The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Simon’s Succumbence

Written by HarmonyMotion

Chapter 3

“Simon! Oh Simon! Please let me suck on your cock!” A pretty brunette came running up the bleachers while in the process of stripping off her top.

“Oh shit! Sheila!” Simon found himself blushing in embarrassment despite all of the fucking he’d been doing. He panicked as a blissed out Ally’s antenna seemed to move of her own accord, reaching out and connecting with his mind again, forcing pure pleasure to pulse through his nerves.

“Simon! Please! Let me have a taste!!” she begged.

“H-hang on!!” He struggled to push a superpowered A-girl off him, but her invulnerable, steely body did not budge an inch under his only-human strength.

“Simon! Do me next, please!”

“Simon! Breed me!”

“No, impregnate me! I want you to creampie me like no one’s ever been creampied!”

“Please, let me suck on your rod forever!” A chorus of female voices begged.

Simon let himself go once again, causing the supersexy vixen riding him to writhe and quiver in ecstasy. She gripped him inside of her hard enough to melt steel, causing even him to squeal in pain despite his enhanced member. Still, she began to float off his cock, her nether lips giving his erupting tip a heady squeeze.

Simon nearly choked in pleasure, but he took the opportunity to grab his phone.

“Simon says!” he unlocked Master PC. It beeped to life on his screen.

Everyone around me but Sheila, go to sleep! [Enter.]

And so, the ex-cheerleading squad, now consisting of mythical mistresses of sex and fantasy, all fell unconscious, breathing softly in slumber.

“Oh Simon! Thank you! Is it my turn now?!” Sheila began to lower her skirt. Her panties were completely soaked through.

“Hang on, Sheila. Let me just…”

Sheila isn’t affected by Simon’s cock. [Enter.]

“I… oh my god! Simon! What am I doing?!” she rushed to cover her naked breasts with one arm while trying to pull up her skirt with the other.

Sheila will remain calm around Simon, but she will still be herself otherwise. Sheila will at least listen to and consider what Simon has to say. Sheila will admire Simon’s huge cock, but won’t be a helpless sex zombie when she sees it. He also unchecked the Retroactive Reality box. [Enter.]

“Um. What the fuck is going on?” she asked, performing a triple take on his twitching rod. She suppressed a wolf whistle.

“Whoa, Sheila. Be calm.”

“I am calm! But why is our cheerleading squad now a demon, an angel, a… what is she, floating while sleeping?”

“Listen, Sheila. I have a program that rewrites reality to whatever I want.”

“No fucking way.”

“How else do you explain this?” he gestured to all the sleeping, perfected females, mostly covered in his cum.

“I’m in a dream. A really perverted boy’s dream where he fucks all of the prettiest fantasy beings around.”

“Listen, I’ll show you. What do you want?”

“What!? Simon, Stop! I don’t want anything! Did they want this!?”

“Of course they did,” he smirked smugly.

“I mean before you did… whatever you did!”

“Simon says.” He began to type into his phone.

“Hey, what are you doing!?”

A-Girl jolted upright, wide awake and alert, flying into the air in her seated position. And then instantly continued to process still-ongoing orgasm.

“Amber, you now know what has been done to you.”

“Fuuu-fufuhhhhhhhhh! Unnn, unnnn, still... coming!!!!” Her eyes glowed, catapulting a pair of all-destructive laser beams deep into space.

“Do you want to go back to the way you were before?”

“Nnn, nnn, nn, nooo!” she wailed, squirting her sexual juices at regular intervals as her body pulsed with ecstasy. She languidly scooped Simon’s semen off her body with a single extended finger and brought it to her mouth. Another blaze of heat from her eyes, another contraction of her body, another geyser of her love.

“So powerful!! Fuh-fuh-feel so good!”

Simon tapped into his phone. A-Girl gently closed her eyes and slowly levitated back to the ground.

“Fuck… she’s gorgeous…” Sheila gaped.[a]

“See? She doesn’t want to go back.”

Sheila exited her reverie. “Well, like… was it even her choice!? Did you give her a choice?”

“Eh, who knows. Free will is an illusion. Mrs. Halsey taught me that lesson. In pretty gory detail, I might add.”

“Simon… gross! I want to leave!”

“Hang on, Sheila! Hear me out!”

“I… okay,” she answered woodenly.

“Look. This was fun and all, but… I really like you. And… I’d really like it if we could, you know…” he trailed off.

“If you’re so powerful, why don’t you just make me?” she countered. “And by the way, please don’t.”

“Yeah… um, I really like you.” Simon had newfound confidence since he had the safety net of Mobile Master PC in his hands. “So I was hoping you’d be down for this. It really can do anything.”

“What, sex slaves not good enough for you?”

“No, guess not…” he replied sheepishly. “Look, let me show you. You want to be Queen of the world? You’ll love it.”

“What?! Hang on!”

“Simon says.” The program unlocked again. Simon tapped away at it.

“Wait! What are you going to do!?”

“Look, it’s mostly harmless.”

Sheila is the queen of the world. She is a wise ruler. He left Retroactive Reality unchecked.

“Is that okay, Sheila?”

“I don’t even know what that would mean!”

[Enter.]

“Hey wait! Simon! What the hell! I… I have authority over you? And everyone on this planet? Hey, I have a crown!” She wobbled the diamond-studded coronet that had suddenly appeared on her head as her new diamond earrings reflected the sunlight. Her casual jeans and t-shirt combo had also suddenly turned into a silver gown with slits all the way up to her thighs, leaving her smooth shoulders and magnificent decolletage bare, a feast for the eyes.

“Huh. Yeah. Guess so. Remember when you ordered all the nations to unite and stop, like, being stupid… I didn’t really understand how you got everyone to cooperate. Remember that, Your Highness?”

“Heh! Yeah! That was a pretty good one. It wasn’t enough to be correct, you see, I had to also…” she looked at the blank stare on his face. “You know what? Never mind. But yes, I make a pretty good monarch! Wait, I still remember how the world used to be before you did it? What about those girls!? Do they know what you did?!”

“Only if I want them to, Your Highness. It’s a setting on this program.”

Sheila was warming up to the prospect of playing with reality. But…

“Okay, Simon. What else can it do?”

“Well, Your Highness… how would you like to be, um, well I don’t mean to be impolite, but…”

“Spit it out, dear. Don’t be shy.”

“How would you like to be more beautiful?”

“I wouldn’t be opposed! Show me what you’re doing.”

Simon obeyed his highness, Queen Sheila, ruler of Earth. He punched in some commands.

Queen Sheila’s hair is blonde and will grow longer. Her boobs will get absolutely huge.

“No! No! No!” Queen Sheila cried out. “Give me that!”

“Oh, um… sure.” Against Simon’s better judgment, he handed over control of all reality to her. She was a very wise ruler, after all. What could go wrong?

Sheila took over the phone in excitement, adjusting the crown on her head back into place and began to tap away, tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth in concentration.

Queen Sheila’s flaxen locks lengthen to flow languidly in the breeze. Their silken shine entrances any who lay eyes on it. Her blue eyes sparkle as though backlit, mesmerizing all who look into them. The contrast of her thick, dark, lashes and eyebrows only serve to emphasize her glowing pupils further. Her porcelain complexion is perfectly unmarred, her skin silky smooth and tantalizing to the touch.

“See?” she showed Simon. “Isn’t this better?”

He began to pant just reading the words on the screen, trying to imagine the staggering effect her delicately crafted words would have on her appearance.

“Hold on, your Queen isn’t done yet.”

Her breasts are large, yet elegant. Eternally perky, with a wonderful teardrop shape that always holds its form, even without support. Her nipples rest proudly in the center of their perfect heft. Her arms are toned and strong, but still wonderfully feminine. Her body is trim and fit, as if she’s worked out in a gym all her life. Her abs are faintly present when relaxed, and a solid wall of impenetrable flesh when she flexes, each muscle boldly on full display.

Simon was dying of lust just watching the words on the screen. He reached out to press enter.

“Not yet! Patience, Simon!” Queen Sheila chided him.

The arch of her back is so seductive, it is like a siren’s call to any who witnesses it. Her butt is strong, high, and tight, skin so soft, muscle so firm. Queen Sheila has absolutely no body hair save for her face. Her arms, her legs, her, she paused in slight embarrassment, privates, are always completely hairless and smooth to the touch.

Simon groaned at the thought of Sheila, his long standing crush, becoming the consummate woman he had always fantasized about.

Sheila smiled at the spell she was weaving.

Her waist is tiny, giving her a perfect, exaggerated hourglass shape. Anyone who wraps their arms around her feels unbridled lust and joy, pressing her marvelous form to their body. Her child-bearing hips are wide, her legs endlessly long and lean, firm, flexible flesh packed over tight muscle. They move so gracefully as she walks, causing onlookers to gasp in awe and desire. Her beauty is completely irresistible, untouchable, and nothing will ever diminish it.

“My queen!” Simon groaned. “Please press enter!”

“Well… I suppose it’s getting a bit too long to even show on the screen.” [Enter.]

Queen Sheila felt her body shifting all at once under her commands. It was exhilarating and… arousing. Her scalp tingled as her hair lengthened, and she could feel it spilling over her bare shoulders now, a faint tingling reaching just above her butt. She regretted that she couldn’t witness the enhancement of her own facial structure, but she could almost feel the hypnotic force that her eyes were exerting now.

Glancing briefly at her arms, she could see that they were tightening up, no more loose skin, all smooth, beautiful, feminine muscle. Peeking down, she could see her breasts growing outward, her beautiful gown emphasizing her feminine swells by leaving her magnificent, creamy cleavage fully on display. So large, so round, such a deep canyon… Sheila could see Simon drowning in fantasies of her. Her whole body was flush with arousal… and so was Simon’s, she was glad to note.

While he was entranced by her ongoing transformation, drooling over her breasts, marveling at her tightening core, or longing for her legs, she continued to type into the phone. Whenever he tried to object, she stared into his eyes, and his willpower wilted away.

With every passing second, her body enhanced even more, growing taller, stronger, sexy beyond compare, beautiful beyond reason. She felt more confident, more in charge. Sheila rapidly input her commands on the phone even as her breasts expanded, as if they were trying to block her view of the little reality warping device. The next time she glanced up at Simon to make sure he was still enthralled, she realized she had nothing to worry about.

He was coming like a firehose, legs quivering, arms clenched.

She entered the last of her commands, tapped [Enter] with finality, paused for a moment as her eyes fluttered rapidly, and placed the phone down next to a helpless, still spasming Simon.

“Simon, dear? You can control your orgasms, can’t you?” She was in full control of any and all compulsions now.

“Oh goddddddd yeah…” he grabbed his pulsing iron with both hands and tugged himself through even more ejaculations.

“Then why don’t you stop?”

“Don’t… want… to! You’re… so sexy!!!” he cried out, still shooting ropes of cum.

“Oh, really?” her voice became a lilting siren’s song, physically massaging his penis as it bore into his soul. Simon clenched even harder as her throwaway words set him off once again. She giggled, and a chorus of angels exalted him to even further heights.

“Urgghhhhhhhhhh!!” he screamed.

“So, would you say you’re really in control?” She prodded him. “Just look at me for a moment, would you?”

Simon opened his eyes, gazing upon the utter perfection of absolute beauty. Sheila positively glowed with a golden aura that outlined every single inch of her staggeringly sexy shape. His gaze flickered madly all over her body, unsure of which part to focus on. But he didn’t have to choose for long.

His eyes slammed shut once again as he screamed himself hoarse, letting himself erupt once more.

“So, even with all your power, all that control, do you think you have free will?”

“Yes… I can… I can stop whenever I want! I just… want to be with you! HNNNNNG!” he cried, as he imagined actually consummating his love with the absolute goddess that Sheila had become.

“Well then, why don’t you stop?”

His constant stream of milky white fluid slowed to a gentle trickle. Cautiously, he opened one eye, caught a glimpse of Sheila licking her pink lips and giving him a little smile and a wink.

Simon’s hips bucked violently into the air, once, twice, before he lost all control again. Just from Sheila’s slight seduction!

“So, will you stop now?”

“N-noooooo!” he cried.

“You think you’re in control?”

“Nooooo!”

“Do you like it? When I take all your free will away from you?”

“Yesss!!!!”

Sheila frowned. That wasn’t what she was going for.

“Well, are you scared? Scared that I could do anything I want to you?”

“Yesss! No!! I don’t know!” he cried. He was positively flooding the area beneath the bleachers now. His entire body was matted with his own semen while she was perfectly flawless.

She sighed. Simon had probably rationalized his own actions since he made his victims enjoy it. Sheila was wise enough to know that the inherent contradiction of voluntarily having pleasure forced upon you was something that just could not be resolved. Oh well, it was probably time for the queen of the world to end her little game and ascend even further. Then she could fix the things that Simon had done.

Picking up the semen-stained phone, she enjoyed the sweet scent of his sexual juices. Her pussy throbbed as she quickly orgasmed from his aphrodisiacal effect. God, this was so fucked. She couldn’t even be upset about it.

She tapped the screen, but it was locked.

“Simon dear? Could you please grant me access to your ultimate, reality-controlling device so that I may do whatever I wish?”

“Simon says! Simon says! Simon says he’ll do whatever Queen Sheila wants!” he cried.

“Thank you, dear.”

Wanting to relish the changes one at a time, she began to review all of the wonderful nonsensical changes that Simon had performed and decided to add them to her own arsenal.

Sheila has all the powers of a classic superhero. [Enter.]

She felt her body infused with unbelievable power. With just a thought, her absolutely perfect rear floated off the bleachers where she sat. Crossing her long, sculpted legs in mid-air, she brought her superspeed into play as she typed in another command while bobbing up and down in the breeze, ignoring the pathetic force of gravity.

Sheila has mental powers like Ally the alien cheerleader. Except hers are way better. [Enter.]

She tapped into the mind of every inhabitant on Earth, easily scanning their thoughts, their desires, every single action, and every specific detail their lives would take. It was so easy.

Sheila focused back on Simon’s mind and enjoyed a sympathetic resonating orgasm with him. She was hot! It was shocking, even to her, that she had burned through Simon’s self-control so easily!

She looked at the genie transformation that Simon had performed. No… she didn’t want to be bound to a master. She was the master.

Using just her mind now, Sheila tapped the letters onto the screen with just her telekinesis, letting the phone float in the air.

Sheila has beautiful, full, feathery alabaster wings like Angie. [Enter.]

A pair of full, pearlescent, eight foot tall wings protruded from her shoulder blades to adorn her Goddesshood.

Sheila is the master now. Master PC is no more. End program. [Enter.]

Her azure eyes blazed with power. The staggering force of her mind was only rivaled by the irresistible, all-conquering beauty she already possessed. With a snap of her fingers, she dissipated Jupiter and all its rings, scattering its gases across the solar system. Then with a little twirl, she rewound it back, but this time tattooing her name across an entire half of the planet.

Sheila regarded the consequences of the orgy below. Simon might have been depraved, but it had to be said that the world would be more interesting with some fantastical creatures running around. Well, why not keep them around? She could always undo it if she wanted. Reality, retroactive or not, was hers now.

She looked at Simon’s still-twitching cock with desire. It was still an irresistible girl magnet, after all, and a Goddess was still a girl.

“Simon. I’ve burnt through all your control. Your body belongs to me now, do you understand? Everything belongs to me. I’m not just the Queen of Earth anymore. I’m a Goddess.”

He continued to spray his sticky aphrodisiac.

“I’m going to fuck you now, because that cock of yours still looks really nice. This is what you wanted after all, wasn’t it?”

She rode him for hours, obliterating his mind and consciousness with sheer, sexual ecstasy. Simon turned into an unthinking beast, suitable only for orgasming and satisfying his Goddess Sheila with the gifts that he had given himself.

And when she had her fill of swallowing all of his semen inside of her limitless body, she put everything back to the way it was before this morning.

Well, almost everything.

* * *

“What is free will?” Mrs. Halsey started the lecture. “Some say…”

Simon was frantically raising his hand in the air. Mrs. Halsey stared dumbfounded. Simon, eager to participate, at 8:00 AM?

“Yes, Simon, did you forget something?”

“Mrs. Halsey! I used to think that free will was something we had, but these days, I’m not so sure. It’s not like we can go back in time and choose to do something else, unless you’re Sheila. So did we really have a choice in the first place? I chose to come to school this morning, I chose to raise my hand, but is there a universe where I didn’t screw all the power that I held in my hands because of my stupid dick and a pretty girl named Sheila?”

Sheila smirked. She stretched languidly and idly extended her wings, her soft feathery touch sending any and all that they touched into catatonic bliss.

Simultaneously, she began transforming all the girls in the world into all manner of irresistibly sexy, fantasy creatures, ready to pleasure her at her whim.

Maybe Simon had a point.