The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Gene

Epilogue

When Derrick woke up to the feeling of Beth next to him. Despite the fact that she was still asleep she was somehow sucking on his nipple. She’d probably been doing it all night but he’d been too tired to notice.

Not that that was surprising, seeing as he also had Amber lying asleep on top of him. She’d never even bothered to pull his cock out of her when she collapsed exhausted on top of him. Derrick personally found it odd that with how much Amber seemed to despise him, she couldn’t keep away from him when it came to sex.

Mind you the situation itself was fairly complicated and even Derrick himself wasn’t entirely comfortable with the new situation that had been forced on all of them.

It had all started with a simple mistake. Derrick had been so overjoyed that Amber, Beth and Jessica had been restored to mostly normal that he hadn’t stopped to think about what other parts of his powers were still affecting them. As it turned out, one of those things was the need for his slaves to be around him.

After little more than a week, Amber and Beth had started freaking out. Fortunately Jessica had been keeping tabs on them and had relayed what was going on to him. It didn’t take long to figure out the problem. If they didn’t have regular access to him, they were going to lose it.

So reluctantly Derrick had invited them back to his home to help them recover. Once there he’d begun working out a visitation schedule that would allow them to have something close to a normal life when Kiara stepped in and settled the issue herself.

What Kiara did was simply hire Beth. Officially Beth was being hired to work security at the hospital with a nice increase in her pay. What she was being hired for in reality though was to work as Derrick’s personal bodyguard. This of course required her to move in with them, so she could be present at all times in case of an emergency and if she was moving in, then Amber would have to move in as well.

Theoretically this should have been enough. However, within a week of this, Jessica suddenly tackled him and began dry humping him until Judy came along and pulled her off. In her embarrassment afterwards, Jessica admitted that she’d been feeling a growing need to have sex with him ever since he’d completed the link with her. A conversation with Amber and Beth confirmed that they were suffering from the same problem, though a little bit better than Jessica was. This seeming addiction led to his current situation.

Since as far as they knew, there was no way to cure their addiction, the only solution was an occasional indulgence. Considering the amount of girls Derrick now had to service, he’d decided that this was a good time to settle their sleeping arrangements. Rather than sleeping with his girls either randomly, or in big orgies, Derrick set a schedule. Every day he’d sleep with a different girl, the sole exception being Amber and Beth, who were considered a package deal. This meant that each girl would get one night a week with him personally.

Not that this didn’t mean he didn’t have sex with any of them apart from their days of course. That still happened, it was just that there was no plans for that, if Derrick was in the mood, it happened and if he wasn’t, well the girls were very good at finding ways to GET him in the mood.

This left him with his current situation. With Amber on top of him like this there was no way for him to get up without waking her up as well. Normally he’d handle this by thrusting his hips so she could wake up to the feeling of him fucking her senseless, but today was a bit different. Today was the day of the funeral.

The full autopsies of his grandpa and Ben had been completed weeks ago. They’d come up empty of course, because no one knows to look for evidence of a psychic battle when doing an autopsy and even if they did, they wouldn’t know how. So eventually they released the bodies back to the family, where dad had them both cremated, officially to make it easier to transport them to their final resting place, though Derrick suspected dad did it to make sure they were dead.

But now that Uncle Lester had finally showed up to take the remains It had been decided that in order to show proper respect, to Lester if to none of the dead, that a funerary ceremony should be performed first.

The thought of that funeral immediately put him out of the mood, so rather than continue his sexcapades of the previous night, Derrick simply popped his cock out of Amber’s pussy and rolled her body off his. This act woke Amber up, who groggily tried to cling to him before the realization of who she was holding on to woke her up completely. She immediately let go and scooted away from him, giving him a glare that was equal parts embarrassment and anger. Derrick simply ignored this as he took advantage of the space she’d given him to get off the bed and head towards the bathroom.

Once he arrived he saw Sarah there waiting for him, kneeling down on a pad. She was completely naked, her belly now so wide that it was impossible to see her and think that she was anything but very pregnant.

This was another change to the routine. Normally whoever he slept with that night also cleaned him in the morning. But since neither Jessica, Amber or Beth were really his slaves, this wasn’t possible for them. So a rotation had been devised for his girls to determine who would take those duties. The exact order was confusing to Derrick himself, all he knew was that no matter how early he got up on those mornings, there was always a girl waiting in the Bathroom to help clean him and make him presentable.

That thought troubled him, as he worried about exactly how early they would have to get up to be here waiting for him. Unfortunately every time he brought this fact up, they looked at him like he’d grown a second head. Today however he didn’t really have any time to consider this before Amber herself walked into the bathroom behind him. “I’m taking care of preparing him today,” she said directly to Sarah.

Sarah’s eyes narrowed at Amber’s declaration. “I’m the best when it comes to make-up and attire. Considering the day, I need to be handling this.”

“Considering that the day is in fact a funeral, I think I might be a bit more experienced in this situation. And seeing as I’m coming along, I need to make sure our attire properly matches.”

Amber’s reply caught both Derrick and Sarah off guard. Derrick turned suddenly to look at Amber, though it was Sarah who responded before he could. “I thought you hated Ben,” she said in a guarded tone.”

“I do. But funerals, despite what people think, are in fact for the living as opposed to the dead. I intend to be there so that I can properly shut the door on Ben and move on with my life, even if doing so is somewhat complicated by our current situation.”

That seemed to settle things. Sarah simply looked at her for a bit before leaving the room, though she did grumble something as she walked off. Amber chose to ignore whatever it was and moved over and turned on the faucet to begin adding water to the tub.

Despite the fact that he’d gotten back to walking normally for some time now, none of the girls were particularly keen to let him go back to a normal shower just yet. That the tub was big enough for three people made the situation bearable, especially seeing as they enjoyed using it as an excuse to do bubble bath play whenever they could.

Not that this was on the table today. Instead Amber simply checked the water temperature and let Derrick sit himself down before entering the tub to join him. “You don’t need to do this part, I can just wash myself,” Derrick told her.

“If I didn’t, Sarah would insist on staying around to do this part and I need you all to myself for the moment.”

Derrick looked at her curiously. “So what did you want to talk about?”

Amber ignored him for the moment, concentrating on making sure both of them had been completely soaped up. It was only afterwards, once they were lying side by side while soaking in the tub that she finally answered his question.

“I’m pregnant.”

“I thought you were on the pill.”

“I am. But between when Ben died and when you....claimed me, I stopped taking it. Turns out you only need to do it once in order to get pregnant.”

Derrick turned to his side so that he could look at her face to face. “Listen, I’m not going to give you any orders about this. Whatever happens with this is going to be your decision. So what do you want to do?”

Amber closed her eyes as she pondered what he’d told her. After taking a few deep breaths, she opened her eyes and responded. “I’m....going to keep it.”

“What story do you want to go with?”

“Amber smiled as she responded. “I’m going to tell everyone that Beth and I wanted to have a child together, so we got a sperm donor to get me pregnant.”

“Well that makes sense.”

Amber giggled. “Don’t breathe easy just yet. I plan to tell everyone that you’re the sperm donor.”

Derrick looked on, slightly confused. “Why?”

“Like it or not, you’re going to be a major part of our lives going forward. I think it’s better to create an excuse for why. Especially once Beth gets pregnant.”

“Once Beth’s pregnant?”

Amber chuckled. “Don’t be that surprised, I’ve been studying exactly what your powers are and how they work. The important thing though was that if you die, the only way to save ourselves, apart from what you did when Ben died, is to have a child to raise.”

“So, getting Beth pregnant...”

“I don’t plan on losing her if something were to happen to you.”

Derrick turned back onto his back and looked up at the ceiling, pondering what she’d said. “Too much?” Amber asked him.

“It’s fine. It’s just that this is a lot to take in, especially given the circumstances.”

The two lay there in silence for about a minute before Amber broke the silence. Speaking in a put upon groan she said, “Fine we’ll be in the orgy.”

“What orgy?” Derrick asked, confused.

Amber looked at him like he was a child. “Do you really think Sarah hasn’t been planning an orgy for tonight since the moment they announced that the funeral would be today?”

Derrick laughed. “Yeah, that sounds like something Sarah would do.”

“Exactly, so I’ll get Beth and Jessica to join in, but this is one time only. Don’t expect us to join in on any OTHER orgies you plan on having.”

Derrick just laughed. He didn’t think she was serious of course, but this did help lighten the mood after everything else that had happened so far. And now that he was back to normal, they both got out of the bath so she could begin the process of getting him dressed.

Derrick simply let her work, while his mind wandered to what was going to happen that night.

The funeral had been....nice. That was about as far as Jonathan was willing to go to describe the event. Even now he was still angry with his father for what he’d done. Not to mention how he’d corrupted Ben to his way of thinking.

Still, they were gone now, so there was no point in holding onto what was now old grudges. Especially since his brother was there and he really didn’t want to let this destroy their relationship.

He just hoped that Lester felt the same way.

Now that the funeral was over he decided it was time they had a talk. He motioned to Laura and she dutifully began to roll him over to his brother.

Lester was a few years older than he was and it showed. What hair that hadn’t already fallen off his head was now gray. Whether that was because of age, or by finding out that his only child was now dead along with his father, Jonathan didn’t know. He could see the wrinkles that were developing, making him look almost like he was the midpoint in terms of Jonathan and Jebediah. Jonathan hated the fact that in a few years Lester could very well be the spitting image of their father.

Standing next to him was his wife Matilda. She’d had an even more exceptional change since he’d last seen her then Lester. Previously she’d been nearly 300 pounds, but now she’d looked like she’d lost almost half that weight. She was still a bit chubby, but she looked far healthier than she had for years.

At that moment he finally arrived next to him. Lester turned around from Matilda and looked down at Jonathan. “Still in the wheelchair,” he said in a carefully neutral tone.

“I got it far worse than Derrick did. I still have quite a bit of physical therapy to go if I want to get anywhere near what I used to be.”

That little exchange led to an awkward silence as the two of them just stayed there, neither seeming to know what to say. FInally Jonathan took the urn holding his father’s ashes and held them out for Lester to take.

Lester carefully took them and held them up, next to the ashes he was already carrying of his son. He looked at them both for some time, before turning and addressing Jonathan again.

“Did I ever tell you how I once nearly enslaved Madonna?”

“What?” Jonathan asked, confused at the nonsequiteur.

“It was in the early 90’s. She was doing a tour and I was right at the exact point where my powers could activate at any time. So I went to a scalper and bought a ticket in the front row. At a few points I was literally within 5 feet of her. I thought that if my powers activated right now, I could literally have Madonna as my slave.”

“Thing was, my power did activate that night. It just so happened that it activated a few hours earlier while I was in line for beer. Matilda just happened to be the girl who was standing behind me in line when it happened. I only realized it like a month later when she found me to finish linking with her.”

“Lester, why are you telling me this?”

Lester sighed. “Because in the end, who cares? Sure, I COULD have had Madonna, but I got Matilda and I’m more than happy with her.”

Lester paused then to take a deep breath before continuing, this time with a hint of anger in his voice. “I think that was the problem with dad. He was always so obsessed with the woman he didn’t get that he never appreciated mom the way he should have. She worked herself to the bone for him and he never cared.”

Jonathan responded with genuine shock in his voice. “I didn’t know you felt this way.”

“There was a reason it was you who had to go and visit dad after mom died. I didn’t want anything to do with him beyond basic family gatherings.”

Lester paused again, this time looking at Ben’s urn. “But Ben, Ben was on me.”

“This wasn’t your fault,” Jonathan quickly retorted, anger now beginning to show in his voice, though this time at the idea that Lester would blame himself for any of this.

“I appreciate that, but you’re wrong. I ignored Ben, sure in the idea that he understood about being grateful for what you have, only to let dad seduce him with the idea of what he DESERVED.”

“Ben made his own choices.”

“I know, but I can’t help but look back on everything that happened and wonder what I could have done to stop this before it happened.”

Lester stopped looking at the urn then to turn and look directly at Jonathan. “I can’t talk to Derrick just yet. This is still too raw, but could you let him know that I don’t blame him or any of you for what happened. Dad made his choice, and so did Ben. I’m not going to hate him or you for what they made the two of you do.”

Jonathan slumped back into his wheelchair as the tension he’d been feeling this whole time suddenly lifted itself off his shoulders. The rest of his time talking to Lester was somewhat of a blur. He vaguely remembered them hugging and him promising to visit to see how he was doing.

After Lester left Jonathan turned and rolled over to see how Derrick was doing. He’d apparently chosen to only bring two of his partners with him to the funeral, both of them former slaves of Ben.

The first, he couldn’t remember her name since Derrick had so many partners now, was in black lace that frilled out into a skirt that only barely covered her underwear. She’d also given every visible part of her skin a white base, making her look incredibly pale. This contrasted quite starkly with the black lipstick she wore, along with her black hair that had been recently cut short. She finished the outfit with a tiny frilly hat that was placed diagonally on her head along with a large black umbrella that she was holding open above her.

Personally Jonathan thought it was quite inappropriate attire for a funeral, but considering what Ben had done to her, he couldn’t exactly call her out for it.

The other girl was dressed more professionally. The best way he could describe it was that she was dressed like she was a secret service member, though he couldn’t recall ever seeing one with such long lustrous hair. Seeing as she was keenly eyeing the entire area for threats while keeping herself just behind him he could understand her reasoning.

Remembering what Derrick had told him about them, he idly wondered if Derrick had figured out that they were just faking having been returned to their old personalities. Probably not, since oftentimes it takes looking at something from outside of it to notice what’s wrong. He briefly debated telling Derrick, but decided to let it go for the moment. He should give the girls a chance to come clean on their own, since there was no real harm in their deception anyway.

Finally reaching his son, he simply gave him a smile before saying, “Let’s go home.”

It had taken several tries, but Jonathan had finally gotten himself into bed, this time without any help from anyone else. The situation had been forced on him when Laura had needed to head out on a last minute errand, but Jonathan felt immensely satisfied by his success. Now he had absolute proof of how far he’d come since suffering his stroke.

His celebration was cut short however when Laura arrived. Immediately Jonathan understood that her tale of an errand she needed to run was a complete lie. She’d needed that time to get herself changed out of her normal pajamas and into a set of lingerie.

Jonathan had no idea exactly when she’d bought that, but he had to admit that she looked amazing in it, even at 50. The lingerie itself was a matching green set, with the bottom half green panties with a heart shaped opening at the bottom, fully exposing her vagina to view and the top half featuring an enticing see-through silken gauze that came off the bottom of the bra, giving a light covering to her lower ribcage. The bra itself only covered about half her chest, leaving her darkened nipples uncovered, which allowed him to see just how hard they were.

“Laura, I’m not sure this is the right time.”

“On the contrary, I think this is the perfect time,” Laura replied as she began to crawl her way up the bed, eyeing Jonathan like a lioness eyes a particularly juicy steak.

“Seriously honey, I’m just...I’m not in the mood,” he told her as he reached up to hold her off.

However instead of moving off of him like he expected, Laura’s eyes watered and she suddenly began to cry. Seeing that, Jonathan stopped trying to push her off and instead grabbed her and held her close.

“I’m sorry,” she said as she bawled into his shoulder. “It’s just...he tried to steal me away from you! He wanted to turn me into some little slave for his fucked up fantasies. And even after it failed, I had to sit there and watch you struggle for life, wondering if I was going to get you back.”

“It’s okay, I’m here,” he said, trying to comfort her as his hands gently rubbed across her back.

“I know...but right now, I need to feel it. I need you inside me to prove that you’re really here and not some dream that I’m about to wake up from.”

Jonathan held onto her for a few moments more, before giving her light kiss on the cheek and whispering into her ear.

‘Okay.”

That little word was all that it took to send Laura into overdrive. Within seconds his pajamas were already down to his ankles, exposing his half-erect penis to the cold air. Laura quickly moved up his body, straddling him at the hips as she lay on top of him, locking her lips with his while her lower half rubbed itself across his penis, slowly heating it up and bringing it to full mast.

Normally Jonathan would be a bit more aggressive in working with her to get them both off, but sadly he still didn’t have quite the fine motor skills in his hands to feel comfortable leading the dance. So he laid back and let Laura guide him to where she wanted him.

Laura complied by grabbing his right hand pulling it to her breast, all while refusing to remove her lips from his. Finally she reached down and took his penis in her hand, guiding it towards her entrance before slamming her hips down, completely engulfing him with one fluid movement.

Laura’s insides were...complete bliss. Her folds undulated around his penis, as though every part of her body was designed to give him pleasure. It had always been this way, even before he’d linked with her. Somehow she knew how to make every time feel as special as the first time.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn’t as young as he used to be, meaning that his stamina had taken a serious hit. In what seemed like no time at all, Laura had pushed him straight to orgasm. He could feel the release as he poured what semen he had deep into her womb.

He’d thought that this would be enough, that feeling him inside of her would calm Laura down enough that he could get some sleep. But rather than pull herself off of him, she continued to wriggle on his hips, desperately trying to bring his erection back. Jonathan tried to order her off, but as if sensing what he would do, Laura sealed his mouth with her own, her tongue devilishly twining with his own, preventing him from giving her an order she’d be forced to obey.

As he felt his erection begin to take hold once more, Jonathan resigned himself to a very long night...

Laura laid on her back in bed, next to Dear. She’d have liked to have clung to him, but considering how badly she’d worn him out, she thought it was best not to disturb him.

Besides, she had other things to consider at the moment.

For instance, exactly how she was going to break it to him that she was pregnant again. Admittedly she still needed to take a pregnancy test to verify it, but she’d been taking ovulation pills all week, prepping herself to be fertile on this exact day. It was why she’d insisted he cum inside her so many times, she needed to make sure he’d put enough semen inside of her to guarantee a pregnancy.

She idly stroked her belly as she contemplated the future. It was going to be nice to have another child to look after, now that their other two kids had grown up and moved out. It would give her something to do.

She just hoped she’d be really lucky and it would be twins.

It was Ben’s 21st birthday. Karen was sitting around, spending most of her time just studying. She really didn’t want to be there, since she and Ben really didn’t care about each other one way or the other. But it was a tradition for the entire family to come together for any member’s 21st birthday, so they’d dragged her here against her will to take part in the festivities.

Well they could make her come, but they couldn’t force her to take part in it. At least that was what she thought. However she was proven wrong when her great aunt Susan pulled her away from her books and down a hall.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

“You’re finally old enough to learn the family secret,” was all she told her.

“She’d tried to get her to elaborate, but Auntie Susan refused to say anything more, instead pulling her along until she was in one of the bedrooms. Once there she was greeted by a few other family members, all women. She noted two of them were the same age as she was and both looked as confused about what was going on as well.

Finally Auntie Susan turned on the television that was sitting across from the bed. “We snuck a camera into the room the men are taking Ben into, so we can show you what they’re trying to hide from the rest of us. We’ll answer any questions you have once the men are done.”

So Karen watched as Ben was taken into a room, where they explained the family gift, that once in a male members life, they can link with a woman and turn them into a perfect slave. They even brought in one of the slavegirls to show off just how much control they have over them.

The other girls looked on in shock at what they were seeing, but Karen looked on with intrigue. If what she was being told was true, then that meant that Derrick would also one day activate. The implications of that were clear. If she could somehow control, or at least predict, when his powers activated, then she could ensure that SHE was the one that was linked.

Once that happened, Derrick would have to claim her and she could stop pretending that she didn’t want to fuck her own brother’s brains out. Just the thought of her kneeling before him naked, worshiping his cock before he put a baby into her belly was almost enough to make her cum right then and there.

And then Karen woke up.

Karen was back at the hospital, desperately searching through her notes to see if she could find something, anything that could hopefully get her out of her current predicament.

That Derrick had somehow managed to link with her was no longer in doubt. If the dreams themselves didn’t confirm it, then the fact that she’d spent half an hour masturbating while unable to cum until she’d sworn the oath of fealty had.

She’d held off at first on telling anyone as she was unsure if she’d actually been linked and didn’t want to worry anyone over nothing. She hadn’t been helped by the fact that the...edits the dreams had made in her life had until recently been incredibly subtle, leaving her unable to tell if the dream had actually changed anything from her memories, or if she was just misremembering. But of late the dreams had clearly veered out of actual memories. For example the latest dream had implied that she wanted to be Derrick’s to link with her, effectively making her his slave. Now that was absolutely untrue.

What she really wanted to do was to link Derrick herself.

What she’d realized at that moment, and confirmed through her deep study into the family history, was that the master gene had to also exist on the female line. But for some reason it didn’t activate for women like it did for men.

But if she could get it to activate and find a way around whatever defenses there were in Derrick’s mind, she could link with him. Once that was done, Derrick would be all hers. They could run off somewhere where no one knew who they were and she could spend her time fucking him every chance she got.

Admittedly even if she failed, she’d still be able to had sex with Derrick once he’d enslaved her, but that would mean sharing him with all those other slaves. She was fine with him playing the field for right now, it allowed him to get plenty of experience ahead of taking her virginity, but once they’d consummate their love, she wouldn’t be able to bear knowing that he was sleeping with anyone other than her.

But she was running out of time.

At the moment she estimated she had only days left, a week at most, before Derrick’s power forced her to present herself to him so he could complete the link and destroy her old personality. Before that happened, she needed to figure out how to activate herself. She somehow felt that if she activated, she could break the link between her and Derrick. Sure it was a feeble hope, but it was all she had at the moment.

Deciding that there was nothing in the data in front of her, she decided to go see Kiara to check if any new data had come in. At this point, Kiara was probably going to start wondering what was so urgent about this, but desperation was setting in.

As she walked down the hall, she was stopped by a voice calling out her name. It was Doctor Benton, the man who’d started his residency on the same day she had. “What’s up?” she asked.

“Have you had the RX-7 vaccine yet?”

Karen had heard of that vaccine. It was fairly new, so she hadn’t gotten it herself yet, though why Benton thought it was important was beyond her. “No,” she answered, cautiously.

“Great. I’ve got a little girl over here that’s terrified of needles and I thought if you get the vaccine in front of her it would help show her there was nothing to be afraid of.”

Karen thought about it for a brief moment. She was planning on getting the vaccine soon anyway, so there was no real harm in getting it this way. She shrugged and followed him into the room.

Once she was there, she noticed the little girl, who seemed to be no older than five. She had blonde hair fashioned into little pigtails and she desperately clinging to a stuffed bear. Karen simply smiled at her as she took off her coat and pulled up her shirt sleeve so she could expose her arm for the needle.

“Hey there. What’s your name?”

“Karen.”

“What a coincidence, that’s my name too. Now I know you’re scared, but just watch me, I’ll show there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

With that Karen sat down on the chair next to the younger Karen and let Benton prepare her for getting her shot. In no time at all he had her ready and he plunged the needle right into her arm.

Karen screamed at the sudden excruciating pain.

She fell to the ground, desperately holding onto her arm, continuing to scream as Benton panicked, calling for help. Inside she felt something inside of her snap, right before something else pushed out of her.

But that was a distant thought, right now she could only feel agony all across her arm. After some time, possibly minutes, possibly hours, the pain began to subside a little bit and she was able to get herself back under control as she sat up from the floor and looked up to see both Benton and Dr. Teller looking at her, worried expressions on both of their faces. “Does someone want to tell me what just happened?” Doctor Teller asked.

Karen looked down at her arm to see a nasty burn mark going all the way down it from the shoulder to the elbow. She hadn’t seen a burn like that since....Derrick....had activated.

She looked up in shock then, staring at the two men in front of her. They may not have been Derrick, but they were both undeniably attractive, and they were mere feet away from her.

Well fuck.

The End....For Now