough so that the entire cafeteria could hear her. “I hope you enjoyed my little present this morning!”

Derrick turned red then and fast walked his way out of the cafeteria to the sound of laughter behind him. Amanda however was shocked beyond belief. She slowly turned towards her best friend and asked her, “How did you do that?”

Sarah leaned in and whispered into her ear, “Just swear the oath, cum your brains out. Once you do, you’ll feel so much more in control of yourself.”

“Really?” Amanda asked quietly, unable to keep the slight bit of hope out of her voice.

“Trust me,” Sarah responded with a confident grin. “I feel better now than I’ve felt at any time this whole month!”

Amanda put her head down and contemplated what Sarah had told her. It couldn’t really be that easy, could it? But look at Sarah, she’d said the oath and she was clearly far from being a sex slave. She’d even apparently regained the ability to bully Derrick. If she could do that, perhaps she could better force him to fix her.

But that would also mean saying the oath, and she’d promised herself she’d never do that. So, instead of making a choice, Sarah simply struggled inside, unsure of just what she should do.

Derrick rushed out of the cafeteria, his face red with embarrassment. He honestly didn’t know how she could be so brazen about what she’d done. I mean, here she was in front of everyone asking him how he liked the blowjob she’d given him that morning.

Not that he hadn’t enjoyed it of course. He’d woken up that morning to the feeling of Sarah’s tongue slowly licking his penis all the way from the bottom to the top. As he suddenly fidgeted, she looked up at him and a happy grin appeared on her face. “Good Morning Master,” she’d said.

“What are you doing?” he’d stupidly asked her, as if it wasn’t blatantly obvious what was happening.

Sarah for her part, looked at him with confusion. “I’m taking care of our morning wood Master, just like a good slave should.”

That’s when the events of yesterday caught up with him. Her coming to his house, them having sex and of course what had happened after. He started to lean up so he could push her off of him, but before he could she took his penis into her mouth. As her tongue began to deftly wriggle around the tip of his penis, he lost control of himself and laid back down. The heat of her mouth as she began to bob her head up and down and her tongue moved all along the base of his penis like it was some sort of octopus. It wasn’t long before he started to feel his orgasm coming up.

As though sensing it herself, Sarah suddenly pushed her head down until it reached the base of his penis. At that exact moment he’d had enough and he came directly into her mouth. Sarah held herself there as his cum poured into her. Only once his orgasm stopped did she slowly pull herself off of him. Once she did though, she looked him straight in the eyes and opened her mouth so he could see the cum she still had held inside, before closing her mouth and swallowing, opening her mouth afterwards to show that she had indeed swallowed it all.

Derrick still didn’t know how he should feel about all of this. He’d never even had a girlfriend before and now one of the hottest girls in school was dedicated to serving his cock. This was all crazy.

And now Ms. Heller had asked to speak with him after school. He didn’t know what that was about but it likely had something to do with either Sarah or Amanda. He just hoped he could keep her from realizing the truth.

Ms. Heller sat behind the desk in her office, fidgeting nervously. Classes were over, so any minute now Derrick was going to come walking through that door. She needed to keep her composure however. Especially since sitting in on the chairs across from her was Sarah.

Sarah. Just looking at her made her vision go red. She, along with her accomplice Amanda, had been the ones that had seriously hurt Derrick with that stunt they’d pulled in her class (had he really been hurt that bad? Why couldn’t she remember?). If it had been up to her, she’d rot in a jail cell for the rest of her miserable life.

But it wasn’t up to her, and she was still her teacher, so she had to maintain at least the semblance of professionalism. And that meant agreeing to this face to face Sarah had planned.

Sarah had stayed to talk with her after class. She’d given her some story about how she felt terrible for what she’d done to Derrick and just wanted to apologize to him. But Derrick naturally had been avoiding her, leaving her no chance to actually talk to him. The idea that Derrick had been avoiding her was the one part the Ms. Heller could actually believe.

Sarah had then practically begged her to call Derrick to meet with her after school. Once he was there, Sarah could, in the presence of Ms. Heller herself of course, properly apologize to him and hopefully clear the air between them. Frankly she thought the whole idea was ludicrous.

However she was also a teacher and it was therefore her job to try and foster an understanding between her students. Even ones that didn’t deserve it.

So here she was, arranging the meeting after all. She still didn’t know what Sarah was really planning with this farch, but whatever it was, she was going to see it blow up in her face.

It was at that moment that Derrick walked into her office. He paused as he stepped inside and saw Sarah sitting there, then continued in and took the seat next to her. Ms. Heller could clearly see the nervousness on his face, no doubt terrified of whatever Sarah was about to do.

“I suppose you’re wondering why I called you in here?” she began.

“Yeah,” Derrick said after a short pause, seemingly unsure of exactly what he should say.

“Well for that, I believe Sarah here should explain.”

She nodded then in Sarah’s direction, letting her know that it was her turn to speak.

“Okay,” Sarah said before taking a deep breath. She then looked up to stare at Derrick directly in the eyes before saying, “I just wanted to properly apologize for what Amanda and I did to you. It was wrong and I should never have taken part in it.”

Derrick seemed taken aback by this. “Why are you saying this?” he asked her, apparently confused.

“Because I know what I did was wrong. I’ve been thinking all this time about how I could make it up to you and I think I’ve figured it out.”

“And what’s that?” he responded, fearful of whatever it was she was going to say next.

“I think the only thing to do is for me to serve you for the rest of my life as your dedicated sex slave.”

“WHAT!!!!” Ms. Heller screamed, suddenly grateful for the room’s soundproofing making sure that nobody heard Sarah’s insane declaration.

“I think it’s only natural,” Sarah replied as though she hadn’t just mouthed utter nonsense. “Derrick needs a slave, and since no one else has taken, I’m going to take the job.”

Ms. Heller leaned over her desk, bringing her as close as she could get without actually walking over to where she was. “What makes you think,” she said, her voice filled with a quiet rage, “that you deserve to be Derrick’s slave?”

“What did you just say?” came a voice to her right.

Ms. Heller went white as she slowly turned to face Derrick. In her rage she’d let slip out her innermost thoughts and Derrick had heard it.”It’s just....I was...” she started stuttering, completely unsure of what to say.

“I think what she’s trying to say is she wants the job herself,” Sarah said with a smug grin.

Ms. Heller turned back to her in a rage. She wanted to jump over her desk and slam her into the ground. But something was stopping her. Some deep part of her told her that she couldn’t do that, but she didn’t know why. So instead she stood before in impotent fury. “You....you...!!” was all she could get out through her anger.

“Is what she said true?” Derrick asked her.

Ms. Heller took a deep breath then and tried to calm down. It didn’t matter how it had happened, the cat was out of the bag now, and Derrick at least deserved her honesty.

I was going to wait until you graduated. It’s just that...I’m your teacher. If I pledged myself to you now, that would be wrong.”

“The only thing wrong is denying who you are,” Sarah responded, a look of determination on her face before it melted into something more sympathetic. “Listen,’ she said. “I lied about a few things. I’m not offering myself up to Derrick. I’ve already done it.”

She looked at Sarah in shock as she continued. “That’s right, I’m already his slave, and as his slave, it’s my job to know what Master wants so I can give it to him and I know he wants you. All of this was just so I could get you to admit to what you wanted too.”

“Sarah,” Derrick warned.

“Master, I think it’s clear by now that she’s one of us. There’s nothing you can do about it, so we might as well embrace it.”

Ms. Heller didn’t know what Sarah was talking about, but she understood one thing. “Is it true? Do you really want someone like me?” she asked.

Derrick looked at her carefully, then sighed as he answered, “Honestly, yes. I’ve always wanted you.”

It was at that moment that she felt something inside of her snap. She couldn’t take it any longer. She immediately shoved all of the stuff off her desk. Before anyone else could react to this she climbed onto the desk and spread her legs out, revealing her bare pussy. Reaching down she spread her pussy lips, giving Derrick a good view inside of her as she said, “I pledge myself to serving you as your dedicated sex slave. Now please Master, use this bitch slut’s holes to satisfy any desire you want.”

Derrick still couldn’t believe this was happening. When Sarah all but proclaimed herself to be his sex slave, right in front of their teacher no less, he’d figured that this was going to end in screaming, parent teacher conferences, and ultimately, his powers being found out. Instead it’s ended with Ms. Heller baring her pussy to him and begging him to fuck her and make her his slave as well.

To his right Sarah was watching the whole scene with a look of triumph on her face. Derrick made a mental note that he was going to have to give her a stern talking to later. Sure this had worked out, but she’d basically bet everything on the idea that she was right. Well Derrick wasn’t that big of a gambler and even if he was, he’d prefer it if he was aware he was making a gamble in advance.

But that was a fleeting thought, because right now he had to deal with what was right in front of him. Ms. Heller was sitting on her desk, her skirt hiked up past her ass and her legs spread out to give a perfect look at her pussy. She wasn’t even wearing any panties, which meant he got a good look at her untrimmed bush. He just wished that she was doing this because she really wanted him and not because his power had brainwashed her. Still, it was too late to do anything about it now. He could only take responsibility the only way he knew how.

Mind you, that didn’t mean he couldn’t take some enjoyment out of this. He walked up to her, standing over her like a lord looking over his domain and said, “I’ve always wanted to see you naked.”

That was all the hint he needed to give. Ms. Heller began pulling off her clothes in the awkward dance of someone who wasn’t sure if they should take their clothes off as quickly as possible, or if they should try to do a seductive strip-tease first.

The result was still the same in the end. Ms. Heller sat at the edge of her desk, naked in front of him, with her clothes strewn all around. As Derrick stared at her awesome body he noticed something. He couldn’t see her nipples. When he leaned in to get a closer look, he saw why. Her nipples were inverted.

“Wow, I didn’t realize this was actually real,” he exclaimed.

Rather than reply, Ms. Heller merely looked down to the side, her face red with embarrassment. Derrick didn’t care about that, he was too enamored with what he saw. He quickly cupped her breasts in his hands and began sucking on her left nipple. As his tongue attempted to reach into the little hole her nipple was hiding in, Ms. Heller gave a moan of pure need. “Please,” she said. “I need it, please give it to me.”

As she said these words he could feel a pair of hands go to work on his belt. Not breaking contact with Ms. Heller’s breasts, he nevertheless moved his eyes downwards to see Sarah giving him a friendly thumbs up as she pulled his pants down to his ankles.

Knowing when to take a hint, Derrick reached down to Ms. Heller’s ass and pulled her in close. Once her body came into contact with his cock, she began to grind herself on him, slowly increasing his pleasure as she began to rub her pussy juices all over his cock. Derrick grinded along with her as he kept sucking on her nipple, before finally having enough. He pushed her away, leaving her lying on her back on the desk. Once there, he repositioned himself and with one thrust, buried his cock deep into her cunt.

Ms. Heller screamed the moment he entered her. For his part, Derrick could feel her tightness, but more, he felt something tearing as he rammed himself into her. He paused for a moment and looked down to see a small trickle of blood come out of her pussy.

“You were a virgin!”

Ms Heller blushed again before replying, “I was always embarrassed about my nipples. I didn’t want anyone to see them because I thought they’d just laugh at me.”

“Why would anyone laugh, those things are awesome. It’s like a hidden treasure.”

As he finished saying this Ms. Heller rose up from her lying position, grabbed him and pulled him into a deep kiss. As Derrick’s tongue began to play around with hers, she began to grind herself against his cock, trying to get it as deep into her pussy as she possibly could. Derrick reached down and put both hands on her ass so that he could get better leverage to thrust harder into her.

As soon as he started actively thrusting, Ms. Heller released his kiss and pulled his head down as she thrust her breasts into his face. Derrick took no time beginning to suck on her hipples as she screamed out in pleasure again. “Yes! Yes! Take my breasts and make them yours! Fuck my pussy! Fuck everything, just please, make me yours!”

Derrick didn’t know if it was because of his lack of experience, or if it was a result of Ms. Heller’s enthusiasm, but either way, he could already feel his balls enlarge as his orgasm was swiftly approaching. He prepared to pull out, only to find Ms. Heller’s legs wrapping around him as she forcibly pulled him back in as he came deep inside of her.

The moment he did, Ms. Heller pulled her head back and screamed one more time in ecstasy before passing out. Derrick held on to prevent her from falling over as he carefully laid her down on the desk.

As soon as that was done he could hear a sound from behind him. He turned to see that Sarah had taken her clothes off and was masturbating to the sight of him fucking their teacher.

“That was very dangerous,” he told her.

“Yeah, but admit it, that was fun,” was her only reply.

Derrick groaned and rolled his eyes before turning back to look at Ms. Heller. At the moment she was still blissed out on the desk, but if his experience with Sarah was any indication, it won’t be too much longer before she wakes up. It suddenly occurred to him then that the hardest part was going to come after she woke up.

Once that happened, he’d have to introduce her to his parents.