The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Gene

Chapter 18

Derrick wheeled himself into the office room on the first floor. The room itself was lined with bookshelves, themselves full of books. So many in fact that Derrick suspected that they were merely there for Kiara to seem far more well read than she actually was. Not that it mattered as what really concerned Derrick at the moment was the woman standing in front of him.

Jessica was pacing back and forth around the room. She’d put her robe back on and now seemed to be trying to get her thoughts together. Finally she stopped, took a deep breath and stood before Derrick.

There was a strange sense to this. Derrick had stopped in the middle of the room as he didn’t want the distance that came with being behind the desk. As a result Jessica loomed over him as she stood only a few feet away from him. Despite this she seemed oddly small, as though their positions were somehow reversed.

This didn’t stop Jessica from pulling whatever willpower she had to speak to him with as much strength as she could manage. “I want to make a deal,” she said, with only the slightest tremor in her voice.

“What deal?” Derrick responded, curious about where she was going with this.

“I want you to let Beth and Amber go.”

Derrick sighed, a bit of sadness creeping into his voice. “I wish I could. But right now, apart from dying I have absolutely no idea how to break it.”

Jessica seemed to deflate upon hearing that. She walked past him and put her hands on the desk. “Are you sure there’s no other way?” she asked.

“Certain.”

As soon as he said that she turned around and swung a paperweight right at his head. Caught completely off guard Derrick didn’t even have time to flinch before the paperweight....stopped mere inches from his head. Finally realizing what had just happened, Derrick jerked back in shock, an action that caused him to overbalance and fall off his chair. Fortunately he didn’t have that far to fall and the floor was well carpeted, leaving him no real harm, except for his pride.

“Urrrgh! Help me up,” he groaned as he unsteadily tried, and failed, to get himself back on his feet.

Almost as soon as he said it he felt two arms grabbing hold of him. He turned his head to see Jessica, pulling him up from behind to help him back onto the wheelchair she’d already put back into its upright position. “I see the compulsion to obey my orders is still intact,” he said in a half joking way.

Jessica on the other hand seemed far less amused. “So, how are you going to punish me then? Beat me? Whip me? Or maybe you just want to make me humiliate myself.”

Derrick simply sighed and responded, “Ben was a real asshole, wasn’t he?”

“He was a monster.”

“Yeah, I’m beginning to understand that.”

Derrick leaned forward as he tried to clarify. “Listen, I don’t think you really understand what’s at stake here. Right now Ben’s link to them has been severed. Now normally that leads to them committing suicide and dying. The only thing stopping that is the fact that I linked them just as Ben died. But if I don’t complete that link, in the end they’re going to die and I’m not going to let that happen.”

“Why?”

“Because fuck Ben that’s why. I’m not about to let him get the satisfaction of dragging those two down with him. So I’m going to complete that link.”

Jessica upon hearing this little tirade, just stood there for a moment, processing what he had just said. After about a minute, she walked over towards him and leaned down, putting her face directly in front of his. “And then what happens?” she asked.

Derrick refused to budge an inch at her gaze. Instead he looked directly back at her, his face full of determination as he responded back with, “Then, I ask them what they want.”

To say that Amber was frightened would be an overstatement. When Master had died she felt that she should have killed herself as well. What had happened was her fault after all since she had caused the duel to take place. Logically she should take responsibility and joined him in death. However technically she was the prize for that duel, so instead of dying, she had to give herself to her new master. But this left her stuck in a sort of limbo since the new master had been so badly injured that he had to stay in the hospital instead of clarifying things for her.

With his return however, things were beginning to get clearer. The first thing she’d learned since his return was that this master had a very different view of women than her previous one. This master seemed to enjoy the concept of women pleasuring each other. This concept terrified her, since she had learned quite well from Master that the sole purpose of a woman was to give pleasure to a man, so seeing so many slaves actively disobey this rule left her dreading the inevitable moment when the new master decided to drop the facade and start punishing her for the very things he told her to do.

Not that it seemed to matter in the end anyway. The new master seemed to be far more interested in the slaves he already had than any of his latest conquests. He’d spent the entire dinner flaunting them in front of her and showing how much better they were than she was. Not that she’d exactly covered herself in glory, seeing as the one time he’d ordered her to feed him, she’d dropped the food right on his lap. He’d said it was okay, but deep down she knew, that had been her only chance.

It seemed certain now that the new master was going to abandon them all. That’s probably why Jessica made her move like that, she’d been trying to separate herself from her and Beth.

It was there that the new master had shown his sadism. Rather than quickly pounding her into submission and pouring his cum inside of her, he chose to force her to enact a slow, grinding pace that delayed his eventual conquest, keeping open the option of destroying Jessica by stopping and throwing her out as long as possible.

In the end he did finally cum inside her, completing his conquest. But as soon as Jessica had recovered, rather than continuing his conquest of the rest of them, he took Jessica into another room. The implication was clear, he had no use for them.

She could already imagine it. The new master, she guessed she should call him Derrick since he wasn’t going to be her master after all. Derrick would be standing there with Jessica on her knees before him, getting absolutely face-fucked while he proclaimed how she was so much better than those two useless cunts in the dining room. Then once he’d filled her holes with his cum, he’d come back here and calmly inform them that he had no use for them as slaves, but if they really wanted to, he had a doghouse in the backyard they could use.

Well she wasn’t going to stick around for that. She may be a dyke and a miserable excuse for a slave, but she still had some pride. She turned to look back at Beth. A brief almost electrical stimulation passed between them. They’d always been very in sync with each other, but after being enslaved by Master they’d turned simple looks into almost its own language.

This meant that the two both understood each and what they would do immediately. A quick side-eye told her that all the other slaves were still coming down from their post-orgy high. That meant that there should be no issues with the two of them leaving together. Afterwards it shouldn’t take too much longer for them to find to jump off and end their lives together.

She gave Beth a small hug as she was far too well trained now to give her the final kiss that she desperately wanted to give her. However even this short gesture turned out to be too much of a delay as just as she finished, Derrick rolled his way into the room with Jessica pushing his wheelchair from behind.

Amber froze when she heard him arriving. Even though she’d made her decision, her instincts still told her to await her new masters instructions, even if she knew what they were. This did give her a moment to see the change in attire the two had made since she’d last seen them.

Jessica’s was the most simple, as she’d just put her robe back on, this time tied much more tightly, to better conceal what she was wearing underneath. Meanwhile Derrick had done the opposite, taking off all of his clothes, leaving him naked in front of all of them. She spared a brief moment to look at his body, leaner overall than Master’s and yet in some strange undefinable way more manly, before her eyes fixated on his cock.

If there’d been any doubt to her whether Master and Derrick were related, that cock would settle it for her. Master’s cock had been the most glorious to have ever existed and this one was cut from the same cloth. Honestly it might even be better, if such a thing were possible.

A whistle in appreciation from behind reminded her that she wasn’t alone, along with the fact that Derrick’s slaves were not as orgasm drunk as she had originally thought.

“Amber, Beth, come with me,” he ordered them as he waved his right hand in a gesturing motion towards them. Amber knew what was about to happen, he was about to show them the little doghouse that was going to be their new home. “If you don’t mind sir, I’d prefer to just handle this here,” she replied, determined to just get this over with as fast as possible.

“Sorry, but I generally prefer it if the first time with one of my girls happens on the bed.”

He was lying. He had to be. There was no way that the new master would ever be interested in someone like her. Perhaps he wanted to torment her one more time by having her watch as he claimed Beth before leaving her out in the cold.

But hope was a terrible drug. Even knowing this she couldn’t help but follow him anyway on the slight chance that he was telling the truth.

So she followed along with Beth, keeping a respectful distance behind him as Jessica rolled him down the hallway. She paused as he passed the stairway, continuing down the hall. Seeing this he called back to her. “Sorry, I would normally use the master bedroom, but right now I don’t trust myself to get up a flight of stairs without falling over and I really don’t want you to see me being carried up by a bunch of girls like I was a bag of potatoes.”

Amber had to admit that he had a point there, so she hurried along to keep following him. Eventually after a short turn, he reached a door and had Jessica open it as he rolled himself inside. Amber followed behind, discovering that she had entered a small guest bedroom, with a simple twin bed at the center. The bed itself had nothing but a red bedsheet on it along with a pile of pillows at the headrest. The reason for this became very clear as the new master slowly got off his wheelchair and carefully made his way onto the bed, eventually finding his way to the middle where he lay down with his back on the pillows, giving him a comfortable sitting position. He then gestured at Amber and Beth to approach the beds themselves. Once they had he addressed them.

“I think it’s time to take those off, don’t you think?”

Amber took a brief glance at Beth. Seeing her nod she looked forward and almost in unison, the two of them took off their robes, displaying themselves to the man who would be their new master.

Beth had chosen to wear a variation of her normal cop uniform, possibly as a way of showing that she had value outside of just being a hole to fuck. Her top was the standard issue top, except this one was several sizes too small for her, causing it to leave stretch at her chest, which combined with her lack of a bra left there no doubt as to just how hard her nipples were at the moment. It also stopped far too early, leaving her stomach completely exposed. The fact that the only other thing she was wearing was her work boots meant that everything from her ankles to just below her breasts were completely exposed.

Amber on the other hand had dressed herself in nothing more than a black frilly lace corset that covered nothing more than her waist, leaving both her pussy and tits exposed. She’d added a garter as well, though this wasn’t connected to anything, it was simply there to help add to the look. She’d finalized this by adding some black lipstick with a white base to give her a bit of a vampire vibe as she attempted to entice her new master.

Seeing his cock rise told her that they’d succeeded. The new master looked them both over and then motioned towards Beth to join him. Amber tried to hide her disappointment as Amber got onto the bed and slowly crawled her way over towards Master’s cock. She had only just begun to touch it however when the new master gently grabbed her hand and stopped her. “Come up here,” he called to her.

Though Beth was clearly confused, she did still obey, crawling further up until the two of them were face to face. He then grabbed Beth’s shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her naked except for her boots. “Cosplay’s nice and all, but right now, I’d just like to see all of you.”

He then guided his cock towards her slit and gently pushed it inside of her. Beth gasped at the intrusion, but the new master ignored her pleas, instead grabbing onto her ass to help guide her down his length. It was only once he was fully inserted into her that he stopped his actions and turned his head to look back at Amber.

Rather than directly order her, he simply motioned with his free hand towards her. Confused as to why he would want both of them on the bed with him but unwilling to disobey what his clear order was, Amber walked up and deposited herself by his side. The new Master gave her a look that suggested amusement as to her decision to walk up as opposed to crawling on the bed. Rather than comment on it though, he chose to ignore it and move on. “I consider you two to be a package deal, so tonight I’m going to fuck both at the same time,” he told her, leaning in a whispering conspiratorially.

This was a problem for Amber as her former Master had never seemed to be interested in that sort of thing, only wanting to fuck each one in turn. “Don’t worry, I’ll guide you through it,” the new Master told her while winking.

It was then that he began guiding Beth towards a slow grind onto his cock, taking care to teach her not just the ups and downs, but also the sway of the hips into a loose circle, grinding his cock into every part of her cunt. Once Beth had gotten the rhythm down, he reached over and pulled Amber into a kiss.

It was magical. Her old master had never really kissed her at all, believing that her mouth was better used taking his cock. Master however clearly had a different view of kissing. He’d started with a chaste touch of the lips before gently inserting his tongue inside of her. Amber had a few moments to start responding to his actions before he turned up the intensity, coiling his tongue around hers like he was trying to tie it in knots.

She didn’t know where he’d learned this, but somehow he’d gotten her tongue reacting to his movements as though it was her clit. A sudden shocking pinch of her nipple and she found herself having a light orgasm right there.

While this was happening, Beth had been increasing her speed, desperately trying to get Master to cum and finish dominating her. Master simply responded to this by reaching up and grabbing her tits. Beth attempted to redouble her efforts only for Master to give her a push, overbalancing her and causing her body to fall back onto the bed. “Now that Beth’s in the proper position, why don’t you go and sit on her face,” Master told her.

Amber hesitated again, worry again showing on her face over the idea of disobeying Ben. Master however simply used his hands to gently push her into position. Unable to resist Master physically, she allowed herself to be guided until she was sitting with her slit directly over Beth’s face.

“Now Beth, if you want me to cum inside you then you’d better give Amber as much stimulation as you possibly can,” Master said just before he began to thrust his hips into her. Beth moaned from the pleasure before doing her part by sucking on Amber’s clit. The pleasure of that was like an electric shock on her body, forcing her to hold onto Master’s shoulders to keep herself from falling over.

Master simply smirked at the sight of them and began to speed up his movements. That caused Beth to stop sucking and begin licking up the juices that were gushing out of Amber, Beth’s tongue pushing as deep as it could go into her. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” Amber began to shout before her mouth was again taken over by Masters. Master’s hands then took control of her ass, guiding it into a grinding pace that mirrored his own. Beth found herself eagerly following through with Master’s unspoken command and grinding her cunt on Beth’s face. Master then leaned forward, taking his mouth away from hers so that he could begin sucking on her tits. Amber wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him deeply into her chest as she screamed in orgasm. The extra stimulation caused Master to cum as well, filling Beth’s cunt with his radiant seed. Amber could hear Beth screaming underneath her, before going limp.

Worried for the state of her fellow slave, Amber moved herself off of Beth to see that she’d passed out from the pleasure that Master had given her. Before she could do anything, Jessica came up and pulled Beth off of the bed and set her down gently on the floor.

Rather than concentrate on that, Amber chose instead to do her proper duty. She leaned down and began to lick Master’s cock, cleaning it of Beth’s juices and of the delicious cum that was still dripping off of it. It wasn’t long before she’d managed to massage it back into an erection. It was then that she heard the voice of the man who would be the true Master say the words she realized she’d been waiting her whole life to hear.

“Now it’s your turn.”

Amber practically leapt from her spot right onto Master, an action that caused Master’s head to bounce on the headboard behind him. Amber froze in horror at what she’d done, but Master pointed to the pillows behind his head before saying, “Fortunately there was some padding there, but try to be more careful in the future.”

Amber nodded, a tear beginning to form on her face at the mercy of her Master. Perhaps because of the training that Ben had given her, or more likely due to her embarrassment at her earlier eagerness, Amber chose not to face Master, instead turning her body around and presenting her ass towards Master’s perfect cock.

She had a brief moment to notice that Beth had woken up and that Jessica was whispering something to her before Master took hold of her and guided her cunt down onto his cock. As soon as she felt it entering her, she orgasmed and all thoughts of anything but her Master and what he wanted was completely swept away from her.

She barely noticed as Master reached around and grasped her tits. She allowed herself to be pulled back into him, turning her head so she could feel Master’s lips on her once again. As Master’s tongue again penetrated her, Amber felt pure bliss. Despite this however, she didn’t forget her duty. Having learned Master’s tastes from watching him fuck Jessica and Beth, she began her own slow grind on his cock.

Rather than help guide her to the proper way of pleasuring him, Master instead reached a single hand down and began playing with her clit, a sure sign that she was performing her duties properly. Amber found herself unconsciously speeding up her thrusts as Master expertly stimulated her pussy, clit, tits and mouth all at once. She lost count of how many times she’d orgasmed to his ministrations before Master suddenly began to thrust harder and faster than he had any time previously, a clear sign that he was finally close to his own orgasm.

Amber eagerly increased her own thrusting to match him. “Do it Master, cum in me and claim me as yours,” she eagerly told him just before Master did exactly as she’d asked of him.

She could feel it as her womb was flooded with Master’s cum, causing one final blinding orgasm. She very briefly noted that it was greater than any pleasure Ben had ever given her, before finally passing out herself.

Derrick stared at the woman in front of him. He was still sitting up on the bed shortly after he’d finished cumming inside of Amber who’d been moved off the bed by Jessica and carefully placed on the floor so she could look after her. Derrick idly thought that the bed would have probably been more comfortable for her, but he had to admit that she would have been a distraction for him as he now dealt with Beth.

Not that Beth wasn’t a distraction in her own right. At the moment she was staring at him from the front of the bed, still completely naked except for her work boots. Oddly she wasn’t making any effort to hide her nakedness from him at all, simply staring at him angrily with her arms folded together in front, which had the effect of pushing her breasts up and making them more prominent. Even with that, his gaze was drawn more heavily towards her pussy, where she still had her crotch hairs shaved into the form of a heart. Derrick felt it was a little bit of a shame that this was going to be the last time he’d see them like that, since even if they chose to stay here, he’d have to insist that they shave their pussies as he didn’t want the reminder of their time under Ben to be constantly in front of him.

After just staring at each other for the longest time, Derrick felt the need to say something, “Going to put anything on,” he said before wincing at the idiocy of his statement.

If what he said pissed her off, Beth wasn’t showing it. Or at least, she wasn’t showing it anymore than the anger that was already showing on her face. “Not much point anymore,” was all she said in response.

“Listen, I’m sorry for...”

“For what,” Beth retorted. “Turning us into your own personal sex slaves.”

“I DIDN’T DO THIS!” Derrick yelled back at her. “I was just minding my own business when my classmates decided it would be funny to pour their project on my head. Next thing I knew I’ve got a bunch of girls fighting over me. Meanwhile my ASSHOLE of a cousin goes and steals the recipe for what happened because for some fucking reason he has a grudge against lesbians and now here I am, left holding the bag and getting blamed for just not wanting the three of you to DIE!”

Derrick’s rant left him panting in frustration as Beth looked on awkwardly, unsure of how she should respond to him. “So what are you going to do now?” came a voice from his side. Derrick took a deep breath to calm himself before turning to look at Amber, who had just laid up after finally awakening..

“That’s up to you to decide. You can choose to stay or leave. If you choose to stay, I’ll do my best to help all of you get whatever you need. If you want to leave and try to rebuild your lives, you can. I’ll stay away as much as I’m able so you don’t have to be reminded of what was done to you.”

Amber eyed him suspiciously as she got herself to her feet. She then walked over to Beth and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips as she held tightly to her. The two held each other like that for nearly a minute before turning again to face him. “We choose to leave,” Beth told him.

Derrick closed his eyes as he heard this. He took another deep breath as he contemplated his feelings for this.

Honestly, what he felt was relieved. After seeing what Ben had done to them he’d felt nothing but guilt regarding them ever since. That he could bring them back to their old selves was nothing less than a miracle as far as he considered it.

“Then you’re free. You can get your stuff together, or if you don’t want to spend any more time here than you have to, then you can just get dressed and I’ll send you your things as soon as possible.”

Amber nodded and turned to walk away, holding onto Beth as she did that. However as they were about to reach the door they were stopped by another voice speaking out.

“I’m staying.”

Beth and Amber turned in shock to look back at Jessica. “What do you think you’re doing?” Amber asked her, a tinge of anger growing in her voice.

“Oh don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I’ve been cured of being a lesbian,” Jessica responded before turning to address Derrick. “I’m staying because someone needs to keep an eye on you. Now maybe this was all an accident like you said, but that doesn’t change the fact that your power is dangerous. Not to mention the fact that you’ve got several women in here who will let you do anything you want to them and won’t say a word about what THEY want. So someone needs to make sure you don’t go too far and I guess that’s gonna have to be me.”

Derrick chuckled before responding with, “Honestly, I think I’d like that.”

Upon hearing that Amber turned and angrily marched out of the room. Beth looked conflicted for a moment before turning to follow Amber. Jessica looked at the empty door with a bit of sadness. “They’ll understand eventually,” Derrick said to her, trying to make her feel better.

“I’m going to have a talk with them before they go anyway, if only to make sure we leave on better terms.”

With that, Jessica walked out the room as well, finally leaving Derrick alone. He briefly pondered trying to follow Jessica but decided that was a bad idea. Instead he decided that it was better to spend some more time with his girls, if only to catch up with them. But first he just needed to take a short nap to re-energize himself. He laid back and let his eyes close for a brief moment.

A little later he was picked up from the bed and carried upstairs so his girls could all sleep with him, however by that point he was so deeply asleep that he never even noticed.

Jessica came barrelling into one of the other guest rooms to see Amber angrily putting clothing into a suitcase as Beth awkwardly tried to get dressed while keeping out of her way. “What the fuck was that?” Jessica asked Amber angrily.

“I think I should be asking that question,” Amber replied before turning and walking straight up to Jessica, getting straight into her face. “Here you are, telling us how we have to pretend that we’re back to our old personalities and then just as we’re almost out the door you drop that little bombshell on us.”

“It had to be this way,” Jessica replied through gritted teeth.

“Well isn’t that convenient for you. You get to stay here and slink your way back into Master’s bed like some common whore, meanwhile Beth and I are stuck out in the cold.”

“Listen,,,”

“No you listen. I think I’m not playing whatever game you’ve got going. I think I’m going to walk right back to Master and tell him that on second thought, I’m actually perfectly happy staying here and spending the rest of my life worshiping him like the god he is.”

“You’re not going to do that,” Jessica warned her as she put her arm across the door, an obvious signal that she wouldn’t let Amber out of this room until they settled this.

“Why not?” Amber growled back.

“BECAUSE WE ARE WHAT MASTER NEEDS US TO BE!!!”

The sudden outburst from Jessica caused Amber to step back suddenly. Seeing what was going on, Beth finally moved forward and stepped between. “Okay, I think we’re all letting our emotions get the better of us,” Beth interjected before turning to face Jessica. “So, since we’ve got some time, why don’t you go and explain this to us in detail.”

“Look,” Jessica began in a conciliatory tone. “Right now Master needs to think he’s saved us, that he brought us back to normal after we were captured by the false master. That’s why I told you to pretend, because it’s what’s best for him.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” Amber responded, but instead of the heat of her previous outburst, this one was filled with sorrow. “You get to stay here, while Beth and I have to live out there, spending every day knowing that you’re not doing what you were made for.”

Jessica smirked when she heard that. “You think you’re going to be gone forever? Please. Give me a month and you and Beth are going to be right back here living full time. A year and we’ll all be able to openly sit around as his happy little slaves and Master won’t even remember that we were ever anything else.”

Amber began to tear up when she heard this. “Really?” she asked.

“Have I ever let you down before?”

“Well there was that one time you got us all brainwashed by a fucking bigot,” Beth interjected.

Jessica just looked at her side-eyed before responding. “As I recall it was you who told me not to just kick the bastard out.”

“I don’t remember that,” Beth responded with the most innocent face imaginable before they all broke down laughing.

“Go on, get out of here. I’ll see you tomorrow so we can all practice,” Jessica told them.

“Practice? What are we practicing?” Beth asked.

“Lesbian sex, what else?”

Amber grabbed Beth and pulled her away from Jessica, holding onto her in mock possessiveness. “I think we may have a bit more experience than you in lesbian sex,” Amber retorted.

“No, you have more experience HAVING lesbian sex. What you don’t have experience in is giving a lesbian sex SHOW.”

Amber paused then as the implications of what Jessica just told her settled in. Then a predatory grin grew on her face. “Oh I am so looking forward to when Master can see just what we can do.”

The three of them laughed together and when Amber and Beth left a few minutes later it was on much better terms. As soon as Jessica saw them off she headed down to the guest room that had been assigned to her. Her permanent room she supposed.

Upon entering she collapsed onto bed in a heap. That had been so hard. Especially the part where she’d ‘attacked’ Master. Even knowing that she wasn’t really going to harm Master, that this was merely an act to sell her role as being restored to normal, it had still taken everything she had to not only do it, but to not fall on the floor and beg forgiveness afterwards.

Still, it had done its purpose in selling the lie. But now came the truly hard part. Because Amber had been wrong. Amber thought that the worst thing was being kept apart from Master. No, the worst part was having to be around Master all the time and not being able to even let him know just how badly you want him to stick his cock into every one of your holes and force you to submit to him all over again.

But she supposed that was just the sacrifices one had to make to be a good slave.