The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Simon’s Succumbence

Written by HarmonyMotion

Chapter 2

Simon watched the cheerleaders practice their jump and stunt routines. Their tight crop tops, emblazoned with the Sunnyvale High eagle and their short skirts, leaving their legs bare and panties visible while they twisted in the air…

This was going to be fun.

Taking a seat at the bottom row of the bleachers nearest the squad, he unceremoniously unzipped his jeans and pulled them down.

“Gimme an E!”

“E!”

“Gimme an A!”

“A!”

“Gimme a… uh, uh, a delicious cock?!”

“Amber, what the fuck?”

Amber had finally caught sight of Simon’s massive pole, fully erect and totally on display. She made a mad dash for it, pom-poms flailing in tow with her arms.

“Hey, Amber. See something you like?” Simon smirked, flexing his cock and making it twitch.

“Guhhhhh!!! Need it! Please, let me suck on it! Pretty please!?!” Amber, head cheerleader, was drooling desperately for him!

“Well, okay, since you asked so nicely.” Simon lay back on the bleacher and prepared to enjoy his first blowjob.

“Oh god oh god oh god me too!”

“And me!”

“Don’t let Amber have all the fun!!”

All three of the other cheerleaders rushed over, thighs squirming, panties soaked. Amber was busy slurping the head of cock, luxuriating in the taste of his salty manhood and sweet precum. She wrapped her hands around the entire lower half of his shaft, squeezing inexpertly and pumping too softly.

It was… less thrilling than he’d expected. Perhaps a tryst with a fantasy elf and an incorporeal genie had ruined him for normal women. Even the sight of three more cheerleaders begging for his cock didn’t do much for him, as he watched Amber’s head bob slightly up and down over the tiniest fraction of his prodigious length.

That was okay. He had the technology. He could fix this.

Amber is beautiful and super powerful like a comic book hero. She can fly, shoot lasers out of her eyes, has super strength, and can’t be hurt. [Enter.]

Amber’s figure reshaped itself to comic book proportions—outrageously long legs, knee-high boots, a waist so small that she should have broken in half long ago, and a well-endowed bosom. She ripped open her cheerleader outfit to reveal a superhero suit with an ‘A’ insignia underneath.

Angie has oof!

“Oof!” Simon cried out as A-Girl hit him with a flying tackle faster than his eyes could follow. Oh lord, had she broken something of his with her super strength!? He lay flat on his back, seeing stars wink in and out of his vision.

But he didn’t have time to process the pain for long. A-Girl was immediately upon him, gripping his iron hardness with her own steely grip, massaging him to full readiness. A gentle application of her superbreath massaged his engorged cockhead with unbelievable pressure. Only self-control kept him from blowing his load on the spot.

“Hey, what’s this!?” Angie picked up the phone.

“Oh shit!” Simon cried out as A-Girl plunged his member into the tight, moist depths of her mouth.

“Angie has… Angie has what? What is this thing?” With Simon’s penis obscured, she could actually think clearly. At least a little. The other girls continued to charge at him, desperate for sex.

“Amber!”

“Mm!” she looked up at him with her shining blue eyes, tongue still swirling fiercely across his engorged member.

“Get me my phone! I promise I’ll come in your mouth if you do!”

“Mmf!!”

She vanished and reappeared, mouth still on his dick. Simon couldn’t even tell she had moved. But on his chest lay his phone.

“Hey!” A surprised Angie yelled as the phone vanished from her view.

“Give it to mffff!” she begged him, her ruby lips squeezing his shaft even harder.

“Ahhhhhh!” Simon screamed in heady pleasure and pain as she constricted her lips around him tighter and tugged, up and down, up and down. It felt like she was trying to suck his soul out of his dick!

He turned on voice dictation on his phone.

Simon is strong enough to withstand sex with A-Girl. He is strong enough to withstand sex with anyone.

His entire body shook under A-Girl’s more and more aggressive bobbing, nearly causing him to drop the phone. He hit [Enter.]

Suddenly, his penis was relieved of the pain of her powerful blowjob, if not the pleasure. He roared, his phone trying to translate his garbled screams of ecstasy.

With trembling hands, he cleared the input box. Then,

Simon’s phone is now locked by the phrase, ‘Simon Says.’ Only this Simon’s voice can unlock it. [Enter.]

“What the hell are you doing!?” Angie asked. The other girls were starting to come around too, as A-Girl took all of his nine inches down to the hilt, burying her nose against his pubic bone, her heavy super-breathing blasting his body. Her hips bucked, pussy lips spasming, juices gushing down her thighs. Her legs smashed into the grassy earth, carving deep trenches into it. She’d had superpowered orgasms in the past, obviously, but none that felt this good! The entire field rumbled in sync to her ecstasy.

Simon chose to erupt to the sight of this powerful, invulnerable beauty.

“Mmmm!!!!” A-Girl’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as Simon’s non-stop gushing hit the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it down greedily, having no problems dealing with his voluminous ejaculation given her superpowers. In fact, she sucked even harder, goading more and more out of his pleasure-wracked body.

“Ohhhhhhh godddddddddd!” Simon wailed. With a force of will, he stopped his own orgasm.

But that only goaded A-Girl on more. She locked her blue eyes with his, sending powerful waves through his shaft as she moaned, begging for him to fill her up more. Her needy mewls almost caused Simon to lose what little control he still held over himself.

“Simon says! Simon says!” he screamed. And then, voice vibrating from A-Girl’s ministrations, he dictated into his phone.

Angie is an angel! A holy being! [Enter.]

Angie’s cheerleader outfit morphed into a long, flowing, backless heavenly white robe. A pair of enormous wings erupted from her shoulder blades. Angie moaned in pleasure as she extended them fully. With a single, graceful beat, she floated into the air, her golden blonde locks adorned with a matching halo, casting a wide shadow over the beginnings of an orgy below.

“Do you need help, mortal?” Angie’s voice thrummed with ominous power.

“Angie! Please, A-Girl’s… too… much!!” He erupted again, and the earth thundered under her bucking once more.

Angie tucked in her wings and glided downwards, caressing A-Girl’s hair. A-Girl immediately relaxed, a mask of bliss on her face. She sighed in relief as she let go of Simon’s addictive cock with a loud, wet pop. Drifting in the air peacefully, A-Girl continued to pleasure herself gently in the warm afterglow of drinking Simon’s cum without threatening the planet’s structural integrity.

“Oh thank you, Angie!” Simon gasped in relief. He probably needed to give himself even more control over his own situation, but it felt so good… and thanks to his own infinite sexual stamina, he wanted more.

“No need to thank me, mortal. My duty here is not finished yet.” She looked at his angry erection and licked her heavenly lips.

Angie spread her legs above Simon, parted her nether lips with a pair of fingers, and drifted down, gracefully spearing herself on his rod.

Simon’s eyes went wide. He erupted again.

Did he choose to do that? It felt so… holy, being completely enveloped in her tight, gentle, caring warmth. Her flesh molded itself around the most intimate part of him, crawling downwards inch by inch until he was fully sheathed inside of her. She was beyond perfect. Her beauty radiated a pure golden light. She was an angel of sex.

His body clenched hard, struck in the rigor mortis of a never-ending orgasm as he continued to spurt gallons from the tip of his angry penis.

“Simon!!! It’s not fair!” the untransformed cheerleaders cried.

“Yes Simon, it is not,” Angie’s voice calmed the girls’ desperate pleas. “You should also grant them… mmmf… some of this pleasure!” Her hips slammed down on him as her powerful legs squeezed his new, tough body specifically designed to withstand A-Girl’s physical prowess. But it wasn’t designed to withstand the irresistibly seductive power of her holy edicts.

“Yes, Angie!” he answered, unaware of what was even happening besides his own unceasing bliss.

“But perhaps only with each other,” she appended, being uncharacteristically selfish, as Simon continued to attempt to impregnate her.

“Yes, Angie! Simon says!”

His phone clicked to life.

Susan is a succubus Fiona is a powerful fairy Ally is a sexy alien their flesh and taste are as addictive as Simon’s cum enter enter send it

“Come for me, mortal.” Angie’s eyes glowed with power. Her inner folds did as well.

“Arrrrrgh!!!!” Simon’s cock was bathed in heavenly warmth, sending unfathomable, indescribable pleasure through his nerves. He spurted another voluminous load deep inside of Angie again. His phone clattered below the bleachers.

“Need help, citizen?” A-Girl was back. Oh no!

“Ah, A-Girl,” Angie moaned, the muscles on her back tensing and her giant wings fluttering in tandem. “I believe this mortal was about to enter something on his cell phone. Could you please assist him as is your wont?”

“Yes, of course! Anything for a citizen in need!” she proudly saluted, desperate to get another taste of Simon.

A-Girl flew to the ground, bent at the waist, and lifted the entire rickety seating structure, Simon and Angie’s violent thrusting included, with one hand. She sucked in with her superbreath, causing the phone to fly straight at her. A-Girl caught it with her spare hand and carefully set the bleachers back down.

“Here you go, citizen!” A-Girl handed his phone back to him. “May I ask for a favor? Would you please eat me out?” She lifted her short, red skirt to reveal her perfectly bare nether lips that had just straddled and squeezed so much pleasure out of him.

Simon’s head just lolled as Angie continued to milk him. A-Girl took it as an affirmation.

“Great!”

Simon barely had time to hit [Enter.]

A-Girl blurred on top of him, her wonderful, sweet perfume engulfing his already overloaded senses. Her powerful thighs gripped his head as she ground her superpowered pussy lips over his face.

“Simon! Please, make me feel good again!” A-Girl begged, needing another dose of Simon-pleasure as she humped his face.

She looked down at Angie’s vagina which was completely concealing Simon’s member.

“Oh I know! Angie, would you mind if…?”

“Not at all, child.”

Angie floated upward, setting Simon’s erect shaft free with a little pop, hovering her lips just over the exploding tip of his sex. His semen dribbled down his angry cock as he continued his ten minute long—and counting!—orgasm.

A-Girl leaned forward, molding her luscious, firm flesh to Simon’s trembling form, granting Angie a kiss and tracing her angelic body on her way down to Simon’s endless ambrosia.

Her bulging breasts pressed hard into Simon’s torso as she traced her long, malleable tongue along his dripping shaft, picking up every last drop that she could.

A-Girl came, flooding Simon’s face with her nectar.

Meanwhile, Susan the succubus was tormenting Fiona the fairy with her spiked tail, tracing its tip along her spine languidly, causing the human-sized sprite to scatter golden fairy dust all over as her wings fluttered in ecstasy. The demonic succubus had her tongue deep in Fiona’s mouth, inserting itself forcefully and stoking her lust further with thousands of years of sexual experience. Her scarlet, blood-red nails expertly swirled over Fiona’s clit, driving the fairy mad as Susan herself hissed sinisterly, baring her sharp teeth at the sight of her new prey. The sound of faint bells ringing filled the air as Fiona moaned in ecstasy, flapping her delicate, transparent wings.

Her golden dust, swirled by the heaving of A-Girl’s superbreath, landed on everyone’s skin, setting their nerves on fire, sending bolts of coursing pleasure and quickening everyone’s heartbeats even further. Susan hissed as she squirted her molten nectar from between her scarlet red lips, dribbling down her smooth marble thighs. A-Girl clenched even harder, threatening to drown Simon in her love, and Angie squeezed his hips so powerfully, it even tested his Master-PC-granted invulnerability.

And between the attention of an angel riding his cock, a superhuman, sexually perfected dynamo drenching and invading his sense of taste and smell, and the lingering sexual teasing of a skimpy fairy’s magical dust setting every inch of his skin on fire, Ally reached out to all four of them. Her unnaturally long, alien arms, and the flickering antenna growing out of her forehead, linked all four bodies together. All of their eyes glowed as Ally connected them all telepathically.

The feeling of Angie’s warm glow, pulsing and tugging all over his self-lubricated shaft…

The world’s premiere and most powerful superheroine flooding him with her irresistible, fragrant juices as her tongue dueled with Angie’s and they massaged each other’s large, perfectly formed breasts…

Fiona’s constant squeals of pleasure, being driven to intolerable heights by a demonic succubus…

Said succubus growling in pleasure from the experience of driving another being mad with desire, her lusty moans echoing in all of their ears, promising carnal delights untold…

And Ally, linking them all together…

Simon was well beyond the point of no return. His non-stop orgasm did not prepare him for the sudden onslaught of five, supernatural, superhuman vixens flooding all of their sensations into his desire-addled brain.

He came violently, even in the midst of his continuous orgasm.

All five of the girls shrieked as well, bodies trembling, limbs jerking and seizing, faces contorted into a mask of pure bliss.

Then, they all collapsed, some falling out of the air from their unsupported flight, unconscious and happy. A-Girl’s invulnerable body landed right where she’d started—on top of his face.

Only Simon was still conscious, thanks to Master PC. Barely.