The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 10 — A Rude Awakening

I woke up lying on the floor, just inside the closed suite door. It took me a minute before the room stopped spinning and I could stand. A quick search showed that Melody was gone, as were her clothes. The bedside clock said 6:19 AM. I’d been unconscious for nearly 30 minutes. Maybe they were still nearby. Quickly I pulled my laptop out of my suitcase and booted up my individual version of Master PC. The field armature I’d installed inside the laptop had a better range than the original MPC, but it was still limited to a roughly sphere-shaped field about 250 feet in radius. Master PC brought up dozens of possible targets within the hotel, but none of them was Melody or John Bresten. They must be too far away already.

I brought up my own profile to see what kind of shape I was in. Master PC showed that I still had traces of desflurane, sevoflurane, and chloroform in my system, but they were being rapidly metabolized and eliminated. If it hadn’t been for the toxin elimination changes I’d made over a year earlier, I’d still be unconscious for at least a couple more hours. Actually, given the knockout drug cocktail Bresten had brewed up and the amount he’d sprayed in my face, there was a good chance I’d be dead!

I dressed quickly and left the room, bringing my laptop. The maid’s cart was at the end of the hallway. I ran down to it, but she was nowhere to be found. I wanted to know how he’d coerced her into helping him, but I didn’t have time to hang around and try to find her. The service elevator was right there, so I took it down to the ground level and quickly made my way to my RV behind the hotel.

I started the RV’s generator and then brought up The Beast. With no field perimeter beacons, it would have the range to locate Melody, given how long it had been since Bresten abducted her. It locked onto her immediately. She was about 7 miles away, in what appeared to be residential area. Checking her health indicators, I saw that she was conscious, but several of her readings were way off. A couple of quick commands later and The Beast reported that her bloodstream contained scopolamine and sodium thiopental. The bastard was drugging her! He certainly seemed to be a chemistry buff, concocting what I assumed was meant to be some kind of super truth serum. I had The Beast do the same toxic substance resistance and metabolization modifications to her that I’d done to myself.

I flipped back to geographic mode to see who else was near her. John Bresten and Cristina Alvarado were both within a few feet of Melody. I targeted Bresten and was stunned to find out that he had a password protecting his information! Somebody had used Master PC on him, and it hadn’t been me! Whoever had done it had only protected his profile, though. That was the same thing I’d automatically done to Melody and everyone else in her session back when I’d first started out. My entire existence was password protected. I wouldn’t show up on a Master PC search unless you knew my name and where I was located and you specifically targeted me. Even if you knew those things, you’d hit the second-level password that protected me from anyone else using Master PC to change my mind or body.