The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

4. Toy-time/Addition

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Welcome to the Master Command Center...
Where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you...
Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications.
You are the Master’s representative.

Jeremy stared at the opening screen and heaved a sigh of relief. Glancing at the clock he saw that applying the patch had only taken twelve minutes plus the five minutes preparing. He had thirteen minutes more before he had to be in Diane’s room. From the sound of her earlier statement he wanted to give her that time to prepare as well. He quickly composed an email to Rob and added the patch as an attached file. In the email he described what the patch should do, how long it would take and all the other details. He also asked Rob not to send the patch along to anyone else yet. {Rob? You there?} {What Jer? I was trying to get some sleep, I didn’t get any last night.} {I really think you want to check your email man. There is a nice little present in there for you, don’t say I never gave you anything.} After a brief pause {Holy shit! You’re kidding, right man?} {Nope, go ahead and run it. I’ve got an appointment to keep in just a couple minutes so if you’ve anything else you want to tell me, just reply to the email.}

Jeremy walked down the hall to Diane’s room his mind racing. In just a day of having this program he had already had better sex than most of the guys he knew even dreamed of. In addition he was pretty sure that he was guaranteed sex for as long as he wanted. He thought about the program and the main function written in senary and decided he really needed to figure it out so he could see how the program functioned. As he opened Diane’s door all the racing thoughts in his head were driven out.

Diane was ‘dressed’ all in black leather. From head to toe leather obscured portions of her body. She had on a black leather mask that left her eyes and mouth visible, her ash blonde hair was spilling down her back and held in place by the top and straps of the mask. Her neck was covered with a black leather collar, a D-ring protruding from the front. Her torso was covered from waist to just under her breasts by a corset, this particular model had stiffened leather cups perpendicular to her ribs which supported her breasts, leaving them totally exposed in front of her. Her pubic area was covered by a pair of skin-tight black leather shorts minus the seam that would hold them together over her cunt and ass. Her pussy jutted from within the shorts, forced outwards by the tight leather. Her legs were covered with black leather thigh high boots, black fishnets jutting from the top and disappearing under the shorts. Her arms were drawn behind her but he could see her biceps covered by what appeared to be the tops of black satin or silk opera gloves. Attached to the D ring was a heavy metal chain, which swept downwards over her torso in an upside-down ‘V’ spreading out to either side of her body and disappearing behind her body at waist level. She was standing at the foot of her bed, her back to a bedpost.

As he entered the room her green eyes stood out from the black of the leather mask, shining with lust and something more visceral, total submission. “Master” she spoke, “I am yours to do with as you will.” Moving forward he peered behind her back and saw her hands cuffed with the fur-lined handcuffs. The chain that attached to her collar came back behind her and was threaded through the cuffs. The chain wrapped around the bedpost and was padlocked in place. Now Jeremy understood why she told him no more than 30 minutes as there was no way she could extricate herself from this situation on her own. Glancing about he saw the keys to the handcuffs on a bureau on the other side of the room, well out of reach. His gaze fell upon the bed. Placed upon it were a number of items: the suede whip, a harder leather whip, several candles, a book of matches, a bottle of warming oil, a small wooden paddle, a pair of what looked like roach clips attached by a chain, two small broken rings with the ends of their wired capped by solid balls of metal, and a number of other things which he couldn’t even identify. “What, exactly, are all these for?” he asked. “For you to play with me Master. I know you’ve voiced concerns about hurting me but I like pain, at least some. Normally what you did to me this morning would’ve lasted me a week or two while I felt leftover twinges and aches from how you hurt me but I’m completely recovered already. I assume you did something with your program that took care of that but I want you to hurt me again now. I am perfectly happy with not feeling the affects afterwards but if you keep it like this then you are going to need to hurt me every day.” Jeremy heard the eagerness in her voice in that last sentence and wondered what he had gotten himself into.

Jeremy left her standing while he gathered some items from the bed. “How obedient a slave are you Diane?” he asked. “Shall we find out? I want you to stay standing unless I tell you otherwise or move to reposition you on my own. Stay as still as you can but most certainly do not stop any reaction to what I do to you, verbal, physical or of any other sort.” Taking a small section of satin ribbon he had collected from her bed, he tied it over her eyes, blocking her sight. He lit a candle and simply watched for about a minute as it burned and began to melt the wax. Tipping it gently over her breasts he let the liquid wax trickle down and strike her nipple and areola. As the molten wax struck her breast she gasped and bit down on her lip. Moving to the other breast he treated it to the same. “Stand still now or this could hurt a lot more than you want.” He said as he propped her breasts apart with the paddle. He set the candle down on the stiff leather in the space he had just created between her breasts. As Diane felt the heat from the flame she stiffened up and caught her breath. After it sat there for several seconds while only heating the insides of her breasts to an uncomfortable level as opposed to a painful one she began to relax again. Jeremy watched throughout, when she began to relax again he picked up the clips joined by a chain. Opening them he saw, as he had guessed, that they were just the right size to clamp onto her nipples. He opened the first clip and ever so slowly closed it back onto one of her nipples. She squirmed a bit and Jeremy noticed that the candle wax almost overflowed the side of the candle. Draping the chain below the level of her breasts he moved the other clip to her other nipple and opened it fully. Releasing it suddenly, the small metal teeth bit into her nipple and Diane jumped. As a result of her jump the melted wax flooded over the side of the candle. The contoured shape of the leather cupping her breasts guided the molten wax right down to the bottom of her breast where it touched the leather. As the hot wax pooled against her skin she shuddered, Jeremy wasn’t sure but thought that that might have been a tiny orgasm. “Liked that, did you? Weren’t expecting it?” He asked. “Master, thank you. No I didn’t expect that but it was a pleasant surprise.”

Jeremy worked his way through a number of the toys he had left on the bed. Always keeping Diane blindfolded and keeping a burning candle between her breasts. Before too long the wax had attached her breasts to the leather quite firmly. When he saw that this had occurred Jeremy removed the candle and the paddle. He removed the blindfold and pushed Diane down onto the bed. “So these here are fake nipple rings? I suppose they are called clamping rings or something rather than fakes.” He asked. “Yes, I always wanted to get my nipples pierced but never had the courage to do so.” She replied, “Not because of the pain, I’d enjoy that, but because I had heard rumors of the piercing going bad and destroying all sensation in the nipples and that would kill me.” “No need to worry now. If you want them pierced then do it. If there is a problem with the procedure I can fix whatever it is. Let’s see how you look with nipple rings.” Jeremy placed the clamp rings on her nipples and examined them. “Hmmm, I think you need barbells for your pretty little nipples, not rings. At least when you first get them pierced get the barbells, get a pair of rings also so you can swap them out after it heals, which won’t be long with the program.” Pushing the clamps together as hard as he could earned another gasp from Diane.

Lying on her back on the bed, her hands were trapped under her and the chain running to the bedpost prevented her from moving very much. Jeremy grabbed a pair of short silk ropes that had been on the bed and quickly tied her legs apart, one to either bedpost at the base of the bed. “Had enough pain yet?” he asked. “There are a couple of other things I can think of doing that I might try.” “Whatever you wish, master” was her infuriating reply. Jeremy, slightly irked that she wouldn’t tell him what she wanted, decided to proceed with what he thought would be the most painful of the things he had mentioned. Lighting a candle once more, he waited for the wax to melt. He amused himself as it did by pulling back her clit hood and pinching and pulling on her clit. When the wax was ready he tilted the candle over her clit, the hood still held back. At the touch of the molten wax on her clit, Diane let out a scream. Releasing the hood, he continued to pour wax over her clit, watching it trickle down her slit, hardening on the way. As he thought would be the case, none of it made it to her hole before hardening, so he continued the process. After building up a thick layer of wax over her clit he let it cool and began to push on it. “Can you feel that?” “Only a tiny little bit.” answered Diane. “Good then, let’s see how this feels.” Jeremy muttered as he began to pick at the edges of the wax. The wax was firmly adhered to the skin and only slowly began to peel away, pulling on the skin as it did so. When he got to the wax over her clit and began to pull on it Diane began to shudder. Before he managed to remove all of the wax from her clit she had orgasmed several times.

Stripping himself from his clothes, Jeremy took his erection and placed it at her vaginal opening. She was slick and wet from the prior activity. He entered her, burying himself inside her with a single thrust. Diane, excited as she was, began to orgasm once more at the feeling of the single thrust that filled her. After pounding her cunt for several minutes Jeremy pulled out and crawled upward. Lying on his side he rolled Diane’s head to the side and pushed his cock into her mouth. Unable to move much, Diane still managed to deep throat his cock and give incredible head. Her tongue flicked here and there, managing to stroke all the sensitive parts and more than making up for her lack of mobility. Jeremy pulled his cock from her mouth after several minutes and went down to the base of the bed. Kneeling between the bedposts he gauged the slack in the ropes and chains and decided his idea might work. Untying the ropes from the bedpost, he used them to pull Diane to the foot of the bed. He pulled her over the foot and caught her in his lap. He tied the ropes to the bedposts right where they joined the floor, keeping her legs out in a wide split. With her breasts pressed against his chest, the leather digging into his ribs, and her arms pulled to one side by the chain he kissed her savagely. His tongue explored her mouth as his hands positioned her body. He raised her up as far as the ropes would allow and maneuvered his body underneath her. Letting her down gently he moved her back and forth until his cock found the opening to her ass. His cock took control for a moment and he pushed her down until he was fully inside of her. Diane began gasping, silent tears rolling from the edges of her eyes. Within moments the moisture on her face was joined by moisture pouring from her cunt as she came in a torrent. Jeremy began to thrust as best as he could in this position and decided that the next time he needed to leave her enough slack to do some of the work. Several minutes later Diane began to shudder violently, shaking harder and harder as the seconds passed. She began to pant, moan and talk incoherently. Recognizing the sounds as joyful delirium, Jeremy began to pound harder and harder and finally let go, flooding her ass with his cum.

Untying Diane and laying her on the bed was kind of rough with his body as shaky as it was from just coming violently but Jeremy managed. He went over and got the keys to the handcuffs and the padlock and unlocked her from her chains. He stripped her out of the mask and the gloves, leaving the rest in place. For several minutes he just stared at her. This incredibly attractive woman was his to do with as he pleased and had even told him that she wanted it while not under the effect of the program. Sister or not, he was keeping this one. She stirred slightly and came to with a pleased groan. “I see you liked the outfit enough to leave most of it on me then, ehhh?” “Well, the mask had to go, I wanted to see your beautiful face, the gloves I could take or leave but black leather boots really do something to me. The taller ones like these do it pretty emphatically as well. The top is fun to play with but I didn’t take you out of it because I thought you’d want to feel this.” Saying that he loosened the back and pulled the corset around to the front. Where the wax had adhered her breasts to the leather the corset was stuck and as he put more force into slowly increasing the pull her breasts stretched where they were stuck to it. Diane grew slightly red-faced and her breathing sped up as he gave a final wrench and tore the wax from her breasts. Red marks showed where the wax had been and Diane gave a contented sigh and pinched her nipples lightly. “That would’ve made me come if I hadn’t so many times already today. Thank you.” She murmured in a seductive, hoarse tone. “You’re welcome.” said Jeremy “My turn now. You ever give massages?” “Yes, you want one?” Jeremy answered by rolling onto his stomach. “Make sure you massage ALL of me. Then after you’ve gotten me tense massaging certain parts you can massage me some more to relieve that tension.”

After spending an hour or more under Diane’s ministrations, Jeremy had come twice more. Diane had come more than that but kept up her efforts. They were both relaxed and began to discuss things. “I imagine you are going to want more women than just me.” Diane said. “Well, yes. As a matter of fact I think I know who the next one will be. Admittedly, you were unintentional. When I thought the program didn’t work I was just idly typing things in but once I’d done you once and realized what you were willing to do I had to keep you for myself. Anyhow, aside from you I am going to try to make sure that the women I collect have some degree of feelings for me before I use the program on them. It just doesn’t seem right to me to take anyone else. I also admit I am bound to use it on someone that doesn’t like me sooner or later but I’ll make some degree of effort to keep that to a minimum. I can see myself using it like that to put some bitch in her place, I can think of several girls in school that could use some humility force-fed to them. Anyhow, I always thought that Jill had a crush on me and the program showed me that I was right. So I think she’ll be my next addition.” “Jill? That scrawny, flat-chested chick you game with? I wouldn’t have thought she’d appeal to you.” Jeremy stood and motioned for Diane to follow. Leading her into his room, he pulled up Jill’s file on his laptop. The picture showed that she was trying on bras and he could see that he was almost right in his earlier evaluation. Her breasts had only the tiniest bit of sag to them. She must’ve just gotten around to replacing the bras she used to have that he was sure she wouldn’t fit into now. He turned to Diane and noticed her eyes gaping wide. “That’s Jill? I know I haven’t seen her in a couple of months but Damn!” “Well, she had a little help from me. I cleared up her acne and added a few pounds to her.” “Jeremy, can I ask a big favor?” “Sure, Diane. What do you want?” “Would you enlarge my breasts to at least her size? I don’t want to feel like you are constantly finding me under-endowed when she is around. Because looking at her, I imagine she is going to be around a lot.” Jeremy pondered the question “Diane, I like your breasts the size they are, are you sure you want that? I can think of an alternative.” “Yes, I’m sure that I want that but now that you appear to be thinking again, tell me your alternative.” “Well, how about if I adjust your breasts like I did my cock?” “What, to 20% over average size?” “No the other part where it has a standard size but I can control that size and make it larger or smaller as I like. We can leave them this size for their normal size but anytime you feel ‘under-endowed’ you can fix it on the spot. I’ll make it so they don’t sag so you don’t have to worry about a bra, you can just go without. I very much like seeing your nipples straining against the fabric of your shirts so don’t think it is just for you. I will add one other thing to it though. I’ll add in that you can control their size by thought but I can control their size by voice command and my commands will have priority, thus making sure that they are what I want when I take you.” Diane just stood there dumbfounded and nodded her head. “I’m going to make one or two other alterations to you when I’m in your file also. Do you want to know about them?” “Will they be something I have to control or something that will affect me noticeably?” “Yes and no, one will. I’ll remove the non-entity clause so long as you know you are mine and promise not to play with anyone else.” “Yes, please. I promise.” Said Diane. I want to show off my variable titties and I can’t do that if no-one notices me.

Jeremy opened Diane’s file and quickly made some adjustments. A command line statement gave her breasts the size options he had offered to her. He removed the non-entity clause and went to up her loyalty factor to him. He stopped and just stared for a moment. Diane’s loyalty to him was almost maxed out already. Leaving that one alone he set a password protected lock on her file and exited. Opening his own he quickly password protected his own file and locked it. Opening one more file, he stared at Jill again. She was fully clothed once more and had a shopping bag in hand. Recognizing the store name, he realized that she was at the mall. He typed a quick command for her to call him and see if she could come over this evening. This wasn’t normal behavior for her but he figured that if the opening up to him idea he had tried to create in her had been successful it might actually feel like her own idea. He watched her picture pull out its cell-phone and moments later his phone rang. “Hi, this is Jeremy.” “Jeremy, it’s Jill. I was wondering if you had any plans tonight or if I could come over to your place?” “Jill, for you, if I had had plans I would cancel them, you know that. We’ve been good friends since what, fifth grade?” “Oh Jeremy, that is very sweet of you. It has been at least that long and well... I’ve always been kind of interested in you and thought that maybe tonight we could talk things over and maybe push our relationship a little further, if you’d like that.” “Jill, wherever you want to take our relationship, I’ll be willing to go with you. What time would you like to come over?” “How about around 5:00? We can order out for dinner and just hang out.” “That sounds great Jill, I do have to warn you that my parents are going out tonight and won’t be back until late. Diane will probably be around though.” Jeremy decided that his folks would definitely go out tonight, even if they hadn’t had plans to. Diane snickered and softly said “Damn right I’ll be around tonight!” There was no hesitation in Jill’s voice as she confirmed that that was fine with her and she would be there at 5:00. After he had hung up with Jill, Diane said “Jeremy, how’d you like a threesome tonight? I’ve always been bi and just think that three gives more attention to each if you handle it right.” Jeremy said “one second...” He rapidly typed some commands on Jill’s file and then turned around “I don’t know that Jill would be up for that.” Diane peered over his shoulder at the commands he had just entered and said “But she’ll be up for that?” The incriminating lines showed Jeremy had given Jill a command to stop at the adult store and pick up some things she thought Jeremy might like to see her in. “Well, let me see something.” Said Jeremy. He flicked through several indices rapidly and said “Hmmm, well she is at least bi-curious so we can give it a shot. Let me set a delayed command so that when she sees me her inhibitions drop and when she sees you doing something sexual her bi-curiosity increases. I almost feel bad about it but if I will have both of you, and I will, then I’d need to do that eventually. I’m a realist, I won’t be able to keep four women satisfied day in and day out and would much prefer that they are willing and able to satisfy each other when I am not there or have other things that need doing.” He tweaked some indices and then opened the command line function again. Password protecting and locking Jill’s file he said. “It looks like she would’ve eventually told me how she felt so I don’t feel too bad here, just hastening things along. I’ve always liked her a lot because she has a brain, now she has a body to match and I think I’ll like her more still as a hot red-headed, or at least auburn haired, woman with brains.

About this time Jeremy realized that he was starved and it was only 4:00. “Let’s go grab a late lunch and decide what to do tonight, shall we?” Half an hour later, full but not overfull since he knew he’d be eating dinner soon Jeremy wandered out of the kitchen. He trotted back up to his room and opened his dad’s file. Looks like he had planned on staying in tonight, Jeremy thought and fixed that with a quick command. His dad was pretty cool in a geeky sort of way and he liked his mom so he tried to find something they’d both enjoy and wouldn’t normally do. From all appearances, their sex-life had been a little on the down side recently and while both were frustrated, neither knew what to do about it. He implanted in them an urge to go to a Thai restaurant for dinner and then go shopping for some sex toys and clothing. While they ate dinner they would confess their kinkiest fantasies to one another without shocking each other. Each would agree to any of the other’s fantasies that didn’t gross them out and they would get any appropriate supplies and rent a hotel room for the night, calling Diane and Jeremy to let them know they wouldn’t be home. While he was at it he figured he’d do some favors for them since they were actually decent parents. His mom’s breasts were going to firm up without losing size. She wouldn’t need to wear a bra anymore if she didn’t want to. His dad was going to regain the stamina of a man in his mid 20s and lose the potbelly. After tweaking each one’s sex drive back to where they had been in their sexual prime he figured that was enough favors and if they couldn’t take it from there, it wasn’t his fault.

Jeremy was sitting down in the living room about five minutes later when his mom came downstairs. “Kids, are you ok with ordering out for dinner tonight?” asked his mom. “Sure, mom. No problem. What’s up?” “Your dad and I spontaneously decided to go out and have a romantic evening, do dinner and then maybe do some shopping.” “Shopping is romantic mom?” asked Jeremy. His mom actually blushed but didn’t reply. He could see her nipples stiffen up as she did and realized that the changes had already taken hold. This was confirmed when his dad came down, tucking his shirt in and pulling his belt to a notch he hadn’t used in several years. “Oh mom, Jill is coming over tonight, is that ok?” “Sure Jer, I know you are responsible enough to have guests when we aren’t home.” As they left, his dad dropped a few bills on the table near the door and said “That should take care of dinner for the three of you. Diane, if you go out I want you home by 1:00, ok?” “I’m not planning on going out tonight dad, don’t worry.” His mom and dad waved as they left the house. About five minutes later the doorbell rang, Jeremy walked over and opened the door. When he did and saw Jill in person he pretended he didn’t know about the changes. Dropping his jaw he said “Jill, hi... Wow... Did you get a makeover or something? You look incredible. I’d ask if you started exercising but I saw you just last week and... just Wow!” Jill blushed and looked at him “I’ve no idea what happened but I’ll tell you what, getting ogled is a little irritating but it does wonders for your self-confidence.” “Come in Jill, grab a seat.” As Jill walked in she saw Diane in the living room “Is there something going around that I don’t know about?” she asked. Jeremy was confused until he walked in behind her and saw that Diane had pumped her breasts up to what was probably a 40 D cup. With no bra underneath her shirt and her nearly constantly erect nipples, the sight was almost obscene and Jeremy quickly willed his erection away before Jill could see it. Jeremy flashed her an irritated glance while Diane just left a neutral look on her face “If there is, we’ve certainly both caught it well and good.” Said Diane. “It looks good on you though.” Jill looked over at Diane again and obviously lied “It looks good on you also.” Even without the program Jeremy knew Jill well enough to know that she was probably thinking that Diane looked like a slut with no bra and those massive breasts.

“Well, what do we want for dinner? My dad left us some cash and I have more if we need it.” Said Jeremy. Picking up the bills his dad had dropped he realized there was $50 there. “He left $50 for us so is anyone up for Chinese? We can get it delivered here and its pretty good.” Both girls agreed and they pulled out the menu. They called in the order for delivery and sat in the living room chatting. When Diane finally left the room for a bit, Jill asked him “What is up with her? I always thought she was a dumb blonde but she isn’t really. I was all ready to call her a bimbo and slut when I saw her sitting here with no bra but she actually has a brain.” “Well, she took up with a new guy who truthfully told her that he likes smart women. Knowing she didn’t have to play dumb to keep him she’s been proving that she has a brain and uses it ever since.” “What about you Jer? Do you like smart women?” Jeremy winced but still answered “Damn straight, the only women I like are smart. I wouldn’t consider having sex with some dumb thing that couldn’t hold up her end of the conversation, well not for more than a one night stand at least.” He blushed but did want to be truthful with her. He had discovered that it caused less problems in the long run. “Do you think I’m smart?” Jill asked. “Nope, I know your smart.” Jeremy replied. “So, you’d consider having sex with me? Not just a one night stand but something more serious?” “Jill, I’d have gladly had sex with you before if you’d shown any interest. Not to be sexist but now, if you offered, it’d take wild horses or more to keep me away.” “Good, that is what I wanted to know. Here is a bit of sneak peak of what I kind of planned for the evening” Jill raised her t-shirt and let him see that underneath she was wearing white bridal lingerie. It barely covered her breasts, which were plainly visible beneath it, and trailed away under pants where it was tucked in. “I had hoped you’d say that and were interested so I picked up a little something I thought you might enjoy.” Jeremy was flabbergasted. He knew he had made her as outgoing as her characters were when she was with him but evidently he hadn’t realized just how outgoing those characters were. He wasn’t going to complain though. “After dinner, if we can shake Diane for a bit, I’d like you to take my virginity if you are ‘up’ to it” Jill said. Jeremy just nodded yes. “I’ll be right back.” He said. He tracked Diane down and told her “Listen she wants me to pop her cherry after dinner. Can you hold off for an hour or two after dinner? Then we can arrange for her to catch sight of you watching us while masturbating. That should be sexual enough to kick in her bi-curiosity and it’ll let me ease her into the sex thing a little. By the way, that tits thing was a bit much. Wear looser shirts if you are going to pop their size up like that. Although, I admit, I liked it. It may have been in poor taste.” “Get used to it, Jeremy. You gave me the ability. You can be damn sure I am going to play with it but yeah it may have been over the top. I was just feeling threatened and with good reason. Here we are less than an hour later and you’ve already arranged an hour or two without me.” “Don’t worry sis, you know I won’t leave you hanging and maybe you’ll get to play some also. If she wasn’t a virgin and someone I’ve known for seven years it’d be different, but trust me I am not going to drop you for her. I want both and I want the two of you to play nice together.” Jeremy departed and arrived in the living room just as the doorbell rang. He answered the door and brought dinner in. Diane came wandering back in wearing a much looser shirt “After dinner I have an hour or two of studying to do.” Jill beamed at Jeremy. There was silence for a while as they all tore into their food.

To be continued...