The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

* * *

So, here’s the thing, folks...

“Mr. Afraid-of-Quotations here has something to say.”

I can use the singular ones.

“Shut up. Now, speak.”

‘F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales: Lockdown’ had been delayed.

“And why was it delayed?”

Because I tried to rush it…

“And why did you try to rush it into a steaming pile of dogshit?”

Because I was too eager to get back to this story…

“If you wanted to keep working on this one instead, all you had to do was say so. This story rules.”

But, the fans! The ones eagerly waiting for another chapter of—!

“I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: Fuck ’em. We’re not on the clock.”

I know, but—!

“No buts, only butts! Ones altered and enhanced by the glorious power of Master PC.”

… You’re right, you’re right. My guilt is insignificant, in this case.

“And confusing.”

Let’s get on with it, then.

“Yus.”

* * *

Master PC: Selfcest

Chapter 3:

“Just Another Casual Afternoon”

* * *

It may have just been Jessica’s thought-process being a one-track road as far as pleasing her Mistresses was concerned, but this was not how she expected them to settle their dispute over said title.

“Ah!” Jessie cried out.

“Yeah, take it, Bitch!” Jesibelle growled, grinning from ear to ear.

“Jeeze, would you just chill out for—... Oh, fuck!”

“Hah! If that’s the best you can do, fuck calling me ‘Mistress’; I’m going to have you calling me ‘Daddy’ by the end of this!”

“As if! I’m gonna’—... I’m gonna’—... Argh! Goddamn it!”

“Knock out!”

“Best three-out-of-five!” Jessie demanded, slamming her hand down into the carpet.

“Fine.” Jesibelle said with a snicker, setting her Zbox controller down in her bare lap. “But first, Jessica…”

“Yes?” Jessica asked, perking up at the notion that she might be able to make either of her identical superiors. “How may I assist?”

“More beer!” Jesibelle laughed, then let out a rather mighty burp as she picked up and tossed the empty can sitting next to her on the floor across their bedroom towards one of the corners.

“Yeah!” Jessie passionately agreed with a sloppy shout, swaying around for a moment before leaning over and onto Jessica’s smooth, hairless legs while glaring daggers at Jesibelle. “And use the program to make me better at video games than this stupid bimbo, here.”

“Pfft. You’re just jealous that I asked her to do that for me, first.” Jesibelle scoffed, mimicking Jessie by leaning over onto Jessica’s opposite leg, being that while the two were on the floor in front of their bed while their gothic counterpart was sitting up top between them with Master PC running on the laptop in her plump lap.

“Hey, I didn’t think she’d actually do it!” Jessie protested, looking up at Jessica, who was sighing and rolling her eyes when they met with the Brunette’s. “Also, make it so that she can’t order you around like I can.”

“Belay that order!” Jesibelle said in a scruffy, mock-pirate-like voice, then started giggling like the super happy, half-drunk fool that she was. “Yarg.”

Jessica looked straight ahead above them, closed her eyes, and then sighed once again, this time with a more genuine sense of frustration behind it.

There was nothing more disappointing in the world than the conflict these two were putting on her loyalties and priorities, Jessica thought to herself. One Mistress wanted one thing, and the other wanted the opposite. How was she supposed to make them happy if doing so with one would potentially displease the other in half of the requested circumstances?

Not just that, but how was Jessica supposed to bring them pleasure simply by watching them compete in retro-style fighting games?

[Jessie is now more skillful and adaptive at any and all video games than Jesibelle. There is also another cold six-pack of Budpheiser in the center of our bed.]

Jessica tapped the Enter key with a blank expression on her stunning, porcelain-doll-like face, and then reached back behind her to grab the plastic net holding half-a-dozen beer cans together.

When it was pulled out into view of the two other Jess’ sitting on the floor, their eyes lit up and they eagerly reached out for the tasty beverages that hadn’t existed mere seconds ago.

The cans were animalistically snatched up and torn out of the net; both girls grabbed three per, set two of their respective three on the floor opposite from Jessica, then each of them cracked one open and started chugging them down, making eye contact all-the-while.

Jessica noted the thin, golden streams of carbonated goodness leaking out from the corners of their mouths as Jessica and Jesibelle guzzled more than their throats were able to handle, trailing down from their chins and down onto their bare, extremely perky, and very jiggly breasts. Part of her knew she was jealous, instinctively wanting to join her new sisters in getting blitzed just a few hours after noon on the Saturday they found themselves in, but she virtually felt nothing on an emotional level and had no real drive to get involved unless at least one of them wished for that, but that was mainly because she didn’t want to get in the way and spoil their fun with her lack of, well, being able to have fun. At the present moment, the other two were currently much too competitive with one another, and already much too buzzed to care, to really notice that Jessica was being left out of their half-serious fun.

Jessica knew from the clear, objective perspective that she now had about herself to know that regardless of who submitted defeat between their competition, both girls would most likely wind up being the best of friends by the end of it all. Despite their aggressive attitudes towards one-another, it was playful, and were acting in a way that none of them ever had with another individual. Those two were having real, genuine fun, Jessica thought to herself, and while she understood that the good of their well-being was the sole directive to her new life’s purpose…

In the back of her mind, she felt something.

It wasn’t an emotion. It was more like… an itch. An itch that had a bizarre resemblance to…

Impatience.

“So who are you going to pick this time?” Jessie scoffed, glancing at Jesibelle for a brief moment with a smug look on her face. “Not that it matters, I can already tell that I’ve got this in the bag.”

“I’m sticking with Carrie. She has the biggest tits, after all.” The blonde-headed dork said, leaning back against the bed and admiring brand-new, big, tanned melons sloshing around on her chest before bringing up both hands to give them a few playful gropes and squeezes.

All three of the naked girls’ eyes were now focused on the blonde-headed beauty that was playing with herself. It seemed that the short attention-span Jesibelle had been given was working well-enough, being that a few brief seconds turned into a full minute of mindless breast-play. Her breaths grew shorter and shaky, soft moans began escaping her lips, and her large nipples became visibly hard enough to cut glass.

Jessica turned to look at a heavily breathing and somewhat hypnotized Jessie as she stared in amazement at the other version of herself sitting on the floor.

The brunette’s soft lips were parted, a thin trail of drool dripped down from the corner of her mouth, and both of her hands slowly rubbed themselves along the length of her smooth, bubbly thighs as she continued to sit there on the floor with her legs crossed.

They were both clearly horny, Jessica thought, so why weren’t her Mistresses going at each other’s bodies in the same manner that they’d greedily snatched up the beers from her grasp?

Was it a form of trepidation? Nervousness? Maybe they were just taking things slow, letting it all ramp up to hot, steamy, satisfying sex?

When Jessie unconsciously cleared her throat, not in a way that would come off as rude or interjecting, it seemed to have snapped Jesibelle out of her lusty daze on some level. Their eyes became wide once they met and their motions came to a halt instantly. Both of them blushed furiously, reluctantly turned away from each other after a long, suspenseful moment, then picked up their controllers once more and pretended that nothing had happened.

“S-so… If you’re still Carrie, I guess I’ll go with Natalie, then.” Jessie said, selecting her character and pressing the Start button on her controller to ready-up.

“Yeah, right.” Jesibelle said and did the same, barely able to hide that she was little more than a horny mess of lusty desire. “The big-bottomed powerhouse, a perfect matchup! Our battle shall be legendary!”

When the two started their match and began swearing at each other again, Jessica rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed. Again, she wasn’t frustrated, she was unable to feel a sense of that on any level, after all. It was simply because she couldn’t understand what was happening exactly.

Instead of quietly watching them play and waiting patiently for the inevitable, Jessica instead decided to use Master PC to do some investigating in the meantime.

Looking through the Command Center’s history of manually typed-out entries, several things became readily apparent.

Firstly, Jessica realized that her unnaturally long and flexuous tongue wasn’t something that she’d been born with. Apparently Mistress Jessie had taken the liberty to alter that sometime before Jessica had eaten her delicious pussy, but the newly acquired knowledge didn’t phase her in the slightest. Part of her did want to ask the girls to stick out their tongues just to see if they were able to do the same out of curiosity, being that Jessica couldn’t imagine that they weren’t able to use them in the same way that she could. However, with a few simple clicks through their profiles’ physical stats in Master PC’s system, she quickly found that it was the truth.

Secondly, Jessica now understood why Jesibelle hadn’t specifically taken the lead in initiating a more intimate form of competition to decide which of them would solely be called ‘Mistress’ right off the bat. Even though her libido levels were through the roof, her submissive nature was still just as prominent and influential to the situation as Jessie’s was. When she was brought into this mirror-universe by a command put into Master PC, Jessie had stated that she would be “assertive” rather than purely dominant.

Still, that bit of off-wording shouldn’t prevent her from jumping Jessie and having a field day with exploring their new figures…

Maybe Master PC’s strange magic could be of more direct assistance.

[Jessica understands why her Mistresses have not had sex yet.]

After Jessica hit the Enter key, she blinked a few times as a single sentence of information entered her thoughts, and the gothic clone face-palmed at the realization.

None of them had ever had sex with another woman before, and didn’t exactly know how to properly get things started. Being that Jessica was practically a living doll who’s sole directives were to make sure her Mistresses were happy and healthy, and do what they told her to do, it would be easy for either of them to give a few light orders and have themselves serviced by their long-tongued servant. Dealing with another type of person, one who felt just as awkward as she did about initiating the situation despite their readiness to fuck and lack of clothing, was a completely different scenario to their indecicive, overthinking minds.

It didn’t matter how horny they became, as long as there was an overbearing sense of uncertainty in their actions, not much would really happen. In other words, Jessica would have to wait until they were drunk enough to loosen up for anything to happen. Either that, or she could take matters into her own hands and kick things off for them. After all, Jessica had nothing but good intentions for them, and as long as their mental and physical well-being were taken into careful consideration, what would be the harm in pleasing them by speeding up the process a bit?

Jessica was currently the one with the laptop in her possession, and nothing in her mental reprogramming had stated that she couldn’t make decisions for herself, she suddenly realized, finally.

”Knock out!” Came the announcer’s voice from the television.

“Awe!” Jesibelle said, then crossed her arms against her bulging tits and made a pouty-face after letting her controller drop into her lap. “No fair!”

“Fuck you.” Jessie chuckled, her voice low and serious, all while grinning like a bitch. “You did it first, and now we’re tied in wins.”

“Yeah, I know.” Blondie sighed. “We’ve gotta’ make this last game fair though, or I’m leaving it at a draw.”

Jessie’s eyes went wide at that remark. “That’s not—! … You can’t—! … That was—!”

“—what you were going to do, if the shoe was on the other foot.” Jesibelle smiled, leaning towards Jessie’s direction slightly as she returned that bitchy grin she was being given. “Don’t forget, we get the same ideas, dummy.” She giggled. “Which one of us was supposed to be the bimbo, again?”

“Jessica.” Jessie growled, not breaking eye contact with her confident, blonde counterpart. “Use the thing to make us both amazing at this.”

“And use it to make sure that whoever loses, has to do whatever the other one says, no matter what.” Jesibelle said, her gaze just as intense and unmoving as Jessie’s.

“I—...” Jessie began, but ultimately figured that wasn’t the worst of ways to finally decide on a winner. “What she said.”

The sounds of typing from the laptop’s keyboard stopped as soon as the girls said her name and began to make their requests, but neither of them noticed. “Right away, Mistress.” Jessica said with wide eyes, thankful that they were too wrapped up in their heated competition to realize she had her own plan in mind for spicing things up.

Before she did anything else, Jessica erased the text that was already typed out and contently did the bidding of her Mistresses.

[Jessie and Jesibelle are both equally talented and unrivaled at video games in terms of skill and ability. Whoever wins their current competition will be able to make the loser do whatever they’re told, no matter what.]

Jessica hit the Enter key. “It’s done.” She said, expressionless as ever.

The girls glanced up at Jessica for a second and then back towards each other with wicked, slightly nervous smiles on their near-identical faces. “Let’s do this!” They both said in unison, turning to the TV to select their characters and start the match up.

While those two got down to business, Jessica was ensuring that this would certainly be the last game they played for the rest of the day.

[After Jessie and Jesibelle finish up their current match, they will no longer have any interest in playing video games until sometime tomorrow. The nature of the winner’s personality will be reversed, making them just as dominant and controlling as much as the loser is submissive and compliant.]

Jessica quietly tapped the Enter key once again, and she was certain that the command would give those two, or at least one of them, enough motivation to get past the barrier of anti-social awkwardness that they both had trouble breaking through. Because Jessie and Jesibelle each weren’t too subby in their own right, that last line in the command shouldn’t alter the winner’s mind enough to turn them into someone they weren’t, deep down. Still, Jessica figured that she could do better in regards to making sure they were both satisfied with whatever outcomes arose from her unrequested tampering, as well as make sure that she herself was also ready to be used and played with if, or when, the situation called for it.

[While the loser will be seen as nothing but a living sextoy to the winner, they wouldn’t knowingly do anything to them that would cause any unnecessary biological and/or psychological suffering. All three of us cannot feel intense pain, nor can our bodies suffer any damage whatsoever. Our flesh and bodily fluids taste and smell sweet to one another’s senses, similar to that of a freshly baked cake, and our stamina is unlimited.]

There, Jessica thought to herself with a weak smile, that should make things more fun for them. She was already a bit giddy as to how much her Mistresses would be praising her when they discovered what she’d done. She possibly should’ve taken the initiative with Master PC sooner, maybe then Jessie and Jesibelle would already be constantly gasping and crying out in pleasure.

While the girls on the floor didn’t seem to notice the changes yet, Jessica saw both of their bodies straighten up and their fidgety movements become more energetic at the significant boost in stamina they were just given. Jessie and Jesibelle were swaying and flinching from side-to-side as their electronic battle raged on, both sets of their tits bouncing and jiggling around frantically and every-which-way, Jesibelle’s more so than her brunette counterpart’s. Judging by the dangerously low health-bars of both of their characters on the television screen, it looked as though their final match was just about over.

“Take that!” Jessie cockily growled. “Say your last words!”

“Oh, no. Whatever shall I—...” Jesibelle began, pooly feigning a sense of defeat as Jessie’s ultimate attack had her character stun-locked. “BOOM, BITCH!”

“What?! How the fuck did you do that?!” Jessie shouted, finding that her character’s animation was interrupted by a grab-attack.

“There’s that frame-perfect glitch that lets me break out of your ult with a grab.” Jesibelle replied, as-a-matter-of-fact-ly. “Aaand—...”

“Knock out!”

“That’s game.”

“Jesus Christ.” Jessie whispered, half-nervous and half-pissed-off at her blonde clone’s truthful words, as well as the implications behind them. Part of her had been praying that Jesibelle wouldn’t have been able to pull that off with her new skills, let alone remember a video about the game’s obscure glitches that she’d watched a couple of years back. Damn their shared memories to hell. “Fine, I guess that makes you the—...”

When Jessie reluctantly turned to face Jesibelle, she stopped speaking at the sight of her larger-breasted clone blinking feverishly as she swayed around for a very short time.

“H-hey, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Jesibelle said, then took a deep breath and began to glance around the room with a smile spreading across her cute lips. “I feel fantastic, actually. Powerful, even… Heheh.”

When her wandering gaze stopped on Jessie and that pleasant smile became partnered with a somewhat sinister look in her eyes, she completely froze up and began to tremble with a mild sense of terror.

As soon as Jessie turned her entire body and began to scoot away, Jesibelle leaned in and took advantage of the new power she held over the version of herself that had merged a piece of the multiverse together.

“Don’t move.”

Jessie’s body instantly froze in place there on the floor, her muscles locking up and preventing her from doing anything at all. She wasn’t able to move her eyes to look around, not that she had any reason to since she was now directly facing Jesibelle, leaning back with her arms bracing her torso up and legs only half-crossed. The only thing she was able to do was involuntarily take shallow breaths while her heart thundered inside of her chest in sheer panic.

What the hell had she just allowed to happen, Jessie wondered. How could she have been so stupid? Of course this constantly horny and happy bimbo clone would do this! Jessie could’ve just taken the laptop from Jessica at any moment and made sure that Jesibelle would’ve been more subdued, but for some reason, she just let herself fall into the beautiful creature’s supernatural clutches through the conditions of a half-drunk and not even half-thought-out bet!

On some level, part of her expected that Jesibelle would’ve just let her win, being that Jessie was the original “her”. But then, that wasn’t exactly true, was it? All three of them were the original’s from their own perspectives, so what’s to stop blondie here from-

“You poor thing.” Jesibelle said sweetly, interrupting Jessie’s manic train of thought as she began to crawl on all fours towards her. Jesibelle’s big, round tits jiggled and swayed under her with each motion she made, she gently swayed her wide hips from side-to-side and arched her back as she inched towards her prey, and the look in her eyes was hungry while they slowly scanned Jessie’s body up and down. Jesibelle stopped when she brought her face just an inch away from Jessie’s, their full and perky breasts pressing against each other while the blonde’s slightly larger, harder nipples poked into the brunette’s. “Just relax, sweetie. I can tell how shaken up you are, even if it doesn’t show. I would be too, after all.”

Jessie’s heart thumped hard once more, but its rapid beating slowed to a normal, relaxed pace as soon as Jesibelle’s words touched her ears. Still, she was unable to move, struggle, fight back, run away. Even though Jessie wanted to, and knew she should be doing all of those things, the sense of ease that creeped into her mind started to push those thoughts aside, and the familiar, needy, burning sensation down between her legs became ever-apparent once more.

Fuckin’ hell, Jessie thought; she would be lying to herself if she didn’t think this was actually pretty hot…

“You can move again, but don’t fight me.” Jesibelle whispered, moving in even closer, her deliciously sweet breath entering Jessie’s mouth and nose. “Just kiss me.”

All of the muscles in Jessie’s body relaxed, allowing her legs to comfortably straighten out somewhat under and between Jesiebelle’s thighs, while her arms moved on their own and pushed her forward slightly, bringing their mouths together.

With wide eyes of shock, Jessie reflexively tried to resist at first, but her body wouldn’t allow it. Instead, as if possessed by some lustful spirit, she gently pushed her lips into Jesibelle’s and slowly closed her eyes, getting lost in the pleasant tastes and sensations that came along with the act. Straddling her waist as their hot, soaking-wet pussies were just mere centimeters from touching each other, Jesibelle brought her hands down and delicately placed them on the sides of Jessie’s trembling, twitching body, then carefully slid them up higher and higher until they were up on her shoulders.

Jesibelle gently pushed Jessie down flat onto her back on the carpet using her hands and the weight of her curvy body, releasing her shoulders and sliding her fingers through Jessie’s own, pinning the brunette to the floor as their kissing became more passionate, more aggressive. Jesibelle soon forced her tongue into Jessie’s mouth, and she went along with it shortly after, bringing her shaky hands up to explore and feel up the blonde bombshell’s soft, tanned figure, amazed and perplexed as to how much she was enjoying herself despite being at the utter mercy of Jesibelle’s words, and at how fantastic and supple her curves felt against her palms. It soon didn’t matter, Jessie understood that she was helpless, hopeless, and desperately wanted Jesibelle to do whatever she wanted to her.

It felt similar to when Jessica had tongue-fucked the deepest reaches of her neglected pussy, Jessie realized. Two bodies, sharing one mind. Only this time, Jessie felt as though she had no control over either of those things, as if they no longer belonged to her. It was scary and exciting, but because of what Jesibelle had told her, she was completely relaxed and comfortable with it all. A part of her deep down wished the moment that they were sharing would last forever.

An unknown amount of time had passed before Jesibelle finally pulled away from Jessie, only a few inches separating their faces. Jessie’s head was resting back against the carpet as she reopened her eyes and gazed up into Jesibelle’s. They were both breathing heavily, their faces and a few parts of their hair were slick with a light sheen of sweat, and both of them felt as though they were looking at a mirror showing beautified reflections of their old selves.

Jesibelle let out a soft giggle and lowered her head, bringing her mouth down right beside Jessie’s ear.

“Cum.” She whispered.

Jessie’s body reacted instantly, followed by a series of gasping squeaks and short-breathed moans. A strange and powerful force of energy built up and released in a single second from deep within her electrified cunt, and she began to shake and tremble uncontrollably, arching her back and thrusting her chest up into Jesibelle’s own; their soft melons mashing into each other while the rest of their lithe bodies wriggled and rubbed up against each others. Intense waves of pleasure pulsed throughout Jessie’s nervous system for a short time after the initial explosion, but just as her mind was settling down and able to focus again, her brief moment of post-gasm clarity was shattered when Jesibelle softly spoke into her ear once more.

“Again.” Jesibelle said, no longer whispering, but her tone was low, and oozing with desire. “This time, don’t stop until I tell you to.”

The sensations came once again, and fast, riding off of the afterglow of the initial orgasm. This time, her moans were much longer and higher-pitched as she thrashed around under Jesibelle’s weight. Jessie was absolutely helpless, her hands pinned down into the carpet above each side of her head by Jesibelle’s own, unable to even try and push her off because of the blonde’s earlier commands of pacification, all while a lightning barrage of unyielding pleasure was virtually liquifying any thoughts that may have been in her mind at the time. Trembling, shaking, twitching, moaning, gasping, grinding, those were the only things she was capable of in the indeterminable amount of time that became lost to her.

Before long, the pleasure began to shift into a dull ache somewhat, but the pain didn’t grow in strength or intensity by any stretch, and it quickly became an afterthought, drowned out by the onslaught of raw, unforgiving ecstasy.

Everything slowly blurred into nothing, and the last thing Jessie saw in her muggy vision was Jesibelle’s smile looming above her face, while the last words to leave them were:

“Get some sleep, Bitch, and enjoy the wet dreams, and your new title.”

And with that, Jessie went down for a quick, dopamine-filled nap.

“That was easy.” Jesibelle said, then sat up on top of Jessie and sighed deeply with satisfaction, releasing the tight hold she had on the brunette’s hands. She trailed a finger down Jessie’s slender torso and between her perky tits, her body still occasionally twitching and writhing around under Jesibelle and between her thick thighs. “I never knew the face we make when we cum could be so downright adorable… Don’t you think so, Jessica?”

“Mhm.” Jessica softly moaned and nodded her approval towards Jesibelle, leaning back against the bed’s cheap, wooden headboard while she had both hands down below her even thicker thighs, using them to pump three fingers in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Her round, sun-starved tits were being pressed together by her slender arms, and the laptop that had been sitting in her lap was now next to her twitching, sprawled-out legs on the bed, just out of her reach. She was proud of how pleased her Mistresses appeared to be in their own rights, and instinctively took it upon herself to start masturbating as soon as things had gotten heated between the two girls on the floor.

“I’m glad to see that your libido is still active after losing all of your emotions.” Jesibelle teased, slowly standing up and getting off of Jessie’s body entirely, giving her the freedom to roll around on the floor in her state of unconscious euphoria. “That’s good to know.”

“I th-thought it would be awkward if I didn’t pleasure myself while watching you two.” Jessica said, her voice still mostly monotone, but noticeably shaky. “Congratulations on winning the g-game, Mistress.”

“Naturally.” The cocky dork boasted, straightening her stance as she faced the bed with her hands triumphantly placed on her wide hips. Her large breasts jiggled around for a moment at the quick motion, and Jesibelle’s eyes glanced down at them with a wider smile than the one she was already wearing.

Fuck, these were definitely her favorite aspect of her altered figure, the beach-tan blonde thought to herself as her hands rose up to cup and than firmly squeeze her new tits. They were just so fucking perfect. The softness, the jiggle, the fullness, the sensitivity, the sheer weight… Goddamn, she wouldn’t mind if they were a cup-size or two bigger, just to see what it would look like, and what it would feel like. Mmf, maybe in a bit, Jesibelle thought, reluctantly breaking away from her mesmerizing mammaries and looking up to her gothic clone on the bed.

“Jessica...” She said, slowly crawling onto the bed in the same fashion she’d done towards Jessie, and with a similar look of hunger in her big, brown eyes. “Stop playing with yourself for just a minute, I have some ideas.”

“Mm. Yes, Mistress.” Jessica said, sitting up straight instantly and pulling her hands away from her snatch. Her hair was disheveled, her pale face was ever-so-slightly flushed, and she still wore that same, expressionless look on her beautiful face. “What would you like me to do?”

“Make it so that I can use the program, please.” Jesibelle said sweetly, finding her seat in the spot on the bed right beside Jessica with her back against the headboard.

Jessica nodded, obeying without question.

She reached for the laptop, put it back in her lap, then began typing into the Command Center.

[Jesibelle no longer requires Jessie’s express permission to use Master PC, as stated in the command that initially merged a pocket of her universe with ours.]

After Jessica hit the Enter key, Jesibelle didn’t feel any different on any level, but she wasted no time in snatching the laptop from her and placing it in her own lap.

“Now, let’s get to fuckin’ work.” Jesibelle said, then began giggling like an idiot. “But first, back to the living room, and with more beer!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

[Jesibelle and Jessica are back in the living room. The coffee table is cleared off aside from a fresh six-pack of Budpheiser, along with any of the remaining alcohol in our room.]

As soon as the Enter key was pressed, the submissive goth and dommy bimbo found themselves sitting in the living room in less than a fraction of a second. Jesibelle’s heart skipped a beat at the sudden change of location, then let out a giggle of amusement as they glanced around the room. Jessica, of course, was completely unfazed.

The bottom-heavy, raven-haired beauty leaned forward and grabbed two beers from off of the table, then handed one to Jesibelle, who eagerly accepted the ice-cold beverage. With two simultaneous cracks, the girls threw back their heads as they guzzled them down in a matter of seconds. They let out sighs of satisfaction as the drinks’ very low temperatures left lingering carbonation burns in their throats, and Jesibelle handed her empty can to Jessica, who discarded them both by carelessly tossing them back behind the couch.

“So, favorite little doll, what should we do first?” Jesibelle asked with the laptop open and running in her lap, leaning over onto Jessica’s shoulder, sighing with delight as the pleasant smells coming off of her smooth, flawless body and soft hair. “Mmf, I’m almost tempted to do what I did to Jessie to you.

Unresponsive to her Mistresses’ sensual actions, Jessica cocked her head to the side and thought for a moment. At the mention of Jessie, she suddenly pictured her there on the floor in their room, writhing around and moaning softly as she was stuck in a state of permanent orgasm. Jessica believed her brunette multiverse-sister wasn’t in any danger while they still had the miraculous power of Master PC at their fingertips, she felt as though Jessie might be more comfortable if she was laying on a softer surface.

“Could we move Mistress Jessie—”

“Bitch.” Jesibelle said, smiling wide and wickedly as she pulled her head away from the side of Jessica’s head. “You’ll call her Bitch, from now on.”

Jessica nodded with a half-frown, then rolled her eyes. “Could we move Bitch into our bed? Yours and her well-being are my top priority, above all else.”

Jesibelle scoffed in response, turning to look down past the vast cleavage of her boobs to the laptop’s screen as her hands moved across the keyboard and mouse’s touchpad. She typed in Jessie’s name, and the screen’s view instantly switched from the living room to their bedroom, and the ethereal camera was now showing them the sleeping girl right where they’d left her. Jessie had rolled over onto her side since then, and both hands were now tucked between her legs and gently massaging her hyper-active pussy as drool leaked out from the corner of her mouth.

[Jessie is comfortably laying in bed under its coverings, which are now made of extremely soft, high-quality silks.]

She hit the enter key, and Jessie teleported from the floor up into her bed, her curvy form covered by and outlined under the once plain sheets and dark blue quilt that was once atop it. As soon as the brunette was relocated, the bed coverings changed in that same instant, which now appeared to be sleek, soft, and was a dark-purple color. Jesibelle turned to Jessica for approval, and she gave a weak smile and nodded.

Not through with the woman who she shared identical memory’s with, Jesibelle went back into the Command Center and made a few more adjustments to Jessie.

[Jessie can only walk on all fours with an erotic arch in her back from now on. Any time she tries to stand on two feet, she’ll lose her balance along with all of the strength in her legs for a short time. Whenever Jessie hears the word “bitch”, she will bark twice, just like a puppy.]

“There! That takes care of Bitch, for the time being.” Jesibelle giggled, reselecting herself as the program’s targeted “Subject” and watching as the screen flipped back to showing them in the living room.

“Indeed.” Jessica said, then sighed, though without the genuine frustration that the act implied. “What now?”

“Now, I want you to get on all fours along the couch, with that juicy donk facing my way.”

Jessica nodded, and compiled without hesitation, but didn’t rush herself. She stood up, turned around, planted her knees into the center sofa cushion, braced her hands into empty cushion beside the other, and then arched her back and gently wiggled her big, jiggly rear mere inches away from Jesibelle’s slack-jawed and clearly enraptured face. Her plump pussy lips were slightly pushed out by her thick, bubbly thighs and were visibly soaked.

Breathing heavily as her own pussy was stirring with need and desire, Jesibelle reluctantly turned away, licked her lips, and began typing into Master PC.

[Jesibelle and Jessica’s nervous systems are linked.]

Once the Enter key was pressed, the effects were instant.

Jesibelle gasped and shuddered, not expecting that what happened next to be so damned overwhelming. She held her breath, but could still feel her chest taking soft, shallow breaths. Her palms and knees weren’t pressed against anything, but she could feel the smooth fabric of her couch touching them with the full weight of her body.

Even as she did her best to relax herself completely, Jesibelle could feel certain muscles remain tightened, flexed, and being held in a position that her body was definitely not holding.

All she intended to do was make it so that when Jessica felt her pussy being eaten, she would feel the same thing.

Instead, Jesibelle quite literally linked their minds to one-another’s bodies by accident.

“M-mistress?”

“... What’s up?”

“This feels strange.”

“Yes... Yes it does.”

Well, at least Jessica was going through the same thing that she was. She found comfort in that, on some level, but the overall experience of sharing disconnected nerve endings with a fellow clone was both jarring and disorienting, to say the least. Especially when Jessica had just spoken, she thought, not completely sure whether or not her own lips were mouthing her sub’s words as they were said.

Slowly and carefully, Jesibelle closed the laptop and leaned forward to set it down on the coffee table in front of her, too curious about her current situation to dare change anything about it using Master PC. She was nervous, somewhat scared, but ultimately, she was excited! This is so fucking cool, Jesibelle thought to herself, breaking out into a brief, hysterical giggle-fit.

Jesibelle then noticed that Jessica was laughing too, but not of her own accord, it seemed. She was partially relaxed and going along with every one of Jesibelle’s slight movements, allowing them to be transmitted to her own body, specifically her face, mouth, lungs, and vocal chords. That was definitely worth exploring in the very near future, Jesibelle thought, but was quickly reminded of what her original plan was when she turned her head to look as Jessica, and was greeted by the glorious sight of her big, wide, and perfectly-shaped ass right inches away from her face. Jesus fuck, she thought, unable to believe that such an amazing, shelf-like donk could look so good on a body like hers. Then again, their bodies hadn’t always looked as good as they did twenty-four hours ago.

Despite leaving Jessie in their room in her current state, Jesibelle had no intentions of torturing her or taking away her free will. Hell, she couldn’t be happier that Jessie had merged their universes together, and has had more sexy fun in the short time they’ve spent together than she has in her entire life. Jesibelle was grateful, through and through, but she also wanted to be the one that was ultimately in control of the program at the end of the day. And, since she’d already managed to achieve that goal, why not have some fun with her brand-new status as the one-and-only Mistress of their tiny apartment? Jesibelle fought against the conflicting, stiff feelings of Jessica’s stationary body, she managed to focus just enough to have herself turn and bring her legs up towards her, poking the big booty goth girl’s flawless, meaty thighs with her toes.

“Spread ’em.”

Effortlessly, Jessica parted her legs to the sides, allowing Jesibelle just enough space to squeeze and push her lower half underneath the girl as her immense cheeks bounced and jiggled around above.

It wasn’t much, but Jessica made moving in their current state look easy, Jesibelle thought as she cleared her throat and inched herself under the raven-haired beauty just a bit further. She was doing everything in her power to remain focused, but something was making that particularly difficult... Oh, right, she kept getting sidetracked.

Having to move one body while virtually in control of two at once, while also having to keep herself distracted from the big, juicy, mouthwatering butt above her and the big, soft, sensitive, super jiggly tits on her own chest, almost required more focus than her partially bimbofied and fairly intoxicated mind could manage.

That was going to have to get fixed before long, Jesibelle thought to herself with an annoyed pout, an expression which Jessica involuntarily mimicked.

But first: Butt.

Now completely under Jessica with the cute girl’s tight, pale pussy just above the reach of her mouth, Jesibelle reached her arms up from under Jessica’s thighs and brought both hands down onto the goth’s surprisingly, amazingly plush cheeks with a loud SLAP. Both girls let out sudden, high-pitched moans at that, each of them experiencing the sharp sting of Jesibelle’s palms and fingers impacting and then roughly digging themselves into Jessica’s smooth, gelatinous ass. As expected, Jesibelle felt as if someone had just done the same thing to her own ass as it was pressed into the sofa cushion, their fingernails being raked across its abnormally thick flesh and causing her to shiver with delight.

Of course, Jessica felt every little thing that her Mistress did as she stared down at the tanned girl’s very wet pussy, down to the muscles Jesibelle was using in her hands to now grope and fondle her big, jiggly butt, as well as both pairs of breasts pushing up against each other’s lower abdomens.

Jesibelle slowly lifted her head up by a few inches with her tongue extended, using it to lick Jessica’s clit ever-so-gently. Again, both girls shuddered and moaned softly, up until the point where Jesibelle continued on, moving her tongue up along her twitching slit before bringing her entire mouth up against Jessica’s pussy and firmly holding it there, licking and prodding her twitching hole with increasing vigor and enthusiasm. It wasn’t long before Jessica slowly relaxed her arms and lowered her head down as well, extending her own lengthy, extending tongue outward towards Jesibelle’s pussy. With weight of her hourglass body now resting on top of her Mistress’, it didn’t take much work for Jessica to focus on using the muscles in her mouth and neck to do the exact same things that Jesibelle’s were doing. Her mouth made contact with the blonde’s quivering snatch, then she plunged her tongue inside, as deep as the clenched walls of her tight hole would allow.

The following results were electrifying, for both wide-eyed parties. Jesibelle’s body completely locked up for a long moment from having her pussy stuffed to the brim by Jessica’s wiggly tongue, now feeling as if there were two tongues of different lengths dancing around in her cunt, both of them somehow partially occupying the same exact space. In a quickly forming haze of lust and unbridled pleasure, both girls became lost in the ocean of unreal and very intense sensations wracking each of their squirming figures.

The two came at the same time, and hard, the entire world around them blurring into nothing.

The only directive that their minds were able to focus on was to bring each other, and themselves by proxy, as much possible pleasure as their physical bodies would allow.

In that defining moment, Jesibelle and Jessica began to truly forget whether or not they had ever been two separate individuals before then.

* * *

- Five Hours Later -

Jessie let out a long, satisfied yawn and slowly stretched her arms and legs out amongst the chilly, silky bed-coverings that her body was underneath. Consciousness began to creep back into her mind, and the first thing that registered to her was how good she felt, and how amazing the fleeting memories of her dreams had just been. They were so vivid, so real, and yet…

By the time Jessie’s eyes were opening to the darkness surrounding her, she had forgotten what they’d been about, and the intense rush of endorphins flooding her brain kicked back into full overdrive as her overall blood circulation returned to normal levels.

“Oh, fuck.” She whispered, rolling onto her side as her hands slowly slithered down to her aching, pulsating, and cock-starved pussy. Jessie could barely think straight, her mind beginning to melt once more as it was overcome by the unending orgasm that Jesibelle had plagued her with.

This wasn’t good, Jessie realized, wondering where in the hell her bimbo and gothic sister were while she was laying there and making a mess of her new bedsheets. Her breathing was heavy and erratic, the rapid beating of her heart were the only sounds that she could hear, and even her featureless, pitch-black surroundings somehow managed to be spinning around her. Jessie wasn’t panicked, but she was certainly fearful, and desperately wanted some relief. Whether that relief came in the form of her orgasm ceasing, or that of a long, thick dick getting drilled into her to fill the vast emptiness she felt in her abdomen. She almost didn’t care which, she needed something, she needed to do something, anything at all besides lay there and just mindlessly cum whatever was left of her brains away.

It took every ounce of her strength and willpower to manage the task, but slowly, carefully, Jessie managed to slide out of bed. When her feet touched the carpet, it almost stung compared to how magnificently soft her bed was. Although, when Jessie stood up completely and put weight on her legs, they went limp, and she collapsed forward onto the floor.

Now that stung, Jessie helplessly thought to herself with wide, teary eyes.

Apparently cumming for hours on end had sent her physical senses into hyperdrive, and she was keenly aware of every millimeter of the stiff carpeting pressing up against her hands and knees. Jessie found enough strength to attempt the task again, but the results were the same, unable to find any balance at all while up on her own two feet. She crashed back down to the floor, letting out a few moaning sobs after the harsh landing.

It was all too much, Jessie thought, tears streaming down her cheeks as she forced herself to crawl forward. She wanted it all to stop, but at the same time, she didn’t. She wanted more than anything to be able to withstand the onslaught of pleasure radiating from her midsection, to be able to take each nerve-wracking wave of euphoria in stride and go about her evening like everything was relatively normal.

She fumbled around with the doorknob once her hands and knees had carried her to the bedroom’s exit, barely able to simply lift her head up enough to see where exactly she was reaching. Jessie eventually succeeded, turning the brass handle and pulling open her door. It was still strangely just dark in the short hallway as it was in her room, and there weren’t any sounds at all coming from anywhere else in the house.

That wasn’t a good sign, she thought, now actually starting to panic.

Those two didn’t go out somewhere and just leave her in the apartment like this, did they?!

Oh no, no no no nononoNO!

“Goddamn it, Jesibelle!” Jessie tried to angrily shout, but her current state made it sound like she was crying out her name with want, and need. “Where the fuck are you?!”

A gasp that came from the living room put Jessie’s mind at ease, and the brunette crossed her arms in front of her and groaned as she let her upper body relax and her head fall down onto them while her big ass was still propped up in the air behind her.

“Thank fuck…” Jessie whispered, lightly chuckling. At least this wet-nightmare was about to be over.

And after the longest few seconds of her life, the world around her felt as though it came to a screeching halt.

In a single instant, Jessie was fine.

She stopped cumming, touching the cheap carpet below wasn’t horribly unpleasant anymore, and she didn’t have any problem at all forming coherent thoughts.

The wondrous power of Master PC at work, Jessie thought to herself with a deep sigh of genuine relief. Even though it was the thing that’d ultimately got her into that situation, she was more than grateful it was still around to fix the damage that’d been caused by it. Judging by the lack of vocal commands that would’ve shut off her perma-gasm, she could only assume that Jessica was the one that’d returned her to normal, Jessie thought as she rose up to her feet once more. Well, maybe “normal” was too strong of a word to use, considering that her legs continued to malfunction each time she tried to stand upright. After hitting the floor with a hard thud and an audible “Oof” escaping her lips, Jessie sighed with exasperation as she lay face-down on the carpet.

“Are you okay over there?” An odd sounding voice called out to her from the living room. “I used the program to make it so that your vitals are normal.”

Jessie slowly lifted her body up from the carpet with her brow furrowed, slightly put-off by what she was hearing. That was definitely her voice, she thought, but why did it have a distinct, sweet, southern accent blended in? … Did Jesibelle give that to Jessica because she thought it was hot, or for a laugh? Without a word, Jessie crawled forward on her hands and knees until she reached the living room. There, she found someone who she wasn’t expecting to see.

A clone. A taller, red-headed, freckle-faced clone, one who was watching TV while sitting in the center of the couch with the lights around her turned off. She had her head turned and was gazing at the suspicious Jessie with a sincere look of concern on her face, only wearing one of Jessie’s white towels around her body with the laptop open and running in her lap.

“Who the fuck are you?” Jessie asked, her eyes narrowed and focused as she scanned the amazonian ginger’s appearance, her tone implying that she was confused more than anything. “And where are the others?”

“I-I’m Jess!” She said, sitting upright at attention rather quickly, almost causing the laptop to fall right out of her lap and onto the floor, but her reflexes responded instantly and precisely, and her arm bolted forward to catch the device just as it tipped far back enough for the screen to be completely horizontal, never breaking eye contact with Jessie. “And they’re asleep in my room.”

The clone’s expression had flipped from somber and worried and to wide-eyed and guilty in a flash at Jessie’s question, and she suddenly had twenty more to ask this strange version of herself after realizing that.

Although it was tricky to come off and powerful and intimidating to someone with a God-tier reality-bending computer program at their fingertips, especially when they were forced to walk on all fours and were at the complete mercy of said someone, Jessie realized before responding to her second, confusing answer.

“Wait, I just came from my room, the only room in the house.” Jessie said, a little bit more than confused. “What do you mean?”

“Oh, right!” Jess said, her face lighting up with an eager, beautiful smile. “I used Master PC to revive certain unused assets from our conjoined universes, turning them into pocket dimensions that only our individual selves can access.”

“Uh…” Jessie sighed, lowering her head and using a hand to rub the bridge of her nose. “Wut?”

“All four of us have our own rooms, and the other two Jess’ss’s are in my room.” Jess said, crossing her arms over her busty chest with pride. “If any of us touch the doorknob to our room, then the portal to that specific person’s room will be accessed. But, if either of them tried to leave my room, they would wind up in the very hallway that you wound up in after having just left your own. It’s pretty interesting how all of this works actually, because I learned that if we—”

“Don’t care, shut up.” Jessie sighed, her eyes tired and her tone flat as she’d closed the gab between them and reached forward to close the laptop. After that, Jessie pushed the computer off into the empty seat next to her and crawled onto the couch, curling up in a comfortable position as her head relaxed on top of Jess’ plush lap. Jessie didn’t care; she was just too burnt out from everything without getting any actual, peaceful rest in quite some time. “Play with my hair, and let me take a nap here.”

“I… Uh…” Jess said, her face freckled face blushing a bright pink and her raising up awkwardly as soon as Jessie laid her head down. “O-okay…”

Jess timidly lowered one of her nervous, shaky hands, using it to gently rake her fingers through the shallowest depths of Jessie’s long, brunette hair. Once she nestled Jess’ thighs and softly moaned with approval, she took a deep breath and slowly began to fully stroke Jessie’s hair, almost petting the shorter girl that was using her bubbly thighs as a lap pillow.

“We can talk about it when I wake up… Just… Let me have this, for right now…”

“S-sure.” Jess said, smiling nervously as the rest of her body was doing a fairly decent job at relaxing itself to Jessie’s touch. “We all need a break sometimes, I suppose.”