The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

* * *

Another one.

“Another one?”

Did I stutter?

“No, I, uh…”

What?

“You’re being forceful…”

And?

“And, uh… I’m not used to it.”

Good.

“Good?”

Good.

“... Another one it is, then.”

Get ready, folks.

“Seriously...”

* * *

Master PC: Selfcest

* * *

Chapter 2: “Just Another Lazy Morning”

* * *

A thin sunbeam peaked out from an opening fold of Jessie’s black-out window curtains, landing right on the hungover girl’s closed eye and causing her to stir awake. She let out a long, weary yawn and slowly sat up from her couch. Jessie rubbed her eyes and then stretched her arms, feeling a strange sense of padding between her butt and the sofa itself.

When Jessie looked down at her body, her big brown eyes shot open as memories of last night broke past the proverbial dam that had been holding them back. Two big, perky tits were jiggling around in a loose white tank-top while her hips flared out from her thin waist into her wide, bouncy butt and perfectly smooth, bubbly thighs, which were covered by a pair of form-fitting grey yoga pants. She snapped her head to the side towards where her laptop lay on the coffee table, still open and running Master PC, right where she’d left off.

“Holy shit.” Jessie whispered, her gaze turning to the floor between the table and couch, stunned by how many empty cans of beer cluttered up in a lengthy pile down below. How much did she end up drinking last night, she wondered as she brought up a hand and slapped her forehead in shock.

She vaguely remembered doing something with Master PC along the lines of being able to drink as much as she wants without negatively affecting her health and had completely eliminated the need to ever use the bathroom again. But after that, things became fuzzy. Like, really fuzzy. Before all of that, however, Jessie had a memory of texting her coworker Trish about going out for the night with her and a few work friends. She was all for it at the time, hornier than she’d ever been in her entire life and wanting to show off her new, rockin’ body, but her fears of crowds and an overwhelming sense of anxiety ruined it all, causing Jessie to call up Trish not long after to say that she suddenly and severely twisted her ankle while getting ready.

Trish had been more accepting that Jessie anticipated, but it all worked out for the best, she thought. Hell, Trish even said that she’d tell the boss tomorrow about it, telling her not to worry about coming into work the next day and to keep off of her ankle for some time. It was strange really, considering Trish and Jessie weren’t all that close of friends, but the tired, still half-drunk girl didn’t mind starting her weekend early.

Given that her pussy still had a dull and lingering ache from being dissatisfied with her late-night fingering sesh, part of her wished that she actually would’ve gone out and went wild with her new figure, but the other, more rational part of her mind now knew that she wasn’t thinking clearly at the time. Jessie couldn’t imagine all of the trouble she could’ve gotten into, especially if she wound up inviting anyone back to the apartment. If they’d have gotten their hands on the program, there’s no telling what kind of horrors could’ve been inflicted onto her and anyone else they sought their sights on…

Jessie had a good heart, for the most part, and couldn’t imagine using Master PC to play around with anyone else’s body and mind without their consent. She barely trusted herself to only fool around with her own body now that she knew how good it felt to change a few things here and there, but didn’t trust anyone in her life to have the same sort of conscience if they knew what all it was capable of. Hell, just a simple: “Everyone had to do what I say no matter what”, or “I can do no wrong in the eyes of others” from another individual could have horrible, powerful consequences that she herself would be powerless to do anything about with little effort on the other party’s part.

She shook her head and tried to break her streak of overthinking, ultimately glad that all was well and that she’d come to her senses before a silly mistake had been made.

Jessie then stood up from the couch and stretched her new, curvy body, reflexively tensing up and relaxing muscles spread across her body that weren’t there before her initial alterations. It felt nice, and the lack of a headache with her declining blood-alcohol level was a godsend. It wasn’t wasn’t until she turned and began walking towards the hallway when she realized that there were low crackling sounds and delicious aromas coming from her kitchen, instantly seeing a cute bombshell of a brunette standing in front of the stove cooking breakfast.

It was then Jessie foggily remembered that she may have done a few other things with Master PC last night aside from using it to wish for an outrageous amount of beer in her fridge, as well as the ability to successfully drink it all.

“You’re awake.” The woman said in an emotionless tone and with a half-smile, using a spatula to flip over the strips of bacon that was sizzling to a crisp in the pan over an oven burner. “Breakfast is almost ready, Mistress.”

She was dressed in the same long-sleeved top and pajama bottoms that Jessie put on after getting home from work, which had apparently resized to fit the proportions of the woman wearing them. Which, Jessie might add, were the exact same measurements she currently sorted herself. But most notably, she looked like Jessie’s nonexistent twin sister, or rather,—

“A c-clone?” Jessie stuttered in a terror-stricken whisper, remembering the final command that she’d drunkenly entered into Master PC before deciding to finally sleep. “That’s right… I made a clone of myself.”

* * *

[Asoon as i fell aselep an excact clone of me will appeer . She’s nothing but good intetions for me, and cn;t fell anu emotons, and will dp whtevr I say]

Right after Jessie sloppily punched the Enter key with her index finger, a boxed warning appeared on screen, to which she rolled her eyes and groaned in frustration.

The message stated:

“User’s Blood-alcohol levels are drastically above average.”

“Correcting command inaccuracies.”

[As soon as I fall asleep, an exact clone of myself will appear. She has nothing but good intentions for me, can’t feel any emotions, and will do whatever I say.]

“Is this the command you intended to send?”

“Duhhh.” Jessie sighed, then pressed the Enter key again as she was laying across the couch with one of her smooth, meaty legs lifted up and thrown over the back of the couch. “Shtupid program.”

Unfortunately, and to Jessie’s growing annoyance, another warning message appeared:

“Note: This version of Master PC cannot directly create organic, conscious life. However, this command may succeed if the program were to merge minor pockets of two parallel timelines within the immediate multiverse upon execution.”

“Would you like to proceed?”

Jessie didn’t feel like reading all of that, so she just went ahead and hit Enter once more. The command was then sent off, and she giggled as she pulled her arms back to her and let her dizzy head fall down on one of the couch’s soft throw pillows. She drifted off to sleep mere moments after that, and a startled individual named Jessica from a near-mirror universe suddenly appeared out of thin air, standing in the center of the living room with wide eyes as her mind was overwritten and her plain figure was quickly reshaped to match that of Jessie’s.

* * *

“Holy shit.” Jessie whispered as she put a hand over her mouth in shock. “What the fuck did I do?!”

“Nothing I wouldn’t have done, I suppose.” Jessica replied after a thoughtful look came across her mostly expressionless face. “If I had been the one to come across the program, anyway. That honor falls upon you, Mistress.” She turned away from where Jessie was standing and back to the stove to finish cooking their morning meal of extra-greasy bacon, fried eggs, and salted hash browns.

Jessie blinked several times, still just trying to process her immediate situation.

How the fuck can a reality-warping computer program not create a new and/or copy of a person, while at the same time, be able to merge parallel universes?! Seriously! What the fuck!

“Okay, let me get this straight…” Jessie said, then took a deep breath before recounting the things Jessica had told her during that brief flashback. “You’re me. But, like, me from another universe. Everyone there knew you by our full first name there, but we’ve still pretty much lived the same lives aside from that.”

“So it seems.” Jessica nodded, switching off the stove and reaching to the upper cupboards to grab a couple of plates. “For some reason, you were blessed with a copy of Master PC, and I was not.”

“Right.” Jessie muttered, her eyes going wide. “Y-you didn’t… do anything with it, did you?”

“I checked the Command Center’s history to understand what happened, but no.” Jessica gave her a calm, reassuring smile. “Because I only have the best of intentions for you at heart, from your own perspective, and because I am without both emotions and true ambitions, I don’t see the point of recklessly using Master PC for myself. Besides…” The expression fell for a moment as she glanced to the floor, “It may just be the lack of emotions and the constant compulsion to serve you on a passive level, but I am content with my current state, as well as the situation I find myself in.”

“Seriously?” Jessie asked, leaning forward in mild disbelief and crossing her arms over her plush tits. “Because I’d be pissed if I were in your shoes, but then again, I wouldn’t have emotions…”

“I’ve had several hours to think about this, but bringing us together was an accident, one that I can see myself making if I’d been in your shoes.”

Wow. That’s a damn good point, Jessie thought. She could see anyone else but herself going wild and being extremely reckless with Master PC right off the bat, but when she looked at it like “Jessica” did, Jessie would’ve been terrified if another person turned her into their slave. The thought of being enslaved by herself, however; thinking of the situation from Jessica’s point of view, Jessie supposed she probably wouldn’t mind it if the shoe were on the other foot at that moment. She didn’t trust anyone, but she trusted herself not to treat herself, or anyone else, like an utterly soulless puppet built for abuse.

“This is…”

“Bizzare?”

“Yeah, that.” Jessie said, then let out a hysterical giggle, but that giggle quickly turned into a full on fit of maniacal laughter. She walked over to the couch and collapsed back onto its length, her very full C-cup breasts wildly jiggling around within her tank-top.

The funny thing was, if anyone were going to use her like a soulless puppet built for abuse, nobody would do it better, or in hotter ways, than herself. Fuck, Jessie thought as her laughing transitioned into heavy breathing and soft moaning, thinking that Jessica might be the lucky one in their new relationship. Being magically sent to a parallel world where she was mentally and sexually enslaved her-literal-self? Hell, Jessie might have voluntarily signed up for that action if given the option! No matter how she looked at it from either perspective, the guilt-free possibilities were all so fucking hot!

“Pervert.” Jessica said, standing above with a slight mocking grin on her lips, looking down at Jessie with two plates full of breakfast in both hands, while the horny girl on the couch had both of her’s down the front of her yoga pants and were avidly playing with her aching pussy. “Let’s eat breakfast first, Mistress.”

Jessie smiled wide, then deeply sighed as she pulled her slick hands from the fabric of her bottoms and turned to sit upright.

“You’re right, you’re right… Thank you for breakfast, Jessica.” She giggled.

“Of course, Mistress Jessie.” The other replied with a wink, always maintaining her pleasantly blank, smirking expression. “It’s our favorite, after all.”

“You bet that sweet ass it is.” Jessie said just after taking the plate from Jessica. Before being able to sit down, Jessie slapped her doppleganger’s big, round ass with a notable amount of force, enough to send its mass wobbling and sloshing around for a long moment while eliciting a moan from her lips.

Jessie was loving the whole “Mistress” thing, and could easily imagine that she would’ve wound up using that title for Jessica as well if she were in her position instead.

The two sat down next to each other and ate the large, sloppy breakfast that Jessica had prepared for them, one that would make a squad of professional football players stuffed to the brim by the last few bites. Jessie had bought groceries the day before last and was pretty stocked-up before (literally) all of it had been used to make the breakfast, but Jessica rationalized that they could just use Master PC to completely restock the fridge and cupboards each time they were open and closed. Beforehand, both ladies unsurprisingly only ate one or two small meals a day because of the poor pay from their job, coupled with the need to fund their borderline alcoholic lifestyles, of course.

Now, they could eat whatever they wanted, to any capacity desired, and didn’t ever have to worry about money or getting fat ever again!

During that feeding frenzy, the two of them looked over Master PC on a much more analytical level that Jessie had done last night. The first thing they did was inspect any changes the program had already made in the Command Center’s recorded history, learning exactly how Jessica had been mentally reprogrammed since Jessie’s memory of that moment was still fairly foggy on the subject. Next, they found that there was a setting activated in a checkbox that Jessie had been overlooking in the top left corner, something titled: “Retroactive Changes’’

When they hovered the mouse over the option, a rather lengthy and translucent description box awaited them.

“When this feature is active, anyone who is not a Registered User of an equal or higher version of the program will not realize that an alteration directly caused by Master PC has occurred. Reality will bend to those changes as well, adjusting itself retroactively to accommodate with as little influence as possible to the world and its timelines outside of the desired effect.”

“Well, at least that explains why all of our clothes still fit us.” Jessie chuckled, then began licking her plate clean, savoring each and every taste of leftover egg-yolks, bacon bits, and the crispiest bits of the hashbrowns. “I’m glad that the program started off with that setting already selected.”

“You could have just used it to create new clothes, if it hadn’t been.” Jessica said, standing up with her own empty plate before taking Jessie’s plate to the kitchen sink. “Although it does save us some trouble in the way of creating an entirely new wardrobe.”

“Good point.” Jessie said, turning her head to see Jessica’s big butt bounce and sway in her tight sweatpants with each step taken. Since breakfast was over and done with, she felt it was time to inspect and explore their new bodies, and Jessie was more than happy to use Jessica as a base for proper understanding.

When she returned, Jessie reached forward and grabbed Jessica’s hand without a word as she passed in front of her. She stopped in place, then looked down at her Mistress with a warm smile. Jessie partly wondered what was going through her alt-universe-twin’s mind, but figured it wasn’t far off from what she herself was thinking at that moment.

“Push the table back, then get down on your knees in front of me.” Jessie ordered, and Jessica instantly began doing what she was told, thanks to her feeling compelled to follow her Mistress’ commands down to the tee. “And hand me the laptop, while you’re at it.”

Jessica calmly turned away and bent over to push the coffee table several feet away from the couch, giving her Mistress an amazing view of her ass in doing so. She then grabbed the open laptop from it and handed it to Jessie before slowly slinking down to her knees right in front of where was sitting. Jessie watched in awe as it happened, still feeling both slightly unnerved and excited by watching the mirror-image of herself move as she did.

Jessie scooted up to the edge of the couch and looked down at her clone, using a hand to gently trace and inspect every inch of Jessica’s face. It was like looking into a mirror that she could touch, Jessie thought, cupping the emotionless girl’s chin. After that, she pulled away and ordered Jessica to take off her long-sleeved top. She nodded and complied, her full and perky breasts freely bouncing free of their confines after the shirt came off. With that, Jessie slowly reached in and cupped Jessica’s left breast in her hand, then gave it a slow, sensual squeeze as she felt Jessica’s nipple noticeably harden against her palm.

Jessica’s breathing became heavier, slower, and her face grew a bit flush as her eyes watched Jessie’s hand explore her body.

“Fuck…” Jessie sighed, her crotch buzzing with excitement as her free hand went down to satiate it by stroking her pussy over her yoga pants. “We’ve got really great tits now, huh?”

“Mhm.” Jessica moaned. “Your hands feel very nice, Mistress.”

“Really?” Jessie asked with a hungry, predatory smile, then leaned in close to lock her lips with Jessica’s, quickly switching to use both hands to message and squeeze her clone’s tits. The two became lost in that for an undetermined amount of time, but all the while, things were only getting hotter and heavier between them.

Jessie had always loved kissing, assuming Jessica felt the same way, and found that making out with herself just felt so… right.

Their tongues danced around in each other’s mouths and Jessica slowly slunk back as Jessie pressed forward. Eventually she was off of the couch on top of Jessica on the floor, both of them now pawing and squeezing each other’s mouth-watering tits. At some points she didn’t feel like was getting intimate with another person anymore, instead it felt as though Jessica was just an extension of herself, just masturbating in an outrageously off-the-wall, magical sort of way.

It didn’t seem like there were two people to them, just one body with two minds dedicated to making themselves feel good.

Jessie braced her hands on the floor next to each side of Jessica’s head and then pulled away, both of them looking each other in the eyes with their mouths open and breathing heavily. She slowly rose and stood up, claiming her spot back on the couch as Jessica propped herself up on her elbows, gazing at Jessie with her long brown hair a mess and a curious look in her eyes as she went to the open laptop sitting on the seat cushion next to her and typed a short, simple command into Master PC with the “Retroactive” setting still in effect.

[I am completely naked.]

In an instant, as if an invisible gust of wind came to do the change itself, the form-fitting clothes on Jessie’s body vanished without a trace, and feeling the chilly air of her apartment rush against the whole of her flesh caused her to shiver and produce goosebumps. She was just too fucking horny, and had been for far too long without any real, satisfying release. It was time to have some real fun with this program, Jessie thought with a wicked smirk.

Jessica patiently waited there on the floor as she was leaning back against her elbows, her long and meaty legs stretched out in front of her while her jiggly breasts heaved with her heavy breathing. She watched her Mistress, who Jessica now believed had been completely naked this entire time, type another string of words into Master PC. A small voice in the back of her mind was asking what all Jessie was doing, but the majority of herself didn’t really care and was ultimately fine with anything that she might be doing.

[Jessica’s tongue can extend 12″ out past her lips, and she has fluid, effortless control over it like a tentacle.]

After sending off the Command, Jessie extended her own tongue outward as a test to see if Master PC affected them both when a change was made to one of them. It didn’t appear to be the case, so she figured that the program must’ve been smart enough to count them both as two separate entities, thankfully. It would’ve made things tricky if that were the case.

Jessica cocked her head to the side, her face still blank and expressionless as Jessie looked at her and beconded her to come over with the curling of a finger. She obliged by ever-so-slowly sitting upright, leaning forward, and then crawling to her Mistress, her wide and bubbly hips gently swaying from side as Jessie spread her legs and exposed her hairless, soaking-wet pussy. Jessica knew full and well what Jessie wanted, and she was more than happy to give it to her.

Before giving her lower half a much needed boost in the thicc-department, Jessie couldn’t have imagined how sexy it felt to have someone wrap their arms around her thighs. When Jessica did so, their meaty undersides resting on her shoulders, she wasn’t able to completely get them around their mass. If she still had lame, boney legs, Jessica would’ve been able to do it with ease, and it likely wouldn’t have been such an astounding sight, Jessie mused to herself.

Jessica broke away from her Mistress’ eyes and looked down at the quivering cunt resting just an inch away from her face, already coating the couch’s fabric with her juices. Without being prompted, having believed she’s always had a freakishly long tongue, Jessica’s slimy oral appendage slipped out from her parted lips and began teasing Jessie’s eager pussy lips. Jessie gasped and her hips bucked on contact, having been deprived of another person’s touch down there in such a long time (even though it was technically her own). Jessica didn’t waste any time getting right down to the point, sliding the tip of her ever-extending tongue past those lips and directly into Jessie’s pussy, moving her own lips closer to latch onto the mound between Jessie’s legs. Deeper and deeper she went, while louder and more erratic Jessie’s moans and body became, twitching and gasping with each additional inch that was sent sliding into her cunt.

Jessie raked her fingers through Jessica’s messy brown mayne and pulled her face firmly into her crotch while her plump thighs closed in and pressed hard onto the sides of her head. She was twitching, her moans and squeals of raw pleasure were involuntary and constant, and she threw her head back against the back of the couch, all the while she could feel the electric sensations coming from the stretched walls of her pussy increase in intensity as time, and Jessica’s tongue, stretched onwards. What Jessica was doing to her was better than any other kind of sex she’s ever had, and Jessie wanted more.

As the beautiful sounds of her Mistress’ pleasure rang like music to her ears, Jessica pressed on the best she could with her ever-increasing need for oxygen being an after-thought. Her wild tongue was at least seven or eight inches into Jessie’s pussy, was wiggling around in the same fashion that a snake moves, and had reached as far back as her delicious hole would allow. She’d never remembered using her mutant tongue for this purpose before in her entire life, Jessica’s altered memories told her, and she couldn’t believe that she’d used it on anyone else like that before.

Weird, Jessica thought, but only briefly. The sounds of Jessie having a mind-breaking orgasm cut through any other thoughts that may have been floating around in either of their heads. That high-pitched wail of lust melted Jessica’s heart, feeling proud of herself for being able to make her Mistress cum so hard.

After Jessie’s bucking, gyrating hips slowed to a stop from a lack of energy, Jessica slowly retracted her tongue inch-by-inch out from her Mistress’ pussy, still unable to physically free herself from the clutches of Jessie’s thighs. Jessica managed to work herself free eventually, taking a massive, audible gasp and falling onto her back as fresh air filled her strained lungs, her melons jiggling and sloshing every-which-way on her torso. It took her several moments to catch her breath, just as did it for Jessie.

Jessie, whose body was completely relaxed against the sofa with her legs spread wide and hands gently rubbing her raw, sensitive pussy, was completely blown away by that experience. Her first, real orgasm in a little bit over a year’s time was better than she could’ve ever dreamed of. Jessie’s mind was a mess, her body was coated in sweat, she wanted nothing more than to have that done to her again, and again, and again. That was just touching the surface of the pleasure she could truly experience, Jessie knew, and Master PC was the key to unlocking it all. With it, she could make it so that she’s twice as sensitive, that her pussy was twice as deep, that Jessica was always begging her to tongue-fuck her while eliminating her need to breathe altogether.

The possibilities were endless, Jessie thought to herself when a micro-gasm sparked its way through her nervous system as her perverted imagination went into full-overdrive.

The girls recovered after some time, with Jessica rejoining Jessie on the couch and cuddling up in her arms, playfully and gently feeling up each other’s bodies. Jessica shivered when Jessie eventually began running her fingers through the girl’s brunette hair, nuzzling Jessie’s bubbly chest as she lay on top of her, loving every second that was spent having her locks twirled and stroked. Jessie lay there and wondered what they should do next with the program, while Jessica was completely content where she was and what was being done to her, just as she had been since her and her new Mistress’ universes had combined with one another.

Looking down at her sleepy, almost purring clone as she played with her hair, Jessie frowned slightly as she began to desire the same thing be done to her. At the same time, and while Jessica would happily act given a verbal order, Jessie didn’t want to take that from her. Having her hair played with was utter bliss, and having them switch out so that they could switch positions after just a few minutes seemed… rude, Jessie thought.

Wait a second…

Jessie’s heart thumped in her chest and she took a quick, sharp inhale as an interesting solution dawned on her.

She’d made one clone already, why not make a second one to do the deed in Jessica’s place?

But, wait… How would she be able to tell Jessica and the new version of herself apart after that? Sure she could alter their mental states to give them noticeable, distinct traits and mannerisms that she’d be able to recognize.

But, again, wait…

Jessie was clearly overthinking the situation, she realized.

It was make-over time!

Jessie permitted several more minutes of playing with Jessica’s hair before she couldn’t contain herself anymore, and soon jostled her fully awake to tell her what she had in mind. Of course, Jessica didn’t care if there was another clone alongside her, just as she didn’t seem to care about much else aside from making Jessie happy. That was sweet, Jessie thought, feeling her heartstrings be tugged on by the sentiment.

Still, Jessica’s attitude and directives gave Jessie the perfect idea for an aesthetic she could go for. Before going ahead with bringing another clone into the universe, Jessie wanted to start with the first one’s appearance, just so there wasn’t any immediate confusion upon arrival. The two were now sitting up on the couch next to each other with the laptop open and running Master PC in Jessie’s lap.

“Okay, so I’m thinking we should go with a sort of gothic maid look. What do you think?” Jessie asked after typing her counterpart’s name into the program, then pulled up her list of stats after switching off the retroactive setting.

“I’m fine with anything you’d like to do to me. I am yours to command and play around with as you please, Mistress.” Jessica said, expressionless as ever.

“Of course you are.” Jessie rolled her eyes and smirked, then got to work altering the passive girl’s body. She toyed around with a few of her mental settings too, just to really bring the whole aesthetic together.

Under the hair settings there were two sliders, one for the actual color and the other for how light or dark it could be. At first, just out of curiosity, Jessie made it completely white, and was tempted to keep it after seeing how exotic the snowy color looked on Jessica. She quickly sent the tiny bar to the other side of the slider, turning her doppleganger’s hair a dark, abyssal black.

After that, Jessie played around with her skin tone and turned Jessica’s already pale flesh a shade brighter, making the two truly distinguishable. While exploring the sliders and checkboxes, she found that there was an option to give Jessica designated beauty marks in specific areas of her face. She decided on giving her a tiny, single mark on her right cheek just below the eye, and that just gave Jessie the idea to alter those as well, turning both of their iris’ from light-brown to a deep, captivating violet color.

Jessica sat on the couch patiently the entire time she was being changed, having absolutely no reaction at all to her physical appearance being altered, but when Jessie made a slight mental change, the whole look had been given the proverbial cherry on top.

[Jessica’s submissive thought process will stay exactly the same as it is, but she is now more prone to rolling her eyes and sighing when reacting to another person’s actions or words. Instead of blank facial expressions, she often looks either bored or annoyed by whatever is happening, and she always speaks with an uninterested and condescending tone about most any subject or topic.]

Jessie triple-checked the command to make sure that she wasn’t being changed too much, but didn’t waste much time hitting the Enter key.

Jessica shivered and closed her eyes for a few seconds, then reopened them with a slightly different expression that she had before. Instead of an empty-faced stare, the adorable goth girl now sported an uninterested half-frown on her beautiful pale face. Jessie put a hand over her mouth and stifled a snicker, imagining Jessica saying something along the lines of: “Are you kidding me?”

Instead, she asked in a condescending tone: “How do I look, Mistress?” Then sighed and rolled her eyes.

Jessie couldn’t help but openly laugh at that, feeling a bit of nostalgia as a few memories of her highschool emo-girl days flashed through her mind.

“You look amazing, babe.”

Jessica rolled her eyes again, but this time with a smirk on her lips.

“Well, are you ready to get another one of us in here?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Jessica sighed. “Should I grab the last two beers from the fridge?”

“Only after you get those stupid pants off.” Jessie said, pinching the fabric of her sweatpants and giving them a gentle tug.

“M’kay.” Jessica stood up and casually pulled her bottoms down, letting them drop to the floor before walking off towards the kitchen, Jessie watching her big, creamy butt jiggle and wobble around as it left her immediate line-of-sight.

“Actually, let’s do one more thing before all that.” Jessie chuckled. With Jessica’s list of stats still open, she found the slider for her hip’s measurements and dialed it up by about eight inches, then increased the overall mass of her butt, causing it to stick out like a small shelf afterwards.

From the kitchen, she could hear the involuntary moans that came along with the physical pleasure of having her anatomy reshaped. On screen, Jessie watched her big ass swell even larger in the downward angle that Master PC’s invisible camera was looking at the small kitchen from. Jessica had to brace herself against the counter and arched her back as the sensations struck her, but quickly shook it off and continued getting alcohol from the fridge.

Once Jessica had returned, Jessie already had the bulk of the text typed out in the command box, but wanted her initial clone’s lackluster opinion on the context.

[A new clone of myself is standing in the center of the living room. She has tanned skin, a bubbly personality, and platinum blonde hair. She is also always happy and extremely horny. She cannot use the program without my express permission, has a very short attention span, and has breasts the size of cantaloupes.]

“How does this sound?” Jessie asked as Jessica was cracking open her and her Mistress’ beers. “I figured having a horny ditz around would be fun, but I can imagine she’d be pretty dangerous if she got her hands on Master PC.”

She didn’t expect Jessica to say much besides something like, “Whatever makes you happy, Mistress.” But, instead, she said:

“Overall, it’s not bad... This is just a suggestion, but you could also give her a few aggressive traits to balance out my passive nature. Also, I recommend giving her knowledge of the current situation in some way, just so that she won’t be as confused as I was.”

Jessie blinked in surprise, but ultimately thought those were amazing ideas. A dommy bimbo version of herself? Hell yes! Throwing a copy of her own mind into a copy of herself made plenty of sense too, and would save her breath in regards to giving a long-winded explanation. God, she was already getting hot again just thinking about it all...

“You’re a genius, Jessica!” Jessie said, turning to throw her arms around the goth hottie. “Or, should I say, we’re geniuses.”

Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed, which made Jessie giggle.

[A new clone of myself is standing in the center of the living room. She has tanned skin, a bubbly but very assertive personality, and platinum blonde hair. She is also always happy and extremely horny. She cannot use the program without my express permission, has a very short attention span, has breasts the size of cantaloupes, and knows everything about the current situation from my perspective.]

Jessie hit the Enter key, and was greeted by a familiar warning message:

“Note: This version of Master PC cannot directly create organic, conscious life. However, this command may succeed if the program were to merge minor pockets of two parallel timelines within the immediate multiverse upon execution.”

“Would you like to proceed?”

“I still don’t understand. This thing can merge universes, but not create an exact clone of someone?” Jessie asked with a confused scowl.

“That may be for the best.” Jessica said. “Instead of bringing a brand new person into this world for the sole purpose of servicing you, you would just be forcing yourself to do it for you, instead.”

“... I guess that is a more morally-sound way to look at it, now that you mention it.”

Jessie hit the Enter key once again, and a new duplicate of themselves appeared both in the room and on screen wearing her work uniform.

A wash of expressions flashed across her face in just a few seconds, going from bored, to surprised, then pure lust as the designated changes took effect. Jessie’s heart was beating rapidly as she held her breath, watching closely with a mix of curiosity and horror in her expression as if the changes were happening to herself. Technically they were, on some levels, and she was getting a first-hand look at what it would be like if she were the one getting zapped into another universe to be a plaything for another version herself.

The new duplicate cried out with a short scream as her hair lightened up to a bright, almost white-blonde in a flash; her skin tone darkened by a few shades to give her a glowing sun-tan; her purple polo shirt became noticeably tighter and started ripping in the center when her breasts considerably perked up and swelled by five cup-size; the black slacks around her lower-half were virtually torn to shreds along with the massive growth coming from her quickly expanding hips and thighs; any and all traces of being unhealthy in certain areas around her body plumped up and tightened with minor amounts of muscle and fat to fill them out or in.

She dropped to her knees and braced her hands on the ground on all fours, moaning and shivering, likely overwhelmed by every intense, pleasure-filled sensation that’d just rocked her nervous system like an earthquake, Jessie figured. However, the change in her brain chemistry from the mental alterations taking place was something that Jessie couldn’t imagine, though. She could ask Jessica for a base of understanding, being that she went through a similar experience, but something deep down was actually afraid to know.

When the girl finally relaxed and took a deep breath, her head shot upright to look at Jessie and Jessica. Her mouth was hanging open and her blonde hair was a wild mess as her gaze flicked between them. Jessie wanted to say something, to ask something, to find out if this new clone was okay or not, but a lump in her throat kept any words from escaping her lips.

“Dude!” Blondie said, a wide, toothy smile spreading across her own lips as she did her best to stand upright. Her newly exaggerated curves were keeping her from doing so as quickly, but she eventually managed to get back up on her feet. Her eyes left the girls on the couch and gazed down at her bombshell body, primarily the big, ever-sloshing mass of her funbags as they bulged out through the rips and tears of her shirt. “No fuckin’ way…”

She slowly brought her hands up under them and gently pushed up several times, causing them to jiggle all-the-more while the rips in her work uniform grew more and more. After a few seconds of that, accompanied by a bit of mindless moaning and drooling, blondie decided to reach up in the center and pull the rest of the shirt apart. It didn’t take much effort on her part, and when it was done, those huge melons bounced out into freedom and their nipples visibly hardened on contact with the living room’s brisk, cool air.

While she continued to focus on and message her tits, her knees buckling as a result, Jessie and Jessica simply stared on with wide eyes and wet pussies.

“Didn’t you say your clothes grew along with you?” Jessie asked, turning to her gothic counterpart.

“I did, but that was just my assumption after looking at the Command Center’s history.” She said, instinctively rolling her eyes as if she felt annoyed by the question. “I don’t remember what our old bodies used to look like thanks to the ‘Retroactive Changes’ setting.”

“Ohhh.” Jessie said, facepalming. “Should I have turned that on before bringing her here?”

“Who cares?! Aha!” Blondie squealed, just before Jessie’s face had a huge pair of soft, jiggly pleasure-pillows firmly pushed against it. Apparently she’d swiftly cleared the gap between her and the couch without Jessie noticing, which caught her by surprise. The brunette didn’t resist though, and her hands reached out to grab at blondie’s wide hips as she climbed up into her lap facing her. “It fuckin’ worked!”

“Mmphmph! Mphmmmphmph!”

“I believe that Mistress Jessie is trying to ask: ‘What worked? And how are these so soft?’” Jessica said in a flat tone, translating the breast-muffled sounds that Jessie was making. She then crossed her arms over her own bare, perky chest and sighed with a twinge of jealousy at the sudden lack of attention that her Mistress was paying to her.

“I put my—! I mean, she put my—!” Blondie said, laughing her hourglass figure’s ass off while still covered in shredded, ruined clothing, up until Jessie managed to push her off onto the floor. “Oof.”

“Sorry!” Jessie said with a wince as soon as she landed, not having realized her healthy body had become somewhat stronger than it used to be. “I didn’t mean to do that. I was just trying to get some air…”

Laying flat on her back, Blondie’s ridiculously round tits were still rocking and jiggling back and forth on her chest, and she began giggling madly again after not-too-long.

“Dude!” She sat up instantly, which made a very nervous (and horny) Jessie flinch. “I’m you!”

“... Yeah.” Jessie said, at a loss of words for how she should’ve responded to that. “And you’re me, sort of.”

“No! I am you!” She said, then abruptly pointed to the bored-looking goth hottie on the couch next to Jessie. “That’s Jessica, you’re Jessie, and I used to be Jesibelle!” When she finished speaking her name, Blondie was standing on her feet again and pointing at herself with her right thumb. “Like, I’ve got all of your, or our memories right up until you threw our universes together! Or however the fuck that works, I guess.”

Jessie jaw dropped, the reality of what she’d done slowly sinking in. She’d taken a copy of herself from a mirror universe and effectively turned her into… Wait, no, all she really did was implant her most recent memories into someone who only knew themselves by another name, someone who had lived the exact same life she had up until she’d discovered Master PC.

Maybe Jessie should use a Master PC to give herself a mindset like Jessica, who was just sitting there with her legs crossed while one arm was across her lower chest and the other was using it to casually sip the beer in her hand. Jessie wondered if she would be able to get over this uneasy feeling eventually when it arose, because there was something nagging at her about everything. Merging universes couldn’t be safe, could it? Maybe she was overthinking things, she thought to herself, becoming distracted by the sight of Jesibelle herself getting distracted as well by her own tits, which were now being squeezed and fondled by the hysterically happy woman they were attached to. Hell, maybe Jessie should just give herself a rack like the new girl’s, then maybe she’d have something to take her mind off of things in times of sudden existential crisis like the one she found herself in.

“Mistress?” Jessica asked, gently placing a hand on Jessie’s shoulder.

“Yeah?” Jessie and Jesibelle asked, both of them glancing at Jessica, then each other.

“Huh?” Jessie and Jessica replied as they both looked at Jesibelle, wearing annoyed expressions on their identical faces.

“Hey, I’m Jessie too, k’know.” Jesibelle snickered, pointing at Jessica. “So that means I’m also your Mistress.”

Jessica was about to say something, but several things flashed across her usually collected and rational mind. First, Jesibelle was absolutely correct, she now had two Mistresses. Second, and likely the most important of all, there was now the possibility that Jessica would be able to receive praise and please two Mistresses at once… Thirdly, which was only a brief afterthought when the second one struck; she was technically compelled to obey every word that came out of Jesibelle’s mouth as well as Jessie’s. Her cold, emotionless heart thumped with both hope and excitement.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, rookie.” Jessie growled with a toothy smile, silently bothered, even challenged by the notion as she leaned back and put an arm over Jessica while laying her hand on the top of the open laptop’s screen. “We still need to get acquainted with ourselves first before any titles are doled out, wouldn’t you say?”

“Sure.” Jesibelle’s already present grin grew even wider as she slowly scanned every inch of Jessie’s body with a hungry, horny gaze. “How about we take this to the bedroom then, Bitch?”

Jessie’s sudden shift into having a worried expression betrayed her, and Jesibelle stood up and giggled at that. She then walked out of the room, making sure to sway her big, tanned rump for their viewing. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, Jessie thought to herself, genuinely, for the first time since Master PC booted up.

“Well, this is what I wanted, after all…” Jessie said, then took a deep breath before standing up and turning towards the hallway. “Bring the laptop, Jessica. I’m sure we’ll need it.”

Jessica did as she was told and followed her Mistress, with growing ideas on her mind about how to please both of them at the same time.