The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 12 — Entry & Confrontation

It was an apartment building in a neighborhood of apartment buildings. The mailboxes in the entryway showed that “Alvarado” lived in apartment 304. The “security camera” in the entryway was a dummy, with no power or video cables connected to the ceiling-mounted plastic box with the unconvincing “lens” mounted on one end.

I’d parked the RV on the street and used the laptop to connect to Melody inside. Her thoughts were clear, but her slurred speech and drunken movements made it look like she was still drugged. She was confused about that, but she’d decided it must be lingering effects of the drugs.

John Bresten was fucking Cristina on the couch in front of her, telling her that it could be her experiencing the rapture of his (obviously enhanced) cock inside her if she’d just tell him where her MPC was. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she assumed it had something to do with the large computer-like box that seemed to frustrate him every time he tried to use it. He’d type for a few seconds, then pound on the table in anger and demand to know what her password was. Password for what?

I disconnected from Melody and queued up the Master PC script program I’d written. A quick check on The Beast showed that it was still running its new program. I grabbed a small leather case and a pair of gloves from one of the overhead cabinets and pocketed it, then exited the RV and set the alarms on it. It only took a couple of minutes of standing in the apartment entryway pretending to look for a name on a doorbell buzzer before someone left through the inner security door and I was able to grab it before it closed and slip into the building. I took the elevator to the third floor.

Apartment 304, like all of the others I’d passed on my way there, had a knob lock and no deadbolt. It was probably a case of rapid fire egress being more important than individual apartment security. The main door to the building was a sturdy steel slab, with a sensor lock that required a digital fob be waved near it. The door to 304 relied on much older technology. From the small leather case I selected a torsion wrench and a rake pick. A few seconds later the lock cylinder rotated, unlocking the door. I put the lock picking tools (which had been the only thing to touch the doorknob at that point) away and put on the leather gloves, then opened the door. Melody saw me first.

“Shed! Numb!” She cried. I looked to the other side of the room and saw Bresten bringing a handgun up to point at me. At least he’d finished with the maid and put his underwear back on.

“What the fuck?!? Why aren’t you dead?” So he had wanted to kill me!

“Just lucky, I guess. I have a strong constitution. How about you cut Melody loose and we just call it even?” There was no way I was going to let him get away with what he’d done, but I wasn’t going to tell him that.

“Not a chance, asshole. She’s mine. And just in case you have any stupid ideas about doing some kind of kung fu bullet dodging shit…” Bresten swung the gun to point at Melody. “She can’t dodge.”

“I thought you wanted her for yourself.”

“She hasn’t come around yet, but I’m sure she will soon. Still, if I have to shoot her it’s no big deal.”

I needed to stall for time.

“Well it looks like you hold all the cards… John.”

“What?!? HAH! Don’t try any of your voodoo psychic shit on me. She told you my name.”

“Yes she did, and I can see that you’re too smart fo fall for my psychic tricks.”

“That’s right, asshole. I’m in charge here.” Did this guy crib dialog from bad movies?

“Yes you are. You know that I want Melody to be safe, and you, like me, want her to be safe too. Of course you also need to be safe and I’m sure that’s your first priority, making Melody second, even though she was first a second ago now it’s a second later and she’s second, but I’m really your first priority because any second I could do something to threaten your safety, so you have the gun and you need to make sure the safety is set to keep you safe, whether it’s safer for you with the safety off or if having the safety on makes you safer.”

He stared at me, trying to process what I’d just said. Welcome to the world of confusion inductions, John. I was just buying a little more time by using the hypnosis technique to keep his mind off balance.

“I imagine that the maid is third priority at this second, though she might have been second a second ago when Melody was first, but now just seconds later she’s second and you’re first, but you’re not really first because for you to be first, first you have to make me first priority…”

Finally my smart-watch buzzed against my wrist.

“…and I’m sure that the last thing you want is for me to be first, so any second…”

I raised my arm up and read the display to see his password that The Beast had just cracked, using the raw brute force power of over 50,000 processing units. I tapped the screen to start the script on the laptop in the RV and finished the sentence.

“…you’ll move me from first to last and reclaim your position as TheMasterOfAllMen.”

His eyes bulged when he heard me say his password, then he slumped to the floor unconscious. Cristina started to stand up, then she collapsed back onto the couch with her eyes closed. Finally Melody’s eyes shuttered closed and she relaxed in the chair.