The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

* * *

Master PC — Selfcest

Chapter 4:

“Just Another Relaxing Evening, Kinky Dreams, and Another Lazy Morning”

[When a single copy of ourselves from a parallel timeline arrives home from work, our universes will merge in a similar way that brought Jessica and Jesibelle into Jessie’s alternate reality, with the door to our apartment acting as a temporary portal of sorts.]

[As soon as Jesibelle snaps her fingers, the new clone’s figure will reshape itself to mirror Jessie’s, all clothing on her body will vanish into thin air, and any physical alterations that have been made by Master PC unto Jessie will be copied and transferred over to the new clone as well.]

[She will do anything and everything she’s told to do.]

Jess sighed as she stepped out of her old banged-up car and into the parking lot of her apartment complex. It had been another long boring day at work, and she wished that someone would just swoop her up and carry her the rest of the way to her room before ravaging her tired body until she passed out. Sadly, her heavy feet were the only things kind enough to oblige, not that they had much of a say in the matter, nor were they capable of giving her a good fuck.

Jess supposed she could crawl the rest of the way as an alternative, but then she’d just look silly, or straight-up crazy, she thought.

Not that that would be anything she wasn’t used to in regards to her hometown, and most people in the town she currently lived would think the same if they knew about the needy member between her thin legs.

If they weren’t aware of her new identity and pronouns, most people never really realized she was trans because of her naturally, albeit unimpressive, feminine figure and fairly pretty face, but there were some individuals sprinkled into her life who were aware of her secret, which included her family and a few friends back home, along with people that she’d gone to college with that’d bothered to listen to her ex-boyfriend’s gossip.

Jess frowned slightly as she opened the door and walked into her indoor apartment complex, thinking back to when she first moved to her current town and started college, back when she started dating Alex, the person who spilled her secret to anyone who would listen to his loud fucking mouth.

In the end, he immediately broke up with her when she found out and gave him an ultimatum one night: To either man up and start bragging about her to his friends instead of making fun of her behind her back, or to just leave her alone and get out of her life.

According to him, and while blatantly laughing at the heartbroken Jess, Alex said that their brief relationship had all been one big joke from the start, despite the two having spent several nights together and getting intimate more than a few times. Of course, he was always the top, but there were a couple of times where he was drunk off his admittedly cute ass and offered to suck her dick, and Jess proceeded to let him give her the worst blowjobs of her life. She threatened to tell everyone about that and other embarrassing things they’d done together, but he just wound up laughing harder, telling her that nobody would believe it, especially since they’d kept their relationship under wraps for the most part and openly called each other good friends in front of any spectators.

Instead of actually following through with her threat, an emotionally devastated Jess decided to give up on any kind of real social life after that and just hide out in her apartment for a couple of weeks, aaand she may have missed more classes than was acceptable from the college’s perspective following the incident. She ended up getting kicked out, but in her eyes, she saw it as her voluntarily giving up on a higher education that she never had any real desire to pursue to begin with. Jess’ parents were understanding enough when she told them what happened over the phone, and her father was so angry about it all that he even threatened to drive across state lines to put Alex in the hospital for what he did to his daughter’s already damaged self-esteem.

In the end, the mousy transsexual reluctantly convinced her dad not to do it, and Alex continued to live his life without needing a wheelchair to get around. The imagined scenario itself raised her spirits enough for her to eventually go out and get a mediocre job at a telemarketing company, thankful for her supportive parents and the steady trickle of income they sent her to get by until she could support herself financially. They’d urged her to move back home, but Jess liked the overall vibe of the new town she now found herself in, even after rumors about her had begun to circulate there, and it didn’t compare to the kind of cold-shouldered treatment and disapproving looks that nearly the whole of her backwoods hometown would casually give her on a daily basis just because of who she was.

Jess wondered why these depressing memories began to surface all of the sudden, but she ultimately just shrugged it off and sighed as she unlocked the door to her apartment and walked inside.

“Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!” An eager, naked, blonde-headed, slobbering, and very busty beauty cheered as she clumsily waved around a half-empty bottle of whiskey in the air, sitting in the center of Jess’ couch right beside a naked, massive-bottomed, raven-haired, and equally gorgeous goth girl that was in the middle of taking a lengthy rip on her three-foot Rasta-colored glass bong. “You’f uckin’ got dis!”

The ghostly pale girl with the length of its thick glass tube pressed between her perky bare breasts kept going until the embers in the bowl down at the bong’s base were either burnt out or sucked through, being sure to inhale every ounce of smoke produced by the sticky, smelly, and ultra-potent grass that’d been packed inside. After that, the gothic hottie flawlessly set the bong down on the coffee table in front of them, pointed her head straight up in the air, and then casually exhaled more smoke than should’ve been beyond the normal limit of someone’s lung-capacity from her full, black-painted lips. Jess’ eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets and her bright orange backpack slipped right off of her slumped shoulders, realizing that the human steam-engine was only adding to a layer of thick smoke that was currently obscuring the ceiling above them.

The sight Jess saw when she looked upward was completely unnatural, as if the smoke gathering above them was literally being drawn to the ceiling and adding to a preexisting, dense, upside-down pool of white/gray liquid-like gas that seemed to be flowing all throughout the apartment’s ceiling.

When the torrent of smoke slowed to a stop, the goth girl lowered her head and blinked slowly a few times as her bimbo counterpart began giggle-moaning like a horny idiot, as if she were the one who had just taken the toke instead.

“Smooth.” The goth said flatly and virtually without expression, completely and utterly unfazed by such an ungodly intake of the Devil’s lettuce, then carefully reached forward and set the bong down on Jess’ unusually clean and tidy coffee table. “Too much so, actually. I feel as though coughing afterwards is part of the enjoyment.”

“Same, but I don’ care.” Blondie shrugged, reached to the side and clumsily slammed down the bottle of whiskey in her grip onto the table, then leaned onto her raven-haired twin and began kissing and nibbling and drunkenly slobbering on her neck. “I’m sho fukin’ fuked de fuk up rite noaw, ahaaah.”

“What the fuck?” Jess asked in a wide-eyed whisper, taking a step back and pressing her back against the closed door behind her. She let out a squeak when the heads of the two oddly familiar women seated on her couch turned to look at her with extremely bloodshot eyes. “W-Who are you people?! Why the hell are you in my apartment?!”

Both of them looked at her in confusion in a long and tense moment of silence before turning to glance at one another. When wide grins spread across their intoxicated faces, Jess’ blood ran cold with fear while her tucked dick betrayed her with a twitch and slight swelling within the crotch of her black slacks. The blonde one, who was still leaning on the goth, lifted a single hand with her fingers poised to snap.

“Relacks, shweetie!” Blondie sloppily commanded, and her fingers went snap. “Come’n join’s on th’ couch.”

A severely confusing series of events followed very quickly after that.

Jess let out a seemingly involuntary sigh of relief and relaxed her bony anxiety-stricken body at Blondie’s words, then her feet began moving on their own towards the seated couple. She looked down with a furrowed brow to examine the strange sensations of truly involuntary movement in her lower half, and her lips parted in amazement when she watched her purple/black work uniform complete dissolve off of her body in a split-second, leaving her awkward and unimpressive figure completely exposed for them to gawk at. And gawk they did, especially when her tucked-back, half-erect cock and heavy balls flopped out freely in front of her.

Then, a dull but intense wave of pleasure spread throughout her entire body. Every aspect of her figure that she would’ve found embarrassing and/or undesirable seemed to change. Her calves and thighs plumped up considerably with healthy fat and invigorating muscle fibers, her flabby stomach smoothed out and tightened up along with the rest of her entire body’s skin, and her practically non-existent breasts swelled into a pair of perfectly-perky C-cup boobies.

The awkward brunette knew she should’ve been panicked and filled with terror by the astonished expressions on their faces and the dramatic changes she’d just undergone, but she felt completely calm. Jess wasn’t nervous, frightful, overjoyed, upset, verbally explosive, or anything else aside from totally relaxed and confused and increasingly horny as the blonde scooted over and made room for her to sit between her and the anti-twin on the couch. She instinctively tried to tuck her cock between her bubbly and uber-smooth thighs out of some kind of insecure politeness before completely sitting down, but it’s rock-hard form and the new lack of space in that area kept it from happening, and so she folded her hands in her lap above her member and glanced between the anti-twins as they hypnotically gazed at Jess’ swollen appendage.

“Hello.” The goth one said in a flat tone, her striking, doll-like face completely expressionless aside from her wide and very bloodshot eyes as she simply sat there with her own thick legs crossed. “I’m Jessica.”

“An I’m Jesibelle, but you’cn jus’ call meh Mistress.” The blonde one drunkenly and sloppily said, her disturbingly familiar voice dripping with lust as she pressed her huge, round, tanned, and amazingly plush tits against Jess’ side before reaching an arm up around her narrow shoulders while the other carefully lifted and clutched the dickgirl’s own soft breasts. “What’sh yur name, shweet-nuts?”

“Jess.” She replied without hesitation and as calm as can be, more and more questions adding to the ones already spinning around in her mind as the seconds dragged on. “What’s happening right now?”

“That’sh a great quesion, Jess’sh’ss.” Blondie stupidly whispered, revealing just how much of an awkward weirdo she was at heart, and the hand that was messaging Jess’ new sensitive breasts moved down to her twitching appendage and wrapped itself around its girthy base. “But my mouph ish about tah be full, so I’ll let my other half exshplain while I-ahhhomm…”

The tanned blonde leaned down as she spoke, wasting no time in wrapping her full and pink-painted lips around Jess’ thick cock-head before taking it as far into her mouth as she could. She moaned and giggled around her new sister’s big prick when she began clumsily bobbing her head up and down, which caused Jess’ curvy hips to react and gently thrust upward into her mouth, all while soft moans began to escape her own full lips. Unable to care enough to hold back any longer, the brunette let her confusion become an after-thought as one hand reached up to experimentally squeeze her own breast while the other landed on the blonde’s smooth, athletic back, trailing down and reaching over to grab a handful of her luscious bimbo booty.

Jess leaned back against the couch and let out a sigh of complete and utter relaxation. Her eight-inch cock was alive with passive pleasure, her hands began relieving the day’s stress by squeezing away at the amazingly soft and smooth flesh of herself and another gorgeous hottie with a similar name to her own, and she was totally incapable of being in a miserable mood even if she wanted to simply because this drunken slut with huge tits told her to relax. It was when Jess turned her head towards the straight-faced, big-bottomed goth sitting next to her with a dreamy smile on her own, several things instantly clicked behind a thick cloud of heightening lust in her thoughts.

“Hang on.” Jess mumbled, blinking several times. “ This might be a silly question, but... Are you two… Me?”

The expressionless doll named Jessica finally cracked a slight smile, gently nodded, and then nodded towards the bimbo mindlessly gobbling down Jess’ cock.

“How?” She asked, her gaze flicking between the two for a moment before she started glancing around the room. “Am I dreaming, or did I have a run-in with Truck-kun, or something? This feels real, but, like, not really. Y’know?”

Jessica glanced towards Jesibelle and cleared her throat, causing the blonde to choke for a moment and paused. After that, she continued, but her jaw was completely relaxed for some reason unbeknownst to Jess. It didn’t feel as good now that the bimbo was giving her a slower and much more relaxed blowjob, but hey, it still felt better than not having a mouth around her cock, Jess thought to herself as she turned back to the goth sitting next to them.

“Sorry, but I didn’t want Mistress to bite you.” Jessica said. “Thanks to her, we’re sharing every fiber of our nervous systems at the moment, and it’s hard for us to do different things at the same time, especially since Mistress also decided that we should get as intoxicated as possible now that we’re virtually immortal.”

“Hm… That makes sense, I guess.” Jess lied, and Jesibelle giggled. “On a one-to-ten scale, how buzzed would you say—?”

“Eighty-three.”

“Oh, wow, that’s… really specific.” Jess said, nodding slowly with interest. “I hate to ask what’s probably obvious, but… How?”

“Right, sorry.” Jessica said, then turned towards the laptop sitting on the table. “Master PC.”

“Huh?”

Jessica gave Jess a brief rundown of the last forty-eight hours, hitting every main point from Jessie finding the program all the way up to Jesibelle taking control. Jess simply sat there and listened, squeezing and groping her blonde copy’s plush fake-looking tits while getting a slow, uncoordinated blowjob from her the entire time. When Jessica approached the topic of bringing Jess herself into their confusingly connected universes, it was then that Jess felt a passive suspicion that this emotionless clone had her own reasons for doing so.

“Since Mistress wanted a threesome and simultaneously did not want to wake Jessie from her sleeping orgasm, I suggested that we bring another one of us into the fold. I knew it would pique her interest, and since she refused to allow me to, at least temporarily, use the program to sober us up for the sake of our well-being, I figured that this would be a good opportunity to correct one of my mistakes.”

Aaand Jess’ suspicions were now confirmed.

“Mistress is too intoxicated to type, but she can still command me to enter Commands into Master PC for her, being that I can somehow focus better than her without my emotions. By the way, push her head down and hold it there.”

The hand playing with one of Jesibelle’s tits instantly moved away from it, slid itself through her long blonde locks, and then pushed the startled girl’s head down on her rock-solid cock as far as her startled and now choking throat would allow. It was clear Jesibelle hadn’t been listening and wasn’t expecting this, and she began making all sorts of sloppy gagging and coughing noises while Jessica’s eyes widened, feeling the exact same sensations.

“Whoa, hey!” Jess said as she felt a hint of panic shoot up through her spine, her relaxation command already wearing off. “S-Sorry, I can’t let go!”

Part of her didn’t want to. Having Jesibelle’s warm mouth and throat choke and gag around the upper-half of her thick member felt admittedly nice, she briefly thought to herself with a pang of guilt.

“Sh-She’ll b-be alr-right... D-Don’t w-w-worry...” The gothic copy said, struggling to speak as she reached for the closed laptop on the table while rolling her eyes. “At first, I d-didn’t care who w-w-wwas in charge of us. B-But now, I r-realize that M-Mistress may not be the b-best cand-d—... candidate for the r-role, given how b-big of an airhead sh-she is.”

“Mmph!” Jesibelle protested, but soon gave up her weak struggle and simply relaxed herself in defeat as soon as she heard the sound of slow typing on the keyboard.

Jessica sighed with relief at this, and the speed of her fingers slightly increased as she typed out a Command into Master PC.

“What are you doing?” Jess nervously asked, her hand still forcing her blonde counterpart’s head down on her softening erection as she looked over to the screen.

“Since Mistress can’t stop me now, I’m fixing my earlier mistake before she tells me to do something that winds up endangering us by accident.”

[Jessie, Jessica, and Jesibelle all require Jess’ express permission to use Master PC, and she is not forced to do anything she is instructed to do.]

“I trust that I can trust you, Jess.” Jessica said, then rolled her eyes. “You’re the Mistress now.”

Her index finger punched the ‘Enter’ key.

* * *

A loud and dreadful racket woke Jessie up from her deep and kinky slumber.

It was as if someone had pulled a cord in an attempt to get either a lawnmower or a chainsaw’s motor running, and the unforgiving sounds echoed throughout the dark silence of the room around her.

Her eyes snapped wide open and her body flinched in response.

The noises continued for a few heart-pounding moments, they slowed to a stop. Then, after a brief pause and the gentle whisper of someone inhaling, the unpleasant grinding of logs sounded off once again through Jessie’s living room. Her wide eyes and expression fell flat as Jessie’s sense of startled shock faded into mild irritation.

She was laying across the couch, the side of her face resting on a pair of extra soft and bubbly thighs while her gaze was focused on the ‘Are You Still Watching?’ message that her favorite television streaming service displayed when a show was left on to play continuously.

Slowly, the young brunette rose to sit up on the couch next to her redheaded clone, the one she’d met right before falling asleep on her lap.

Jessie rubbed her eyes and yawned, then sluggishly turned to watch the newest member of her apartment let out another monstrous snore, one that would’ve caused a tsunami if it happened anywhere near the ocean floor. She had one arm up across the back of the couch while her other was laying over the arm, and her relaxed head was tilted back over the back edge, allowing her breathing to become just perfectly obstructive enough for her snores to sound like they belonged to the Norse God of Thunder herself after a week-long bender.

“ZZZZZzzzzz... ZZZZZzzzzz... ZZZZZzzzzz...”

“Oh, cute.” A half-awake and completely naked Jessie grumbled to herself, her long brown hair in a frazzled mess around her pretty face. She was painfully aware that she snored just as bad as this clone was doing, or so she’d been told, but to actually be on the receiving end of its sound this time was strangely both humiliating and frustrating at the same time.

Jessie looked at this tall redhead up and down as the two sat there, and tried to make sense of the dream she’d just woken from. She assumed that this girl was Jess, the one that’d come home from work and found Jessica and Jesibelle getting lit on an endless supply of weed and booze respectively, while apparently also sharing their nervous systems with each other, or something. Jessie wasn’t exactly sure what all they had done while she was passed out and sleeping through an endless orgasm in their room, and only had the brief perspective of Jess’ memory to go on in regards to understanding what was happening.

“ZZZZZzzzzz...”

However, after getting a good look at her, Jessie wasn’t sure if this was still the same dick-wielding twin she’d dreamt about. Firstly, she was at least six-inches taller than Jessie and the others, every inch of her skin that wasn’t covered by the towel wrapped around her breasts and midsection was plastered with freckles, her overall muscle tone seemed to be much more fit and athletic, her hair was short and a fiery ginger red color, and most importantly, there was no dick in the ever-so-slight gap between her toned and bubbly thighs. Jessie could just faintly see the upper folds of a tight pussy in the dim light of the apartment, to her mild disappointment.

Sure, a lot of things could’ve happened and could’ve been changed by Master PC between the time when Jess arrived and when Jessie first woke up, but why would she have gotten rid of her dick? Having a dick sounded awesome! And the fading memory of getting her dick sucked in Jess’ memory/dream-thing felt fucking rad.

Now that Jessie thought about it, it was crazy that she hasn’t used Master PC to give herself or one of the other girls a dick at any point since discovering it, but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind for the time being in order to focus on more important matters.

As she recalled part of the dream where Jessica was explaining to Jess about how she was responsible for things getting out of hand and was passing the torch of ‘Master PC Manager’ onto her, giving the naked trans girl full authority over the reality of everyone and everything in the apartment, Jessie slowly lifted and turned from her seat on the couch, sitting down in Jess’ lap while facing the snoring beast of a woman.

Jessie wriggled around on top of her for a little while, softly moaning and cooing at the feeling of their smooth thighs rubbing against each other while her needy pussy began to heat up over Jess’ own.

She wanted to be upset with the other clones over bringing a fourth ‘her’ into the mix, but it was just what they needed in order to remedy Jessica’s lame plan of allowing the bimbo version of themselves to take control without any restrictions.

Seriously, having no emotions is one thing, but that doesn’t mean her gothic clone should’ve completely thrown logic out of the window there...

Regardless, Jess was Jessie’s literal hero from her perspective, and it was about time she showed the gorgeous redhead her gratitude.

But first, she would need to wake her up.

Jessie smirked as she reached forward with both hands. She used one to gently but securely pinch the bridge of Jess’ nose while the other hand was horizontally placed over her wide-open mouth.

“ZZZZZzzzzz... ZZZZ-GHK-Kah! Ah!” Jess’ freckled arms scrambled just before her eyes shot open wide, gasping for air against Jessie’s hands.

The redhead’s arms shot out and grabbed at Jessie’s just as she was pulling them away, and there was a tense and silent moment between the two when they locked eyes.

Jessie’s smile slowly grew as she watched Jess’ mirror-like expression shift from panic to confusion in just a few seconds.

“Sorry.” Jessie shrugged, her voice still low and sleepy. “It turns out that our snoring is as bad as everyone says.”

Jess’ expression quickly flipped from confused to bright-red embarrassed immediately after the words registered, and both of her hands let go of Jessie’s wrists and shot towards her own mouth.

“Yeah.” Jessie sighed, laying a comforting hand on the busty ginger’s shoulder. “I understand.”

To the brunette’s surprise, a teary-eyed Jess uncovered her mouth, outstretched both of her arms, then tightly wrapped them around Jessie before giving her the bear-hug of a lifetime.

Jessie felt as though the bone crushing embrace was fair on account of what she did to Jess, but that didn’t make it any less unpleasant.

When Jessie choked out a sound that resembled that of a dying animal, the sobbing Jess gasped and eased up on her, but still continued to hug and nuzzle the soft and bubbly chest of her other self.

“S-Sorry!” Jess said, openly weeping. “I’m just so happy right now...”

Jessie opened her mouth to speak, but stopped, at a loss for words as the warmth of Jess’ body began to resonate with her own. Somehow, Jessie knew exactly how Jess was feeling, and tears began to well up in her eyes at the heart-breaking sight of herself down below. Right then, right there, the two individuals embracing completely understood one another, and were simultaneously feeling a bizarre sense of belonging. Jessie eventually wriggled her arms out from under Jess’ own before gently wrapping them around the redhead’s pretty head.

It was strange, Jessie thought to herself as the two of them found peace in the other’s warmth. For some reason, she felt as though this was long overdue. Jessie wondered why she hadn’t embraced the other versions of herself like this. Internally, she felt this sense of companionship at the back of her mind when first encountering Jessica, but Jessie supposed that the eroticism of the situation may have overshadowed any actual, truly genuine feelings she may have felt buried underneath her proverbial girl-boner. Well, there was that, and this may have also been the first time that Jessie wasn’t either drunk or hungover on some level since obtaining Master PC.

She had many questions, but the answers seemed trivial compared to the peace she and Jess felt towards one another. The two eventually collapsed to the side into the length of the couch, lovingly cuddling and sensually feeling up the other’s curvy bodies. They were both tired and overwhelmed by the whole situation, but found comfort from being so close to themselves in ways that neither of them would’ve imagined just a day ago.

They lay wordlessly like that for a good few hours, drifting in and out of REM sleep until about seven in the morning, when the sun began to rise and creep in past the edges of her outdoor patio’s closed curtains.