The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

* * *

Master PC — Selfcest

Chapter 5: Just Another Confusing Day

When morning came, Jess followed suit.

“Oh, god yes!” The fit redhead moaned, squirming around on her back along the length of the couch while her hands tightly squeezed the perky handfuls of freckled breast meat lightly jiggling on her narrow chest. Her bent legs closed tightly as another orgasm rocked through her body, squeezing Jessie’s brunette head between her large thighs.

Despite the intense pressure being placed on her skull, Jessie continued. Her mouth was latched onto and sucking the redhead’s upper pussy, her tongue skillfully dancing around the moaning girl’s clit as two arched fingers were being pulled and pushed in and out of Jess’ very tight pussy.

Jess was easily caught off guard by her dimensional twin not too long ago. The two were simply laying on the couch on their sides and cuddling peacefully, with the noticeably shorter Jessie acting as the pair’s ‘big spoon’. And then, out of the blue, Jessie wrapped her limbs around Jess and began nibbling on her neck. Not long after Jessie was satisfied with messaging the redhead’s amazing breasts, while also whispering sweet nothings about how grateful she was to have Jess come and save the day (not to mention many vulgarities towards what she was going to do to Jess’ hot athletic body), the brunette’s hands worked their way down to the redhead’s hairless crotch.

Jess came in less than half a minute, and her mind was shell-shocked by the unfamiliar but extremely satisfying ordeal.

Jessie wasn’t done, however.

She took advantage of Jess’ sluggish recovery and got on all fours above her on the couch, pressing the redhead down onto her back. The two kissed deeply after that, their tongues and moans filling up one another’s mouths as their hands explored each other’s trembling bodies for a short time. It was a blur of drunken lust, Jess barely noticed when Jessie pulled back and slithered down her body, licking and kissing and slurping what felt like every single inch of her freckled torso’s front.

Then, she felt a mouth and a pair of fingers begin gently working her new pussy.

And now that we’re all caught up...

Back to the climax!

“FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!” Jess screamed through grit teeth, her fingers curled up into fists through Jessie’s messy brown mane and pulled her face into her soaked pussy. “Oh, fuck! ... F-Fuck... Oh, Jesus fuck... H-Holy, uh... Just, wow...”

Now panting heavily and still moaning as she slowly began to come down from her sexual high, Jess uncurled her shaky fingers and released Jessie’s hair. She didn’t even have the strength to lift her head to look up and see the mess of a woman wriggling around between her parting thighs. Jessie, who looked like she’d just dunked her head underwater, slowly lifted herself up and collapsed onto Jess’ torso, the side of her wet face now resting between and on the redhead’s soft, perky chest.

“That was awesome.” Jessie softly giggled as she caught her breath, her hands gently feeling up and down Jess’ silky smooth sides. “We should do that again sometime.”

“O-Okay.” Jess said, then managed a nervous giggle of her own. “I think we can arrange that.”

They both giggled and lay there for a short while before their greedy stomachs began making noises at the same time, demanding a large delicious breakfast, most likely.

Immediately after that, the sound of a pan clinking down onto the stove echoed throughout the kitchen and living room.

Jessie lifted herself up once again with a groan, turning to look over the couch in order to make eye contact with a big-bottomed goth in the kitchen that was holding a carton of eggs.

“G’moring.” Jessica said, giving Jessie a warm smile. “I see you’ve met the new girl.”

It appeared as though Jessie was opening her mouth to speak, but in truth, her jaw dropped.

Jessica was as beautiful as ever, only this time her doll-like appearance was rather... dolled-up. Not only that, but she was more expressive than usual. Her eyes had Jessie’s naturally dark rings around them to compliment the rest of her appearance. Her hair was still long, but half of one side was now shaved off and styled with a light floral pattern where she was near-bald. Her eyes were still a deep and captivating purple color, and Jessie had forgotten about the slight beauty-mark she’d given the raven-haired beauty yesterday.

What was noticeably new were her lips and clothes.

Her full, kissable lips were now a matte black coloring, which made them look slightly larger than they did normally. On top of that, she was wearing a shoulderless purple top that had sleeves long enough to cover the middle of her hands. Below that, she wore a pair of black jeans shorts that were short enough to almost be considered an unorthodox style of panties, which was emphasized by the wide and self-like ass they were cradling ever-so perfectly.

“Who knew clothes could make such a big difference?” Jessie asked, being the shut-in dork that she was. “If I had a dick right now, it’d be attacking you.”

Jessica smiled and chuckled at that as she poured oil into the frying pan.

“Blondie and I were having fun playing dress-up. She’s still in her room trying to figure out what to wear today.”

“Blondie?” Jessie asked, then glanced down at Jess with a raised eyebrow. “Did you give her a sense of humor while I was out?”

“Actually, she’s got her emotions back.” Jess said with a light smile. “She’s still got a moody disposition, though.”

“Fuck off.” Jessica playfully said from the kitchen, which made both girls laugh. “That’s just what we’re calling our bimbo now.”

“Huh?” Jessie asked, slowly sitting up and allowing Jess to do the same. “Why?”

“We figured it’d be easier for us to tell who’s who, not that we’ve had any trouble so far.” Jess said, slowly standing up from the couch to walk on over to the kitchen. “Blondie is in her room, our lovely cook right here is named Raven, and I’m Red!”

Jessie watched Jess, or Red, bend down to open up the fridge and pull out two beers with one hand.

“What, no slap?” Raven teased, wiggling her hips and gently shaking her big wobbly cheeks. “C’mon, give it a smack.”

The seemingly confident Red went, well, red.

Her entire body blushed at that, which made Raven start snickering.

“You’re so cute.”

“Shut up.” Red said, giving her big spankable bottom the most sheepish of taps as she passed by and went back into the living room with Jessie. “And there’s more where that’s coming from.”

“I sure hope so.” Raven rolled her eyes. “You were more fun when you had a dick.”

“Was she?” Jessie asked Red when their eyes met, clearly amazed by the scene that was playing out right before her. “I’d like to see what that Red was like.”

“Oh, I’m sure it won’t be long before my dick is back and causing trouble again.” Red handed Jessie a beer and sat down next to her, and the two naked hotties took a moment to crack open their cans and take a good swing of their cold beverages. “In fact, I think I can hear it making its way in right about... now.”

“Sup losers!” Blondie said, joyfully skipping into the living room from the hallway. “What’d I miss?”

Jessie nearly fainted at the sight of the absolute fucktoy that just graced the rest of them with her presence.

Seriously, the clone formerly known as Jesibelle looked like a living sex-doll. Her skin was so smooth and flawless that it actually looked like some kind of high-grade rubber, or whatever the fuck those real-dolls are made out of. Blondie’s long and perfectly straight hair flowed behind her like that of a doll, and was long enough to cover her ass if she wanted to. Her ass, by the way, was covered in skin-tight leggings and had an unnatural sense of perkiness to it. It wasn’t any bigger than Jessie’s own round rump, but the way it didn’t jiggle and the slight hint of extra-roundness gave it a fairly fake look, in a tasteful sense. Her perpetually hot-pink lips, which were the same color as her skin-tight bottoms, were much more inflated than last time Jessie saw them, so much so that it left a slight gap in the very center of her mouth from their inability to fully close. And her tits; her amazingly round, perky, and now fake-looking melons were still as big as cantaloupes, but Blondie’s nipples had grown larger and much thicker, sticking out in the front of her extremely low cut tank top like two massive eraser-heads, which was all white except for the word written in pink glitter on the front, which quite bluntly read, ‘CumSlut’.

While Jessie was quite literally drooling in a state of shock, Red’s freckled face twisted with mild confusion.

“Hey, where’s my dick?” She asked, noting the tight but slight gap in the front of her pink bottoms. “Didn’t you have it last?”

“Huh?” Blondie asked, stopping in place and turning on the ball of her foot to face the couch, her rubbery curves doing more wobbling than jiggling with her dramatic motions. “Uhm, like, I dunno’.”

“Raven?”

Raven shook her head and shrugged as she cracked another egg into the sizzling frying pan.

“Seriously?” Red asked, facepalming. “I can’t believe you guys lost my dick.”

“Like, sorry!” Blondie shouted out as she skipped off into the small kitchen, giving Jessie a plain hint as to something else that’d been changed about her. “If you find it though, let me know. This might be, like, kinda weird, but I really wanna’ jerk off now.” She said, giggling like an idiot.

While it was endearing in its own way, Jessie wasn’t sure how much she was liking Blondie’s new bitchy ‘valley-girl’ manner of speech.

“Hey bitch!”

Jessie barked, to the surprise of both her and Red.

“Like, use the program to give me a suuuper big dick!” Blondie called out with a giggle. “But first, you should like, cum suuuper hard for me right now!“

Jessie cried out as her pussy came alive with the rawest of pleasures.

* * *