The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 9 — Interloper

The lobby was moderately crowded as we made our way toward the hotel restaurant. Melody had her arm threaded through my crooked elbow, and nothing had ever felt more right and perfect in my life.

“Melody! Mel! Mel!” The voice was loud and male.

She grimaced at the nickname. We turned to see a human mountain coming toward us.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Melody asked in a low voice. He looked like a professional bodybuilder’s idea of “too much.” He was three or four inches taller than me, with huge shoulders and arms in a skin-tight shirt, a narrow waist, and equally overdeveloped upper legs in tight jeans. He did not look happy. People scrambled to get out of his way as he steamed toward us.

“What the hell, Melody?” He shouted as he loomed over us. At the front desk I saw the hotel manager pick up the phone as he watched us.

“I told you several times to leave me alone,” she replied evenly. “I have no interest in you and whatever weird fantasies you keep blathering about. What are you doing here, anyway? Did you follow me?”

“You’re MINE! We are meant to be together. I saw the transformation, Melody. I know. I KNOW! We are meant to rule — me as king and you at my side as queen. And now I find you here with this… this… psychic scam artist! You’re coming with me!”

He seized her upper arm in one of his huge hands, causing her to wince and cry out.

“Let go of her. You’re hurting her.”

“Fuck you, you psychic pussy! She’s mine!” I placed my hand on his and grasped his thumb. A little lever in one direction combined with a twist in the opposite direction and his hand popped open, releasing her arm. She stepped back, out of his reach.

“Big mistake, asshole,” he said. He drew back a massive fist and swung at me. A head-bob slip from my purloined boxing skills had the punch sailing harmlessly past my head. His next attempt was toward my stomach. I turned sideways and used a forearm block to deflect that strike aside.

I saw two large hotel security men hurrying across the lobby toward us. I figured that the manager had called them, especially since I’d just made the hotel tens of thousands of dollars that day, and they might want me to come back and do it again someday.

Muscle Man took another swing at my head. Instead of dodging, I blocked it, grasped his hand, and locked his wrist. Turning, I hyperextended his elbow as I swept his nearest foot from under him. He ended up face-down on the floor with his arm extended toward the ceiling and me locking his wrist, elbow, and shoulder, all rather painfully. I held him there for the few seconds it took for hotel security to get to us and take over. They thanked me for doing the hard part of their job for them, then hustled Muscle Man toward the exit as he shouted profanities and threats.

“Are you okay?” Melody asked.

“I’m fine, he never touched me. But what about you?” There was some bruising starting on her upper arm where he’d grabbed her.

“I’ll be okay… oh!” She looked at the crowd of people watching us. We had suddenly become the center of attention. She blushed with embarrassment.

“I tell you what,” I said, “would you be okay with having that dinner be room service?”

She nodded vigorously and I steered her toward the elevators.

* * *

“He says his name is John Bresten, but I don’t actually know him,” Melody said by way of explanation. “He just showed up one day and started saying all this strange stuff about how we were meant to be together. He’s a bit stalker-ish. I’ve told him to leave me alone, but he keeps coming back.”

“Have you talked to the police about him?”

“Not yet, but I will now. I can’t believe he followed me all the way here!”

The elevator stopped on my floor and we stepped out. I led her to my suite and opened the door to let her inside.

“Wow, nice! I’m just in an ordinary room.”

“The hotels get half of what I take in for my seminars, so they generally treat me pretty well.”

“Half? Isn’t that a lot?”

“Well, they’re providing the venue, doing all of the setup of chairs, stage, and everything else except my equipment, putting all of that away afterward, and doing all of the advertising and promotion to drum up business. They earn their share. And they have an incentive to do a good job with the promotion because the more people they get into the seminars, the more money they’ll make. I still do very well for myself.”

“And you drive from venue to venue. That’s so cool! When I was little I used to love the vacations where we drove. You get to see what different parts of the country are like and how the people live differently. I love learning that stuff! I wish I had your lifestyle!”

Damn, but this girl just kept getting better and better! We started looking over the room service menu. I quite liked having her lean against me so we both could read it.

“What about you, Melody? What is your life like?”

“Um, well, I’ve been a non-smoker for about a year,” she gave me a mischievous smile. “I guess you’d say that a lot of things have changed for me in the past year. I was a logistics coordinator, you know, scheduling and tracking inventory levels and that kind of thing, but the company got bought out and I got laid off several months ago. I’ve been doing temp work since then while I’m looking for a new full-time job. No prospects currently, but I keep interviewing. I’m single. No prospects there, either, since I only seem to get hit on by jerks and crazy bodybuilders. I wonder if I’ve become a bit… I don’t know, maybe intimidating, for the nice guys.”

“Become? That’s an interesting choice in words.”

“Yeah, like I said, a lot of things have changed recently. I didn’t always look like this.”

She opened up her purse and took out a photo and set it on the table in front of me. The girl in the photo was tall, but rather plain. Not ugly, but nobody you’d look at twice, except maybe because of her height. She was a bit skinny, with short brown hair and a timid, wallflower kind of look. She was night and day different from the Melody standing next to me, but I could tell that her.

It looked like Master PC had gone a little overboard with her. This was WAY beyond the “under the radar” changes the AI was supposed to make when it was doing the “magic wand” sessions.

“Wow! I’ll say you’ve changed!” What else could I say?

“It was you who changed me, Ted.”

Holy shit! How did she know? What did she know?

“At the seminar you told us that our minds have the ability to control everything about us and hypnosis could give us our deepest desires. I knew that you were talking about quitting smoking, but I also very, very deeply wanted to become the perfect woman, and I think that your hypnosis set me on the path for that transformation.”

“There was nothing wrong with you before, Melody.”

“I wanted to become the perfect woman for a specific man. He’s strong, confident, intelligent, powerful, caring, giving, and incredibly sexy. I wanted that more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my life, and I think that my mind took over during your hypnosis and started rebuilding me to… this.” She stepped back, spread her arms, and did a twirl.

“You look amazing, Melody. I hope that guy is completely blown away and he falls in love with you.”

“I hope so too,” she said, then stepped forward and planted a deep, passionate kiss on me!

The lady could really kiss! And she felt perfect in my arms, with her arms wrapped around me. I found myself wanting to prolong the kiss as long as possible, and her quite willing to do the same. After what seemed like both a lifetime and a only a tiny fraction of a second, we ended the kiss.

“Me?” I managed to croak out.

“Yes,” Melody said, blushing and looking downward. “I always thought that the whole ‘love at first sight’ thing was stupidity made up for romance novels. But when I saw you I was blown away. And when I heard your voice, I think I fell in love right there. And when you hypnotized me… oh my GOD! It was like I was surrendering my soul to you. And I was completely willing to surrender it. I still am.”

“Me?” Yeah, my train of thought had completely derailed at that point. She responded with a soft, gentle, incredibly loving kiss.

“Yes, you Ted.”

* * *

We did manage to get the room service order placed shortly before they closed for the night. We ate at the table and talked wearing the white hotel bathrobes that were provided with the room. The bed in the other room of the suite looked like a tornado had touched down in the middle of it.

I asked a lot about her past. The Master PC AI had spent more time connected to my brain and body than to anyone else, and it knew everything about me. It had turned Melody into my perfect dream girl. I wanted to make sure that it hadn’t just done a wholesale overwriting of her personality to do that. From what I could tell from our conversation, it hadn’t. We were compatible and in agreement on many things, but not all. Melody related stories from her past that told me she’d always had those beliefs. Or at least she thought she’d always had them. I’d check later to see what changes the AI had made to her mind.

After dinner we went back to bed. Our lovemaking was slow, but incredibly emotionally intense. We’d already done physically intense earlier. This was a meeting of our souls. Never in my life had anything been so perfect! We fell asleep wrapped around each other.

An insistent knocking on the door awakened us. The bedside clock said that it was 5:51 AM. Who would be knocking at that hour? I found my robe on the floor, where I’d discarded it the night before, and put it on. Melody sat up and looked for her robe. Even first thing in the morning, she was gorgeous.

A look through the fisheye lens of the peephole revealed the face a young hispanic woman in a hotel maid’s uniform. What the hell was housekeeping doing knocking on the door at this hour?

I opened the door to reveal a woman whose maid uniform was fighting a losing battle to contain her prodigious bust line. Suddenly a muscular arm appeared from next to the doorframe and shoved her back against the wall at the far side of the hallway. John Bresten’s large form stepped out and filled the doorway. He held a small plastic bottle in his hand.

“Let’s see you kung fu this, asshole,” he said, raising the bottle and spraying me in the face. I heard Melody scream as the room tilted sideways and everything went black!