The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Simon’s Succumbence

Written by HarmonyMotion

Chapter 1 (cont.)

Simon held Mrs. Halsey’s lamp in his hands, tendrils of dark smoke billowing out from the spout, connecting to Mrs. Halsey’s ethereal genie form. All of the other students had long since left the classroom, per one of Simon’s three wishes.

“Oh, master! Please, I need your cock inside of me!” she begged.

“Will it cost me a wish?” Simon smirked, freeing his monstrous erection from his jeans.

“Mmm! Nooo! It’s my wish!” an out of control Mrs. Halsey cried.

“Okay. But I was kind of enjoying that lecture you were giving about free will…” Simon gripped his throbbing dick and pumped it a few times, willing himself to leak his delicious aphrodisiac.

Mrs. Halsey’s smokey form nearly melted.

“I’ll teach you if you let me ride you! Please-I-need-you-so-bad!”

Simon smirked. “Well, okay, but only if you continue to teach me about ‘free will.’”

“Oh thank you thank you thank you!”

The line of smoke disconnected from the genie’s lamp. Mrs. Halsey’s wispy lower half flowed over Simon’s member, sending tingling sensations down his entire shaft, before the smoke turned back into her luscious, Master-PC-enhanced-human anatomy. Her ebony thighs straddled his legs as her moist folds materialized directly around and over his needy cock.

She wailed in ecstasy as her smoke-turned-flesh gripped his enhanced, irresistible, pleasure-inducing penis. Her limbs fluctuated between solid and ethereal, fluttering and trembling in ecstasy.

“Your lesson, Mrs. Halsey?” Simon goaded her with a sly smile.

She chewed her lip, trying to regain control of her ecstasy-filled body.

“Fr… free will…” she began.

Simon felt her fleshy walls grinding, sucking, tugging at his shaft. The sight of her grimace of ecstasy, her flowing midnight tresses, her ebony breasts bouncing up and down in her blue genie’s outfit… it seemed as good a time as any for an orgasm.

He growled as he willfully erupted a powerful torrent inside of her, pulsing violently, feeling his seed splash deep inside her.

“...is an illusion… aahhhhhh!!!!!!” she screamed, bolts of magical energy blasting from her fingertips and shattering wide swaths of the classroom. Her eyes glowed as her power leaked out of her body to make space for his endless semen. She began to turn ethereal when she couldn’t handle the pleasure any more. His nonstop, powerful stream splattered across the classroom’s ceilings and floors.

Mrs. Halsey’s eyes had long since rolled into the back of her head. She was incapable of any rational thought at this point. Her form flickered, trying to retain her human flesh so that she could process the pleasure of Simon’s release, but it was too much. She turned into smoke and fled back into her lamp, still trembling in torturous joy as she fell asleep.

Simon stopped his own pulsing pleasure with but a thought.

“And I don’t think anyone has free will anymore. Besides me,” Simon concluded the lesson.

He looked at the lamp, still rattling as Mrs. Halsey’s form shuddered inside.

“Hmm. I don’t need a genie anyway. I already have an infinite wish granter.”

Putting away his gigantic erection, Simon headed out to the football field for his next targets.