The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 11 — Preparation For Confrontation

I needed to know what was going on. I reconnected to Melody with The Beast and used a network crossover cable to connect it to the laptop. The Beast was optimized to work on massive sets of data in parallel, from many people. The laptop had a version of Master PC that could do much more sophisticated things, but it was limited to just one person at a time. In a few seconds the long-distance sensing capabilities of The Beast were under the control of the advanced Master PC version on the laptop.

Melody’s thoughts were a little garbled. That was probably the result of the drugs he’d given her. Normally it took a few seconds for the automated AI routines in the laptop to analyze the numerous simultaneous thoughts in someone’s mind and arrange them into multiple coherent thought threads that I could read. Unfortunately her drugged brain was blending streams together and vexing the AI. Instead of waiting to see if the laptop could sort things, I started reading her raw thought stream and deciphering it myself, using the good old Mark 1 Human Brain.

Bresten was demanding that she tell him where her MPC was hidden and what her password was. That right there told me a lot. He knew what the MPC was, so it was almost certain that his obviously enhanced body was because he was in possession of a MPC himself. He was promising her that she would rule the world by his side, but he really needed to know where her MPC was. Ruling the world would be practically impossible with the original MPC, but someone could probably at least have significant influence on the world if they could get close enough to the right people.

Bresten was telling her that “the doctor” had assured him that once the drug cocktail took full effect, she would be helpless to resist his questions. The Master PC indications showed that Melody was rapidly metabolizing the drugs, so he wasn’t going to get the results he expected. I worried that he might try a larger dose next, though, which might be dangerous.

Melody’s wrists and ankles were duct-taped to a chair in the living room of what appeared to be an apartment. She could see the maid from the hotel sitting docilely on a couch across the couch across the room, naked. The one clear thought stream in Melody’s mind was that I would find her and save her from this lunatic.

I disconnected from Melody and directed The Beast to connect to Cristina Alvarado. There was no password on her. Cristina was, indeed, the maid. It looked like he had been quite heavy-handed in his reprogramming of her mind, and equally blunt in his reshaping of her body. He’d had sex with her repeatedly and he’d also revealed that, if Melody wouldn’t cooperate, then he’d kill her and remold Cristina into what he considered a worthy woman to serve him, but he needed to get Melody’s MPC first, so it couldn’t be used against him.

I disconnected from Cristina and reconnected to Melody. The drugs were clearing out of her system quickly. I needed to buy some time, so I adjusted her fine motor and speech skills, making her clumsy and hard to understand. That should maintain the illusion that she was still drugged.

I couldn’t exactly send the police to find a MPC-enhanced guy and two MCP-enhanced women. That would inevitably lead to questions that I didn’t want anyone to ask. I was going to have to take care of everything myself. I shut down Master PC on both the laptop and The Beast and started writing a new program.